• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Daddy's Stray Puppy Ch. 01

Daddy's Stray Puppy Ch. 01

I walked out the door. I had enough of the fighting with my husband. I chose To leave and not to come back. So not having any idea where I was going, I just kept walking. I decided I would let fate take me where I was to go. After an hour, a grey Jaguar pulled up alongside of me. It stopped and the window rolled down. A good-looking older guy appeared behind the wheel. He asked me where I was headed to. I told him I was not sure yet that I was going to let fate take me where I was supposed to go. So he opened the door and offered me a ride. He was really good looking and in good shape.

He told me his name was Grant and that he was headed to Chicago. He had such a sexy voice when he spoke. I told him my name, and we started talking together as if we had known each other for years. We had been on the road for a while, before he let me know it was time to get gas. We pulled off on the next exit. He got out to pump gas. Now that he was standing, I could see his frame was much taller than I thought. He was nicely dressed, and he was very polite when people would walk by. He would say hi and ask how there day was. When he was done pumping, he went inside to pay. When he came back. He was carrying a couple of fountain drinks. He handed me one and said " I was getting thirsty and I thought you may need one as well." I took the drink and told him thank you. He then took off down the road. We continued our conversation, by talking about everything. He grabbed his drink out of the holder and started to drink it. He looked over at me and asked "are you not thirsty?" I did not say a word and began to take a couple of sips and I continued to talk. After a few seconds I started to get a headache and I was feeling sick. He asked me if I was ok. "No I'm not feeling well". He told me I may feel better if I drink some more soda, and he would stop at the next exit to get me some medicine. After drinking some more soda, I felt worse. I curled up in the chair, closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

I woke up by the noise of pots and pans slamming on the stove. The aroma of the food was like something from an upscale restaurant. Not being able to help myself, I felt my mouth begin to water. I lifted my head to see where I was, but it was stopped by a roof of what seemed to be a cage. The noise of my head banging on the cage let him know I had awoken from his drugs. The cage was set next to a table in the foyer. I could only see what was in front of me. It looked to be a dining room. He came over squatted in front of the cage and told me in a calm firm voice that his name was no longer to be called Grant. I would now address him as Master, and my name was no longer Christy. It was to be called puppy for now. He would name me later. He told me he was cooking dinner and if I behaved like a good puppy I would be able to have dinner. Before my drugged mind could say anything he got up quickly and disappeared back into the kitchen, leaving my mind to run wild. The cage was big enough for me to lay curled up in, but not big enough for me to sit-up or stretch-out. I started kicking and yelling telling him to let me out of here!!!!! Let me go!!!!!!!

He set the table with nice china. Two plates filled with food, but only one plate had a wine glass and silverware next to it. He was calm never looked at me as if he could not hear a word I was saying. So I yelled louder. After he was done setting the table, he walked over to his stereo and began to play classical music loud enough to drown me out. He began humming the music as he walked back. He sat down and ate his dinner.

Watching him eat, my mouth began to water again. I then realized I had not eaten since breakfast and I was starving. I was wondering when he was going to feed me. The food looked so good. So I stopped yelling hoping he would see I was behaving and would let me out to eat. After he was done eating he picked up the paper and began reading it. He was making me stare at the plate of food as if he was taunting me. After reading one page of the paper. he put the food on the floor and yelled out a name. Quickly a brown dog came into sight. It sat in front of the food till he gave it permission to eat. As the dog sat there my mind was racing.

HE'S NOT GOING TO FEED THAT TO THE DOG IS HE????

NO THAT'S MY FOOD!!! I'M SUPPOSED TO EAT THAT.

THAT WAS MADE FOR ME. NOT HIM!!!!! NOT HIM!!!!

After the dog sat there for a few seconds he gave the dog permission to eat. The dog ate all the food then left the room.

After Grant was done reading, he got up cleaned the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. He came over to the cage knelt down and asked if I was ready to come out? I was so ready to come out. I was ready to stretch my legs, my arms, and be able to move my neck around. I was so ready to get out. I started to answer him. As I began to say yes he stopped me. He said "don't you remember you are my puppy now? Puppy's don't talk they bark. Let's try this again. Are you ready to come out of the cage?" I just stayed quiet. There was no way I was going to bark. He waited for only a second before he locked the latch back. I grabbed the bars and yelled no don't lock me back up. don't leave me in here. Please!! please!! He left the room then he returned with a ball- gag. He placed the ball inside my mouth and latched it behind my head. He then told me this should teach you not to speak without spoken too. He got up, turned out the light, and left me there all alone. I laid my head down and cried myself to sleep as I realized he was not coming back. I woke up later starving not knowing what time it was. The house was so dark and quiet. So I laid my head back down and cried myself back to sleep.

I was awoken by the front door open and shutting. After a few minutes it open and shut again. He finally walked into view. And I saw he was holding the morning paper. He laid it on the dining room table and disappeared into the kitchen. I could hear him pour his coffee. It smelled sooooo gooood and I was sooooo hungry. After fixing his coffee he came back to the table. He sat down and began to read the paper.

After he was done he come over to me and said good morning my pet. "Are you ready to come out yet?" He took the gag out of my mouth to answer him, but I still said nothing. He waited long enough to know I was not going to bark so he left. He took his shower, got dressed, then came back to see me one more time. He informed me that this was my last chance to eat before he left for work. I still said nothing. He got up and after he was done gathering everything he needed for work he left.

It was 6 p.m. before he finally made it home from work. When he came In, he put everything down and greeted his dog that had been sitting at the door waiting for him. After he had enough he got up and came over to greet me. "Evening my pet. You must be hungry let me make you something to eat." He was only gone for a few minutes before he came back. He knelt down and asked me if I was ready to eat. I had not eaten in 2 days. I was starving and weak. I had to eat.

He had won this fight. ============woof woof

I was so weak I was not sure if he heard me. But he opened the latch and let me out. I was so weak I had no choice but to drag myself out. He patted my head and told me I was a good puppy. "I bought you a gift." He took out a box that was inside a bag laying on the couch. He brought it over and opened it. There laying inside the box was a pink rhinestone covered collar. He put it on my neck. I had no energy to fight him so I just let him put it on. He lifted my head and looked at it. "I suits you quite well." I knew I would be taking it off later. He sat on the floor next to me and laid my head in his lap. He pet my head and told me it would get a lot better if I would be a good puppy and obey him. He sat with me for a little bit then I heard a click. The click was the noise of a leash being hooked to my new collar. He told me it was time to eat. I'm sure he wanted me to crawl on all fours to the table, I wanted so bad to get up and run out the door, but I was too weak to even try and get up. He did not take me to the dining room. He lead me to a different room. It was a really big room with a washer and dryer and a few storage closets against the wall. In the back of the room was a chain link fence from top to bottom with a door of course. When my eyes spotted it. I knew instantly that's where he was taking me and my body stooped. I was not going in there. How could I ever escape if I was locked up in that cage? He started dragging me. The cement floor was making it easy for him to pull me across the floor to the fence. When he got me close enough, he picked me up and put me inside. I ran to the door fighting to get out, but he shoved my hands and fingers inside till he was able to close and lock it all the way. After he left me, I looked around. I was able to stand up and walk inside the cage . In the corner of the cage where two dog bowls. One with water and the other with food.

WHAT WAS IT?

It looked so nasty. It could not be dog food could it? I was so hungry, but I was not going to eat dog food.

NO NO NO!!!!!!!

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME.!!!!!!!!!!!

I WON"T DO IT!!!!!!!!!! Was running through my head.

So I looked around and saw a dog bed in the corner of the cage. I went to it and laid down. It was big enough for me and quite soft. I closed my eyes and cried myself to sleep. Later that night, I woke up in so much pain. The hunger pains were so bad it hurt to even breath or swallow. I had to at least go over to the food to look at it. Begging myself not to. I know if I went over there I would give in and eat it. But I lost the fight with myself and went over to the food. It smelled sooooooo bad. But I recognized the smell. The smell was not much different than dog food, but it was not dog food it was tuna. I HATE TUNA!!!!! But I had to eat. At least it was not dog food. I did not eat out of the bowl like a dog does. Instead I picked it up and poured it into my mouth trying not to drop any. I finished it all. then drank my water the same way, by picking the bowl up. After I was done, I felt a little better but I was still hungry. I went back to bed and waited for morning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Daddy's Stray Puppy Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 688 milliseconds