Dangerous Heels Pt. 02

He pointed to the far side of the desk. "Stand here!" He demanded.

She climbed off slowly and stood at the front of the desk. Then Klines leaned her forward and as she leaned across the desk he kicked her legs softly wider and wider apart until she was stretched out and bent over and gripping the leather bumper for what was to come.

Now Klines slid his thick shaft back inside of her and fucked her like crazy. Connie held on as best she could as the old man freaked her out with his heart pounding energy!

Like so many men before in her past experiences had taught her, the moment a guy has shot his load and gets a second wind and second erection, he no longer needs to blow his load. Which means he's going to fuck for a lot longer than he otherwise could! Klines was showing her this life lesson once more as he fucked her for nearly an hour and a half.

Sometimes she was over his desk, and other times she was slouched back in a large chair. Laying down on his examination couch, or standing with one leg lifted and trapped as he pinned her to the wall.

Klines fucked her slowly and methodically, and then fast and hard. He took her clothes off entirely so that she was only in her wild sexy new heels! And when at last he finally came again Connie was exhausted.

She passed out and didn't know what happened next. But Klines took her clothes, purse, and car keys and carried her down the hall to the parking garage elevator. With her naked body draped over his shoulder he entered the garage and found her car. Then lowered her into the back seat and covered her up with her dress.

When she woke up she was in her own bed. It was a sunny Saturday morning and she was unsure of how she had gotten home. Lifting the covers she found that she was naked and her dress and shoes were draped over a dresser back. A small note on her nightstand said,

"I didn't think you were in any condition to drive, so I took you home and got a cab back to my car. Your clothes are on your dresser. Don't worry about being naked around me, I've seen it all Doctor Hatcher! Sleep well and thanks for a splendid time and your help in getting my file! Sincerely, Dr. S. F. Klines."

What a nice thing to do! Her body was strangely sore. Why was she so sore? She couldn't remember much of anything. Except for a strange sexual dream in which Doctor Klines fucked her while she was on her hands and knees in his office. Or was it John Tucker? The details were fuzzy and she wondered if anyone had spiked her drink?

Connie went to her book notes and started to add more stuff to her computer. She wrote and wrote until at last she had to take a break and get on with other tasks. She went to the kitchen and made something to eat, then thought about her partner and decided after she ate she'd give Denise a call and see if she'd had any interesting adventures during the party?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds