• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Danielle's First Meeting

Danielle's First Meeting

12

DISCLAIMER: This story involves sexual situations between one or more cross-dressers or adult males. If this offends you, please leave. Otherwise, please enjoy this fantasy of mine. Please post wherever you feel and share with your friends and loved ones. All I ask is that my e-mail address remain in place, as I am the sole creator/author of this work. All characters are fictitious except for me, so any similarities are purely by chance. **All characters are OVER the age of 21 and any reference to any age younger than 21 is part of the role-playing of the scene, and should NOT be mistaken for real underage sex.** Now read on, and enjoy. If you like what you read, tell me! I do have many more ideas for adventures! Thank you... :)

Part 01: "Danielle's First Meeting"

Daniel stood on the front porch and waited for his date to arrive. Well, Daniel at this particular time was actually Danielle. You see, Daniel was a crossdresser. Danielle was his female alter ego. He was 37 years old, medium build, average you might say and stood 5-feet-10-inches tall, weighing in the neighborhood of 175 pounds. Daniel considered himself average, both when he was himself and when he was Danielle. He never once thought he was the prettiest of the pretty. He never thought he'd even be considered passable, so he dressed and enjoyed himself in the privacy of his home. But this time, he gave it his best try to be passable. His short brown hair was combed back neatly in a girlish manner as best he could accomplish.

This was Daniel's first real meeting as Danielle. Sure, he'd been dressing in lingerie as often as he could for the last few years, but had not had the opportunity to explore various sexual experiences that he had strong desires for. He was happily married to a wonderful woman, Stacey, who turned him on to the sexual thrills of crossdressing. Many times he'd dress for her and they had enjoyed incredible sex every one of those times. At first, Stacey had Daniel wear her panties for sex, but then Daniel, after meeting some long-time crossdressers on the Internet, adopted a femme name and explored other lingerie and then high heels, on his own. He went to various lingerie shops and shoe stores and bought a sizable wardrobe. It was at that time that Danielle had emerged.

So there she stood, 10:30 at night, anxiously waiting for her date. As far as outerwear was concerned, Danielle only wore a lightweight leather jacket that ran halfway down her thighs. Now underneath was where the excitement lay. Recently, Danielle had gotten very attached to an outfit that consisted of a blue satin nightie, amethyst-colored thigh high stockings and four-inch silver high heel sandals. The nightie clung snugly to all her curves, thanks to the jacket. As she paced back and forth on the porch, she felt the satin caress her chest and belly sensually. As she never wore panties with this ensemble, the satin rubbed her ample ass and erotically fluttered against her stiffening she-cock. The sensations that the thigh highs were giving her excited Danielle a great deal. The lace-topped bands firmly held the stockings high up her freshly-shaven legs and thighs. The cool night breeze on the stockings sent tingles from her toes up her legs. The two-strap silver heels always gave Danielle an erotic response, as well as making her 6' 2" tall. The top strap held the shoes gently but snugly around her sexy ankles. The one-inch wide toe strap gracefully encased her delicate toes. Many times Danielle had masturbated to a wonderful climax just by watching herself in a mirror at seeing how hot she was dressed. It also helped that she had an intense foot fetish and adored the way that her feet looked in sexy high heels. To her, the only high heels that mattered were ones where you could see the sexiness of the toes. To top off the eroticism, Danielle wore a golden chain of hearts gracefully around her right ankle.

Now here she stood, with a nervous excitement deep in her belly, thinking on how she'd arrived at this crossroads...

The alarm rang and Daniel awoke to the radio station that was tuned into his clock. It was 7:30 on a warm summer's evening and he'd just had a restful two-hour nap. He arose from the bed, turned off the radio and grabbed Danielle's outfit on the way down to the shower.

The steaming spray felt good on his back as he soaped himself up. Lather built up first along his arms, chest stomach and down his legs to his feet. He then applied the liquid soap to his softened cock and balls. He closed his eyes and thought about the sexy lingerie he had picked out for Danielle and felt himself rise a bit. Not wanting to get turned on too much, he rinsed and turned off the shower. After toweling dry and spraying a bit of Stacey's "Satin & Lace" on his body, he took Danielle's pretty under things inside to the living room.

He sat in the chair in front of the computer desk and switched on the system. As it booted up, Danielle dressed. Balling up a stocking, she pointed her right foot and slipped the sensuous nylon over her toes and up her arch and around her instep. The feeling felt so good, she involuntarily flexed her toes in delight. The stocking was then pulled tautly but gently above her ankle, up her calf, around her knee and then snugged on her upper thigh. Danielle then ran her hands up and down her leg and foot erotically, watching her she-cock rise with its approval. She then took the other stocking and repeated the erotic ritual for the left foot and leg.

Satisfied that the thigh highs were properly in place, she took her high heel sandals and slipped them on her feet. And she did just that: slipped. She loved the way her foot felt as she slowly, delicately slid her foot, toes pointed downwards, into the heel. She remembered the first time she did that: her she-cock needed no further coaxing and shot a load of cum all over her stockinged leg and foot because the feelings were so intense. So each time she put on high heels, she made sure to slip her feet into the shoes, savoring every sensation.

After buckling the heels and encircling an anklet around her ankle, she stood and took a look at herself: sexy high heels and thigh highs and a hot, hard she-cock. She smiled and felt herself blush and she took the nightie and threw it over her head and shook it down her body.

Setting herself in front of her computer, Danielle connected quickly to the Internet and made her way to her favorite chat room. Upon entering the room, she saw that only one of her crossdressing friends was online. They exchanged quick pleasantries but the friend left for a prior engagement.

So she sat there, watching the chat unfold; only occasionally making a comment or salutation. After thirty minutes of non-descript chat, she was ready to call it quits and try somewhere else. Just as she was about to hit "leave room", a private message box popped up on the screen. It was from a user she'd not met before, "ShawnQX347":

ShawnQX347: hi. you have nice legs

CDDanielle: Hi...Thank you so much!

ShawnQX347: ive only tried panties...you wear thongs?

CDDanielle: Well, most of my panties are bikini-cut...

ShawnQX347: nice

ShawnQX347: does your wife know?

CDDanielle: Yes, she does...she loves it very much...

ShawnQX347: how did you tell her?

CDDanielle: Actually, it was her idea to begin with. She asked me to wear her panties for sex and I loved it so much, I just had to try other lingerie...

ShawnQX347: what are you wearing now?

CDDanielle: I'm in a sexy blue nightie, thigh highs and high heel sandals...

ShawnQX347: im getting turned on, you have any more pics to send me?

CDDanielle: If you follow the link to my homepage, all my pics are posted there...

ShawnQX347: ok

Danielle sat and waited while her new contact navigated to her homepage that was the storage point for all her crossdressing pictures. Almost all were of what Danielle called her "best features"; her legs and feet. Various photos in numerous outfits were there for anyone's viewing pleasure. There was also a collection of x-rated pictures, various shots of Danielle pleasuring herself with different toys, body parts and high heels. About fifteen minutes later, Shawn came back:

ShawnQX347: im really excited. very hard now.

CDDanielle: Mmm...wish I could see. Do you have any pics to send me?

ShawnQX347: no, sorry, no camera yet

CDDanielle: That's okay. Where you from? I'm from Kingston.

ShawnQX347: larabie. can we meet

Larabie was a small town situated 30 or so miles to the West of where Danielle lived at the shore.

CDDanielle: I don't have a car right now, my wife is working...

ShawnQX347: i really wanna touch your cock, and i want you to touch mine

CDDanielle: I really wish I could lick and kiss it...you're making so hot...

ShawnQX347: i can drive to you, get there in about 30 mins

Danielle looked at the clock; it read 9:07.

CDDanielle: Come by at 10:30, I'd like to freshen up for you...and be sure to wear panties for me...

ShawnQX347: ok, how do i get to your house?

He told her what car he'd be driving and Danielle gave him directions, sent a few online kisses and logged of the system. Shutting down the computer, she quickly but neatly shed her pretties and jumped back into the shower. After spending a little more than an hour shaving her pubic area and legs, she dressed back in her lingerie and grabbed her leather jacket to wait for Shawn to arrive...

Danielle saw Shawn's 1999 silver Pontiac Grand Am turn the corner and slowly make its way down the street. When he saw her on the porch, he sped up enough to get to the front of the house quickly. She slowly and gracefully stepped down the porch stairs and approached the car. The door swung open and Shawn beckoned her to join him in the front seat. She got in, closed the door and faced Shawn up close for the first time.

He was attractive, brown hair, stylish, brown eyes, and medium build from what she could tell. Danielle took a longer look at him. He had on a blue button-down dress shirt, the top two buttons open, a gray tweed sport coat and matching pants. Then she noticed that those pants were opened and his hard cock was sticking straight up from the middle of them.

"Um, I couldn't wait to see you," he said embarrassingly. "I was thinking of you all the way up here and I just had to rub myself a little. Would you like to move closer and feel it?"

She inched slightly closer, but not for his cock. Since he had not yet pulled away from the curb, she leaned over and kissed him delicately on his lips.

"Drive."

It was all she needed to say before he came to his senses and pulled away from the front of her house.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked.

"I thought I'd drive you to a small park up in Clover County. I go up there a lot to write."

"You write books, huh?"

"No, I'm a musician and it helps me to get away when I write my songs."

"Sounds very quiet." She took his cock in her hand and gently pumped him.

"Mmmmm...yes...," he moaned.

"How long will it take us to get there?"

"Uh...mmm...about an hour."

"Mmmmm."

Danielle lay down on the seat with her head in Shawn's lap. He really did have a beautiful cock. Seven inches long, and inch wide and circumcised. She kissed it and noticed how clean and sexy he smelled. She stuck out her tongue and licked all around the head, tasting the small amount of precum that had oozed out while he played with himself on his way to pick her up. It was a sweet taste, and she wished she'd be tasting more real soon. As he drove, he took one hand off the steering wheel and caressed the back of her head, not once pushing her down to force her to suck. He was letting Danielle set her own pace. He knew he'd be getting off, and he knew Danielle would be getting off too, so he didn't feel the need to rush her and maybe offend her.

She licked all along the underside of his wonderful manhood. Moving the clothes to have better access to his balls, she noticed that he was wearing a pair of pink satin panties. She felt a rise in her she-cock and put the first two inches of him into her mouth. She licked and sucked and tickled him teasingly under his balls.

He was in heaven. As he kept the car on the highway, he couldn't believe how hot Danielle's mouth was. He kept pumping a little into her mouth and caressing her head. It wasn't just a blowjob he was getting, but this was his first exchange of love with her. He pulled her mouth off of him and raised her head.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing, baby, I just wanted to kiss those lips again."

This kiss was full of passion and heat. Although it didn't last long, it said a lot between the two lovers. Danielle resumed her position in Shawn's lap and once again took him into her mouth.

As she continued to suck him, she thought how hot she looked lying on the front seat of a total stranger's car, her head in his lap and his cock in her mouth. She opened up her legs to let her she-cock harden to its fullest, which gave her a slutty look; her right leg up, foot almost touching the roof, hanging lewdly in the air. Seconds later, she felt the hand leave her head and close around her stiff, hot she-cock.

They fell into a rhythm; he pumped into her mouth, she pumped against his hand. And her hand pumped him closer and closer to a hot climax.

"Uh, oh, Danielle...I-I'm going to cum...uh..."

She continued to pump and suck and Shawn let out a groan and she felt, for the first time in her life, hot sperm shooting into her mouth. She was so turned on by it that she moaned as he came, increasing the sensations on his cock. Spurt after spurt of his hot cum ran over her tongue and down her throat. Although his orgasm was over within 30 or so seconds, it seemed to both that it lasted for hours.

And as she continued to suck on his softening cock, she felt herself rising to orgasm. Shawn picked up his pace and pumped her she-cock until she was spurting her cum all over her stocking tops. She took his cock out of her mouth to scoop whatever cum she could off her stockings and into her mouth. Then she licked and kissed his hand where her cum had spilled.

They spent the next few minutes composing themselves as best they could and Danielle got up and scooted over on the seat. She rested her head on Shawn's shoulder and he draped an arm around hers. They continued to the park in this fashion, speaking not one word, never feeling the need to.

The park was dark, empty and almost quiet. The only sounds emanating from the park was the gentle breeze fluttering the trees and Danielle's heels. The soft "click-clack" danced and echoed through the air and disappeared into the night. They walked arm in arm, Danielle resting her head on Shawn as they slowly walked the winding path.

They came to a clearing and were met by a pitch-black sky dotted with a million points of sparkling light. Danielle lost her breath in awe at the wonderful sight. Moments later, Shawn drew her face to his and kissed her deeply. They drew in each other's bodies in a tight embrace, feeling each other's rising passions between them. Shawn ran his hands down her back and under her nightie, gently grabbing the soft globes of her ass. Pulling her closer to him, they rubbed and grinded their hardness together. They broke the kiss to catch a breath of air when Shawn noticed the silhouette of a picnic table in the soft starlight.

"Please let me be inside you..." he said.

Another passionate kiss.

"I-I've never done that before," she said, once again feeling butterflies in her belly.

Another kiss.

"I'll be very gentle, I promise."

And another.

"Ok, I'll try."

Shawn led Danielle to the table and laid her on her back gently on top, with her legs hanging off the edge. She lifted her legs and spread them wide, and offered Shawn a view of her hard she-cock and waiting ass. He opened his pants and dropped them halfway down his legs and pulled out his cock over the top of his sexy pink panties. He wiped what precum had escaped Danielle's she-cock and his own hot cock and spread it around the head and shaft of his hardness. He wiped what was left on Danielle's waiting hole. He put his cockhead at her entrance and slowly pushed.

Danielle breathed in sharply and held her breath while Shawn pushed into her. She felt some pain at his entrance, and he stopped to let her adjust to the new feelings, and she started breathing again. Giving him a gentle pull with her legs, he continued to slide the rest of his cock into her. When he was finally in, he waited for Danielle to give him a signal to continue. She lay there for a few minutes feeling what it was like to have seven hard inches of cock inside her. It was a strange feeling, one of fullness, but one she would get used to and after enough times, enjoy. She felt no more pain, so she thought it was time to let Shawn fuck her.

"Shawn, please fuck me..."

He moaned his approval and started to pump in and out of her slowly. At first, he grabbed her thighs from underneath her, pulling her to him as he pushed forward deeper inside. He loved the way she felt; tight, hot and wet. He worked himself to a quick pace, the precum from his cock leaking out to lubricate the lovemaking. He held on to her thighs and pumped and pumped. Danielle lay on the table feeling sensations from her hole that she never thought possible. She reached up and started to jerk her hard she-cock, precum oozing from the head like a leaky faucet. She felt his cock expand with the rising of his cum, so she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him as far into her as was possible.

"Cum inside me, lover..."

Shawn wanted to hold off and savor this first lovemaking session, but her words put him over the edge and he shoved his cock into her with force and began shooting stream after stream of his hot juice into her. He grunted and shot, taking only enough breath in to launch another shot into her. She lay there feeling the warmth of his cum spread inside her and coat her love channel with hot sperm.

"Oo, yeah, cum, baby...feels so good..."

His orgasm subsiding, he took Danielle's she-cock in hand and began to pump her, knowing it wouldn't be too long before she shot off.

"I want you to cum now..."

"Oo, jerk it, lover..."

She watched as he ran his soft hands up and down her she-cock, which was right on the edge of spurting. She lifted her legs and rested her ankles on his shoulders.

"Kiss my feet..."

Without hesitation, Shawn began kissing her sexy stockinged feet, occasionally kissing a strap or an ankle. He alternated between her feet and toes, going from one foot to the other, all the while jerking Danielle ever closer to an intense orgasm. Still feeling his softening cock inside her, Danielle writhed and moaned in pleasure at the tingling sensations that Shawn's tongue was giving her feet and toes. He'd kiss and nibble on an ankle then slide his tongue along the strap to the platform of the shoe to lick and kiss her instep. Then he would run his tongue up and over her arch, over the toe strap and around her foot, right at the point where her toes began.

"Make me cum, lover..."

Taking a foot in his free hand, he put two of Danielle's middle toes into his mouth and sucked on them right through the stocking.

"Oh!"

The sensation sent Danielle on a trip, spiraling dizzyingly, and she began shooting her hot she-cum all over the front of her blue nightie. Stream after stream of cum erupted with a force she'd never experienced as Shawn continued to suck on her toes. Sperm spilled down his fingers as he continued to pump her. He pumped until there was no more cum and she collapsed, totally spent on the table. Her legs hung limply off the table and he gently withdrew his soft cock and buttoned himself back up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Danielle's First Meeting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds