• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Lessons

Daddy's Lessons

Lars watched his daughter as, once again, she rambled on about tasks which she needed to complete before she left for Uni. Lars wasn't actually listening to Erica, as he had heard all of this before. Instead, he was contemplating a task HE needed to complete. One he wasn't looking forward to.

Erica was a beautiful girl by anyone's account. Her mom, Abeer, was of Middle Eastern ancestry. Her Father, Lars, was Scandinavian. She seemed to get the best of both her parents. She was 5' 9" and weighed 150 lbs., not quite as tall as her father who was 6'. She had her mother's olive colored complexion with large brown eyes. Her black hair was straight and long and often unconsciously used by Erica to partially cover her face. Yes, Erica was very shy.

Lars and Abeer met as the companies they worked for finalized a joint venture for the exploration of North Sea oil. A few months after meeting they married. Abeer always told her daughter, "when it's right, you'll just know it. When I met your father, I knew almost immediately I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him." Abeer also told her daughter other things. Things all mothers tell their daughters to protect them from dangerous behavior and "perverted men" as Abeer called them.

After marrying, Lars accepted a job on a small island in the Mediterranean Sea. Within a year Erica was born. Most people would be bored with the seclusion the island offered; however, Abeer and Lars loved it. As long as Lars completed his assigned tasks, he had the freedom of time to spend with his young family. Tranquility was interrupted when Abeer was diagnosed with lung cancer. Within 4 months Lars and Erica were alone.

Erica stopped in mid-sentence. "Daddy! Are you listening to me?"

"Sure honey. What did you say?" Lars replied not realizing what he had actually said.

"If you were listening to me, why did you have to ask what I said?" They both laughed.

Quickly Erica became serious again. "I really need to go shopping before going to the University. What I have is fine for the island, but there are going to be a lot of new people I will be meeting and I don't want them to think I'm some poor charity case."

"Sure honey, we'll do that this weekend. Ok?" Lars didn't even hear whether his daughter replied. He was back to his deep thoughts.

Erica has been pretty much isolated from the real world her entire life. How was she going to cope with all of the new people she would surely meet. Tranquility seemed like the perfect way to raise a child, but neither Lars nor Abeer thought of the long-term consequences of their daughter's social development. Lars knew from his own college days that there were many predators more than willing to exploit Erica's innocence and naivety. She trusted everyone since no one had ever betrayed her.

With only a couple of weeks until she was to report to classes, Lars knew he was quickly running out of time.

Dinner was finished and Erica washed the last of the dishes before changing into her night clothes. Usually just one of her dad's old large T-shirts. Lars always liked the fact that Abeer had found his T-shirts comfortable as a night shirt. When Erica was only 8 she asked if she could have one. She always enjoyed mimicking her mother. Erica was so tiny it drug on the floor. "Oh well, you can keep it sweetie. Someday you'll grow into it." her father told her.

"I think I'll go to my room to finish reading. 'Night Dad." Erica said as she disappeared down the hallway.

Lars knew this was it. He had been avoiding this for over a year, even delaying Erica's attendance last year because he just couldn't bring himself to have this talk.

With a light, obligatory, tap on her door, Lars' voice cracked as he said, "Erica, I need to talk to you about something very important."

"What is it Dad?" Erica asked worried. She couldn't imagine why her father was so sullen sounding.

Lars sat on the edge of Erica's bed. He looked around the room at all the pink. Teddy bears along with 100s of other stuffed animals filled the room. On the bookshelf was a complete set of literary classics. All of which, Erica had read. He thought to himself, what a contrast of personalities Erica is.

"As you know sweetie, you will be meeting a lot of new people when you attend Uni. Most of these people are good decent people, but also there are those who take pleasure in taking advantage of those who are naive and inexperienced." For over a year, Lars played this sentence over and over in his mind for this exact moment. He recited it perfectly. That was as far as he had ever gone in preparing for this moment. He couldn't bring himself to think about was how he would continue past that sentence. After several seconds of silence, and Erica staring at him in anticipation, he decided he might as well jump from the frying pan right into the fire.

"Sweetie, do you masturbate?" He said in almost a whisper.

"What?" Erica replied.

Not sure whether her response was because she was unfamiliar with this term or in shock that he would ask her such a personal question. He tried another direction. "Do you ever touch yourself there?" Pointing to her pussy which was barely covered by the large night shirt.

This caused Erica to blush. Instinctively she drew her knees to her chest pulling the nightshirt over them to her bare feet. This covered her entire body, feigning protection, "DADDY!"

"I know honey, it's embarrassing to talk about, but we have to. I'm not happy about this either, but I can't just throw you into a pack of wolves uninformed. This was something your mother would have talked to you about if she hadn't died. I know she would have been better at it, but all I know is to do it the only way I know how. I love you sweetie and would never hurt you. " Now in a firmer voice Lars asked his daughter, "Do you ever masturbate?" When she turned her head and looked away from him he decided he needed a new tactic. Force would accomplish nothing.

"Your mom told you to never touch yourself there, right?" Lars lowered his voice wanting to sound as compassionate as he could be, in spite of being as embarrassed as he was. Without looking at her father, Erica nodded to his question.

"And she told you to never allow anyone else to touch you there either, right?"

Again, Erica nodded in acknowledgement continuing to stare at the wall instead of her father.

"Well sweetheart, you were very young and she told you those things to protect you from harm. They were the right things to tell you at the time. Her instructions were appropriate for your age. By the time you were 16 yrs. old mama had died. She never had a chance to give you advice for a young woman. Do you understand?"

Talk of her Mom brought tears to her eyes. When she turned to look at her father she noticed his eyes were watery too. Even though 2 years had passed, the wounds were still not healed.

Lars put his hands on Erica's knees. Neither took that as a sexual gesture; rather, one of comfort. Lars continued, "you do realize that in order to have a normal life you will have to date. Once you start dating you will begin to have feelings for the man you are dating. You will want to have physical contact with him such as kissing and hugging. You have been secluded on this island all of your life. You have not experienced relationships in the usual way."

"What do you mean Daddy?" Erica asked sincerely.

"Most kids start at a young age playing and flirting innocently with members of the opposite sex. By the time they are your age they have learned about the physical aspects of a relationship. Girls by your age have usually kissed many boys. Many have experienced variations of sex and how to control their sexual urges and pressures put on them by the opposite sex. If you don't listen to me you are either going to end up pregnant within a few months, or be all alone as doubt inhibits you in developing a relationship."

"Do you understand what I am saying Erica?"

She nodded in understanding. Finally Lars felt comfortable in continuing in the belief that his daughter completely understood what needed to be accomplished.

"Ok sweetie. I need to teach you how to masturbate yourself." This time Lars turned away being unable to say those words and look his daughter in the face at the same time.

Erica laughed, "I think I can figure that out on my own DADDY." She said emphasizing the word Daddy.

"As a young woman I know you have feelings and thoughts which might cause you to want 'contact' down there. You need to be able to do that for yourself as a sexual release. If you don't have that as an option you might be tempted to do other things instead like have a guy touch you there instead. You will find many volunteers for that job and the consequences could be dire. You have never done it and until you do and I am witness, I can't be sure you are comfortable with masturbation. I can't protect you from all the changes you are about to experience, but I can make sure you are comfortable having sexual options."

"I don't want to talk about this anymore." Erica said, staring her father directly into his eyes.

"Erica, I'm not asking you. I'm telling you what you must do. Lay back on your bed and pull my.....your nightshirt up to your belly button." Lars worried that his daughter might have caught his Freudian Slip. Before he could ponder it too long Erica made an attempt to get up from the bed. Her knees still wrapped under the night shirt she turned them and attempted to stand. Unfortunately for Erica, that's not what happened. Instead she fell to the floor in the fetal position, knees still captive. THUD!

Lars got off the bed and knelt before his helpless daughter. "What the hell are you trying to do?" Erica never heard her father cuss and it caught her off guard. As she moved to a seated position on the floor, Lars made a gesture to help her stand up. In the process, he took the opportunity and in one fell swoop he pulled the nightshirt up and over Erica's head. For the first time, Lars caught a glimpse of his daughters full breasts as they bounced up and down before she could throw her arms around her chest. Her panties were an unusual color orange. Lars never admitted it to anyone, but he had a very large panty fetish. He had never seen panties in this color before and it distracted him for a second.

Becoming angry at how difficult his daughter was making this, already difficult, situation Lars placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back to sitting on the bed. Looking straight into her eyes with the sternest of expressions he said, "Look sweetie. This is going to happen and you can either make it easy on both of us, or fight it all the way. Bottom line is this... If we don't do this, you will not be attending University." Lars knew that would sober her up quickly.

"You wouldn't do that" Erica said with false self assurance.

"Oh? Why do you think I cancelled your enrollment last year? I didn't have the courage to have this discussion so decided not to let you go. This year if you lack the courage....." He didn't need to finish the sentence.

Silence filled the room as Erica pondered what her Father had just admitted. She thought back to the excuses he used last year when telling her she would not be attending Uni. He had said it was because of money. She never quite bought that explanation; however, her upbringing kept her from challenging him. She decided that it was better to let her father violate her, and give her the freedom she sought, than live like a hermit the rest of her life on this island with him. For the first time in her life Erica felt like a prisoner.

"Ok Daddy, what do you want me to do?"

"I need to be satisfied that you are comfortable with masturbation. Until I am, we will be repeating this exercise every night. Ok?"

"Like I have a choice?" Erica snapped.

Lars ignored his daughter's last great act of verbal defiance. "Lay back on your bed and relax."

Erica laughed. The absurdity of that instruction under the circumstances tickled her. Erica loved irony. She laid back reaching for the teddy bear on her bed to cover her exposed breasts.

"Give me one of your hands." Lars said in an uncomfortable voice. He couldn't help but now notice his daughters flat stomach, unblemished skin and orange panties. She must have had them for some time because there was a very tiny hole in them. A large amount of dark hairs were escaping her otherwise panty covered mound. It was obvious she had never trimmed herself. As he held Erica's hand he asked, "did Mom ever talk to you about trimming and shaving yourself down here?"

"Mom said only women who were sluts did that."

"Well, your Mom was not a slut!" Lars reacted in his deceased wife's defense before realized he might have reacted too quickly.

"Well, not exactly." Lars hoped that would satisfy his daughter, but of course, its evasiveness only prompted more.

"Not exactly?"

"Well, I shaved her down there when she needed it to be done." Lars blushed at the revelation.

"Ok sweetie, now let's get back to what we are doing." He took Erica's hand and made her index finger stand out. He considered using her middle finger, but decided that was too symbolic. Using her own finger, Lars ran it up and down the center of her panties where her slit would be, were it not covered by such a thick patch of hair. He might as well of used his own hand. Physically, there was little difference. In his mind, Lars believed SHE was doing it to herself. As the hair began to part beneath her panties Lars knew he would soon be parting Erica's pussy lips. A place he didn't want to go. "Now I want you to do the same thing underneath your panties."

Erica was not the least bit aroused by what her Father had just done or the conversation about her Mom's personal hygiene habits. She felt violated and just wanted her father to leave her alone. Erica put her hand underneath her panties and did the same up and down motion.

"Is this right Daddy?"

"Yes, keep doing that. I'm going to say goodnight now, but remember, we are going to do this again tomorrow and every night until you are completely comfortable." Unlike Erica, Lars was extremely aroused. A fact which disturbed him immensely. He was already reconsidering whether he could continue with these lessons.

After the door closed Erica might have stopped, but she didn't. Although she wasn't aroused, she did find an unusual and amazing comfort in touching that part of her body. She wondered if her Dad was right. Would her Mom have encouraged a behavior she previously found necessary to admonish?

Then she started thinking about her Father. He never talked to her about sex or boys before. He was a quiet man and this must have really been hard for him. Was he really that shy or was he looking at his daughter to satisfy a nonexistent sex life? What was sex really like? She knew the mechanics from books. A man had a penis, a woman a vagina. The penis went inside the vagina. What did a penis REALLY look like? What did a vagina look like? She had never seen either, even though she possessed one.

Erica fell asleep holding her teddy bear in one arm, her other arm stretched so that her finger could gently explore her newly discovered inner self. She no longer found a reason to be modest and didn't bother to put her nightshirt back on.

Lars went into his room to contemplate what had just happened. He hated the fact that he became aroused. This never happened when he pondered this moment in his mind. It was going to be totally clinical he had convinced himself.

As Lars laid on his bed images of his daughter's breasts bouncing up and down ran through his mind. Why had he never notice their size before? They were much larger than Abeer's had been. Maybe it wasn't that they were so large, maybe it was the fact that it was wrong that he even saw them that made them so arousing. Would they respond to being sucked on? How long would her nipples become when aroused. Knowing that his hand brushed against his daughter's innocent pussy made Lars extremely hard. What would it be like to shave his daughter's pussy bald as he had done so often with Abeer. He started rubbing his cock thinking of shaving Abeer, but it was only when the image of Erica laying innocently on her bed, wearing those orange panties with a tiny, conveniently placed hole, was he able to cum. God, I'm one perverted puppy he thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Lessons

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 201 milliseconds