Dance of Seduction Ch. 01

"My detective? I thought you were in charge of my case?" She inquired, her tone weary. Now she was starting to doubt the statements he'd made to her earlier this morning while at the hospital. Anxiety began to build and tears welled in her eyes. Mike shook his head, "I meant what I said this morning Jen, I'm going to do everything within my power to protect you, but there's policies within the police department that prohibits interactions between a detective and persons involved in the case. I knew that if I continue to see you and talk with you the way I have been, it would not only lead to speculation but there was a chance such speculation could be fulfilled within the duration of this case, so I called Captain Greene this morning during a break and requested to be taken off the case."

The words speculation, fulfilled and duration, caused a deep red blush to spread over her cheeks. When her eyes finally got the courage to meet his, she felt the heat in her body rise a few notches, causing certain spots on her body to intensify with need. He cleared his throat, "After the photo shoot, I'm going to head over to the lab to check on those pictures Mia took last night and down to the county court house to retrieve a restraining order."

Exhaling sharply, grateful to be exposed to a different topic, Jennifer finished up the rest of her meal.

After lunch they made it back to the photo shoot with plenty of time to spare and the photographer was very glad to see them and he had some other good news. The original male model had been located and would take Mike's place for the erotic part of the shoot tomorrow. Mike was relieved to hear that.

After Mike plumbed up his muscles with another few sets on the portable gym, the photographer hustled everyone onto the set and they ran through one more practice round. He shot the commercial three times and finished up somewhere around six pm. Mike was amazed at how exhausting it could be standing topless while women fawn over you. At the end of the shoot Mike gathered Jennifer and her meager belongings and put everything in the SUV and started for the shelter.

On the way to the shelter, Mike picked up some Chinese takeout and since males were not allowed in the shelter, they ate together outside. With their meager meal finished, Mike held her in his arms. He told her to call him on the cell phone when she got settled and gave her a chaste kiss before sending her into the shelter.

He walked up to the door and thanked Ms. Peterson, for everything she had done for Jennifer, and then he opened the door and watched her go into the shelter. He got into his SUV and drove back to his house. He was just pulling into his driveway when his phone rang. He smiled when he saw it was Jennifer because he couldn't wait to hear her voice. He answered with pep in his tone. "Hi Baby."

He heard her suck in a deep breath and then in a timid voice she spoke softly, "I've never been someone's Baby before. Can you be my Baby too?" When he said yes she added. "Hi Baby."

They talked about everything and nothing and both just wanted to hear the other's voice. After about 30 minutes Jennifer wound up the call. "I have to go for a while. They're going to let me look through the donated clothes until I get a hold of my own. Can I call again later?"

That was why he gave her the phone, to call him whenever she wanted, because he always wanted to hear her voice. When she called back later, she talked about how nice everyone was to her and how the clothes weren't too bad and how she even found some of them pretty. The majority she had to choose from were a little big. When she finally got tired, they reluctantly said goodnight.

Once again, Mike had dreams about Jennifer. He could still hear her voice, the sound of music, in his ears. He knew he was developing more than protective feelings for her and it felt good to care about someone other than himself.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds