• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Danger Ch. 25

Danger Ch. 25

Chapter 25: Lights Camera Action

As soon as Danger found that that the gorgeous Lisa Marie would be shooting a movie in his home town he immediately went to the set and volunteered to do anything. The director of the movie knew Danger's family and took him on as one of as assistants. Danger had been a fan of Lisa since he had seen her in Sleepy Hollow and various photo shoots in Maxim Magazine had increased his appreciation for her beauty. This was the perfect job as he got to see her every day, and since she was playing a character who was having a passionate affair, there was plenty of scenes where she would be in a significant state of undress if not completely naked. Danger was mesmerized by her large, luscious tits and her slender figure. Tim Burton was one lucky bastard he was constantly thinking to himself.

One day shooting had wrapped up early due to some problems with a set. Lisa and her own assistant, a cute redhead named Rachel, had retired to Lisa's dressing room. When the property master told the director that it wasn't a big problem, but shooting would also be delayed again tomorrow, Danger was dispatched to Lisa's dressing room to give her the message. He knocked on the door and a few minutes later it opened and Rachel gave him a polite smile.

"Hi," Danger began, "the director just wanted Lisa to know that shooting won't begin until 10:30 tomorrow morning."

Rachel thanked him and was about to close the door when he heard Lisa's voice call out asking who was at the door. "It's one of the director's assistants," Rachel called back, "Danger isn't it?" she looked at him for confirmation and received a nod. Danger then saw Lisa poke her head out of the next room.

"Invite him for a drink. We must always be friendly," Lisa instructed her aide who stood aside and gestured for Danger to enter. He stepped inside and looked around the dressing room. The walls were painted a deep red which matched the carpet. There was a leather couch and a couple of matching chairs around a TV in one corner, a make up table with lighted mirror at another and some plants and other things one would expect to find in an actresses dressing room. Rachel moved to the drinks cabinet and asked Danger what he would like. He said he'd have a vodka and lime and sat on one of the chairs while Rachel mixed it for him. When she was finished she gave Danger the drink and strode off into a other room.

After a few minutes Lisa came out of the room she was in. She was wearing a white robe that covered just a fraction of her smooth, toned thighs. it was loosely tied and displayed much of her ample cleavage. "How's the drink?" she asked as she saw him gazing at her.

"Excellent," Danger replied as sat on the arm of the chair opposite him. They made small talk for a while before she stood up and started back towards the room she had appeared from.

"I'm about to take a dip in the jacuzzi," she started, "Care to join me?" Danger almost choked on the last mouthful of his drink but managed to say yes. "There should be some trunks here somewhere. Rachel! Can you find some Danger some swimming trunks! Then change into your swimsuit and join us in the tub!" With that she left and walked back to the jacuzzi room. A few moments later Rachel appeared with a pair of men's swimming trunks and showed Danger to the bathroom. He quickly slipped them on and went to join Lisa in the jacuzzi. He found her already in the water and up to her neck; the bubbles on the surface obscured the rest of her body. "Great, she found you some. Come on in, the water's to die for," the busty brunette said as she leaned her head back with a look of total relaxation. Danger sat on the edge of the tub and slipped in and sat directly across from Lisa. The bubbles and swirling water caressed his skin and he could feel the tension seep out of him almost immediately.

After a few moments of silence, Lisa lifted her head and stared into Danger's eyes. Slowly she stood up out of the water and started to cross towards him. Danger's jaw dropped when he saw that she was naked. The tips of her long brown hair were wet and water cascaded down her skin, over her large tits, into her black bush, and down her long, sexy legs. When she was straddling his outstretched legs, she kneeled over him her wet pussy and tits just inches from his face.

"I haven't seen my fiance since this movie began," Lisa started, "I haven't been with a man for so long; I need to release the tension building inside me," she said. "Can you help me?" she said staring into his eyes as she grabbed the waistband of his trunks and started pulling them down his legs. Danger didn't have a chance to answer before Lisa was tossing his bathing suit out of the tub and stroking his cock to its full nine inch length. Once he was fully erect, Lisa guided its purple helmet towards the lips of her aching cunt. Lisa moaned loudly as Danger's cock penetrated her labia and plowed through her liquid core. She braced herself against th edge of the tub and began slowly raising and lowering body; impaling herself over and over on Danger's long spike. Her head rolled rolled back and she gasped and moaned irregularly as she established a brisk rhythm bouncing on his cock. At that point Rachel came into the room and froze dead in her tracks. Her movement caught Lisa's attention and she looked up her young assistant, "Hi Rachel! Come on in the water's perfect and Danger's cock is even better," the brunette said as she savoured a few long, deep strokes. Rachel remained riveted to her spot stunned by what she was seeing in front of her. Realizing that her redheaded assistant was in shock, Lisa slid off Danger's cock and climbed out of the tub to help Rachel. The redhead drank in Lisa wet, naked body as she came towards her. Her large tits jiggled slightly with each step and her nipples were fully erect. Rachel could feel her juices start to churn deep within her pussy.

"You've been telling me about how long it's been since you had sex," Lisa urged as she took Rachel's arm and led her around to the other side of the tub. "Here's your chance. Trust me, his cock his wonderfully long and thick," she continued as Rachel sat on the edge of the tub. Danger crawled across the tub to where Rachel was sitting. He reached up and grabbed the waistband of her bikini bottoms and pulled them down her legs. Gently he pushed her knees apart exposing her pussy mound with its scratchy red hair. Rachel leaned back on her arms as Danger moved his head between her thighs and flicked his tongue over her swelling labia. Her head rolled back as Danger's tongue kept working its way between her rubbery folds. Lisa was now seated beside her assistant and had pulled the top of her bikini up off of her tits. Lisa then took one of Rachel's sensitive, pink nipples between her lips and began rolling it and licking it with her tongue. Rachel's body was in a state of bliss as she felt her sweet nectar seep from her cunt as Danger had managed to work her lips apart and now had two fingers exploring the inside of her love tunnel. Lisa's work on her nipples had them rock hard and aching for a release.

"Stop," the horny redhead blurted out, "I need more. I need a cock inside me." With that she pushed Danger's head away from her juicy pussy and slipped into the bubbling water. Danger knelt in front of Rachel and Lisa quickly jumped back into the jacuzzi next to her, quickly slipping a hand between her assistant's legs to began rubbing her hungry pussy mound. Rachel's head fell back against the edge of the tub as Lisa's fingers separated her labia. When her middle finger made its way between her swollen pussy lips and into Rachel's cunt, Lisa gave her a few pumps before pulling her finger out and telling Danger she was ready for him. Danger grabbed her thighs just above her knees and lifted her feet up out of the water and pushed her legs back against her chest. Lisa reached down and grabbed Danger's cock and guided the purple head toward Rachel's waiting snatch. As soon as he felt his cock against her soft lips, Danger thrust his cock into the naked redhead. Rachel screamed as the long shaft sank into her horny cunt.

"Oh God! Fuck me!" she screamed as she draped her legs over Danger's shoulders allowing Lisa to take her nipple back into her mouth. Danger quickly had his cunt buried in Rachel's pussy and began humping her as Lisa sucked one nipple and pinched the other. It took only a few minutes for Rachel's aching pussy to start clamping onto Danger's cock and began to spasm. Sensing that her assistant was starting to cum Lisa dropped a hand between her legs and began rubbing her clit. Rachel was now screaming as wave after wave of her orgasm rippled through her naked body. Danger continued pumping his cock even though her pussy had a vice-like grip on it. Finally his balls surrendered a load of thick cream which coated Rachel's insides and prolonged her climax until Danger's cock had finished delivering its load.

When Danger's cock softened and came out of her pussy, Rachel sat motionless in the tub, her head still leaning against the edge. "We should let her rest," Lisa said as she slid away from her assistant and motioned for Danger to follow her. "I hope he's got some cream left for me," she continued before grasping Danger's flaccid cock and stroking it back to life. "We have some unfinished business to take care of." Once Danger was hard again, Lisa turned back on to him and lay her upper body down on the floor next to jacuzzi and raised her ass out of the water. "Hump my hungry cunt!"

"All in good time," Danger said coolly, "First I want to see who tastes better, the boss or the assistant." Danger lowered his head near the surface of the water and darted his tongue out between Lisa's thighs, its tip brushing against her enraged lips. She jumped at the sudden contact and squealed in delight. "I think we need a better position for this," he said as he pulled her legs out behind her and rested them on his shoulders leaving her hanging in the air parallel to the water's surface. he then buried his face in her pussy and quickly worked his tongue between her rubbery lips and began lapping away at her liquid core.

"Oh yeah, lick my cunt," Lisa purred as she felt Danger's tongue moving inside her. Danger's tongue then moved along her slit until he found her magic button. Lisa suddenly started to pound her fists against the floor as Danger's work on her clit quickly brought her to the edge of cumming. Sensing she was near orgasm, Danger slipped her legs off his shoulders so that she was kneeling in her previous position and brought his cock to her pussy. Her pussy was already wet and slightly stretched from before so he was able to slide in without much difficulty.

Rachel lifted her head and looked over to find Danger's cock pounding her boss' sexy, naked body. Her ample tits bulged out to the sides from being pressed against the floor. Lisa could feel her nipples tingling as Danger's thrusts caused her body to slide back and forward ever so slightly. Rachel watched the drops of water fall from Lisa's body; dislodged by Danger's thrusts. Danger grabbed her hips and began slamming deep into her cunt causing Lisa to scream out in pleasure with each deep thrust. She raised her body up on her hands allowing her large tits to swing freely underneath her. Rachel was mesmerized by the motion of Lisa's tits as they swayed back and forth. One of her hands fell between her thighs and began playing with her clit which was still poking out of its hiding place craving attention. She squeezed it between her thumb and forefinger as Lisa's intermittent moans and screams became more constant as Danger rode her towards orgasm. Her hands played deftly over magic button as Lisa's orgasm began rippling through her body. Rachel's other hand dropped between her legs and her fingers found their way into her wet pussy. Her juices began seeping out of her cunt and into the water in front of her turning it cloudy as she brought herself off.

Lisa then screamed out as the peak of her orgasm gripped her body. Danger kept pounding her cunt as her body trembled in his hands. His load of cum bubbled up from his balls and exploded into the star's body. Lisa pushed her hips back against Danger's crotch making sure every drop of his hot cream stayed inside her pussy. Danger had slid a hand underneath her body and was rubbing her clit to prolong her climax. Danger pulled his cock out of Lisa and three sat in the pool relaxing after their activity.

After a few minutes Rachel asked if anyone wanted a drink. Both Danger and Lisa said they would have some water so Rachel climbed out of the tub, toweled herself mostly dry and left the room. She came back a few moments later with three glasses of water and handed them around before slipping back into the tub. Lisa's eyes had been glued on her young assistant's naked body as she had moved around the small room. After finishing her water she moved out to the center of the square tub and motioned for Rachel to join her. "Danger's done a wonderful job entertaining us," Lisa began, "So I think we should give him a little show." When she finished she speaking she wrapped her arms around the redhead and jammed her tongue into the surprised girl's mouth. At first Rachel squirmed in Lisa's grip and tried to push her away. but a few seconds later her resistance melted and she began kissing back. Danger could see their tongues wrestling one another and their tits bulge as they pressed their bodies together. Their hands then began exploring each other's bodies. Rachel stroked Lisa's big tits as Lisa's hands grabbed her friend's ass and groped between her legs.

When the kiss broke, Rachel took charge and led Lisa over to the edge of the tub and told her to sit up on the edge and lay back on the floor. Once the busty brunette was in position, the Rachel rested Lisa's legs over her shoulders and began rubbing her wet cunt. Rachel quickly found Lisa's engorged clit and closed her lips around it while she rolled it around with her tongue. Lisa's body was writhing on the floor as the amazing sensations rippled through her body. Rachel then moved one hand to spread Lisa's labia and the other slipped two fingers into her liquid pussy and began pumping in and out. Rachel's tongue lapping away at her clit was making Lisa's juice churn and flow in her pussy and they started spilling out onto the redhead's hand as she worked her fingers in and out of the brunette's sopped pussy. Desperate for a release of the building tension between her legs, Lisa grabbed her nipples and began pinching and squeezing them roughly while Rachel continued working between her legs. Rachel's tongue swirled around Lisa's clit, grazing over the top of it, sliding along the sides, and pressing it against her pelvic bone. Her fingers were a blur in and out of her soft pussy as Lisa's back arched and her hands left her tits and tried to grab at the floor tile. Her orgasm exploded from between her legs and washed over her wet, sweaty body. Rachel didn't stop for a second despite the fact she was caught in a flood of Lisa's oily nectar. Her fingers circled around inside the sopped pussy searching for Lisa's G-spot. Once she found it she pressed her long, slim fingers against the forward wall of the brunette's cunt and rode out the storm of body spasms, hip bucks, and thigh squeezes as the most intense orgasm rippled through Lisa's body extracting a primal scream from deep within her body. Lisa squeezed her thighs together trapping Rachel's head between her legs forcing her to keep licking and playing with her clit. Multiple orgasms now ripping through Lisa's body, each one more intense than the one before.

Finally, Lisa's climax began to subside and her thighs released enough for Rachel to get her head out and crawl away across the hot tub leaving her boss to tremble through the last waves of orgasm. Rachel was covered with Lisa juices, she even had to rinse some out of her hair. Lisa was now sitting up leaning on her arms, her legs still spread with her feet dangling in the water. "I knew there was a reason why I hired you," she said looking at her young assistant who seemed quite pleased with herself. Lisa then looked over at Danger whose cock was rock hard from watching Rachel eat her boss and was aching to release its own pent up anguish; the warm, bubbling water doing nothing to ease his tension. "I think I need some refreshment after all that excitement," Lisa said calmly before sliding down into the water and swimming over to where Danger sat. She kneeled between his legs and took his stiff member in her hands and felt the heat radiating from it. She stroked the nine inch long shaft as she leaned in and gave a deep kiss, her tongue plunging into his mouth and exploring all around it. She then pulled back and sank her head under the water and took his massive cock into her mouth. Her tongue slid from the base up to the tip of the head and then back down again over and over.

When she couldn't hold her breath any longer she came back up to the surface and slicked her wet hair back over head. She looked into his eyes and said one word, "Up." Danger understood and hoisted himself out of the tub so that she was sitting on the edge. Lisa moved back between his legs and wrapped one hand around the base of his cock before taking him back into her mouth. She moved the hand on his cock in time with the bobbing of her head to double Danger's sensations. Her masterful oral skills had Danger soon had Danger's cum bubbling up out of his balls. He had begun raising his hips to meet her head when suddenly he noticed Rachel kneeling down beside him and pushing him down onto his back. She straddled his head and began lowering her dripping wet pussy to his face.

"Eat me!" she ordered as her pussy came to within an inch of his face. He jabbed his tongue against her pulsating clit causing her arch her back and press her crotch into his face as she gasped. His tongue flicked over her clit a few more times before traveling down between her swollen labia and into her pussy. As his tongue circled her sensitive canal, his cock exploded in Lisa's mouth filling her with his hot, sticky cream. She kept his cock in her mouth as she gulped down his treasure and continued sucking until it fired its last spurt. When he starting cumming, Danger moved his tongue back to Rachel's clit and pressed it against her pelvis until she came allowing him to taste the sweet juices trickling out of her snatch.

Rachel climbed off of Danger and they found Lisa leaning against the far edge of the tub fondling her ample tits. "Aren't we supposed to meet with the producers tonight?" she asked Rachel.

"Yeah," Rachel said before stopping to think for a moment, "sometime around nine o'clock."

"Well I guess we'll have to cut our fun short," Lisa said as she climbed out of the tub giving Danger one last look at her glorious body. Rachel stood up and grabbed a towel for each of them before heading out of the room. "You can stay as long as you like," Lisa said to Danger, "there's plenty of booze and some food in the fridge." With that she strode out of the room.

Danger climbed out and dried himself off before retrieving his clothes and helping himself to some pasta that was in the fridge before leaving. As he was going out the door Lisa and Rachel came out of their respective rooms and were leaving as well. Lisa had crammed her cleavage into a tight tank top which complimented her generous curves. Her long, sultry legs were mostly visible under the short mini-skirt she wore. Rachel was dressed a bit more conservatively, but the thin, cotton summer dress she was wearing would still drive any man wild.

"Thanks for the entertainment," Lisa said as she locked the door to her dressing room. "See you on the set tomorrow." The two girls then turned and walked down the hall with Danger's eyes glued to their tight asses until they were out of his sight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Danger Ch. 25

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 321 milliseconds