Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01

"Put your legs around my waist, baby slut."

Emily did as she was told, holding onto her daddy's arms. He pulled his hips back and, for a moment, she thought he was pulling out, but the next instant he slammed his cock deep, pounding hard against her cervix. She squealed loudly in surprise.

Jake began to stroke deeply, fucking this baby cunt. Jesus, it was good...the tightest pussy he'd ever fucked; it squeezed his dick like a fist. "So fucking good," he groaned, pummeling his daughter's cunt the way a pussy was meant to be fucked: hard, fast, rough and deep.

"Oh, Daddy!" Emily clutched her father's body as he fucked her. All discomfort was gone now, her juices lubing her hole as he stroked powerfully inside. Each grinding thrust increased her pleasure, her hardened nipples scraping against his hairy chest as he rocked against her. "Don't stop, Daddy...it feels so good."

Jake leaned down, his lips capturing his daughter's...shoving his tongue down her throat. "I'm never going to stop fucking you, baby. You're Daddy's new fucktoy now...your only job is to house Daddy's dick whenever he needs it, right?"

Emily had a hard time responding as Daddy's cock continued to jab hard and fast into her sodden hole, moaning softly before able to respond, "Yes, daddy."

Jake smiled, speeding up his thrusts. He placed his hands around the top of his daughter's head, linking his fingers together, holding her in place so he could ram her brutally hard. This is what this cunt needed...a good, hard daddy fuck...and he was just the man to give it to her—the only man to give it to her from now on. He'd been her first and he would be her last. From now on, she would crave daddy dick as much as he craved giving it to her.

He looked into her eyes, an intense expression in his own. "What are you?"

Emily tried to concentrate on his words, not sure what he was asking. "Your daughter, Daddy."

Jake slammed his cock in her as hard as he could, practically punching a hole in her pussy. "I said, what are you!" his voice raised, as he fucked this cunt. HIS cunt.

Emily tried to think what her dad said before. "Your fucktoy?"

Jake leaned down, kissing her sweet, pink lips. "Yes, you're Daddy's fucktoy...his cunt...his slut...his precious baby girl," smiling at her. "Who owns this cunt I'm fucking?"

Emily couldn't keep still beneath him, her hips squirming and wriggling as she tried to get her daddy's cock even deeper. "You own my cunt, Daddy."

Jake grinned. He couldn't believe how easy it had been—maybe because his daughter was a born slut. Thank god he'd discovered it now and not wasted another week in fantasy fucks when he could have the real thing in his bed every day.

"Damn right, I do!" He increased the speed of his thrusts, nailing her to the bed with hard, brutal strokes that caused his balls to slam against her ass. "Daddy's gonna cum, baby slut!"

Emily could feel the tension building in her own body. "I am too, Daddy!"

"Do it! Cum on Daddy's big cock!" He stared down at her, wanting to see the exact moment Emily had her first orgasm on her daddy's cock as it skewered her little pussy.

Emily squealed loudly, her body arching, arms and legs locked tightly around her father. "I'm cummminggg, Daddy!!"

Shit, was she! Jake could feel her cunt spasming hard on his thrusting meat, sucking on it like a hungry mouth. "I'm cumming too, baby girl!" He rammed hard inside her cunt, holding himself deep, grunting loudly with each shuddering spasm.

"Daddy's filling you up with his cum," he gasped. As his balls unloaded in her, he reached down to bite her breast hard, marking her as his.

Emily shrieked in pain when he bit her...yet, at the same time, her pussy contracted sharply, a feeling of intense pleasure filling her. How was that possible—to experience pain and pleasure at the same instant? She wasn't sure, but she secretly hoped Daddy would do that again some day.

Jake slid his tongue over the reddened marks his teeth left on her pale skin, before moving to capture her mouth. It had been a great fuck...maybe the best of his life—and was only destined to get better the more she learned. And she would learn lots because he was going to be a great teacher. His mind went wild thinking of all the things he could do with her—to her. She wasn't like women his age who felt they had the right to say no to any perverted thing he wanted to do—this was his daughter who was used to him as an authority figure—used to him having the last word. And he damn well was going to have the last word with her when it came to sex. He smiled inwardly, elated at the thought that if he could dream it, he could do it.

"Did you like that, baby girl? Did you love fucking Daddy's cock...because it sure loved fucking your little pussy." His hand brushed a strand of hair from her eyes. She was beautiful after sex, blond hair mussed, cheeks pink and her lips swollen and bruised from his kisses.

Emily nodded. "I wasn't sure at first but then, I really, really liked it, Daddy. It felt so good when you were...fucking me," looking a little shy using that word in front of her father.

"When it's just us, you can use all the nasty words you want, baby," leaning down to take a hardened nipple between his teeth. He applied pressure, wondering how hard he could bite before she protested...getting his answer a few seconds later when he heard her soft squeal. He let go, sliding his tongue over the reddened nub, soothing it before kissing her tenderly.

"I have so many things I want to teach you...and you're going to love them all and you know why?"

Emily shook her head. "No, why, Daddy?"

"Because your tiny pussy is going to cum so hard each time I fuck you, it's gonna feel like it's turning inside out," grinning down at her.

Emily giggled, but felt her pussy clench tightly at his words. Already, she couldn't wait until the next time Daddy fucked her. It felt like heaven when she came with him deep in her belly—a billion times better than when she'd used her own fingers. She wanted to experience that feeling again, pretty sure she'd never be able to get enough of her daddy's cock.

Jake rolled off of his daughter and lay on his back, totally relaxed. His large hand cupped the back of his daughter's head, as he helped push her up into a sitting position. "Lick my cock clean, baby slut," his voice soft, yet demanding.

Emily grimaced when she saw her daddy's cock, all shiny with his cum and her girl juices. "I don't want to, Daddy."

Jake slapped her face...not hard, but enough to let her know he meant business. "I said, clean Daddy's cock!"

"Daddy!" Emily whined, but she shifted down the bed, leaning over to do as he said. Surprisingly, it wasn't as bad as she'd expected—more surprising was the way his command had gotten her aroused. Already, her pussy was starting to throb, as though begging for his cock to pound it to another orgasm.

"Mmm...good girl. Daddy's obedient little slut." His hand was still on her head, but was caressing it gently as her tongue scrubbed him clean. The slap had been a test to see what she would do, and, surprisingly, she'd responded well to his roughness.

What else would she respond well too? And how far would she be willing to go to please him? Only time would tell—and he had every intention of finding out.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds