• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddyslave

Daddyslave

Dear Diary,

Today is the day I lose my virginity, and Daddy is the one who’s gonna take it. I snuck into mommas’ lingerie drawer, and took out a pair of sheer black crotch less pantyhose, a sheer black silk blouse with pockets over my titties, and out of her closet I took a pair of her 4" heels. I planned on changing after I got home from school, but I think i will wear this to school. Along with my neon green thong panties. I plan on taking my black blazer and wearing a very short black miniskirt. I have a few teachers to tease before i become a woman.

I sit on the edge of my bed, feeling quite the little slut, pulling these sheer black nylons up my freshly shaven legs. I can feel my virgin hole beginning to moisten as i slither them up my legs. I hope i can concentrate in school.

I find myself thinking of Pat, and wondering what she will think of my wanton need for a big, hard, throbbing cock driving so deeply into my tight, wet, hot little cunt. Then, as quickly as the thought comes, it is gone. Fuck Pat!! It is my birthday, and I want to lose my cherry!!

I finish getting dressed and walk to the bus stop. The creepy boys there can’t stop touching me. It is repulsive, and yet strangely arousing. My pussy is so wet. I hope noone can smell it.

The bus ride is interesting. My 36DD titties bouncing as the bus rolls over each and every bump in the back road route my bus takes everyday. And of course, I sat in the very back seat. So I could flash my tits at the driver. I think she would be such a good fuck...Maybe later.

The bus finally gets to the high school. I meet Pat, and we skip study hall to smoke some weed, and play around. Pat is my girlfriend. And I don’t mean that she is a friend who happens to be a girl. I mean she is my girlfriend just like a boy i was fucking, would be my boyfriend.

“Damn, Candy!! Why the sexy threads, baby?!!? Surely not for me!”

“Not entirely. You do remember that today is my birthday, don’t you?!!?”

“Yes, i remember. But what does that have to do with the price of rice in Vietnam?”

“Well, I made up my mind. I am losing my virginity tonight.”

“Really?!!? Who’s the lucky guy?”

“Promise you won’t tell a soul??”

“I swear it, my love. Noone will ever know from me”.

“I am giving my virginity to my Daddy for my birthday. My 18th birthday.”

“YOUR DAD?!!?”

“SHHHHHH!! You want to get us in trouble!?” Before Pat could answer the first bell for first period rang. I ran to my First period class. Senior government. The teacher was a pain in the ass, so, I showed him my pretty green panties. I could see his cock start to get hard. His voice cracked, as he tried to not look at my thong covered snatch.

I asked for a restroom pass, he gave me the toilet seat he used as a restroom pass, and i sidled out of the room. When i got to the girls room, i couldn’t wait to get the stall door locked. I had to play with my pussy.

I ran my fingertips up and down my hungry little slit. The juice running over my fingers. Then i rubbed my clit, hard and fast, needing to come. Needing to come fast. I bit my lip as i came. I cleaned my pussy with toilet paper and pulled my thong back into place. Then i headed back to class.

As I handed the restroom pass back to the teacher, I’ll call him, Mr. Duncan, I made sure to pass the fingers i had rubbing my pussy very close to his face, so he could smell my come on them. The flush of his cheeks and the swelling in his pants told me i had succeeded in my task.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, and Pat gave me a ride home. She kissed me passionately and squeezed my titties then shooed me out of the car.

I let myself in and headed for the stairs.

“Candy, is that you?!?”

OH, SHIT, my Dad’s home. Something isn’t right.

“Yes, Daddy! It’s me!”

“Come here for a minute, please.”

I know that tone. I am in serious trouble.

“Yes, Sir.”

I walk into his office, and sit across his desk from him. He looks up from his papers, and his jaw drops. His little girl sitting there in her mothers see through black silk blouse, a black mini skirt, a pair of her mothers shoes, and what appears to be a pair of her mothers crotch less pantyhose.

“Yes, Daddy?”

“Well, Candy. I got a call from your government teacher today. Do you know what he told me?”

“Well, I think he might have told you that i showed him my panties.”

“Yes, Candy. He told me that. Do you know what else he told me? It was something so strange, that I just cannot bring myself to believe it.”

“Believe it Daddy. I went to the girls room, played with myself and made sure he could smell the come on my fingers.”

“Why, baby? Why did you do it? Borrow your moms’ clothes without asking, and do these things in school today.”

Well, Daddy...I need to ask you a question before i answer yours, ok?”

“Ask me anything, Candy.”

“Do you think I’m sexy, Daddy?”

The flush of his face and his eyes roaming over my tight dancers body told me the answer. And I answered his question.

“Because I wanted to keep myself aroused so I would have the nerve to tease you into taking my virginity, Daddy.”

“Did I just hear you correctly, Candace? You want me to take your virginity?”

“Yes, Daddy. I want your big, hard, throbbing cock sliding into my tight, wet, pulsating virgin pussy.”

“What about Pat?? Why don’t you let him take your virginity??”

“Well, Daddy, probably because Pat is short for Patricia, not Patrick.”

I could see the look of shock spreading across his face, as he was beginning to realize that his baby girl was at the very least bi, and more than likely a dyke.

“Daddy, I am excited by guys, but I love Pat. She and I have a great relationship. Be happy for me Daddy. You wanna know a little secret Daddy??”

“Sure, baby. You know you can tell me anything.”

“I have been watching you fuck Momma for years now.” Hiking my skirt and pulling the crotch of my panties out of the way, “Playing with my tight little cunt. Just like this, Daddy.”

While I was saying the last of that, I began to slowly rub my fingertips over my clit. Tiny beads of come beginning to form on my pussy lips. I could see Daddys’ cock beginning to twitch under his pants. I smiled my best little girl smile at him.

“Is that for me, Daddy?” I asked, pointing to the obvious bulge in his pants.

“Yes, Candy. It is all for you. You do know this is incest, don’t you?”

“Of course, Daddy. But, I know I am not your biological daughter, Daddy. So, it isn’t really incest, is it?”

I saw his cock twitch in the tight confines of his pants, as he contemplated the truth of my statement. I was not his biological daughter, and I knew he wanted to fuck me. Well, I hoped he wanted to fuck me. His cock was certainly happy to know I wanted it buried deep inside me.

I turned and walked to the side of Daddys’ desk, sat on the corner with my legs spread wide apart, and slowly pulled my panties to the side and showed my Daddy just how wet his little girls pussy was. All because I wanted him to pop my cherry.

I slid over until I was sitting right in front of him, my feet on either side of his thighs in that big burgundy leather chair of his.

“Touch me Daddy. I want you to reach out and run your fingers up my nylon clad legs, Daddy. I know you like the feel of a womans’ legs in nylons.”

He reached out a shaking hand to barely touch my calf. I knew I had him right where I wanted him. He would do anything for me. Especially after I showed him the no audio version of the videotape that was being shot by the lipstick cameras I had the workers put in while they were re-doing his office.

His shaking hands slowly slid up my legs. I could feel every twitch of his hands in my virgin pussy. ‘OH GOD, DADDY!!! EAT MY PUSSY!!!’, my mind screamed. It was so hard to maintain my control. I wanted him inside me sooooooo bad. Just then I felt his trembling hands cup my pussy through my panties. They were so wet.

“Take them off me Daddy.”, I said while lifting my hips off the desk so he could.

He said nothing as he slid the thong from my hips, down my legs, and directly to his face.

“DADDY!! Are you gonna get off on sniffing my panties, or do you want to go right to the source?!!?”

Suddenly, I felt his bearded face rubbing along the length of my right inner thigh. His hot breath on my dripping wet cunt. I shuddered through a mini orgasm.

“That’s it, Daddy!! Eat your little girls’ pussy!!”

He ran his tongue over my clit, and I erupted like Mt. St. Helens. I had never come so hard in my life. My body began to relax as I came down from my orgasm, and I felt Daddy slide a finger into my pussy. It felt sooooooo good. He stopped as his finger touched my cherry. I kicked off the high heels I was wearing, and softly massaged his rock hard cock through his pants. I heard him moan. I laid back on his desk, and moaned.

“Open my blouse, Daddy. Play with my big titties...PLEASE, Daddy...PLEASE.”

He wordlessly opened each button with his now steady hands. His big strong hands squeezing my DD tits.

“Daddy, I want you to fuck me.”, I whispered breathlessly.

“I want to feel your big hard cock deep inside me. I want you to come inside me, Daddy. I want to feel your come filling me.”, I said as I stroked his thigh with my nylon clad foot.

He took his hands from my titties and took off his clothes. My eyes were riveted on his huge cock. It was at least 12" long, and about 3 ½ or 4" around. Now I know why Momma puts up with his shit. He’s hung like a horse. I began to rub his horse cock with my feet.

“Candy, hon. If you don’t stop doing that, I’m gonna come.”

“Sorry, Daddy.”

He reached into a desk drawer and pulled out a bottle of lubricant, and poured a large amount into his hand. He rubbed it all over his cock, then rubbed the rest onto my pussy. Then he rubbed his cock head over my clit, teasing me.

I put my legs on his shoulders, and tried to use my hands on the edge of the desk to pull my pussy onto the head of that big beautiful cock. All of a sudden, he lunged forward, impaling me on his cock. The head pushing painfully against my cherry.

“DO IT!! POP MY CHERRY DADDY!!!! SQUEEZE MY TITTIES HARD AND FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!”

A low growl came from deep in his throat. He savagely squeezed my tits, as he pulled his cock almost all the way out of my pussy. His fingertips disappeared into my tits as he drove his cock through my cherry.

“OH GOD, DADDY!!!! IT HURTS SOOOOOO GOOD!! DON’T STOP, DADDY, DON’T STOP!!!!!!!!!!!

He roared like a beast as he fucked me into womanhood. I knew I had him right where I wanted him. I began to come under his brutal assault. I knew I liked it rough, but damn...

I could feel his cock swell in my pussy. He was close to coming.

“That’s it, Daddy!! Come in my freshly deflowered cunt, Daddy!! Fuck me, Daddy, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!”

I screamed incoherently as he did, both of us coming at the same time.

He pulled his still shooting cock out of me, and shot the rest of his load onto the carpet.

I recovered from my mind numbing orgasm, and got dressed and walked away.

For the next few days, Daddy came sniffing around. I always ignored his comments and touches. Finally, he said something about fucking me again. I said that I would be right back. I came back with a videotape and told him to watch it, before demanding anything from me ever again. He went into his office and closed the door. He came back out later, a look of dismay on his face.

Since Mom was away for a month on business, I told him that she never needed to see the tape, unless he failed to do what I told him to.

“What the fuck are you talking about?!!?”, he demanded.

“Since you are acting like a child about this, I will explain it to you as though you were a child. Unless you want Mom to see you raping her little girl. You are gonna be my slave. From Now on, You will address me as Mistress, Mistress Candy, Miss Candy, or Ma’am. Do you understand rule one, slave?”

“I understand.”

I reached out and slapped him...HARD.

“What the fuck?!!?”

I slapped him again...HARDER. You will show me the proper respect, slave!!!! Either that...Or Momma sees the rape tape.”

“I understand, Mistress.”

“You will touch neither yourself, nor anyone else, without my express permission. Do you understand, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You will speak only when spoken too. Do you understand, bitch?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

You will treat all with the same respect you show me, unless and until you are made aware that they too are slaves or subs. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Tell me, slave, do you doubt my resolve in this?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Good. Now, go upstairs, and shave. Face, legs, and crotch.”

He allowed a look of disrespect cross his face, so I slapped his disobedient face.

“Slave, I do believe I gave you an order. I suggest you do it...NOW!!”

He slowly walked upstairs. His head hanging low. I knew I had someone who would do anything I told him to.

To Be Continued...

Next Chapter:daddyslave becomes daughters little cunt...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddyslave

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds