• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 02

Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 02

“Oh God! Daddy, please, don’t stop that feels so great! I’m CUMMING Daddy!”

Daddy had poked and prodded every hole that I had in me that night. I could not believe that all my fantasies with him had finally come true. It was more that I imagined it would be. Then again, I guess being the older one here, he knew what he was doing.

Or the second time tonight my father fucked me. He grabbed me up from the couch by the hair of my head.

“Has my Princess learned her lesson yet, or does she need more of Daddy’s cock to fill her tight little pussy?”

He placed his hands on my ass checks and picked me up to sit me on his throbbing hard on. I screamed feeling his fat cock entering my tight cunt! It still hurt a little but it was all worth it when he started bouncing me up and down on his cock. Holding me up with nothing but his hands he slammed his meat into me over and over again. I came so hard that I nearly slipped off my father’s cock. He grabbed me by the hips and shoved his cock so far inside me that I thought I was gonna choke, before I felt it throbbing inside my pussy.

“What the fuck is going on here?”

Both my father and I turned around in utter amazement. My mother was standing there with her hands on her hips. Her short pinstriped skirt was riding up to where you could see her stocking underneath. My mother’s big C cup tits were oozing out over the top of her shirt. She was a site to behold. And pissed off as hell.

My father walked over to her.

“Well, I certainly did not expect to see you here this early my dear.” He said with a gleaming look in his eye.

“And I did not expect you to be fucking our daughter. How could you?”

My father looked at her with questioning eyes, “Is this not what we had talked about? Or was I mistaken when you told me that you would love to eat her beautiful pussy. After all, this all started when you went with her to get that clit piercing.”

I stood in the midst of it all. Not really sure whether to put my clothes back on or not. I just stared at the both of them waiting for whatever was to come.

Daddy grabbed my mom by the hair and led her to the couch where I was. He pushed me back onto the couch. “Spread your legs! Mommy wants to eat your pussy!”

I did just as he asked. I held my legs far up in the air so that my mother could kneel between my legs and have easy access to my throbbing clit. Daddy grabbed her head and placed it between my legs where she began to devour my pussy like it was the last meal she would ever have. I writhed and bucked my sore little cunt against her face. Riding her tongue while she was making me come.

“Mommy, OH MY GOD! This is so GOOOOODDD!!” I screamed.

I could almost not believe that they were both here in the same room with me fucking and pleasing me. You would think that they’d had this planned all along.

Right before I came Daddy grabbed Mom by the hair. "Get up and bend over my desk NOW!" He commanded.

"But....but...I did what you told me to." She studdered.

"Now bitch! Or else I break out the whip, do you hear me?"

Mom went over to the desk and bent over it raising up her skirt. Daddy came to me and pulled me off the couch as well.

" I told you I was gonna make you into my little slut...now get over there on your hands and knees and eat your mother's pussy while I fuck her."

I crawled between my mother's legs and began to lick and suck on her pussy lips. I had never eaten a pussy before and was not sure how to do it. Before long her clit was hard and erect. I took my tongue and began to fondle it. She began grinding her cunt into my face and I was swallowing her cum.

Daddy stepped up behind her and slipped his fat cock into her pussy. He would alternate between my mouth and her cunt. He was fucking her so hard at times it was hard to keep up with the rhythm on my mother’s pussy. But I managed to make her spill her come juices all over my tongue. I could not help but put on hand down between my legs to play with my clit, I was so fucking horny!

Daddy slipped his cock slowly from her wet, dripping cunt and slid it into my mouth. He grabbed me by the back of the hair as he shoved it down my throat. “There you go! What a good little girl you are, sucking on your Daddy’s cock the way you are. Umm…yes, Princess…take it all down your throat!”

My mother was getting very fidgety above, when Daddy leaned over and commanded her down on her knees to share his cock with me. Both of us begin licking and sucking all over his fat dick. She would lick one side and I would lick the other. He thrust it into her mouth and I begin licking his balls. Both of us traded back and forth for quite some time. We could taste a mixture of our come all over his cock and neither of us could get enough of it.

My mother threw me back onto the floor and began to devour my pussy. Daddy stood above us stroking his, now, throbbing cock. When he began to come he let out a low growl and I watched the come drip down from his cock into my mother’s face and all over my cunt. She greedily sucked and licked it like it was the last pussy she would ever see. Before long, I let go and grabbed her by the head shoving her face into my cunt. “Eat it bitch! That’s right, eat your little girl’s pussy. You slut!”

She sucked on my clit so fucking hard that I thought she was going to rip it off before I started squirting come all over her face. She licked and sucked ever last drop from my cunt before she ever even came up for air.

“My two little sluts, what more could I ask for?”

“When are we gonna do this again?” mom said.

“Yeah, Daddy that was fucking awesome.”

“Why don’t you go and get yourselves cleaned up ladies and maybe we can have another round before the night is over.”

My mother and I rushed into her shower and turned on the hot water. We began to lick and massage each other. Most daughters would never be able to experience this kind of love from their mothers. I was taking full advantage of this opportunity. I got down on my knees and begin licking her pussy again. She propped her leg up on the shower wall to give me the best access to her lucious cunt.

“Oh god! You are so good baby girl.”

“Umm…thanks Mom.”

This was going to be a long night for all of us.

Wicked Angel 2003

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 859 milliseconds