• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Darling Ashley

Daddy's Darling Ashley

Note: This story was written for a reader at their request.


Summer semester, finally! And for once I wasn't taking any classes and had the summer free!! Hi, let me introduce myself. My name is Ashley, I'm 20 and a college student. I'm slender, sandy blond hair and I have to say nicely tanned. I'm pretty happy with my body. Young pert 20 year old breasts and a flat stomach, who could ask for more?

I'm pretty happy about going home for the summer for a couple reasons. One, my best friend Jessie and two my Dad. I should probably explain that I'm bisexual. My family doesn't know, and I'm not sure I'm ready to tell them yet, but Jessie knows. It was Jessie that made me realize that I was bi. Of course, we both thought we were straight, until one night during a sleepover, two horny and boyless teens started experimenting, and I guess you could say the rest is history. Since I've been away at college and out of the family eye I've experimented more and have come (no pun intended) to the conclusion woman turn me on as much as men! I can't wait to get my hands on Jessie!!

The other reason I'm so excited is daddy. My dad and I have become very close since he and my mom divorced a few years ago. She remarried, but not dad. I think he works too much. He's dated here and there, but nothing serious. I've noticed that over my last couple trips home he's been looking at me a little differently. I've even caught him staring at my cleavage. Though I know daddy wouldn't act on it or hurt me, I'm sure he's gotten himself off thinking about his baby girl. I know he likes the younger girls, I've seen his on line porn stash. I wish I could say that it disturbs me, but it doesn't. It actually excites me thinking that I give my dad pleasure. I've been thinking, and masturbating a lot lately about actually pleasuring him the way he deserves. Hey, I've got all summer and I'm staying mainly at his house, who knows what might happen?

Ahh, home. I parked my car in the drive glad to be back. Grabbing my case from the car I hurried in to find dad.

"Daddy? Daddy, I'm home!!" I called as I walked through the house. As I neared the bathroom door it opened and my dad stepped out with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Daddy!!" I flung myself at him wrapping my arms around his neck making sure that he felt my breasts against his naked chest.

"Hello, Ash. How was the drive?" He asked trying to pull his lower body back away from mine. I'm sure he was trying to keep secret the fact that his cock had started to twinge at my hug.

"Boring and long." I sighed. "What are the plans for tonight?"

Dad sighed. "As much as I hate to honey, I was called in to work for a bit. They are short on the floor," (I should tell you my dad is an R.N.) "and they need someone for a few hours. I told them I'd do a partial shift but that it was your first night home and they'd have to find someone else to do the second part of the shift."

"Awe." I was a bit disappointed until I thought of Jessie. This would be the perfect opportunity for her to 'come' over and see me. I smiled up at my dad. "That's OK. I'll just call Jess and she can keep me company 'till you get back."

"I love you, Ash. You're such an understanding girl."

"Daddy, I am not a girl anymore." I placed my hands on my hips and gave him a scolding look."

He laughed for a moment. "No, you're right. You are a woman now." He kissed my forehead, "now, I need to go and get dressed. Go call Jess and see if she's free." He turned and headed for the bedroom.

Of course Jessie was free and I think she was anticipating the night as much as I. She was going to a local college so she still had her family's prying eyes to contend with and I knew it had been a while since she'd been with another female. She arrived just before dad took off for work. We waved goodbye to him from the porch then looked at each other and started laughing as he drove away.

"Oh damn Ashley it's so good to see you!!" I could see the desire burning in her eyes. "Let's get inside before your neighbors get a free peep show."

We quickly made our way to my bedroom and stripped. Jessie had a set of beautiful breasts that just begged me to suck them. She moaned as my tongue flicked across her nipples making them hard and erect. Her hands found my tits and returned the pleasure as she rolled my nipples between her fingers. I pushed her down on my bed.

"I need to taste you." I told her as I slid down her body. "I've been missing your pussy."

"You?" She groaned as my tongue glided down her slit. "At least you've been getting some pussy. I've been craving the taste of your juices since winter break." My tongue separated her folds and dipped into her cunt. "Oh, fuck Ashley!! That feels so damned good!" She thrust her hips up and her pussy into my face. "You need to turn around here so that I can taste that cunt of yours too." Slowly I obliged and felt pure heaven as she ravaged my wet pussy with her mouth.

As we ate each other out, over the moaning I thought I heard something, not that I was caring at the moment. All I could think about was the orgasm that was building up getting ready to flood my pussy and my best friends mouth with it's juices. Still I glanced up at the mirror on my wall that happened to be across from the door. The door that wasn't quite closed all the way. The door that my father stood in front of watching as his daughter and her best friend ate each others pussy. The thought made my pussy quiver.

"Oh fuck, Jess. I'm gonna cum. You are so good at making my pussy quiver!!!" I watched to see dad's reaction. Just as I anticipated his hand went down his scrubs and grabbed his cock. I licked her pussy harder. "You're pussy tastes so good. Cum for me!! I want to taste those pussy juices."

"Hell, Ash, you're gonna make me cum too. Fuck, let's cum together. I can't wait to drink that cunt juice."

Quickly dad turned and as fast and quietly as he could headed back out to the garage. I knew for a fact that he'd have to jerk off before he came back in. The image of that had me flooding Jessie's mouth as my orgasm overtook me. Within seconds I was lapping up Jess's own pussy juice.

"Oh fuck that was good." I huffed as I caught my breath and waited to hear dad come back in, knowing that he'd be louder than usual in warning. I was right. The garage door banged shut as he entered the kitchen.

"Girls!!" He called out. "Good news."

Jess and I looked at each other, smiled and scrambled for our clothes.

Apparently they had called dad on his cell phone and told him to never mind, they found someone else to cover the whole shift so that he could spend time with me. Since Jess was there we decided to go out for dinner. This gave me plenty of time to decide what I was going to do. I knew when I came home that one of my goals was going to be to show daddy the attention he needed...in every aspect, I just didn't think the opportunity would 'arise' this quick. But since it did I sure as hell was going to take advantage of it.

So after Jess left and it was just me and daddy, I took a quick shower and wrapped myself in a towel before leaving the bathroom. I had heard daddy go into his room a little earlier so I headed that way. I knocked and of course he called me to come in. He looked a little surprised that I was only in a towel, but he covered it well. I sat on the edge of the bed as I watched him log off his computer and turn to me.

"Did you need something, baby?" He smiled trying his damnedest not to look at my tits that were barely concealed with the loosening towel.

"I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Okay."

"I probably should have told you about Jess and I long ago..."

"I don't know what you are talking about." He lied.

I smiled. "I saw you watching us as we were eating each others pussies, daddy." His cock instantly jumped at the words. "I know you went back out and jerked off before you came in."

"I...It's...Ash..." I think it was the first time that I saw my daddy at a true loss for words.

"It's OK daddy. I don't mind. I like the thought that it turned you on. You wouldn't be a warm blooded male if it didn't. Hell I would think there was something wrong with you. What man wouldn't give anything to watch two young pieces of ass going down on each other."

"Ashley!" I don't know whether he was more astonished or turned on. "You are my daughter! Not just some young piece of ass!"

"Oh daddy. You're not fooling me. I know you masturbate thinking of me, and you like porn with young girls."

"How..."

"Duh." I pointed at the computer. "I just want you to know I think about you too." I shrugged. "I mean like I finger my pussy and imagine it's you."

"Ashley, honey. You're my daughter, it's not right."

"Daddy, is it any worse doing it than thinking it? I mean, no one has to know." I tugged the towel loose and let it fall around my ass on the bed. "Or do you not like my body, daddy?" I looked up questioningly even though I already knew the answer to that.

"Shit, Ashley, you have a beautiful body and you know it. I'd love...but it's wrong."

I raised my hands to my tits and started playing with them knowing that the majority of men think with their dicks once they are hard, and that was my goal now, to make my daddy hard. "Well, then maybe you could just watch me while I take care of myself then. I know that would make me cum harder-knowing that my daddy was watching me." I let one hand slide down my flat stomach to my freshly shaved pussy. Spreading my legs I watched daddy as his eyes followed my hand's every move. His cock was growing hard in his pants.

"Mmm. Just talking about it has made my pussy wet." I met his gaze. "You know you can stroke your cock while you watch. It'd make me even wetter to see my daddy jerking off."

"Fuck Ashley." Daddy groaned and moved to the bed beside me. "You are so hot." I reached for his zipper. "We shouldn't."

"We both want to and we're both adults. I want to see my daddy's cock. I want to fuck my daddy's cock." That did it. He was pushing his pants down as though they had suddenly caught fire.

"Are you sure baby?" He asked. "Cause I really want to taste my baby's pussy. Just like Jessie was doing earlier."

I laid back on the bed. "Oh, yes daddy. Please! Please eat your little girl's pussy. I want to feel your tongue inside me!"He knelt on the floor beside the bed and pulled my ass to the edge. I spread my legs and wrapped them around his neck pulling him to my cunt. He instantly licked the length of my slit. "Oh, fuck daddy!! You're tongue feels so good eating my pussy. Yes!! Eat your little girl's pussy daddy!!"

His thumb vibrated my clit as his tongue dived deep in my cunt licking the walls of my pussy. Who knew my father was a world class pussy licker. Why did mom leave him? If I had a husband that ate pussy this well I'd never let him go. "Fuck daddy!! You're gonna make me cum!!"

He pulled his tongue out of my pussy and inserted three fingers, pumping at my cunt as he watched me writhe in ecstasy. "Yes, baby!! Cum for daddy!! Daddy wants to taste his little girl's cum. Gimme your cum for dinner baby!!!"

"Oh fuck...I'm cumming daddy!!!! Your little girl is cumming!!!!" He quickly replaced his tongue for his fingers. As I came I filled his mouth with my juices and he lapped at my cunt like a thirsty man. "Damn damn, you're good." I said. "I think I'm good at giving head. Want to see?"

"Fuck Ashley. I want to see everything you have baby girl. I already know you have the most deliciously tight pussy I've ever had. I'd love for you to wrap your mouth around my cock."

We switched places and I knelt before him. I tentatively licked the head before taking it deep in my throat. Daddy groaned as his cock rubbed the back of my throat. He tasted so delicious! His cock had to be close to eight inches and fat. I was proud to show him I could deep throat that glorious piece of meat. I started sucking as I moved my mouth up and down on his shaft faster and faster. The moans and groans that came from daddy made me wet all over again. I fingered my pussy while I showed him what a good little cock sucker I was. I wanted that piece of meat to fill me though. I wanted him to explode deep in my pussy as he was fucking the hell out of me.

I pulled off his cock and started stroking it. "Daddy. I want you to fuck your little girl. I wanna feel you explode deep in my cunt. Would you like that daddy?"

"Damn Ashley, I'd love to fill your cunt with daddy's cum. Do you know how many times I've thought about that. Do you realize I couldn't masturbate with out seeing your pretty face and hot body? I've wanted to fuck you in every position possible, and every hole possible. Get up here and get on all fours. I wanna take you doggy style!"

One of my favorite positions. I quickly did as I was told. "Hurry daddy! I wanna feel your big cock in my tight twat."

"Daddy's slut is impatient huh?" He asked as he got ready to enter me.

"Yes, daddy. I'm your little slut. Please fuck me hard. Your little girl likes a good hard fucking!!" I backed up on his cock as he teased my pussy with it.

"Oh you like it hard?"

"Yes daddy. Fuck your daughter hard, make me your slut. Fill my cunt with that beautiful cock and cum deep inside me."

Daddy rammed his cock deep inside me and I moaned. It felt so good. I've never had another cock fill my cunt so perfectly. I had never felt this full. "Fuck daddy you're cock feels so good in my pussy!!"

"You like daddy's cock in your pussy little girl? You're a bad girl making your daddy fuck that tight wet pussy." He slapped my ass as he rammed his thick cock in my pussy over and over again. "You're a naughty little slut for making your daddy want to taste your pussy and fuck your ass. You want daddy to fuck your ass?"

"Yes daddy!!!! Fuck my ass too!!!"

He pulled his dripping dick out and rubbed it around my ass lubricating it with my own juices. He slowly entered my ass letting it adjust to it's size.

"Daddy, your cock feels so good in my ass!!!! Fuck your little girl's ass Daddy!!!"

"Finger your pussy while daddy rams your ass. When I'm ready to cum I'm ramming your pussy and exploding deep in that little cunt."

"Oh, yes, daddy. Faster daddy. Rape my ass." Daddy went wild on my ass as I brought myself to orgasm fingering my cunt. "Uhhhh...I'm cumming daddy." He quickly pulled out of my ass and rammed me so hard in the cunt I thought his cock was going to go right through me! My orgasm intensified as I felt daddy start to loose his load deep inside me.

"Fuck, I'm cumming in my little girl's pussy. Yes!!!!"

"Oh shit daddy!!! Yess daddy!!! I can't stop cumming!!!" and it was true. I'd never had a multiple orgasm, but I was pretty sure that's what was going on. I bit my arm as my pussy just kept spasming around daddy's cock as it poured it's cum deep in my cunt. I was about to pass out when it finally started to let up and daddy fell against me pushing me to the bed.

"Oh fuck baby girl. That's the best fuck I've ever had!!"

"Me too daddy. You made me cum and cum and cum!!! I am so tired now. I don't think I can move."

"That's OK, baby. You can sleep right here in my bed. Actually I think you need to sleep here while you're home on break."

"Oh, yes daddy. Please. I'm yours for whatever you want!!"

Daddy smiled and curled an arm around me. "This is going to be a great summer." He sighed.

I agreed. It was going to be awesome. Between my best friend and my dad...hey, maybe if I could get the two at the same time...I learned in school it was always good to have goals to work on...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Darling Ashley

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds