Daddy's Summer Slave Ch. 02

He leaned over and whispered huskily into my ear, "You are such a fucking whore flirting with those little sluts and letting everyone look at those protruding nipples throughout the mall. If you're going to be such a whore, you are going to be treated like a whore!"

He turned me over, pulled me to the edge of the bottom bunk, lifted my skirt and slammed his cock deep inside my soaking wet pussy. He drove hard and deep into my cunt. He put his hand around my mouth to keep me quiet and fucked me like a little whore right there in Macy's. He continued to whisper into my ear, "That's it baby girl, take daddy's hard cock like a little tramp. You've made me so hot and horny while being at the mall that I could not wait to get home to take care of my hard cock. I figured with the amount of people in this part of the store that I could fuck you a couple good times in different departments. Right now, we are going to fuck until I spill my load inside that hot little snatch of yours. Then we are going to walk out of this mall with my cum dripping out of your pussy."

I could feel his cock getting harder with every stroke. His balls were slapping against my clit as he was fucking me from behind. I was getting hotter and wetter with every thrust and my cunt muscles were starting to contract. He could feel me tensing up and he slapped my ass with his free hand. It stung hard enough to take me over the edge. My hips began bucking against every thrust he was delivering. My cunt spasmed and began gushing all over my daddy's legs. Once my cunt muscles tightened around his cock; he began to empty his balls inside me. "Oh my hot little girl, you love fucking daddy, don't you? You love being my little whore and taking daddy's cock anywhere and everywhere. And all the while holding my cum inside your ass. You make me so fucking HOT! C'mon you little bitch, cum again, right now...fuck me my little slut."

He picked up his pace and sent me over the edge one more time. I came hard and long and screamed against his hand over my mouth. He loved that. I soaked him with my ejaculating cum. He pulled out of me, smacked my ass and pulled me off the bed. He pulled up his shorts and I straightened my skirt and we walked out of the furniture section hand in hand. We picked up our packages and walked out of the store. Daddy's cum was dripping down my leg as we walked out of the mall and that was turning me on to no end. What a rush!

We placed our packages in the back of the SUV and got into our vehicle and drove away. As soon as we got out onto the street, he reached over and felt me up and grabbed the piece of paper that the salesgirls' numbers were written on. He smiled a devious smile and said, "Well the way that I figure it, you have 18 orgasms coming to you and 45 minutes of me eating your pussy, only. Pumpkin, you have made daddy so horny with this shopping trip. The way you wiggled your little ass throughout the mall, the way you flirted with those girls, and letting your daddy fuck you in the store was building me up to a climax that we are not soon to forget. Now, on the way home, I want you to finger your little slutty cunt with my cum mixed in with your own until we get home. There's a catch though!"

"What's the catch daddy?"

"You cannot actually cum until we are safe in the house with the packages unloaded. Your fingers will not leave your pussy until I tell you to take them out. You acted like the perfect little flirtatious whore in that mall. Daddy was very proud of you and the looks you were getting. The clerk at Hot Topics actually got a hard on when we purchased the rings with the chain. And seeing that you are not allowed to use the phone this summer, I guess I will keep these numbers for when we will need them and we WILL need them. Now lay back and spread your legs like a good little slave and rub your clit for daddy."

I did as I was told. I had made daddy a happy man with this little trip to the mall. I lay back in the passenger's seat and lifted my skirt and spread my legs apart. When I went to put my foot on the dashboard, I could see the dried spots of my cum from my earlier orgasm in this vehicle. That made me hot! I dipped my fingers into my cum filled cunt and started fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit. I reached up with my free hand and began playing with my nipples. I loved being my daddy's sex slave. I have never cum so much in my entire life. The more I came; the more I wanted to cum.

My cunt was hot with daddy's cum and my cum mixed together. My cunt was so slippery and so hot that I wanted to cum again really bad. I knew if I came that daddy would punish me if I did it before we were in the house. So, all the way home, I just kept rubbing and fingering and playing with myself until we reached our home. Daddy pulled into the driveway and into the garage. He turned the SUV off and watched me rub myself for a couple of minutes.

"You are such a HOT little whore. Keep rubbing; don't stop until I say so." He got out of the SUV and came around to the passenger's side and opened my door. "Do NOT take your fingers from your pussy or you will not receive any of the orgasms that you have earned today. That would be a pity to lose all those slutty orgasms, wouldn't it baby doll?"

"Yes daddy!"

"Now get out of the truck and we will get you inside the house so I can fuck that hot twat of yours. Keep rubbing and making your pussy ready for daddy. I will get the packages." He walked to the back of the SUV and got all of the bags out. With me standing there rubbing my clit and getting closer by the second, he walked back around and told me to open the door with my free hand. I opened the door and let daddy in with his hands full. As soon as I was in the door, daddy dropped the bags on the floor, turned around and ripped my clothes off of me. The tank top went flying across the room and so did my skirt.

He turned me around and slapped my ass a few times, hard and fast. "My little whore was so good at the mall; daddy is going to give you a little treat for being so good." He bent me over the loveseat and periodically smacked my ass while he got undressed. When he was naked, he got behind me and shoved his big hard cock deep and hard into my sloppy wet cunt. His cock was huge and he fucked me hard, right from the beginning. "Daddy's little sex slave was so good at the mall. You were so slutty and you got two beautiful girls' phone numbers. How would you like to eat Mony's pussy while I fuck you like this? Would you like to do that my baby girl?"

"Yes daddy, I would love to eat Mony's pussy while you fuck me like a whore!"

"Good girl! I think I will call Mony tomorrow and see if she can't come over and eat my little girl's pussy while my cock is sliding deep into your hot little cunt. Baby doll, you are so fucking sexy and I love being inside of you. Your cunt is so tight and so wet and so slippery that my cock is just pounding you with ease. You like being filled with daddy's cock, don't you my little slut?"

"Yes daddy, I love being your little fuck toy. Fuck me daddy, fuck me hard!"

He reached up and grabbed my hair and yanked me back so that my back arched and he could get deeper inside me. He was slamming my cunt with his hard as a rock cock. It felt so good to be fucked by my handsome daddy. I loved being fucked more than I thought I would. I had been masturbating since I was 5 years old. I had done some silly things that made me feel good, but I never felt like this before. I loved being filled with his cock while the butt plug was being pounded deeper at every stroke. I felt so dirty and so turned on at the same time. He was getting really deep inside me and I was getting closer with every thrust inside me. The harder he pulled my hair, the deeper he got inside me. He reached around and twisted my left nipple and pinched it until I screamed out. I didn't flinch but I let out a blood curdling howl! He twisted my hair into his fist and pulled harder and pounded my cunt.

He reached under me and twisted and pinched my other nipple just as hard as the first and I came with a vengeance. I bucked my hips and sprayed my juices all over the loveseat and daddy's legs. "That's it you little whore, cum all over your daddy's big cock. Squeeze my cock baby, squeeze it like a vice! I want to fuck you every day, all day long. My cock belongs in your cunt!" He bent over and grabbed both of my tits and pulled me onto his cock and held me there throughout my orgasm. When it started to subside and daddy could move inside of me again, he fucked me even harder. The way he was bent over me and pulling my tits, his cock was getting so deep that I thought it would puncture my stomach. I had not felt his cock this big all day. He was huge and slamming me hard. I could feel his balls tightening up and slapping my clit hard and fast. He twisted my nipples and pinched them and twisted them and ejaculated loads inside my cunt. He just kept pumping and thrusting and twisting and pinching until I came again. I came so hard that I pushed daddy's softening cock right out of my cunt and sprayed cum all over him.

He picked up and leaned me into him and kissed my neck and shoulder and turned me around to take me into his arms. He hugged me tight and slapped my sore ass cheeks and whispered in my ear, "You are such a hot little whore. I love fucking you hard and fast. I love fucking you whenever and wherever I want to. You made me so horny at the mall that I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to be inside your tight little cunt; that's why we fucked in the bunk beds. I found that spot while you were trying on gowns and flirting with those little sluts at Victoria's Secret. Thank you, my sweetheart, for making me the happiest dad in the world. The more I get to fuck you, the more I want to fuck you. You are like a drug that I cannot get enough of and more and more and more."

"Daddy," I said into his ear, "the more you fuck me, the more I want you to fuck me. I love being your little girl sex slave. Fucking me at the mall was the ultimate in eroticism. And feeling your cum inside me as we walked out of the mall, made me feel so dirty. It made me feel like your whore! Thank you, daddy. I love you!"

"Oh pumpkin, I love you too. Now why don't you take your stuff upstairs and get showered for dinner. We have dinner reservations for 6:30 at the fanciest restaurant downtown. I am going to go check my email and then head up to the shower myself. When you are ready to be inspected, give me a holler and I will come and inspect you so that you can get into your gown in private. I will then be waiting downstairs for my date with my beautiful 18 year old slut! We need to leave here by 5:45 to be there in plenty of time. Now scoot upstairs and get ready for your birthday dinner."

"Alright daddy, I will be ready in plenty of time."

"Honey, will your dress be conducive to wearing your new nipple jewelry?"

I thought about it for a minute and realized that it would. "Yes daddy, I could wear them and the dress would not reveal too much. In fact, it will show just enough to be interesting."

"Alright then, when you are ready for your inspection, I will change your nipple rings over. Then I'll leave so you can get dressed. Make sure that you get your cunt nice and clean. You need to be fresh and clean for this evening."

"I will daddy. See you in a little while." I headed upstairs to my bathroom. I was kind of disappointed because daddy had promised me that he would give me 18 more orgasms when we got home, before dinner, and he had only given me two so far. I knew he wasn't going to eat my pussy before I was clean, especially since he had filled me with cum twice in the last hour. I got into the shower and washed and shaved and let the hot water run over my body. I closed my eyes and just let the water soak into my skin. I never heard a thing as the exhaust fan was humming loudly over the sound of the water. Then, without notice, daddy's fingers slid into my cunt.

I opened my eyes and he was smiling. "You thought I forgot about your orgasms, didn't you?"

"I did think that for a minute or two, daddy. I didn't think you would join me in the shower. But man your fingers feel good inside my nice clean pussy."

"Oh baby doll, you've got quite a few orgasms to release before we go to dinner. I need to get you off hard and fast. I'm gonna give you 10 right here in the shower and then I have a surprise for you to wear to the restaurant. So, let's get to it!"

He kneeled down and lifted my right leg up to on the side of the tub. He spread my lips apart and licked my clit while water was running over his head. He licked my clit so fast that I almost lost my balance. He reached up and pinched my wet nipples between is thumb and forefinger and sucked my clit into his mouth and he gave me head. I was at the edge in no time and was cumming and spraying all over his face. He made my clit feel like when I put the vacuum cleaner on it and let it suck my clit dry. Before I came down from this orgasm, he took me up again. He began fingering my cunt while licking my clit back and forth and up and down. He hooked his fingers inside me and tickled my g-spot and made me cum again. When this orgasm started, daddy sucked my clit into his mouth again and sucked on it like it was a little dick. He gave me three more orgasms, simultaneously and intensely. I couldn't stop cumming. He added one more finger and sent me into erotic bliss. I orgasmed so hard that it felt like I broke daddy's fingers. He just fucked me harder and faster while he was still sucking my rock hard little clit.

I couldn't believe it when he added his fourth finger inside my cunt. I gasped and bucked my hips right back at him. I felt so full and dirty. "Oh daddy, that is so hot. It is so tight and it feels so good to have all of your fingers inside me. I can't believe you have all four of your fingers fucking my tight little cunt! You are so HOT daddy!"

When the orgasms started, I wasn't sure where one ended and another one began. Daddy's thumb was rubbing my clit while he was finger fucking my cunt. He wouldn't stop. He just kept fucking me and rubbing my clit and when he reached back up and began pinching my nipples, I went over the edge of reality into surrealism through orgasms. I was convulsing so hard with orgasm that daddy could hardly move his fingers inside of me. I thought I was going to pass out again from all of the erotic excitement. About that time, daddy removed his fingers from my cunt and lifted me up against the wall of the shower and impaled me with his cock. I couldn't believe how tight I was from the fingering that I had just undergone.

Daddy's cock felt huge inside of me and he was definitely enjoying it. He had his hands on my hips guiding me up and down on his beautiful cock. I wrapped my legs around his back and held on for dear life. He was closer than he thought and when he exploded inside of me, I could feel the heat of his cum spurting inside of me and filling me up, once again. His cum was so hot that I felt it burning my insides. He sent me over the edge one more time, very intense, before lifting me off of his cock and setting me back down in the shower. He grabbed me into his arms and hugged me tight.

"Oh baby doll, you are so good for me. You make me feel like I'm 18 again and I love it! Now get yourself cleaned out again and I will meet you in the spare room. You are one hot little bitch, you know that?"

I smiled at daddy as he got out of the shower and went to his bedroom. I stood there under the water running through the events that had just happened again in my head. I reached down and felt daddy's cum flowing from my well fucked cunt. I was beginning to feel sore down there and really could not wait for a break from daddy fucking me. We still had a long night ahead of us. I couldn't wait for daddy to see me in the sexy gown that I had picked out for tonight. I sure hoped he like it. I finished my shower and made sure that I was squeaky clean down there and got out and dried off. Daddy had said he had a surprise for me for the last five orgasms. I couldn't wait to see what that surprise was. I towel dried my hair and walked into the spare room. Daddy was there waiting for me and smiling.

"Well, little girl, let's see about inspecting your body." I walked over to him and got into my stance. Daddy ran his hands all over me and felt no stubble whatsoever. "You feel so good baby doll. I love touching you. Now, I have a surprise for you that will become a part of your daily outfit for this summer. Before I give you the surprise, let's get those nipple rings in those luscious nipples of yours." He got the tension tool out as I took out the barbells. I put the rings in and he put the balls into the rings using the special tool made just for nipple rings. The hot pink rings looked great in my nipples and the chain connecting them really turned me on. I had a feeling that daddy was going to make good use of that chain tonight.

"Alright my little whore let's get that surprise." He turned around and went to the closet. When he turned around, he had a hot pink egg with no wires attached at all. "This, my baby girl, is a remote control vibrating egg. I will have the remote control and have full control of what it will do for you. It has four different speeds and seven different vibrations. So, while you are sitting having your birthday dinner, I am going to make sure that you are completely ready to be fucked when we get home. Here's the catch: every orgasm you have while we are at the restaurant will have to be discreet. You will have orgasms while we are eating; I will make sure of that. If you embarrass me and let anyone know that you are cumming, you will be punished when we get home. Do you understand me whore?"

"Yes daddy, I understand. I will not embarrass you at the restaurant; I promise. I'll be your good little girl, honest daddy."

"Alright sweetheart, come on over her and lift your leg up on the bed so that I can insert this into you." I walked over and spread my legs and lifted my leg. Daddy inserted the egg inside my cunt, nice and deep. "Okay, I am going to give you a taste of the different things that this will do for you." He went through all of the different vibrations and speeds that the egg had. I almost got off through the demonstration. This was a very powerful vibrator and I couldn't wait to get out on the town with it inside me. "How's that feel sweetheart?"

"Oh daddy, you are going to make me one happy little girl tonight. That is an awesome vibrator. Thank you."

"Okay, I am going to go get dressed; I suggest you do the same."

He left the room and closed the door. I went to the closet and got my gown out. It was a red satin dress with no back and slits all the way up to my thighs on either side. It had a spaghetti strap that tied around my neck and it was very low cut. My tits were going to look great in this dress. I put on my black fishnet stockings and garter belt. I picked out a pair of stiletto heels from the closet, in black, and put them on and walked to the full length mirrored closet door. I turned around and glanced at my ass and saw the butt plug sticking out of my asshole. I could feel the egg inside me as I walked around the room. It was turning me on just knowing that it was inside me and that daddy had control of the remote. About that time, I noticed that it turned on and started vibrating inside me. I almost fell over from the shock of the surprise.

He yelled from his bedroom, "I just wanted to show you the strength and range that this remote has."

I went to the dressing table and blow dried my hair so that it would fall over my shoulders. I applied my make-up so that I looked about five years older and applied some perfume to all of the strategic places. I put on one of the thongs that daddy had bought me today and then put my gown on. When I turned around and looked in the mirror, I couldn't believe my own eyes. I even thought I looked hot. I couldn't wait for daddy to see me. I put on some jewelry and fluffed my hair one more time. When I opened the bedroom door, I could see that daddy had already gone downstairs. I walked across the hall a couple of times to practice walking in these shoes.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds