• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Daphne's Memories of Love Ch. 02

Daphne's Memories of Love Ch. 02

Daphne and Shane spoke very little on the drive to the lake which was only a fifteen minute drive from 'The Midnight Blue.' As each minute ticked by, Daphne's hand rested in his, as his tender caresses set her aflame. In the near-darkness, she could make out the shape of his handsome face, marveling at the fine specimen of man she had chosen. His hair was shoulder-length in the back and the color of chestnut. It had a wild twinge of curl in it to accentuate his appealing, sexy looks. She remembered the feel of his hair in her hands as he had kissed her.

The memory sailed through Daphne's heart, making it beat faster, as suddenly they arrived at the lake. Her eyes caught on the golden moon within the soft waves of the dancing water as they sat silent in the front seat of his friend's van. "I've never wanted a woman as much as I want you," he spoke softly, breaking the silence. "You make me feel wild inside, on the verge of something untamed."

"That's exactly the way you make me feel," Daphne replied, gliding into his arms as her hands sought out his body.

"God, Daphne!" he groaned, before taking her lips in a hot, wild kiss.

The tight dress was molded to Daphne's body in the heat as she felt his hands caressing her through it, making her tremble with need. As his tongue dueled with hers, his fingers sought a hardened nipple, plucking at it through the silken fabric of the dress. Suddenly she wanted no clothing between them, just his bare skin against hers.

"Let's crawl in the back," he suggested, his eyes urgent with the force of his desire.

"Yes," she agreed, letting him pull her over the seat and into his arms. They both tumbled into the back of the van, their limbs entwining onto the slightly padded surface of the floor. He was kissing her again, this time his flaming touch more intent as he started to inch his hand below her dress. "Don't stop," her mind whispered to him, but she felt herself stiffen a tiny bit as she felt his tender caress meet her inner thigh. No one had ever touched her there, and it made her feel wild and slightly afraid.

As if he sensed her apprehension, his hand slowly drew away, leaving her with a sudden sense of loss as well as a wrenching burst of need. He pulled back from their kiss, moving away from Daphne to remove his shirt. She heard the buttons pop off as he nearly tore it from his body. *Ohhh, God,* Daphne was thinking. *Min will kill me if he does that to her dress!*

His eyes changed colors in the semi-darkness as he ever so slowly and gently began pulling down the straps of the dress, exposing the majority of her breasts to his gaze. She felt her nipples become more aroused as gazed at them. She had to hold back a hot scream of pleasure as he began to mold her breasts in his large hands.

He was kissing her again, his fingers flicking her hardened nipples as his lower body meshed urgently with hers. His kisses made it difficult for Daphne to think clearly, but she wondered suddenly if she should tell him she was a virgin. Would he find that bit of information annoying or exciting? She hoped it wouldn't anger him.

She tore her lips from his, praying she could find the words to explain her dilemma. "I want you, Shane. I want you so much," she said. "But there is something I've got to tell you."

"I hope you're not married," he said, his voice almost teasing, but a little uncertain.

"N---No, I'm not married. I'm a virgin."

She winced when he said nothing for the longest time, and then suddenly he loomed over her, his eyes boring into hers. "Why did you decide to come here then? With me?"

"I---I decided you were the one. I want you to be the one who takes my virginity. Please, Shane... I want you to make love to me."

"You don't even know what the hell you are saying," he said, his words laced with anger. "Two people only make love with they are IN love."

She suddenly realized it then. She WAS in love with him. She barely knew him, and she didn't even know his last name, but she loved him. She loved him so much, she ached inside. She had fallen in love the very second their eyes first met.

"I still want you, Shane. Very much," she replied, making an attempt to pull his body back down to hers. But he resisted.

"You're playing with fire, Daphne."

"Please, Shane. I want you to burn me," she whispered seductively, reaching up to press her mouth to his......

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Daphne's Memories of Love Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 921 milliseconds