• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Danger Ch. 12
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Danger Ch. 12

"It's getting close to dinner time. Aunt Carol will be expecting me to help," Heidi agreed as she gingerly pulled on her bikini bottoms and cut-offs. She put on her bikini top, but stuffed her tank top in the knapsack. Once Danger was dressed they started back. They arrived back just as the guys were returning home from the field. Heidi went into the kitchen and helped Carol prepare dinner while Danger hung with his friends and heard the last of their stories. The trees had all been cut and cleared along with the stumps so everybody was heading home after dinner. Danger and Heidi didn't get to sit together during dinner but managed to hook up after Danger had packed and everybody was getting ready to head out.

"I had a great time this weekend. I'll try to come visit you when I get back to school in the fall," Heidi told him. Then Drew called out to Danger that it was time to go. They shared one last deep kiss before Danger left.

The ride back to the city was rather long and Danger spent most of it looking back on his weekend with Heidi and hoping that she would visit later in the fall. When he arrived home and began unpacking he came across an envelope with his name on the front in Heidi's handwriting. Inside were two photos of herself. In one she was dressed in shorts and a tank top sitting on a giant pumpkin, but in the other she was lying on her bed wearing only the sheer, see-through nighty she had been wearing Saturday night. Danger put the first picture on his bulletin board and placed the second one back in the envelope and stuck it between two books on his bookshelf so no one would find it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Danger Ch. 12
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds