Dangerous Flirtations

I was hardly aware of how he had clenched his fist. I didn't even see it, as it came towards me, such was his speed. But I felt its power as it thumped into my belly causing me to collapse coughing onto the floor. Dad knew exactly where to hit me so that nothing would show the next day when Mom was around.

As the pain subsided, I felt Dad dragging me by my hair to the edge of the bed. My pain was genuine now, and I was beginning to wish that I had just let him fuck me the normal way. But, as Dad threw me face down over the end of the bed, and I felt him break the elastic sides of my thong, before tossing them to the floor, my own lust returned.

Dad stood up fully, and I heard him pull his pants' zipper down. Then I felt his hands caressing my ass and shortly his tongue was licking at my cheeks. He slurped all over them, before setting his sights on my ass hole itself. As Dad's tongue flicked at it, I squirmed beneath him. Slowly, his mouth moved downwards towards my dripping honey pot. After thirty seconds of a man's mouth on my clit for the first time in three months, I was having an orgasm.

Then, Dad's tongue was gone and I was aware of him standing up behind me. Pulling me to my feet, Dad told me to stand up with legs straight and slightly apart, and to bend over from the waist.

'Yes, Dad', I whimpered like a puppy dog.

As I took the position he ordered, I looked between my legs and saw Dad's pants and shorts around his ankles. All I could think of was that I was getting a real dick for the first time in ages and that I would never have to complain about my husband's overseas trips again; no more vibrator for me!!

I felt one of Dad's hands on my ass, acting as a guide for his cock. I gasped as Dad rubbed the head of his penis against my pussy flaps.

'Don't tease me, Dad. Put it in me, please put it right in me now', I begged.

Oh, that first thrust was exquisite. I moaned loudly as Dad filled me up with his hot, thick meaty sausage. As he slowly pulled in and out of my dripping hole, I arched my back and moved my ass to his rhythm.

'Deeper, Dad, deeper, deeper, deeper', I commanded.

Dad kept poking me and I felt like I was having my first ever fuck. Dad lowered his mouth to my right ear. This is how I'd imagined it would be as he had whispered to me in a similar fashion down in the ballroom.

'When I saw you with that old guy, earlier, I knew what you wanted him to do to you.

That's why I got rid of him. If you wanted an old man, I thought, who better than your own old man. From now on, Lucy, whenever that husband of yours is away, and you want a good fuckin', you give your old Dad a ring and I'll be right around, understand?.

'I understand, Dad. But please, just keep doing it now, deeper, deeper.' I replied.

I was moaning and groaning like a banshee, as Dad's throbbing prick brought me to another glorious climax. Then I felt his own speed increase as my pussy walls contracted around his phallus. Dad gripped my ass cheeks tightly and I knew he wasn't far away. Dad started to make guttural noises in time with his thrusts, and I let my left hand wander to his heavy sack and began to squeeze his swinging balls gently.

I think this is what finally got him moving. He began to talk dirty.

'You, fuck-king dir-ty lit-tle tramp, you teas-ing whore, I'm go-ing to fuck your

pu-ssy till it's so sore and swo-llen that you'll be beg-ging your Daddy to kiss it

bet-ter. OHHHH, yes, yes, yesssssss'

With a growl like an animal, Dad pulled his prick out of me and placed it on my back, between the crack of my ass. I moved my hand from his balls and made a kind of a tunnel of my hand to act as friction for Dad's prick as he shot his load all over my back. The first lot spat out like a high pressure spray that went into my hair before forming a trail down my spine, but as I squeezed his knob to get out the last few drops, it oozed out gently, covering my hand. Dad waved his prick over my lower back in order to spread his semen around my skin. I rubbed it into me further up my back until I knew that it would be glistening with the combined effects of my perspiration.

Dad was breathing heavily as he pulled up his shorts and fastened his pants.

I was grinning wide as I stood in front of him.

'Hope the video keeps you going when you're not able to come around my place', I said.

Dad took hold of me roughly by the shoulders and brought his mouth violently down onto mine. Our tongues mingled as we swapped saliva and explored each others' mouths. As he pulled away from our embrace, Dad looked at me and said:

'From now on, Lucy dearest, you're going to be seeing a lot more of your old Dad.'

With that parting remark, Dad fixed himself up, and left the room.

I went to the wardrobe and took out my valise. I rummaged through it until I found what I was looking for. I took out the eight inch long vibrator that went with me everywhere. I walked into the bathroom and, opening the waste basket, threw in my electric lover. I wouldn't be needing that anymore.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds