Daddy's Little Helpers Ch. 01

My first, second and third blasts went pretty much straight down her throat as she had her nose against my stomach. The last and any little extra dribbles, she caught in her mouth and as she pulled back she kept her mouth tight on my cock until it popped out. Then she smiled before she opened her mouth to show me just a little left before she swallowed everything still there. I noticed that she had one hand down between her legs and there was a puddle under her. She must have been strumming her clit while she sucked me and she had managed to make herself squirt. I don't know how I hadn't noticed it as it had been happening... Well, maybe I just hadn't recognized it, after all, I was a little distracted at that time.

I moved my arms out of the way as she placed her arms across my knees and laid her head on her forearms. I placed my hand on her back and lightly caressed her shoulders and neck. She was humming softly to herself for a minute or so before she lifted her head to look at me again.

"Hmmmm... So nice... I really enjoyed that."

"You did... You almost turned me inside out with that. And I didn't even have a chance to do anything for you yet. You have to let me return the favor. But first I need to recover for a while and get some energy back. Then it's my turn to see what I can do to you!"

"Jason, you did more for me than you can realize. You didn't force me to do anything, and when we started, you didn't seize control and make me do what you wanted done. You didn't grab my head and force it down on your cock and slam into my mouth, down my throat, even if it hurt me. You let me be in control, you let me set the pace. You even tried to warn me when you were ready to come in case I didn't want you shooting in my mouth.

"I haven't had any control like that in a long time. Now let me talk... My ex-boyfriend was a control freak. It didn't matter whether I wanted sex or not, if he was in the mood, I'd better get there quickly or I'd end up with bruises, he even broke my fingers once when I didn't stroke him the way he wanted as quickly as he wanted. I am free from him now because he got himself sent to prison. I know that not all guys are like that, I mean, I knew it intellectually but now I know it as a fact because of how you have acted here today.

"For the last month, every time a man got close to me in any situation where I didn't have total control to avoid any intimacy, I would turn into a basket case and run away so fast that the guy had no idea of what had happened. Even if he was just being friendly, not sexual at all, I'd run. It was even starting to affect me at work. I guess that's why Barb wanted me to meet you, to show me that real men still exist and that they are not out to destroy me.

"I'll tell you what. Let's get into that hot tub and relax for a while, and when you feel rested, you just let me know. I know that you won't hurt me, and I am sure that I will thoroughly enjoy anything that we do together. Now because of your actions, I am not afraid to let you have a turn to see what you can do to me."

"Janet, not all men are like me, but most men are not like your ex. You have to take a little time and get to know a lot more about a guy before you commit yourself to a long term relationship, but taking that extra time at the start; will make for a very loving and caring situation, one that can last the rest of your life. Now as I said at the beginning of our 'date', I am too old for you; I wouldn't want you having to care for me medically for so many years of your life. You deserve to have someone to share an active life for many years before any medical problems might arise. But I do want the chance to try to show you how much you can enjoy what a man who cares about you can do to make you happy. And even my broken arm won't stop me from that demonstration."

So we stood up, and I poured us a short drink to savor while we relaxed in the tub. Of course, I had to sit with my one arm out of the tub, but Janet snuggled in so I could put my other arm around her and she could rest her head on my shoulder.

I had one more idea that I wanted to plant in Janet's head. Not all the time that you were with your 'friend' had to be sexual to be good. So, after we had sat relaxing for a couple minutes, I started pointing out little odd shaped clouds, one that looked oddly enough, like a puppy, and another that looked like a camel. Then she pointed out one that looked remarkable like a house.

After about 20 minutes, I pointed out one that looked rather like a cock and balls, and told her to compare it to the real thing, and I stood up. She laughed delightedly and I told her to sit up on the edge of the decking that surrounded the tub. I asked her to close her eyes, lie back on her elbows and pull her feet up and put them on the edge of the tub. She did as asked.

I proceeded to kiss her knees and moved down her thighs towards her pussy. She oohed and aahed until I got right down to her pussy. When I licked up her labia, she jerked and asked what I was doing. I told her I had licked her lips. She asked how I could do that, it was too dirty. I asked if no one had ever done that before and she said never. I told her that anything that two people did together that didn't hurt either of them and was done in a loving manner was not dirty. After all, didn't she take cock into her mouth, why should it be different for a guy to do it to the girl?

That seemed to make her sit back and think a while, so I proceeded with my ministrations. I licked up one side and down the other several times; then back up until I hit her clit. That's when she exploded. Her hands flew to the side of my head, her eyes opened wide and she stared at my face while her eyes started rolling back into her head. Finally she got her voice back and groaned out a 'YES, YES, YES'.

When she seemed to be back in control, I took her clit between my lips and flicked it with my tongue. She immediately went into spasms, and when she could talk again, she managed to get out 'Oh my god, oh my god'. When she was more in control again, I put my mouth over her whole pussy and while alternately flicking my tongue into her slit and flicking it on her clit, I began sucking. She started squirting and I sucked down all that I could catch before she started vibrating too hard for me to hold her with just my one arm and hand.

When she came around, she told me to stop before I killed her. I told her that I would let her rest a while now while I threw together a salad and grilled some steaks and potatoes for dinner. But I wasn't finished yet. When I said that, she got a wild look in her eyes and asked what possibly there could be beyond that? I told her that she would have to trust me a little with some information about her former sex life and I could give her some idea of what else is out there.

So I helped her up and onto a lounger near the grill so we could talk while I worked. From the discussion, I figured out that her ex had only allowed missionary and doggie as he felt most in control with those two positions. She had come from a very strict home in a small town where she had not had any experience that her father had not approved, and that's why she had fallen under her ex's control when he did the same thing.

We had talked all through the prep time for our meal, and then all the time that we were eating. Now that I understood where she was coming from, I could give her some solid advice that would help her make her life, her own. My first piece of advice to her was to make sure that she never again fell under the total control of anyone else. She would have to make up her own mind as to what was good and what was bad. She should always seek to get information from more than one source to be able to make that kind of a determination. If a person cannot give the reasons why they feel the way they do, then they are probably just quoting someone else and have no idea if what they say is correct or not, and therefore are not to be considered a valid source of information. And information can be incorrect or false even if it is in writing or comes from an authority figure.

I told her that we wouldn't have time to discuss everything that she should question, but that I wanted to be able to give her a little information to help her to start answering her question to me, what possibly there could be beyond that, the sexual information that she had from her ex and the little that I had shown her earlier in the day. Since we hadn't gotten dressed, I decided a little show and tell would be helpful, so we moved to the bedroom.

"I think that the easiest way to start would be to consider following up on what we did do earlier. Now, the first thing that happened is that you sucked my cock, also called giving me a blowjob, or quite a few other names for the same activity. Have you always done that in pretty much the same position, you on your knees to the guy, who is either standing or sitting? If so, consider... It wouldn't have to be in that position. What if he was lying on his back, like this, and you were lying on top of his legs? You would have a little more control as to what happened and for how long.

"Later I had gotten you to sit and allow me to eat your pussy, another activity that has many, many names, that also does not have to be in that position. Just as you can suck my cock while I lie here, I could eat your pussy from this same position, you just need to put your pussy over my mouth so I can reach it. So scoot up and straddle my head with your pussy where I can reach it with my tongue."

After a couple minutes in that position, I pushed up her hips and turned her around so she was facing my feet. After a few more minutes, I pushed her up again so I could talk to her more.

"So we have variations for these activities. Now, what if we do both activities at the same time? That is called doing a sixty nine, because it looks kind of like having a 6 and a 9 together, like the circle is a person's head and the tail would be the cock or pussy. Lean back down to suck my cock but keep your pussy at my mouth. Just be sure to hold yourself up or lift yourself up enough to allow me to breathe every once in a while."

After a couple minutes, when she lifted up to let me breathe, I said hold on, we are turning over. And I rolled us over so she was lying on her back and I was astraddle her face. I stayed up on my knees so she had to raise her head to get my cock in her mouth. With each question I asked, I had moved us into the position in question.

"You have to be careful doing that because if a guy passes out, he could push down into your throat and block your airway too long and really hurt you. Now another new thought; you are familiar with the guy lying on top and pushing his cock down into your pussy. What if the two of you rolled over and you were on top and he was pushing up into you? Or what if you sat up straight on his cock? How about if you turned around and faced towards his feet while sitting up on him?

"All these positions allow you much more control as to how fast, how long, and how deep his cock can go in your pussy. Of course that means that you have to be sensitive to how close you have pushed him towards his orgasm; push too hard or too fast, and he'll get done before you get to your orgasm.

"People have been having sex for thousands of years, so just about any way that you can think of that gets a cock or a mouth to a pussy, or a mouth to a cock has been tried by someone before."

As I said the last sentence, she took the initiative and laid back on my chest since she had still been sitting on me reverse cowgirl, and had been experimenting with speed, depth of entry and side to side movement. As she lay back; I took my hand to her breast, then to her clit as I nibbled on her ear and neck. She had another orgasm, the second since our meal. The first had been when we went into the sixty-nine, and had been about as intense as her first from me flicking her clit with my tongue. This second was somewhat less intense since I couldn't do my best with only one good arm and her lying on top of me restricting my movement so much.

I held around her waist and rolled us to the side. I spooned with her for just a minute or two then holding her to that position, I maneuvered to kneel up over her one leg and put her other leg up over my shoulder next to my face and proceeded to fuck her nice and slow but super deep. After a couple minutes, I moved off her lower leg and put it up straight with her other leg and wrapped my arm around her legs and did her from behind, again slow but deep. And finally, I put her legs around me and pulled her up sitting on my lap and let her buck until we both came for that last time.

As we sat and hugged, I told her that now she had a much better idea of just a small part of what is out there for sexual pleasure. When she found the right guy, she would be able to enjoy many years of exploring and practicing some or all of these positions and a whole lot more. But for now we needed to get cleaned up since we both smelled of sex. I told her that if she'd help me put the plastic bag back over my cast, we could shower and dress and I'd run her back to her car so she could go home for a good night's rest. I knew I couldn't let her stay with me since I would be too tempted to help her practice new positions all night long.

It was just turning dark when I dropped her at her car and watched her drive off towards her home. I wondered if Barb had set this up mainly for my benefit, mainly for Janet's benefit, or just because we could both use the change to our lives. I didn't know whether to consider Barb my procurer, my pimp, or just a public service minded person, intent on easier relations for all the people she knew.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds