• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Daniel's Desire Ch. 02

Daniel's Desire Ch. 02

Daniel gently stroked lily's breasts as she recovered from her magnificent orgasm. She was amazing. She lay next to him gazing into his eyes and he felt his love for her blossom. He moved closer to her and began nuzzling her neck. Her scent was making him crazy. Her arousal and her just being a woman made him crazy. He moved downward to her breasts and took a hardened nipple into his mouth.

Lily moaned and buried her fingers into his hair. With each suckle of his mouth she wanted to scream in pleasure. She moved her hand between her legs and stroked her aching clit. She was becoming powerfully aroused. Daniel moaned as he felt his pleasure increase. He slowly moved down her body; nuzzling and kissing as he went.

Lily moaned as the fire built between her legs. "Get on with it! Lick my pussy now, Daniel. "She hissed.

Daniel moved down between her legs and spread her swollen lips. Her clit burned a furious red and it was swollen. Her juices were flowing freely from her pussy. He buried his face in her pussy and lapped hungrily. Lily screamed in pleasure. As His tongue was moving like a train against her clit. She hoped he never stopped.

Daniel lapped hungrily at her pussy. He knew n0w that he had a taste of her he wouldn't stop ever tonguing her sweet pussy. Lily started shivering. She felt her pussy throb and pulse hard. She was about to cum for him.

"Daniel! Daniel! I'm Cumming! I'm fucking Cumming!" She screamed.

Daniel moved up and took her hardened clit into his mouth and suckled hard. Her felt her juices coat his face and his mouth. When she slumped against the bed; he gently lapped at her blossomed clit. He moved up and kissed her deeply. Lily moaned as she tasted her own cum on his tongue. She moved her mouth to the side of his face and lapped at the corners of his mouth and loved it. She wrapped her arms around. "Daniel I think I want your cock inside of me but I want to play some more. I want to give you a surprise." She whispered. Daniel shivered and looked at her.

"What surprise?" he asked. She grinned at him. "I am not telling you. Just wait and see." She whispered.

She went to her infamous closet and took out a box. She laid it on the bed. "Go and shower first then come out with your eyes closed. I am going to dress you in something lovely." She said.

Daniel felt the excitement burst through him. He showered fast and his cock hard and waiting. When he dried himself he walked back into the room with his eyes closed. When he felt something soft go over his legs and up his thighs. He felt his cock harden further. Then he felt something go over his chest and around his back. He shivered. "Lily what are you doing?" He whispered. He heard her chuckle in her sexy way. "Quiet, you!" She whispered. Daniel stood in euphoria as she finished with what she was doing. Lily smiled as she saw the fruits of her works. "Okay...I am going to take you to the mirror and then you open eyes. "She said. Lily guided him over to the mirror. She stood back and smiled. "Open your eyes, Danielle." She purred. Daniel opened his eyes and nearly came in the soft panties around his hips. He wore a short red and plaid school girl dress and a white blouse. He even had a bra underneath it. He turned and looked at her and she was dressed like a teacher. She had on a long black dress and a white blouse with a ruler in hand. A pair of petite glasses tittered on the end of her pert nose. She looked at him sternly and with admonishment in her eyes. "Danielle you have been very naughty lately and I feel it's time for your punishment. " She stated.

Daniel shivered at her tone. "What would be my punishment, Ms. Mackellar?" He asked. She walked over to him and when he heard the clack of her shoes on the floor he felt he wanted to fall to his knees and do whatever she asked. When she was close to him he shivered in anticipation. "Oh my sweet, sweet Danielle. What should you punishment be for being naughty?" She asked. Daniel shivered. "I don't know, Ms. Mackellar. "He whispered. Lily looked at him over the top of her half moon glasses. "Walk over to that desk and raise your skirt. " She ordered. Daniel walked slowly over to the desk and did as he was told. He shivered as he felt his cock drip precum. She walked over to him and viewed his ass. She tapped the ruler against her hand and looked even more at his cotton covered ass. She wondered what punishment she should deal upon him. She smiled wickedly. "Lower your panties, Danielle; and be quick about it." She ordered. Daniel moaned as he felt his cock lurch inside the cotton panties. Lily smiled. She smoothed her hand over his ass and felt a shot of excitement go through her. She raised the ruler and cracked it upon his ass. Daniel moaned as excitement flared through his body.

"Do you like it, Danielle?" She asked. Daniel nodded. Lily cracked his ass again. "Say it, slut! Say you like your ass spanked." She hissed. "Yes, Mistress. I like my ass spanked!" He groaned. Lily cracked his ass again. "Say it again, Slut! " She ordered. Daniel flinched and moaned. "Yes, I like my ass spanked, Mistress." He groaned.

Daniel was nearly out of his mind with lust. She was driving him wild. She spanked his ass thrice more and he was a gelatin mass when she finished. Lily was beyond aroused. His ass was cherry red and she loved it. She walked over to the other side of the desk and raised her dress. Daniel began drooling. Her pussy glistened with her juices. She looked at him with sternness. "Danielle, lick my pussy now. And you better do it good. "She ordered. Daniel moved down between her legs and spread her wet lips. Her clit burned red with readiness. He moved forward and gently lapped at her clit. Lily watched as his tongue lapped at her clit. Every time she saw his tongue lap her she nearly buckled at the knees. Lily took her nipple between her fingers and massaged it.

Daniel lapped hungrily at her pussy. He felt her juices flow down his chin and in his mouth. He engulfed her clit in his mouth and suckled deeply. Lily moaned low in her throat.

"Oh yes! Suck my clit! Fucking suck it!" She screamed.

Daniel sucked deeper and harder. Lily shivered as she felt her orgasm build. When she came she screamed as her cum gushed out and saturated him. Daniel lapped lazily at her clit. Lily moved him away from her exhausted clit. She walked shakily over to the bed and pointed at it. Daniel walked over to the bed and kneeled upon it. He waited in a pleasurable haze. "Get up and take off your clothes. NOW!" She hissed. Daniel immediately took off the uniform and stood before her. Lily felt her mouth water. "I bet you would like your cock sucked, wouldn't you?" She asked.

Daniel shivered. He would love to feel her mouth on his cock.

"Yes, My Mistress." He whispered. Lily looked at him with sternness. "I didn't hear you." She hissed. Daniel looked her in the eye. "YES MY MISTRESS!" He said, louder.

Lily walked over to him and kneeled before him. She took his cock in her hand and stroked him lightly. Daniel shivered. Her hands were so cool and small. Daniel shivered when she looked up at him. Desire was evident and felt in her green eyes. When she lowered her head and took his cockhead into her mouth. Daniel cried out. Her tongue caressed the head of his cock with slowness and thoroughness. When her mouth slid down the length of his cock he became breathless. She slowly bobbed up and down his cock. Her small hand lifted his cock to expose his balls. Her mouth slid lazily over his ball. Her tongue flicked against them. When she took his balls in her mouth she rolled them around lazily, he groaned in pleasure.

Daniel was breathless. He watched her manipulate his cock and balls. He was shivering all over. He felt his sack filling up. She suddenly stood and pushed him back on the bed. She watched with hungry as his cock jutted from his body. She climbed on the bed and straddled his waist. "You want me to fuck you, baby? Do you want your cock in my pussy? "She whispered. Daniel was breathing hard and he felt his cock swell more. "Yes, baby. I want you to fuck me." He whispered. Lily rose up a little and aimed his cock at her aching pussy. She slowly eased his cock inside of her. They both moaned as his cock stuffed inside of her. Lily shivered. She wanted this moment with him and she had it and she felt her circuits' burn up. She leaned her hands on his chest and rotated her hips.

Daniel moaned as her pussy contracted and squeezed his cock. Her pussy was so tight and wet. He watched opened mouthed as she rode his cock. He moaned and shivered as her active pussy squeezed him, swallowed him; and fucked him. He watched amazed as her cheeks blossomed with color and her chest reddened. He felt the trembling in her pussy.

Lily shivered and moaned. She felt her pussy ache and shiver.

"Fuck! Daniel! I'm Cumming, baby! I'm Cumming!" She moaned.

Daniel moaned as her pussy squeezed his cock. He felt her. He thrust upward in her hot pussy.

"Baby! Yes! Cum for me!" He groaned.

Lily shivered as her pussy convulsed and quivered her orgasm. She moved her hips in slow rotating circles. She looked down at his half closed eyes and smiled. "Oh baby that was good for my pussy. I want more." She whispered.

Daniel gasped as he felt her tight pussy work his cock. He grasped her hips and thrust slowly upward into her. Lily moaned as his cock plundered her pussy. With each upward thrust she thrust downward. Moans and groans filtered through the room as orgasmic bless approached. Lily stopped suddenly and looked at him with a glitter in her eyes. "Daniel..." She whispered. Daniel looked at her and felt heat filter through him. "Yes, Lily." He whispered. Lily slowly moved from him and kneeled on all fours. She turned and looked at him with hot passion in her eyes. "Fuck my ass, Daniel. I want to feel you." She whispered. Daniel felt the breath catch in his throat. He moved slowly behind her and looked down at her small rosebud. His cock hardened further as he gazed upon it. He leaned forward and gently probed the orifice with his tongue.

Lily moaned and buried her face in the pillows. She loved his tongue on her ass. It made her so excited and wet. She moved her hand beneath her and gently stroked her clit. Daniel moaned into her ass as his pleasure built. His tongue slid easily inside of the blossoming hole. He gently probed with his tongue; imitating what his cock wanted to do. Lily shivered as her pussy throbbed and ached. Her ass pulsed madly as his tongue fucked her. She loved it. She felt her cum build. She stroked her clit faster. Daniel felt her desires rising. Her ass clenched his tongue and her wetness began dribbling down his chin.

Lily moaned. Her body had caught fire and it was burning her up.

"Daniel! Daniel! I'm c-c-Cumming!" She moaned.

Daniel felt her gush against his chin and her ass clench hard around his tongue. When she slumped on the bed; he pulled her up and back against him. He placed his cock at the tiny orifice. He watched breathlessly as he slowly sank into her ass. Lily moaned and shivered as he filled her. She could feel her ass stretch to accommodate his girth. When he was buried inside of her, they both moaned.

Daniel looked down at his cock buried deep in her ass and felt lust wash over him. He slowly began moving; watching his cock go in and out. Watching his cock plunder her ass made him breathless. Lily gasped with each in and out stroke. It felt too good to be real. His cock fucking her ass was sending her into orbit. She slowly began rocking back and forth along his cock

Daniel moaned as she began fucking him. He stopped moving to watch his cock being sucked by her ass. Her fleshy ass moving along his cock was so good. So tight! He moved his hand to her stomach and trailed downward softly. He shivered as his felt her swollen clit. He slowly stroked the extended flesh.

Lily whimpered as fire built in her stomach. Her ass was shivering inside and her clit ached maddeningly. She moved faster on his cock as she moaned and groaned. Daniel gasped as her ass clenched around his cock. He felt she was close to cumming. He began pushing harder and deeper into her ass and stroking her clit faster.

Lily shivered. Fuck! She was Cumming. She moved her hand between her legs and started fingering her pussy. Her body tensed. Oh! Se felt it! She was going to cum hard!

"Daniel! Daniel! FUCK ME! FUCK ME, BABY! OH FUCK! FUCK! I'M Cumming!" She screamed

Daniel moaned as she slammed her ass on his cock. Fuck! She was going to make him cum! He felt his balls tightening and his cock swelling. He pushed harder and deeper. When she screamed and her body convulse; he felt her cum gush out against his balls. Her ass clenched and throbbed; cum leaked out around his cock. He gripped her hips tightly as he felt his cock explode in her ass. He groaned and shivered as his felt his cock jerk and spit. When she slumped on the bed his cock slid flaccidly from her ass. He lay next to her and pulled her close.

Lily turned her head and looked at him with drowsy eyes. "Baby, I love you. "She whispered. Daniel felt his heart expand. He pulled her close and pressed a kiss to her shivering mouth. "I love you too, baby. Always and forever." He whispered. Lily cuddled close to Daniel. Daniel pulled her closer still. They lay covered in cum and deeply in love.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Daniel's Desire Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 540 milliseconds