• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Daphne

Daphne

I went straight from work to the bar. I needed a drink. I took the first stool available and ordered my first, of what I thought would be many, vodkas. I had almost finished it when I noticed her at the other end of the bar. I wasn’t sure whether it was the long dark hair or the soft olive skin, but there was something so beautiful about her I could not stop stealing glances at her. Maybe because she was opposite of me with my pale blondness. She was slender but still had the curves a woman should have. I watched as her breasts rose and fell as she breathed. I started to imagine how soft and inviting they looked, how much I wanted to touch them, to play with them, to caress her. I had never been with a woman before but there was something about her that made me want to be with her. I wanted to kiss her soft full lips, to run my hands across her skin. I was lost in my thoughts when the bartender came up to me and handed me a drink. I looked up at him puzzled. I hadn’t ordered one.

“The woman at the end of the bar sent you this.”

I turned in the direction he pointed and she, my beautiful woman, was looking at me, a faint smile on her face. I blushed but mouthed a thank you anyways. My heart was pounding I could only hear my own heartbeat. I was staring down at the bar trying to decide if I wanted to brave the cold night to smoke a cigarette when I felt someone touch my shoulder. I looked up and saw her standing next to me, smiling. A perfect smile too, amazing. She was more beautiful than I realized and that made me more nervous.


“Do you mind if I sit with you?”

A low seductive voice even … she was just too incredibly sexy.

“No not at all.”

She turned to me and offered me her hand, “My name is Daphne.”

I took her soft hand and replied “Hi Daphne, I’m Julie nice to meet you.”

She flashed her brilliant smile at me again and I caught myself smiling right back. Dammit she was beautiful.

We were just chatting about inane things, when she stopped mid sentence and whispered, “I have never been with a woman before, have you?”

My heart stopped. Jeez both of us virgins, not sure what to do next.

“No.”

“Would you want to be with a woman?”

“Depends on the woman.”

“What about me?”

I almost said fuck yeah, but I knew that was not very ladylike, so I just told her, yes I would like to try it sometime.

“How about right now?” she said as her fingers grazed my arm.

I paid for our last round and then got up off the stool. She followed me to the door and we walked out.

It was so cold and my thin sheer blouse offered no protection against it. I had left my coat at work but figured I would be in the bar for long enough that the cold would not matter to me. The wind whipped around the corner of the building and hit me full on. I started to shiver as I felt my nipples get harder by the second. Daphne turned to me and asked if there was a particular hotel I would prefer. Her eyes lowered to my now almost frozen rock hard nipples. I was embarrassed and tried to use my arms to shield them from her gaze.

“No, don’t do that, I want to see them.”

Again, I blushed, this time with sexual excitement.

We continued to walk to our cars and when we got to mine I suggested that we take mine and I could drop her off later. She liked the idea and slid into the passenger seat. I walked around the car, hoping my heart would stop pounding so loudly. I got in and noticed that her skirt was lifted almost to the top of her thighs. I looked up at her and she just smiled. I started the car and drove towards the hotel. I could see her out of the corner of my eye and watched as her hand moved between her thighs. We came to a red light and I turned to watch her. Her eyes were closed and I watched as her fingers slipped inside her, fucking herself as I looked on. She opened her eyes, reached for my hand, and place it right on her pussy. I already wanted her and I let my fingers slide between her wet pussy lips and found her swollen clit. I played with her clit, gently at first, then more urgently as she fucked herself with her fingers.

She moaned loudly and I knew she was about to cum right on my fingers when the car behind us started honking furiously at me. I thought fuck him and ignored him then started to gently roll Daphne’s clit between my fingers, pushing her to cum. I looked behind us and watched as the guy behind us got out of his car and started walking towards us. Daphne moaned louder, grinding her pussy into my hand, wanting to cum. I heard a knock and turned to see the guy standing at my window. He started to yell at me, calling me a stupid bitch, then his eyes focused in on what I was doing. He stopped mid curse and stood there. I ignored him until I saw he was walking around to the other side of the car and stood by Daphne’s window. Fuck he wanted to watch.

Daphne glanced at me, pulled her skirt all the way up, then opened her legs even wider. Now he could really see. He leaned into the car, his face almost touching the window. I wanted to lean down and shove my tongue inside her, but the console between the seats got in the way. I had to be satisfied with this for now. I let my fingers slide inside her, when her door opened. We both stopped and stared at the guy. He leaned into the car, grabbed Daphne, whirled her around, knelt in front her, swung her legs onto his shoulders and buried his face in her pussy. Daphne moaned, then leaned back against me. I leaned over her to watch him lick her wet pussy, my own wet pussy throbbing. He shoved his tongue inside her and began to tongue fuck her, licking at my fingers as I played with her clit. He reached up and started to unbutton her blouse and I helped him, quickly getting it open to her waist. I pushed her straps down and pulled it down until her tits were exposed, her hard nipples wanting to be sucked.

I got on my knees and leaned forward, taking one nipple into my mouth, circling it with my tongue, then sucking her while I pinched and teased her other nipple. His tongue slid in and out of her as she grabbed his hair and pulled his mouth closer to her. He opened her up more with his fingers and pushed his tongue hard against her clit, holding it there. Her body started to quiver and her back arched as she started to cum in his mouth. She came hard and her body tensed as each wave hit her. When it was over she just lay there, not moving. The guy finally stood up but said nothing. I just watched them both. Fuck it was over and I never even got any. The guy finally spoke,

“My name is Rick. You ladies going straight home or are you maybe in the mood to have a little fun?”

Before I could answer him, Daphne leaned forward and blurted out,

“Rick why don’t you meet us at the Hilton up the street, then you and I can take turns fucking my friend. Interested?”

He just licked his lips, nodded yes and ran back to his car. Daphne turned to me and whispered,

“I hope you don’t mind.”

“Nope, not at all.”

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Daphne

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 357 milliseconds