Damon & Dawn Ch. 01

Tossing the cane onto the table, he gently brushed his fingers over the whole of her ass that almost perfectly matched her hair. He could see exactly where the cane had touched her soft flesh. Silently he counted each of the fifteen blistering lines.

Coming to stand in front of her, He pulled the mask off her tear soaked eyes, Whipping the wetness out of her eyes with one of her cloth tissues. He wanted her to watch this part. He knew that the masochist that was hidden inside of her loved to watch as the pail skin on her perfect 34 C cup breast turn first that bright pink then almost instantly those amazing reds, purples and blues as the bruising sets in.

Clasping her chin and looking into her eyes.

"Well my dear I am beyond pleased. You took that surprisingly well I am very proud."

Dawns heart warmed as he spoke. She could do this she knew she could. Knowing she needed this to feel better for causing the fear he had been put through.

"I would hope that you have learned from this and will never let that many of my calls go unanswered ever again."

Letting go of her chin he slowly made his way to the table. Silently he thought of what he wanted to use next. What did he want to see mark those lovely full mounds of hers first.

Deciding on the suede crop first, he circled her slowly. Gliding the crop gently across her body as he moved. Coming to a stop in front of her he lifted her sinking head with the crop. Damon stared in to her tear streaked eyes.

"You will keep eye contact with me the whole time through this next part. Do you understand me?"

Looking in to his ice blue eyes Dawn slowly nodded her understanding. Focusing all her energy on keeping her eyes upon him, she watched as his hand rose. The first stroke of the crop came down hard on to her right breast. Hitting the clip as it came down causing a wave of pain and pleasure to flow through her body. Again she watched as his arm raised and brought down the crop this time on to her left breast. Eight more times he brought the crop down on her sensitive breasts causing them to go from there normal milky white to a bright pink. Each time the crop came down on her she felt herself becoming increasingly wet. She had always loved the feel of the crop. The way it warmed her skin drove her crazy. Several times he had caused her to orgasm simply by using the crop on her.

When she saw him pick up the flogger she almost cried. Not due to fear, But from the fact that she could not always control her orgasms when he used the flogger. She could already feel the need to cum building

Damon was staring deep into Dawns eyes as he walked over to her.She finally realize his plan. This was more then just a punishment but a test as well. Would she be able to control herself well enough to stop the orgasms that she would be over come with. A wicked grin came over his face. Damon saw in her face that she had figured out this part of his plan.

It brought him joy knowing that she would have to fight to control her desire to orgasm so much. He wondered if she would be able to. He hoped she would. He truly did not want to punish her for anything else. Though self-control was never her strongest asset.

Raising the flogger he brought it down so that it made contact with the top part of her left breast with stinging force. Raising it again he brought it down this time making contact with her right breast causing her already red skin to turn a lovely shade of purple. Each time he brought the flogger down onto her over sensitized breast she could feel the moister between her legs grow. By the time the final blow came down, Her body was screaming in both exticy and agony.

Throwing the flogger to the side Damon caressed her red swollen breast. Slow gliding his fingers over the welts that were forming. He could feel the heat radiating from her aching flesh.

Ever so slowly his left hand trailed down her body. Softly tickling her tight stomach. He loved the feel of her body, It was always so soft and responsive to his touch weather it be gently or harsh. As his hand descend lower her breathing become heavier. Finally his hand glided down to her freshly shaved pussy. Feeling how wet she was her growled in the lustful primal way that she always loved.

Burying two of his fingers into her soaked pussy he leaned in close to her and whispered into her ear.

"Mmmmm....... You are so very wet My naughty girl. Did you enjoy your punishment? Does My naughty girl love to feel the sting of my tool?"

Dawn was still shacking every inch of her body was screaming. She longed for release. Release from the cuffs that bound her, Release from the aching that was growing between her legs.

Removing his fingers from her soaked pussy he shoved them forcefully into her mouth. Moaning in pure pleasure as she hungrily sucked her own juices from his fingers.

"Now My girl are you ready to show me that you can be My good girl?"

"Oh yes Sir! Please I so very much want to show you that I can be good Sir. Please allow me to to show you Sir." She pleaded with pure desperation

Reaching above her he undid the cuffs and helped her sink to her knees. She looked up into his eyes and she quickly undid his belt. With careful fingers she undid the button and slid the zipper down.

Gently she brought her lips to the tip of his cock. Lightly kissing him. She circled the tip of her tongue around the head before taking the fist 6 inches in to her mouth. Licking and sucking in a steady rhythm. Every so often taking more of him in till all 10 inches of his cock was being possessed by her mouth.

She loved the taste of him inside of her mouth. Even more she loved the reaction she got from him. As his breathing got faster his hands came down and grasped her hair forcing her to take him in faster and harder. She could feel him in the back of her throat. Tasting the saltiness of his pre cum she smiled.

He fucked her mouth hard for a few moments before dragging her to her feet. In one swift swing of his arm he cleared the table and threw her stomach down on to the surface and slammed in to her soaked pussy.

The frenzy in which he fucked her was almost to much for her to handle. She grasp the sides of the small table and did all she could not to cum. Over and Over he rammed in to her. Never slowing just a relentless punishing fuck.

Her body screaming out for release but she did not dare. Tears were running down her eyes and a mist of sweat was over both there bodies. Finally she felt him push in to her one more time before he exploded in to her in a loud earth shattering orgasm.

Pulling her to the floor gently with him. Where they laid for what seemed hours. Till he slowly with drew from her.

Her breathing was heavy and her body wanted to beg for release as she cried openly. Damon sat up and pulled her in to his lap gently smoothing her hair out of her face.

"Shhhh.... My love it is all over now. I love you so much My lovely."

"I am so sorry Sir please forgive me I love you so Sir. She cried.

"All is forgiven My love. But never ever do this again do you understand. Other wise the punishment will be much much worse."

"Yes Sir thank you Sir."

Slowly Damon got to his feet bringing her with him. Leaning down he lifted her in his arms being careful not to touch her blistered bottom. He carried her out of the room and over to there bed. Gently he laid her down on to the turned down bed.

Walking over to his side he opened the bed side table and pulled out a bottle of soothing lotion. Sitting on the bed he motioned for her to roll on to her stomach. He softly applied the lotion to her properly punished backside taking enough of the pain away so she would be able to sleep.

Getting of the bed Damon drew the sheet over her. He kissed her head.

"Now My love go to sleep I have somethings I need to do I wont be long but I want you Asleep when I get back no exceptions. I would hate to punish you more."

With that he walked out of the curtains disappearing from her sight. Curling herself in to a ball she cried for a few more moment. Till finally sleep over took her. Her last thoughts were how much she truly loved that man and what she would do tomorrow to really make everything up to him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 257 milliseconds