• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dahlia's BDSM Adventures

Dahlia's BDSM Adventures

Dahlia glanced at her phone and smiled. She had another notification from the guy she'd been chatting with on the new dating app she'd downloaded last week. Since then, she'd gotten messages from several guys ranging from ones who clearly hadn't even read her profile to ones to just wanted to send dick pics to ones who opened with the same cheesy line they probably used on everyone. But this guy: there was something about him. His profile picture wasn't anything special, but he was cute, in a geeky kind of way. Brown hair, faded tee shirt, glasses with thick black frames. Also, his arms. Subtly muscular with a few tattoos. Swoon. And he seemed interesting and literary. He was a history professor at the local university and his list of favorite books included a lot of her own favorites. Their messages to each other had started out very casual, with them chatting about books and places they liked to hike, but over the last couple of days the messages had been getting flirtier and more and more sexually charged.

Dahlia opened the new message and bit her lower lip. "So, Dahlia, what excites you sexually?"

Oh, okay, so they were going there. Her heart started beating a little faster and she noticed that her nipples were starting to harden.

She swallowed hard and debated with herself about what to write, tucking her long, brown hair behind her ear. This could go so many directions. Yet, the whole point of downloading this app had been to try to find someone compatible with herself. Someone who had the same kinks or was at least willing to explore them with her. And she had a feeling that this guy, Mike, might just share some of her predilections, based on some veiled references he had made earlier.

"So, here's the thing," she wrote, "I'm a strong, independent woman in life. And God help you if you try to order me around or act like you're in charge of me. But, in the bedroom, nothing gets me hotter than submitting. I like to be dominated."

She held her breath, waiting for his response, but all she could see was "..." She knew he was writing, and writing quite a bit, or else writing, erasing, and rewriting, by the looks of it. Respond already! She screamed in her head. What if she'd read the situation all wrong? What if he wasn't into this kind of thing?

Finally, his message appeared. "Oh. My. God. You are my fucking dream girl. Hot as hell, smart as hell, AND you like to be dominated? You aren't just saying that because you think it's what I want to hear, right?"

Dahlia smiled. "No!" she wrote, "This is something deep within me. A primal need. Can you fill it for me?"

This time the response was immediate. "Hell, yes!"

Another message appeared quickly afterward. "I have the same kind of primal need. But mine is to dominate. I want to do things to you that you can only imagine. I don't want to scare you, though. I think we should move slowly. I want to make sure that you always feel safe with me and that you know you always have the right to stop anything that's happening. I want to earn your trust."

Was this guy for real? "Thank you. I totally agree," she wrote, "And I'm so glad we are on the same page about everything."

"That said," he wrote, "I want to take you in my arms right now. I want to kiss you until your lips are swollen and then kiss you even more. I want to take off your clothes and lick every inch of your body."

"Oh my God," she replied, "I want that too. I want you to hold me down with your strong arms and lick my wet little pussy."

"FUCK," he wrote, "I'm so hard right now. I'm looking at your profile picture and I can't take my eyes off your tits. I can almost make out your nipples through the sweater you're wearing. I want to suck those round little titties and pinch those little nipples until they swell up."

Dahlia slipped her hand down into her jeans and inside her underwear. She could feel liquid trickling out from between her chubby pussy lips. She rubbed some of the liquid onto her fingers and then began gently rubbing her clit. She breathed hard.

"I'm SO wet," she typed, "I'm fucking dripping right now. I have...kind of a thing about tit play. I was almost afraid to mention it, but . . . I like it rough. Really rough."

"Oh, honey, just you wait," he replied, "You just said the magic words. If you like it rough, I can give it to you rough. I'll pinch those nipples until you beg for mercy. I'll bite them and suck them, and I'll even fucking slap them."

"I want that," she wrote, "I want it so bad. I need it."

She rubbed her clit harder, her breath coming faster.

"What else do you need? Because I'm ready to give it to you."

She only hesitated a moment before she began writing again. "I want to be spanked and slapped all over. My ass, of course. My legs. My tits. But also...my pussy. I want to be slapped on my clit. Hard. And I even want to be slapped on my cunt hole."

"Oh, I'll slap the fuck out of your pussy, baby. I'll tie you down with your legs spread and I'll slap it till you cry and beg me to fuck you."

"Oh my GOD," she wrote, "I want your cock so bad. I want you to fuck me! I want you to fuck me so hard and so deep with your hard cock."

"I'll fuck you, alright. I'll fuck you and fuck you and fuck you. Harder and deeper than anyone has ever fucked you before."

"I'm touching myself right now, Mike," Dahlia wrote, "I'm so close to coming."

"Come for me baby," he replied, "I'm gonna come in a second too. I'm stroking my cock and looking at your tits in the picture. Come with me. Come on, baby, Come on, I'm coming, baby!"

Dahlia convulsed as her own orgasm ripped through her.

"I'm coming too!"

A few moments later, another message popped up.

"So, I want to meet you in person. Soon. Like I said before, we'll take it slow. God knows how, after all that, but I don't want to mess this up with you. When can I see you?"

Dahlia took a deep breath. "How about tomorrow night?"

"You're on."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dahlia's BDSM Adventures

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds