Daddy's Girl

Chrissie walked seductively to the couch, swaying her hips the way she thought a girl would. She knelt on the couch, directly over Daddy's throbbing cock. She took the shaft of Zeke's monster cock in her hand and positioned the head at the entrance to her ass. Then she closed her eyes and slowly lowered herself onto Daddy's cock. It didn't hurt as much this time as she slid lower and lower until she was fully impaled. Perhaps the different position made it less painful. Or perhaps she was just becoming a full-fledged cock-slut. She began to slowly bob up and down on Daddy's glorious cock. She could feel it throbbing in her male pussy. Daddy guided her mouth to his and she opened wide to accept his tongue. She began to bob faster as Daddy's hands on her hips helped her to pleasure him. Chrissie was losing control. All that existed for her was feeling; the physical pleasure of having Daddy's tongue in her mouth and hard cock in her male pussy. Chrissie began to make animal sounds in her throat as she felt Daddy's cock beginning to orgasm. She wrapped her arms tight around Daddy's neck. Saliva slobbered out of her mouth. She began to shudder uncontrollably, mewing and growling as Daddy's cock exploded its cum into her. She could feel the cum slipping out of her. There was too much for her male pussy to contain. Then she lifted her head and a primeval scream escaped her lips as she came violently, spewing her own cum onto Daddy's chest.

On the Road

The highway had been cleared the next morning and they were on the road again. Zeke sat in the driver's seat with his left hand on the steering wheel and his right hand in Chrissie's lap. Chrissie was wearing a lime-green camisole, green and yellow thigh-high stockings and little green lace panties. The panties were actually down around her ankles. This was because Zeke had his hand wrapped around the boy's cock, slowly squeezing and stroking it.

"Look out the right side, baby." Zeke said. "Isn't that the school you used to go to?"

"Yes, Daddy." Chrissie responded.

"You want to go back there?"

"No, Daddy."

"What do you want, honey?"

"I want to be Daddy's girl." Chrissie sighed.

"That's my, baby." Zeke smiled.

He had been jacking Chrissie off about every sixty minutes while they drove. Chrissie now existed on a totally physical plane. She craved Zeke's touch. Her cock was hard and throbbing now and Zeke was expertly working it. Slowing down when she was about to cum, speeding up when she had passed the cum-point. Now Chrissie was making those little growling noises in her throat that signaled she was lost in ecstasy. Her body shuddered as the cum erupted from her throbbing rod.

"Oh, Daddy! Yes! Yes! Yessssssss!" She groaned as the orgasm took control of her.

Then she slumped back into her seat, sated. She rubbed cum onto her fuck-finger, coating it with slimy ooze. Then she slowly inserted the finger into her male pussy, mewling with pleasure. Zeke smiled as he watched her slowly finger-fucking herself.

"Who are you, baby?" He asked.

"I'm Daddy's girl."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Daddy's Girl
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds