• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Punishment Ch. 01

Daddy's Punishment Ch. 01

Taking a deep breath, I tried to calm myself and slowly exhaled. There was no way around it, it had to be done and it was I who was going to have to do it. I slowly pushed the door open to reveal a dim room with only a lamp from her desk for any kind of light. I could see enough of my daughter in the corner of her bed with her knees pulled up to her chest in a sulking fashion.

"You do know why I am here don't you?" Wanting to make sure she understood what I was about to do.

"Yes, Daddy." Responded my eight-teen year old.

She tried to play the daddy card, as if that was going to help her. She knew my weak spots and how to tug on my heart strings, but it was a futile effort as I was to upset with her to fall victim to such ploys. I closed to door behind me, walking over towards her bed I raised a finger and motioned for her to come closer.

Hesitantly she scooted from the corner of her bed over towards the edge where I was, her legs hung off the side of the bed with her hands in her lap and her gaze adverted downwards. Her blonde long hair hide her face from my view. Like a child who knew they had done something wrong, I felt she was pondering what punishments I had in mind for her.

"What have I always told you about having boys over?" Wanting to refresh her mind as to the rules of my house.

"They are not allowed over. But dad-"

"No buts! The only butt here is yours! Now you know the drill!" My voice shooting from stern too aggressive as I was losing the battle to control myself.

Having been in trouble enough through her early teen years, she understood what I meant by "the drill". She went quiet and slowly raised her hands up, grabbing my silver belt buckle and began unfastening it with trembling hands. I could hear her sniffling as I stared down at her unable to see her eyes.

I felt sympathy in the sense I hated seeing my daughter cry, but I knew if I showed her even the slightest leniency, this mistake would be repeated. I had to put an end to it now.

Hearing my leather belt slip through the belt loops on my pants as she took it off, she neatly folded it in her hands before raising it upwards like an offering. Promptly taking the belt and stepping to the side, I sat next to her and patted my lap. She didn't look at me as she stood up and assumed the position, bent over my knees with her bottom in the air.

Now I know she was a bit old for spankings, at eighteen she shouldn't have to be subjected to such punishments. At least most parents think so, they would like to believe taking the phone away would be enough.

I was raised different and I never think someone is old enough for a spanking if they were living in my house. I wasn't about to let someone break or even bend the rules, especially such an irresponsible one. Had I walked in ten minutes later, it could have been more than just that boy's fingers inside my daughter.

I laid the belt across her back and gently my rough hands ran down the small of her back and around the band of her pink pajama bottoms, tugging downwards with my thumb grazing against her soft ass. I wasn't surprised to see her not wearing any panties, in fact I expected it as she was only becoming more and more of a disappointment.

"God, Beth do you have no shame? You are acting like a slut in my house and you don't even have the decency to wear panties?!" It was hard to hide the anger in my voice when I spoke.

"No daddy, I... I didn't think about it. It just happened." She said almost monotone as she stayed laying across my lap.

I took the belt and raised it high in the air before bringing it down hard against her bubbly ass. The belt popped as it smacked against her pale skin, she cried out in pain. A little to my surprise as her voice squealed at my spanking, my cock gave a little twitch.

I raised the belt again before smacking it hard against her ass, again she yelped out in pain as I could hear her trying to hold back some tears. Again, and again I spanked her ass as she was bent over my knee just like when she was younger. I was a bit ashamed to admit it, but my cock was becoming erect underneath my little girls stomach the more yelps and shouts she did against the popping of my belt against her bottom.

I know it was wrong and I was brought up to never think such things about my little girl! It wasn't right! But I couldn't help how my body was reacting, my mind wasn't seeing her as just my little girl. My cock strained against my pants and under her stomach as she wiggled about on my lap. Smack after smack landed against her bottom with her squeals encouraging me more and more.

I however stopped after fifteen, or at least it was close enough. I stopped keeping track after eight. She wiggled against my lap some more.as she struggled not to put her hands on her ass to block the spankings, she knew better than that.

"Daddy. Please! My ass is burning, it hurts! Please no more, I learned my lesson." I could hear her stifle a few tears.

Placing the belt onto the bed I slid my open palm against her ass, feeling the heat and welts of my belt against her bottom. I was losing myself, I wasn't thinking straight as all the blood was now filling yet another head.

My breathing was a bit unsteady as I said, "Do you feel like you learned your lesson?" More just stalling as I kept running my hand against her young ass. I could tell it was red even in the dim glow of her desk lamp.

"Y- Yes daddy." Her voice was shaky as well, I couldn't tell if it was from the pain or... was she enjoying this?

I was a little conflicted as I slid my hand between the crack of her ass and down to her pussy. she was drenched... soaking wet I could feel my fingers being coated in her arousal. Did she like the pain?! Or was this just still the after affects from the young boy that was here earlier? No, that was too long ago... she wouldn't be this wet.

I began thinking, did she purposely let the boy inside? She knew the rules and broke them, she even knew I would be home... did she want to be punished? My mind was spinning as I heard her whimper a little with my fingers sliding up and down her slippery slit.

It was a risk, but I didn't really think hard on it as I took a shallow breath and pushed a single finger inside of her young pussy. She clenched onto the side of my jeans but didn't protest. In fact, her sobs were slowing.

I didn't know what to say... my mind continued to tell me how this was wrong. However, it felt so good to feel a young tight cunt gripping at my fingertips again. I continued to slowly finger my daughter before inserting another digit. Two large fingers deep and I could hear her fail to hide her moan.

"You knew I would catch you, didn't you?" I asked her while I pulled and pushed my two fingers in and out of her small pussy.

It took her a few moments but she nodded her head. "...Yes daddy."

"You wanted me to spank you? To beat you like a bratty child?"

Her pussy suddenly squeezed my fingers, I was getting the idea. Now don't judge me, I wasn't just some pervert who would fuck anything that walked. But with her mother having passed away two years ago, and that's the last time I got any, my mind wasn't really to focused on protesting the situation.

"Yes daddy... I did." Her voice trembled.

"Why would you want this baby?"

Still questioning her as I began to pick up the pace, my fingers thrusting in and out faster. Pushing further in with each time until eventually going two knuckles deep into my very own baby girl.

She didn't really hide her moan's anymore as we were slowly going past the point of no return. "I... I wanted you to fuck me daddy, I have always wanted you. Ever since mom died, and you held me in bed every night for weeks. I found that when you stopped..." She paused to take a sharp breath in, my fingers had gently brushed her G-spot.

"When you stopped coming in my rooms to cuddle me to sleep at night, I missed your warmth... your body against mine. I knew I wanted you. I needed you daddy. I missed... I missed feeling your cock nuzzled into my ass in the mornings when I woke up."

Grinning slightly as I knew she couldn't see me while bent over. I missed it too, the feeling of a large ass wrapped around your cock in the mornings is one of the best things to wake up too. But she was my daughter and I knew it had to stop.

So why am I not stopping now? I slowly began to pull my fingers out as my mind was slowly coming back into rational thinking... I began to feel a little guilty, as if I was taking advantage of her.

When my fingers withdrew, she reached back grabbing my hands. She turned her head, flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder. Looking back at me with puffy red eyes that were pleading to me now.

"Please... Please don't stop."

How was I supposed to say no to that? My daughter was practically begging me to keep finger fucking her, if no-one found out, who was it really hurting? I smiled gently to her, with my other hand I gently rubbed her head.

"Alright, you want a punishment? Then daddy will give you what you want." My voice gaining confidence and a little control.

Sliding my wet fingers back to her pussy I pressed in once more, parting her young lips open and shoved deeply into the second knuckle before spreading my fingers and wiggling them around.

Her sexy moans were music to my ears with her round bottom still in the air across my lap. I began fingering her rather rapidly. I knew she wanted this now and I wasn't going to stop myself this time, I was going to give her exactly what she wanted.

I pulled my other hand from the top of her head, lowering it underneath her chin I grabbed her small neck with my strong hand and squeezed gently. A small gasp of excitement came from her lips in between her moan's.

She grabbed my arm with both hands and squeezed, "Yes daddy... yes squeeze harder."

My little girl was such a naughty little girl, and daddy was going to have to give her a more proper punishment. I gritted my teeth and kept my fast thrusts inside her wet pussy, my other hand squeezing a bit harder around her neck.

She gave out a weak but audible, "Yeeesssss... abuse me daddy." She begged.

I couldn't help but think to myself, what a slutty little girl I had raised. She was squeezing my fingers as I choked her with two fingers spreading her at two knuckles deep, and I couldn't have been more turned on.

After I grew a bit bored and a little bolder, I now pulled my fingers free from her slit, sliding her off my knee I patted her bottom. My daughter winced a little from the pain. Now on her knee's I leaned back and began unbuttoning my pants.

She turned and positioned herself between my knees as I slid my pants down to my ankles. I could make out her eyes growing twice the size when I pulled free my hard cock right in front of her.

"Daddy, you have... such a big cock." Her mouth seemed like it was practically watering for my meat.

Giving a soft chuckle as I laid back on the bed allowing my thick member to stand straight up in the air, "Do you think you can take all of daddy inside your mouth baby girl? Do you think you can fit it all?"

My daughter surprised me with what she did next, without any hesitation she leaned forward and engulfed my entire shaft right down her throat. Swallowing my entire length in a warm velvety suction. The sensation was absolutely wonderful! I proudly moaned out and placed my hands-on top her head.

"Oh, my god baby girl, your throat feels so damn good around my dick. How did you get some damn good?"

She looked up at me with her blue eyes, her lips sealed around the base of my cock. My daughter looked so cute with her eyes watering up, I could feel her tongue slide around the bottom of my shaft only adding to the wonderful feeling of her mouth covering her daddies entire cock.

She pulled back with a gasp, taking a few breaths of air as she stroked my saliva coated cock with her hand. "I've had a little practice."

I squinted at her with a serious look. She shrugged with a light giggle, "I guess you will just have to punish me more... a lot more."

"Damn right I am." I grumbled while grabbing the back of her hair with two large fist full and forced her back onto my cock, knowing she could easily take it now.

I began yanking her head up and down in a fast rhythm while bucking my hips upwards, my shaft was pummeling into her throat repeatedly with sounds of slurps and sticky suction.

I won't lie, I wasn't going to last too long... It had been quite a while and her young tight throat was just a little too much for me to handle. Within minutes her slippery throat had me on the edge, but I knew she needed air. As much as I loved my little girl, I was taking priority on this one.

"Just hold on a little longer you little slut! Just a little more, Daddy is so damn close sweet heart. Just-a-little... more!" I shouted out as I could feel my balls tingle.

She placed her hands onto my lap, trying to get herself off my dick and grab a breath of air. But I needed this to badly and wasn't thinking entirely straight. Forcefully I grabbed the back of her head and rammed it down onto my thick cock, her throat clogged with my entire dick.

I could feel my dick literally jolt with a torrent of cum as it surged through my shaft and splattered into her throat. Gurgling sounds ensued, I could only groan out loudly moaned out with my balls draining down my daughter's air way.

I finally let her go as I let my arms fall limp at my sides, panting heavily my whole body tingled from head to toe. My daughter quickly pulled my cock out of her throat, leaving a whole puddle of my own cum she wasn't able to swallow dripping down my throbbing cock. She gasped chokingly for huge breaths of fresh air as I myself felt like I was floating on cloud nine.

The thought began seeping into my mind as my daughter regained her composure, what more punishments should my daughter take on? How far should this go? How would her pussy feel if I was balls deep inside of her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Punishment Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds