Dana & Holly Ch. 02

"Yeah, okay, let's go check it out."

"Okay, you go put a little makeup on, and I'll be back in a minute." I head for another room.

As she is finishing up her makeup, I come back and tell her, "Here we go. Tell me what you think." Holly comes out to check, and on the bed, she finds a Little Bo Peep costume. There are some white over-the-knee stockings with a blue ribbon on top, some clear platform stripper shoes, and some tanga style panties that are blue with little sheep on them. Holly laughs out loud. "Yeeeeaaaahh, this will do nicely. I'm gonna put my hair in pigtails."

"Good. I'm glad you like it," I say with a relief. "I bought it yesterday just for you."

"Is that so?" Holly says naughtily.

"Yeeaaahh. After you agreed to come over today, I kept fantasizing about you, so yesterday I went out and bought a fantasy outfit."

"Well, let me put this on. I don't want to disappoint you. I wonder what other fantasies you have about me?" Holly says with a laugh.

"You'll just have to wait and see," I answer, turning to leave. "I need to go get ready, too." Heading out the door, I hear Holly behind me remark, "Boy, I'm gonna get fucked today!" I grow a huge smile.

A short bit later, we greet each other in the den. I look dressed to kill in a mini skirt, low-cut blouse, and black boots. Holly looks like a wet dream in her Little Bo Peep getup. "Yum-my," I say, eyeing Holly like a piece of candy. "I sure hope you like the girls, cuz we are gonna have fun to-day."

"Thanks," Holly replies. "I hope I like the girls, too. A little mini-gangbang sounds fun."

The doorbell rings. "Here they are," I say excitedly. "Let's go meet them!" Together, we go to welcome the girls. With Holly close behind, I open the door and invite my friends inside. "Come on in, girls. I've got someone I'd like you to meet. This is Holly."

"Oh wow! Oh my! Hi, Holly! You are gorgeous! And Little Bo Peep! You dirty girl! Where did you find her Dana? I want one, too!"

With hugs and kisses and examining looks, the four of us head to the den to chat. I introduce Holly to my friends, Teri and Caroline. Teri is a big-busted redhead with a larger-than-life personality, the kind that's great fun in small doses. Caroline is a stunning half-Asian lady that is definitely friendly and talkative, but a little more "in line" than Teri. Holly takes to them both really quickly. Letting me know that she's comfortable, Holly starts flirting with the both of them.

Taking the cue, I say, "Well, ladies, I think Little Bo Peep is ready for some fun. Caroline, why don't you go downstairs and find some things for us to play with." Pulling something hidden off the shelf, I attach a dog collar and leash around Holly's neck. "Here, Holly. Time for you to do what we say."

"Yes, Mistress Dana. Whatever you say. And the other mistresses, too."

As Caroline heads downstairs, Teri starts snapping pictures with her phone. "I need some clean pictures to post real fast," she says. "I want to brag." She winks at Holly. "Smile for the camera." Teri takes a few snaps with her phone. Holly smiles and poses. "Now spread your legs a bit, Holly. There's one more I want to take." Holly spreads her legs shoulder-width, as instructed. "A little wider." She spreads them about two feet apart. "There we go," Teri says. As I laugh, Teri lies down on the floor between Holly's legs and starts taking some upskirt snapshots. "Oooh, looks like I found Bo Peep's little lost sheep. Gonna make some girls jea-lous," she sings with a laugh. Sitting up underneath Holly's skirt, Teri shoves her face in Holly's pussy. She inhales deeply, then starts sucking on her pussy through the fabric. Teri pulls the panties to one side. "I love this new pet," she says, licking and sucking on Holly's moist slit.

I pull Holly's top off, then bend my head down to suck on her tits. I press them together, and move my head from one to the next, first sucking on one nipple, then the other. I knead the right breast firmly, while biting and tugging with my teeth on the left. Holly, her hands behind her back, closes her eyes and moans, "Thank you, Mistress Dana. Thank you, Mistress Teri." Letting go of Holly's breasts, I give them a little slap, and then start pulling off Holly's skirt. "Teri, honey," I tell her, "let's get this little slut naked." Teri stops licking Holly's pussy, and together, we strip Holly down to nothing but her stockings.

"Get over here and undress me," I order Holly. She walks behind me and unzips my skirt. She slowly slides it down over my hips and guides it to the floor. "She understands respect," notes Teri. She is sitting in a chair, legs spread, caressing a thigh. I raise one foot, then the next, to free the skirt. Holly picks it up, folds it neatly, and places it on the arm of a chair. Walking back to me, she starts unbuttoning my blouse. "Kiss me," I tell her. Holly leans forward to kiss me on the lips. I reject her with a slight shove. "Not on my lips, silly. My tits. My belly. Show some appreciation."

"You got that one wrong, Holly," Teri scolds her.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry."

"Be thankful it's Day One."

Holly kisses my cleavage and belly as she slowly undresses me. "Your body is so amazing, Mistress Dana. Thank you for letting me undress you and kiss you." Having undone all the buttons, Holly slips the blouse from my shoulders, then gently lays it across the back of the chair with the skirt. Returning, she asks, "May I undo your bra now, Mistress?"

"Yes, come on. Get on with it. You're taking too long."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I'll move faster."

Caroline enters the room carrying a laundry basket laden with sex toys. There are three strap-ons, a video camera, and a plethora of vibrators and anal toys. Setting them on the floor, she looks to Teri, "C'mere and kiss me, Red. I need to catch up." Teri walks to Caroline, grabs her head with both hands, and kisses her mightily, their tongues wrestling back and forth. They undress in a flash. Teri pushes Caroline onto a couch. She holds Caroline's thighs apart and shoves her head onto the waiting muff. "Yeah, baby, that's it," Caroline coos, grabbing the back of Teri's head and pulling her in deeper.

Meanwhile, I declare, "I'm tired of standing. Come here, pet." I take hold of Holly's leash and lead her to a chair. Sitting down and spreading my legs, I command Holly, "Get down here and lick my cookie." Holly gets down on her knees and starts kissing the insides of my thighs. "Forget that," I snap at her. "I'm already warmed up. Just get in there. Wait. Go get that camera. And a dildo. And hurry." Holly hurriedly scampers across the room to the basket of goodies, and brings back the camera and a dildo. "Here you are, Mistress Dana," she says, handing me the camera, then goes back to licking my waiting cunt. "That's it, slut. Suck on my clit. And stick that dildo in there. I need some cock." I turn the camera on, and record the view of my wet pussy on Holly's half-hidden face.

Holly alternately slurps on the clit and licks between the lips, with occasional sucks on the labia majora. She works the dildo inside my wet pussy, and starts fucking me with it. "Just like this, Mistress?" Holly asks.

"I didn't say you could talk. Suck on it, Holly. I'll tell you if you're doing it wrong. And get a better dildo next time. This one's lame." I wrap my legs around the back of Holly's torso and hold her tightly.

"Spread those cheeks, Bo Peep," Teri says to Holly, as she moves in behind. Without a word, Holly reaches back with both hands and spreads her ass cheeks. She feels some lube being rubbed on her exposed butthole, then one, then two fingers sliding into it. "That's tight, Bo Peep. I like your ass," Teri comments, sliding her fingers in and out, then rotating them side to side. Bending her wrist, she sticks her thumb into Holly's wet pussy. "There we go. Just like a six-pack," Teri says, tugging Holly's lower half all around.

Teri pulls her fingers out, then sucks them clean. "Nice! You taste good, Bo Peep." Reaching in the basket for some toys, Teri sticks a red vibrator into Holly's starfish and turns the switch on. Next, she sticks another vibrator into Holly's pussy, and then holds a third one against her swollen clit. Holly is getting a triple vibration attack, and she starts moaning loudly, her mouth still stuck on my cunt. Caroline lies on the floor and climbs under Teri to suck on her pussy. "Fuck yeah, Caroline," Teri exclaims. She starts humping Caroline's face, while fucking Holly with all 3 vibrators.

The triple sensation is too much for Holly, and she quickly cums hard on the vibrators. "Oh my God," Teri exclaims. "Holly! Did you just come without permission? Did I tell you you could cum? Look at me, Holly! Did you just cum without permission?" Holly looks sheepishly over her shoulder. "Yes, Ma'am. I'm sorry."

"All right, girls. We need to teach Bo Peep a lesson. This little slut needs to get fucked." Teri and Caroline stand up and start slipping on two of the strapon harnesses. I push Holly away, then stand up and strap on the third harness. Caroline rubs some lube all over her rubber cock, then lies down on the ottoman. "Get over here, Holly, and put your ass on this cock."

Holly straddles Caroline in a reverse cowgirl position, and slides the tip of the dildo into her ass. She slowly slides up and down on it, with each stroke taking in a little bit more, until she's taken all she can handle. "Bounce on it, bitch!" Caroline yells at her, and Holly starts riding it faster. Her eyes close and she starts groaning, the dildo impaling her backside. Teri holds the camera and films Holly bouncing up and down on Caroline's rubber cock.

"Lean back, Bo Peep," Caroline instructs Holly. As she leans back, Caroline slips her arms underneath Holly's legs, then draws her arms up and locks her fingers behind Holly's neck. Holly is stuck in a Full Nelson, and Caroline starts ramming her dildo in and out of Holly's ass, while Teri catches it all on film. "There you go, Caroline! Fuck that slut's ass!"

"All right, slow down for a second," I tell Caroline. "I wanna get in there, too." Caroline ceases her fucking and holds Holly still so I can climb on top. I mount Holly and then slip my dildo into Holly's cunt; it's a tight fit. I do a few slow strokes, allowing Holly's pussy to stretch around it. Satisfied that she's ready, I say, "Let's go, baby girl. Cum for Mama." Caroline and I start fucking Holly's ass and pussy relentlessly.

Holly is moaning loudly, sandwiched between us, both her holes stuffed to the brim. Pussy juice is streaming down her ass. "Who's pussy is this?" I ask her.

"Your pussy, Mistress Dana!"

"Who's ass is this?" Caroline asks from below.

"Your ass, Mistress Caroline!"

After a few minutes of getting fucked in both her holes, Holly feels her orgasm quickly approaching. "May I cum now, Mistress Dana?" she asks.

"No, slut! You hold it!"

A long minute later, she asks again. "Please may I cum for you, Mistress?" Her eyes are clenched shut.

"No, bitch! I said hold it!"

Finally, she can't take it any more. "Please, Mistress!!" Drool is leaking from her mouth.

"Cum, bitch! Cum for me!"

"I'm cumming for youuuuu!!" Holly exclaims, her body releasing the built-up tension.

Exhausted, the three of us collapse in a heap. Once she catches her breath, Holly dutifully thanks us both for the fucking.

Following a good rest, we three mistresses make Holly beg for her orgasm twice more that afternoon.

After everyone is sated, the four of us head to the basement so that Holly can finally see the Romper Room. Entering the room, I turn on the lights. "Oh. My. God." Holly says in amazement. The four of us walk around as Holly takes it all in. Turning around in excitement, she looks at Teri and Caroline, and says, "You girls are staying for dinner, right?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds