• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dan and the Paki MILF

Dan and the Paki MILF

Note: This is a true story. This happened to me. I changed the names. But the events are 100% true. I'm speculating about the MILF's thoughts and feelings.

******************

Dan went over to see his Pakistani friend, Usman. He just popped in, here and there. Usman's family loved Dan, so it was no problem. Usman was the oldest of 3 children. Usman was 17. His sister Sahar was 15. Their younger brother Tahir was 14. Their father had died in a car accident shortly after Tahir was born, and they were raised by a single mother. Saima was just 19 when she had Usman. And by 23, she was a widow with 3 kids. She worked her ass off to provide for them, and Dan really respected that about her. He also found Saima to be very sexy. Just barely into her late 30s, Saima had a curvy body that made Dan's mouth water and mind race.

Dan had just turned 18. He was a star football player, and his testosterone was always running wild. He had dated some of the girls in his class, and had some fun. He had just finished a 4-month relationship with Kristie, captain of the girls' volleyball team. They had had a ton of sex, and he had gone down on her, but she wouldn't do the same. She was too much of a prude. She had a tight little body, but she had no real tits to speak of. And Dan was a boob man. That's part of what made Saima so irresistible. She had huge 38DD tits. She would often wear a saree around the house, and her massive tits would sway and bounce. Dan couldn't keep his eyes off of her. So when he arrived to find that Usman wasn't home, he wasn't that disappointed.

Saima was happy to see Dan. She always seemed to perk up around him. Maybe it was because he was 6'3" and 265 pounds of muscle. Maybe it was the pheromones he was always letting off. Maybe it was the way he looked at her. The way no man since her husband had. Maybe it was that she hadn't had sex in over a decade. Whatever it was, she convinced herself that it was just because he was a nice young man. She welcomed him, and invited him to have a seat on the couch, to wait for Usman. She then went about her normal housework. Saima was in her bedroom, and noticed a fallen sconce. Must have been Tahir and his friends running through the house. She reached to re-mount the sconce, and realized it wasn't going to work. At 5'4", she just couldn't reach. She went to the kitchen to get her step stool, but it had been wobbling more and more. Finally, she thought of her other option. She went to the living room, to ask for Dan's help. He quickly agreed, and followed her upstairs, to the bedroom.

As Dan reached over his head to adjust the sconce, his shirt rode up, exposing his abs. They weren't exactly chiseled, but they were still very noticeable. Saima couldn't help herself. She kept peeking at them, trying not to let Dan catch her looking. Dan overextended his reach, and stumbled into Saima. She reached up to catch him, and they both stumbled to the edge of the bed. When they came to a stop, they were pressed groin to groin, with her hands on his chest and stomach. He had an arm around her waist, and the other was outstretched to catch them both. As soon as she realized what position they were in, Saima should have immediately disengaged. But she hesitated.

In that brief moment of hesitation, Dan's body reacted to being pressed against hers. His cock lurched. Saima separated from him, but not before she felt it. She hadn't felt that in far too long. It triggered something primal in her. As they separated, her hands lingered on his body. She couldn't help herself. Dan saw this as a sign and pulled her back into him. Once again, she was pressed against his hardening cock. She gasped, but didn't disengage. She felt his cock growing and growing, as it was pressed into her. It finally reached full hardness, and she could feel it was very thick. She grinded just slightly into it. Dan returned the favor by grinding into her, harder and harder, until his jeans were wet with pre-cum. Finally he worked up the nerve and leaned down to kiss her. Saima's walls finally came down. She drove her tongue into his mouth, ravenously. Her pent up sexual energy finally had a release. They were grinding and groping each other like teenagers. Saima pushed Dan back onto the bed.

As he sat on the edge, she dropped to the carpet. She opened his pants and reached in. She found the largest cock of her life. Granted, she had only been with her husband before this. But Dan's cock was massive. It was over nine inches long and extremely thick. She gasped, when her fingers finally wrapped all the way around it. She withdrew it from his pants, and just admired it. She took the base of the massive shaft in her hand and brought the tip into her mouth. Then she slurped him in. She unsuccessfully tried to take it all in. She managed to get 6 inches in her mouth. Dan was in heaven. He had only had a few blowjobs in his past, and none were remotely this good. Saima was an animal. She slurped and sucked like a woman possessed. Saima kept gagging herself on Dan's cock, getting it wetter and wetter. And that allowed her to get deeper and deeper. Finally she pushed the tip of Dan's cock into her throat, and gently massaged his balls. That was it for Dan. He came so hard that he felt like his soul left his body. Saima swallowed every drop. She was very pleased with herself, but she wasn't done.

Saima kept sucking after Dan came, and very quickly got him hard again. She pushed him farther onto the bed. Then she lifted her saree and took off her underwear. She climbed on top of Dan's big cock, and slowly lowered herself onto it. Very slowly, she let her underused pussy adjust to the girth and length of this monster. Finally, she bottomed out, fitting every inch inside of her. Dan was in awe of her. He never would have guessed such a sexual being lived inside his friend's mom. His eyes were as wide as saucers, as Saima started to grind. She was riding Dan, slowly at first. Then she picked up speed. While she was bouncing away, Dan saw his chance. He pulled her saree up, revealing those amazing tits. As soon as he did, he almost came at the sight of them. They were everything he dreamed they would be. They were bouncing as she rode his cock. He reached forward and began to fondle them. She caught on, and leaned forward. As Dan took Saima's nipple into his mouth, she came. She slowed her bouncing down, to ride out her massive orgasm. As soon as it passed, she picked up speed again. She was riding and bouncing on Dan's cock, and Dan was sucking on her massive tits. They kept building and building toward orgasm. Finally, Saima came again. That sent Dan over the edge. He emptied what was left in his balls into her.

Once their orgasms subsided, they both got dressed without making eye contact. They said nothing. Dan just went home, ignoring the reason he came over in first place. After that, whenever Dan came over, Saima would never be alone with him. She made a point of it. Maybe she felt wrong for what she did. Maybe she didn't trust herself not to do it again. Either way, it was never the same between them. A few months later, Dan went off to college. He still stays in contact with Usman through social media. He has no intention of ever telling Usman, but will never forget one of the greatest days of his life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dan and the Paki MILF

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 256 milliseconds