• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Naughty Girl

Daddy's Naughty Girl

"Mmm, yeah! Fuck!"

April dug her lower body further into her bed, while her fingers slid deeper into her pussy. Smelling her arousal, April couldn't help but grow hornier than before. To her, there was just something sexy and appealing about a woman's scent. Oh God! This feels sooo good! I needed this so bad! Closing her eyes, April allowed her mind to wander bringing out her most secret desires.

Letting her slender fingers spread her pussy lips, April let out a soft moan. "Ohhhh Daddy, I want this so bad." April could never quite understand the sexual urge she had for her father, as it had always been there. Careful to masturbate only when her father left the house, April had quickly lost herself in the chance at another orgasm. "Yes! Fuck, Daddddy!"

Shutting her eyes tighter, April began riding her fingers with abandon. Daddy must have a really nice cock. Mom always said she couldn't get enough. Thrusting her fingers harder into her wet pussy, April imagined what her father's rough thrusts would feel like. I hope Daddy's kinky. Oh God! What would I do if he made me take him? Used me for his sexual gratification. With her orgasm building, April fought to provide herself the last bit of stimulation needed for climax.

"Yes! Yes! Oh Dadddy! Yes!" April's frantic fingers stimulating her tender clit gave way to orgasm. The pleasure gripping her body, April's cries echoed throughout the whole house. Oblivious to the knocking on her bedroom door, April continued to further her body's release. "Oh Dadddy!" April removed her wet fingers from her pussy, trying to catch a quick breath. Suddenly feeling a draft, April turned toward her opening bedroom door. Oh no!

"April are you alright I heard—" Drake stopped shortly within his April's bedroom, noticing his naked daughter. What the hell is going on? Wasn't she screaming a minute ago? Oh no! No! My little girl was not just masturbating. I mean, she's eighteen. She's too young for that. Clearing his throat, Drake tried to study the floor instead of his daughter. "Um, April? Are you okay? I thought I heard you... calling my name."

Stretching her body out on the bed, April noticed her father's discomfort. While he didn't look directly at her body, April could tell her father was studying her every curve. Is Daddy looking at me? Could he really be interested in me? Wanting to find out, April scooted closer to the edge of the bed. "Actually Daddy, I was masturbating. Oh, I suppose you figured that out though." April sat up, teasingly spreading her legs. "Did you just want to watch me masturbate?"

Drake didn't know what to make of his daughter's statement. Is she actually accusing me of that? Where the fuck does she get off telling me that? Without thinking, Drake grabbed his daughter by the shoulders. "What are you playing at, April? You think I want to fuck you? Fuck my own obviously depraved daughter?"

With her father pulling her body close, April quickly took the opportunity to press her breasts against her father's shirt. "What man wouldn't want to fuck his daughter? Daddy, come on. I won't tell anyone." April felt her father's grip loosen slightly, before tightening their hold back on her bare shoulders. Oh God! What if I was wrong? What if Daddy doesn't want to fuck me at all?

Smirking from the look of worry on his daughter's face, Drake quickly forced April onto her stomach. If she really wants a good fuck, I'll give her a good fuck. Drake held his daughter down against the bed's mattress. "If you want me to use you like some slut, I will. Tell Daddy, how long have you been doing this?" Letting his hand wander down to his daughter's pussy, Drake found the remnants of his daughter's orgasm.

"Mmmm, Daddy. Yes, use me like a dirty slut!" April pressed her wet sex against her Daddy's thick fingers. The wetness seemed to grow beyond her earlier arousal, leaving April wanting to feel her sex penetrated. "Oh please, Daddy. I want to feel you!" Grinding her pussy against her father's fingers, April waited to feel her father to the step into actually using her.

"Daddy's little girl is eager for her next fucking?" Drake inserted a finger deep into his daughter's sex, prompting a moan from April's lips. Since when did my little girl become a slut? Finding his daughter's pussy wetter than imagined, Drake sunk another finger deeper within his daughter's delicate folds. "Come on, slut. Get Daddy all worked up. Tell Daddy how you like to be used."

Groaning from the pleasure of her father's fingers penetrating her tight sex, April could barely concentrate long enough to answer. "I-I just like being fucked. Please fuck me, Daddy!" April continued grinding against her father's fingers intent on having another orgasm.

God my little girl's a slut! I'm going to have to teach her how a real slut gets fucked. Not just by some dumb kid in a high school. "You just liked being fucked? Well now, you are a naughty girl aren't you?" Noticing how wet his fingers had grown from his daughter's arousal, Drake found just the way to teach his daughter a pleasurable yet firm lesson.

April felt her father's fingers leave her pussy, and start working their way up. Trying to stand up in protest, April found herself firmly pressed against the edge of her bed. "Daddy? Wh-what are you doing?" Getting no answer from her father other than a grunt, April gasped as she felt her father's fingers circling her anal entrance. "Daddy! No, I've never been fucked like that!"

"Don't worry. I'm sure a slut like you will love it." Drake kept his daughter pinned down against the bed, before slowly insert a wet finger inside his daughter's virgin ass. Hearing a gasp, Drake couldn't tell of his daughter found his penetration pleasurable or uncomfortable. Reaching down, Drake began probing his daughter's pussy with his other fingers. "Mmmm, April. You're growing increasingly wet. Does my little slut like this already?"

Feeling herself tightening around her father's fingers, April found the initial discomfort of having her ass penetrate had given way to an odd wave of pleasure. "Oh Daddy! Th-this is so kinky!" April pressed back against her father's fingers, ensuring a deeper penetration. "Mmmm, I do like this!"

Smirking from his daughter's slutty behavior, Drake withdrew another well lubed finger adding it to the one within April's ass. Drake heard another deep moan from his daughter, as he spread her anal passage wider in preparation. "You know Daddy's still going to fuck you, don't you slut? You want to tease Daddy? Well now you're going to make sure Daddy gets off."

April blushed, before concentrating on the dull ache of pleasure building within her slender body. "Oh fuck! Dadddy!" Feeling her father add a third finger, April found herself gripping the sheets of her bed. "Ouch Daddy!" Surprised to find herself growing accustomed to her father's fingers inside her, April found herself able to start relaxing. Oh God! I can't believe my Daddy is doing this! He can't seriously expect me to take his cock inside me like that, can he?

Ensuring that his daughter was well lubricated with her own arousal, Drake started running his hard shaft against April's dripping pussy. "Mmm, my little slut's going to get exactly what she deserves." Drake held his daughter firmly against the bed, before starting to work his cock inside April's virgin entrance. "Come on, slut. Relax and take Daddy's cock."

With the head of her father's cock pushing into her sensitive ass, April forced her body to relax. Oh fuck! I-I can actually handle this. It feels so... different. Ooooh! Surprised by the pleasure of her father's cock working itself deep within her, April eagerly pressed back trying to force more of her father inside her. "Fuck me, Daddy! You feel so good!" April looked back at her father, seeing him smirking.

My daughter is horny for this! She doesn't even need to learn to like it, she already loves it! Drake gripped onto his daughter's shoulder, forcing his length deep inside April's ass. "That's right, my dirty little slut. Just let Daddy make you feel good." Burying his full shaft inside his daughter, Drake heard April start moaning uncontrollably.

"Oh yes! Fuck me harder Daddy! Oh God! This is so hot!" April gripped the bedsheets tighter, feeling her father unrelentingly pulling her back onto his thick shaft. Oh God I love when he thrusts inside my ass like this! It feels so good to be penetrated repeatedly! Turned on by her father's rough treatment, April began rocking back onto her father's shaft trying to earn his cum.

Drake felt his shaft disappear deeper and deeper within his daughter's anal passage, making his cock start to throb. "Tell me, slut. Do you want Daddy to cum in your ass?" Feeling himself close to climax, Drake began pumping harder inside his daughter.

"Yes! Yes! Cum inside my ass, Daddy!" Oh my God! I really do want my Daddy to cum inside my ass! April tightened herself instinctively around her father's cock, trying to milk what cum her father had to give. "Please Daddy! Cum inside my ass! Please!" Feeling her desire building, April began grinding against her father's waist. Taking her father's shaft deep within her ass, April waited to see if her father would really cum inside her.

Unable to hold back and prolong his daughter's punishment, Drake found himself spilling cum inside his daughter's well fucked ass. "You dirty little slut! Take my cum!" Drake felt wave after wave of his thick white seed pouring into his daughter. Oh wow! Cumming inside her feels so kinky! April's right, I should have fucked her the day she turned eighteen.

April moaned, as her father's cock grew soft inside her. Disappointed as he pulled out, April found she wanted his thick cock deep inside her. Daddy has got to do this with me again! Rolling over to face her father, April looked up seeing a grin of satisfaction on her father's face. "Wow Daddy, that was exactly what I needed!"

Sitting on the edge of his daughter's bed, Drake laughed. She looks absolutely beautiful with cum leaking out of her ass. My daughter isn't even trying to hide the satisfaction "I suppose we both needed that. Just promise me one thing, baby?"

Curiously looking up at her father, April curled into her father's strong arms. "What is it, Daddy?" Unable to help the desire to do so, April insisted on wrapped her father's arm around her. April felt content, smelling her father's arousal still on his sweaty skin.

"You'll let me punish you tomorrow?" Drake bent down, kissing the top of his daughter's head. The sweetness of her curling into his lap, left Drake feeling he had given them both an experience to remember.

April grinned, quick to answer her father. "Of course Daddy, I'll always be your naughty little girl."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Naughty Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 262 milliseconds