• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Damn Key
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Damn Key

I tugged at it, pulled as hard as I could, and screamed at him to get off it.

The silly bugger just lay there staring up at me, no doubt wondering whether he was dreaming or not. A dream for him maybe, but the whole thing was turning into a nightmare for me, and I was left with no option but to run, and run I did, abandoning my scarf, and scampering up the stairs, now completely naked, not a stitch on, my breasts bouncing wildly at each step, praying that nobody was chasing me. I got to my floor and rushed along the corridor, not stopping to worry whether anyone else was there, unable to do anything else, even if there had been.

My eyes were misting up as tears of humiliation began to form.

I reached my door, double-checking the number, 16, not wishing to burst naked into someone else's room.

" Open the door," I cried to myself desperately. " Put the bloody key in."

The key!

Where was it?

"Where had the bloody key gone to?"

Oh no!

Oh my God no!

I no longer had the key.

I'd dropped it, but where? Where could I have lost it?

Despair flooded over me as I realised I must have lost it when I had fallen over on the stairs.

Oh God what was I to do?

Could my situation possibly get any worse?

There was only one thing left to do, and that's exactly what I did. What any other girl would have done in my position.

With a little sob, I collapsed in a heap on the floor outside my door, and lay there feeling extremely sorry for myself, fighting back the tears till I couldn't hold them back any longer. At last a single tear ran down my cheek, and was soon followed by floods of them, my sobs becoming louder and louder.

It was surprising that nobody staying on my level came along while I was in such a state. Or perhaps they did, and I didn't even notice them.

Eventually, some time later, I came round to my senses, and knew that I couldn't just sit there naked all night. I pulled myself to, stood up and tidied my hair, and wiped my smudged eye make up as best as I could. Looking around, as expected, there was absolutely nothing for me to use to cover myself up with. Everything was modern and stark, not even a rug or a curtain that I could make use of.

I made my mind up, and for the first time, I knew I could do it. Perhaps I was programmed to eventually do it.

I strode purposefully back along the corridor, my bare boobs swaying, and then down the stairs where I encountered my first people, a couple. They stopped in shock as I approached them, stunned by this nude young woman walking towards them as if nothing was wrong.

"Good evening," I said to them confidently, as if I didn't have a care in the world. If only they'd known how my heart was pounding. Once down the stairs, without stopping, I continued on into the lobby, and walked over to the reception. It was not as crowded as earlier, but some late night types were still hanging around, and every one of them must have turned and stared, enjoying the unexpected free show they were getting.

I made no attempt to cover myself up, being well beyond bothering about it by then, beyond caring about who saw my bare tits and exposed pussy.

The man behind the desk was dealing with someone else when I got there, and I had my first real fright, not imaging how I could just stand there naked waiting for my turn.

However the chap being served was a gentleman, or maybe wanted to stand back and ogle me. Either way, he took a step back, and I got immediate attention, demanding a spare key, not explaining how I had lost the other one.

With a bemused look on his face, he handed it over without a word, his mouth opening a few times, but no sound coming out.

"Thank you." I said to him.

"And thank you as well," I added, looking at the guy who had made way for me, daringly holding his eye for the briefest of moments, before turning on my heels, and heading back the way I had come, fully aware that the pair of them would be admiring my bare bum.

My cheeks were burning with embarrassment as my steps took be back through the lobby, but I could actually feel how rock hard my nipples were, thrust out there before me.

My insides gave a jump as I realised the guy I was about to pass was Michel, the one I had missed having dinner with some time earlier. If only I had just walked through the dining room before, not caring what anyone had thought.

" Hi,' came naturally to my lips, "Sorry about dinner. Something came up."

"Certainly looks that way," he replied with a huge grin on his face. "What happened?"

I know what I should have done.

It's bloody obvious what I should have done.

I should have just smiled at him and walked on. For God's sake, I was stood there completely naked in the middle of a hotel foyer. Of course I should have walked on.

"It's a long story," I heard someone saying. Oh bugger, it was me.

"I'm all ears," Michel grinned at me, so blatantly enjoying the situation that he found himself in.

"I'll bet you are," I responded, finding to my surprise that I was beginning to enjoy the thrill of it all.

"Fancy a drink?"

What a question!

What a stupid damn question!

A drink was the last bloody thing I had on my mind.

"Where?" Shut up ---- shut up you silly cow. Just walk away.

"My room?" he ventured.

"No bloody way." I wasn't that far gone.

"The bar maybe?" He suggested, obviously not wanting to lose me.

"Oh yer!" I came back. "Do you think I'm stupid or something? How many guys would there be in there at this time of night?"

"Seven ----- maybe eight ----- maybe one or two more."

God!

The idiot!

I was naked!

Cute as he was, did he think I was stupid? Did he think I was going to walk into a bar full of boozed up hunks?

Did I say hunks?

Oh bloody hell --- what was I thinking of?

No No Michel ---- No damn way am I going to walk naked into that bar with you ---- No bloody way!

"Just one drink maybe. A quick one."

I couldn't believe that I'd just said that!

A quick one ---- naked ----- bar ----- men ----- bare tits ------ pussy throbbing ----- nipples on fire.

Oh shit!

Michel slipped his hand round my waist, the first touch of his firm hand on my bare skin making me suck in my breath deeply.

"Michel, I'm not sure ....."

"Course you are honey," he countered, and led me, guided me towards the entrance to the bar.

The bar!

Bloody hell, the bar!

Full of strange men and I was stark naked.

"Hi guys," he started to say. "This is ......" but the rest of his words were lost in the exclamations of surprise, of pleasure, of damn right satisfaction.

"High honey."

"Evening gorgeous."

"Nice tits."

"Genuine blonde."

"Strewth!"

"I think I've gone to heaven."

"Come over here darling."

I heard it all!

And I loved it!

God, how I loved it!

The look on their faces as they stared at my nudity, and the way their mouths sagged open as their eyes explored my naked body.

I loved it!

"How does a girl get a drink around here?" I demanded, and within moments ten guys were clammering at the barman to grant me my wish.

I found myself being surrounded by the men, all wanting to get within touching distance.

"No touching!" I insisted. "Look all you want, but no touching." Surprisingly they complied, only to happy to stand round the bar in the company of a lovely nude lady. I relaxed, if that was possible, leant back up against the bar, and rested me elbows on it behind me. Golly that made my tits stick out.

When I arched my back for effect they stuck out even more.

I drank my drink ---- didn't recognise it ----- couldn't remember it, while chatting to the group of men, all of them trying to pretend that this sort of thing happened every day.

"Time we were going maybe." It was Michel. He was right of course ---- but I was enjoying myself.

"Hey! --- Who did that?"

They all looked at me like innocent schoolboys, but one of the buggers had groped my left tit.

I tried to act upset. Trouble was, I kept giggling.

"Shall we go now?" It was Michel again, and he was right. Another ten minutes or so, and the affable group around me would be sucking me and fucking me, and I really didn't want that. Or at least, I wasn't ready for it.

"See you guys," I called to them.

But!

"No goodnight kiss," one of them asked, and the others looked on hungrily.

I looked over at Michel, and he shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't my husband ----- what did he care?

I went to the first one and offered him my cheek for a little peck, which I got away with if you didn't count where he put his hand. The second one was somewhat bolder, and by the time the third one got his chance, it was tongues down the throat, hands all over my tits, and a huge erection pressing against my bare tummy.

I managed to pull away, but the next one took his place, and while he was busy snagging me, he was either an octopus with at least eight hands, or some of the others were getting impatient for their turn.

Couldn't blame them.

I loved it!

"Come on sweetheart," called out Michel, dragging me away from my admirers. "Got to get back to our room."

Our room?

But again I managed to break away, Michel pulling me and the others playfully refusing to let go. Blowing the others a kiss as I eventually escaped their clutches, shaking my bare boobs at them, and shaking my hips, as laughingly I allowed Michel to prise me away from them.

Did I really do that? Was that really me?

We reached the lobby --- people looking at me ---- pointing at me ----- likely lusting after me --- what did I care?

The lift ---- the corridor ---- and at last my bedroom door. Number 16, I remembered.

Michel opened the door for me ---- had I given him the key?

Was he going to come into my room with me?

Was I going to let him ....... Well you know!

----------------

I woke up about midday the next day with a mild hang over. Michel? Well he wasn't there, and I hadn't let him into my room either.

Mind you! The hour or so we spent saying goodnight outside my door was really something. That Michel was very talented with his hands, but even more so with his mouth and his tongue. I wouldn't forget that evening in a hurry.

God ----- My husband was due back in less than an hour, and I had to get myself back into presentable order.

-------------

"Hi honey," he greeted me." Had a good time while I've been away?"

"Not bad," I responded. "Not bad at all."

I circled him carefully all morning and eventually he went out to some silly meeting, coming back about mid afternoon.

He walked in.

He looked at me, and I knew I was in trouble, and that he had heard about my exploits of the night before.

"Sorry honey," I murmured, not knowing what else to say, but he launched himself into a tirade, swearing at me, abusing me and calling me everything under the sun.

Cow

Bitch

Whore

Slapper

Whatever! I couldn't stop him, and saw my marriage going down the tubes. Only one thing --- so I did it!

"What the hell do you think your doing you slut," he shouted at me, but I didn't stop.

"Don't think you're going to change my mind," he screamed as I slipped out of my dress.

"Don't think you're going to get round me like that," he cried, as I unclipped my bra, and threw it aside.

"Stop it you bitch --- stop it right now," he exclaimed, as I slipped my panties down past my thighs.

"Right husband," I said to him, as I stood there naked in front of him. "Do you really want the new me, or am I going down to the bar again like this? Make your mind up ---- and make it up quickly!"

He did, and I have to admit that the results were rather satisfactory.

------------------

Two weeks later, back home, and even I wouldn't believe how much my married life had improved. My husband never neglected me again.

No complaints now, but was I the same woman?

-----------------

Another week on!

There I was, having finished work, and taken my train as usual.

The short walk home that I knew so well, would maybe never be the same again.

I found the shop ---- You remember, the empty one, and with a grin on my face crept into the entrance.

My top, my skirt, that bit was easy.

My bra and my panties were far more of a thrill.

This time it was for real!

With my clothes safely in my bag, I confidently stepped out into the street, the chill on my bare pussy sending a shiver through me, and the free swing of my breasts reminding me of my earlier adventure.

Oh my God ---- I had a sudden thought ----- I hoped that my little stroll, wouldn't really cause a twenty-car pile up!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Damn Key
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds