Dark Division - Dani Ch. 01

The bathroom door opened, and Dani emerged. She had on the same clothes from before, but her hair was now wet and dangling around her face in long strands. She made her way over to her bag and grabbed a hairbrush. Vince watched her every movement as she brushed the wet locks along her tank top. The water making it wet as she went. It was right across one of her nipples and he just paused, a blank expression on his face, as she shifted flinging it backwards and allowing him a complete view of her front.

"Well, if you don't mind, I am exhausted. I'm crashing out." Dani did the unthinkable then and dropped her pants to the floor. She had on black boy shorts underneath and she climbed under the covers next to Stan, who still sat on his computer. She settled herself in on her side.

Vince was speechless and couldn't look away. What he just saw was going to be material for his alone time for years to come. Those boy shorts didn't cover much and the moment her hands had gone to drop her pants his dick stiffened completely. He was still staring long past when she had laid down and gotten comfortable.

"You need anything before I crash out too Vince?" Stan asked him not missing the way he was staring in Dani's direction.

"Um, no. Oh there's Nick, I'm just gonna hit the shower quickly and crash too." Vince scurried up grabbing his duffle bag and holding it in front of his crotch trying to hide the tent in his jeans from watching what he just had.

"Everybody crashing out?" Nick asked.

"Yep, goodnight man." Stan got up putting his computer down and dropping his sweatpants. He was still wearing boxers and a t-shirt, which was normal for him even when Dani and he crashed together.

Vince was in the shower by then stroking his cock with his eyes closed. He was just picturing Dani coming over to where he slept and sliding in. She would whisper into his ear that she had wanted him since they met. How his hand on her thigh earlier made her want to tease him.

His hand got faster at the thought of rolling her on her back and peeling up her tank top to reveal those perfect tits for him to bury his face in. He wanted nothing more than to devour her nipples before sliding her panties down. His own precum was a pitiful substitution on his fingers for how wet he imagined she would be by the time he was able to run his fingers through her soft pussy.

He barely even reached the thought of plunging himself into her depths before he was biting his lip and cumming on the shower wall in front of him. His body shuddered, and all he could do was think of how to approach her and how they could find themselves alone.

***********************

He snuck out to the room, seeing Nick already curled on the pull out sofa, he turned off the last lamp by the open bed and slid in under the covers. Once there, he waited a while to fall asleep listening intently for any sign that Dani would wake up and come over. After half an hour of hoping, he finally succumbed to sleep. His dreams playing out his fantasies all night had him rock hard in the morning. He woke to hear Nick and Stan talking quietly.

"Hey Vince, we're going to the diner. Want to come, or wait and we'll bring back breakfast in like an hour or so? Dani said she wanted to crash longer." Nick half-whispered his words.

"I'll stay here too." Vince said and then crashed his head back into the pillow. He had opted to only sleep in his boxers the night before and now he laid there staring at Dani's back curled up in the other bed.

*******************

"Your partner has it bad for her already huh?" Stan asked Nick smiling.

"Yea, well, anything pretty on two legs and he thinks with little Vince. I mean Dani is hot, though."

"I know. You kind of get over it after a while. At the end of the day, she's just another guy to me. I mean she acts like one a lot more than me sometimes."

"Really? Cause last night, I mean no bra?" Nick questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Oh you're lucky. The first time I crashed with her she stripped down to her boy shorts and hopped into bed. It took me some convincing to explain that while it was more comfortable without, I thought we should both sleep with shirts on."

"That's crazy. So, then you worked her up to pants?"

"Never. She took those off before she crashed out last night. Vince's jaw almost hit the floor. You have to realize, Dani was on her own for a long time. She doesn't even notice some of those things. If she's with another woman, it's only for sex, and not for long. She was raised by her dad, and he treated her like one of the boys. So, social grace isn't high on her priority list."

"I'm glad she has you now, it's not good to be on your own in this line of work." Nick looked at him suddenly feeling for the gorgeous woman back in the room. "Vince must be going crazy by now trying to figure out why she's not interested."

"I don't blame him, lord knows I tried. We even kissed once because I asked her, but there was nothing there. I will say Dani is a great wingman. The hot chicks just flock to her."

*****************************

Back in the room, Vince was struggling with his morning wood and how he should resolve it. Part of him wanted to just head into the bathroom and not chance anything right now. He liked women to come to him after all. The other part of him was dying to crawl into bed behind Dani and press himself against her.

On the other side of the room, Dani kicked the covers down revealing that her tank top had ridden up a few inches showing more of her tanned skin. She made a soft sound in her sleep and Vince snapped, letting the less rational part of him take over.

He stood up walking quietly across the room before laying himself in the bed behind her sleeping form. He slid himself up against her letting the heat and softness of Dani's body ease his erection some as he pressed against her. His hand snaked over her side enjoying the feel of her skin against his rough fingers.

Leaning down, he placed a few soft kisses up her neck before reaching her ear. He pulled her earlobe in, and felt her stir awake.

"So, now that they're gone, do you think we have time to indulge before they get back?" He said it in his sexiest voice. He had been waiting for this moment since the bar last night, and now he would take any amount of time he had alone with her.

"What? Vince? What the fuck are you doing?" Dani's expression was puzzled as she turned around staring into his face.

"You know what I'm doing sweetheart." His hand slid downward along her panties to her crotch as his lips crashed into hers. It was wonderful until he felt her hand crash against the side of his face.

"Get the fuck off me before I shoot your ass!" Dani yelled at him pushing at his shoulders. She was up and off the bed in an instant. She had agent's reflexes and despite the sudden awakening, she was instantly on alert.

"What? I don't understand what the hell? Sorry, I was just trying to take advantage of our time alone." Vince was sure this was only because he woke her suddenly. He figured once she relaxed and realized what was going on it would be fine.

"Our time alone? Are you trying to fuck me?" She asked him thoroughly confused.

"Well, if we have enough time, but we don't have to right now."

"Or ever...what the fuck is wrong with you?"

Stan and Nick had made quick work of their breakfast. They were back at the hotel door when they heard yelling from inside. Stan handed Nick the bag he was holding and opened the door.

When both men entered, they found Vince in his boxers standing on one side of the bed where Dani slept and Dani on the other holding her gun. She had the hammer cocked back and the gun poised for use.

"Whoa, hey calm down Dani, what's going on?" Stan asked, hands raised, as he approached her.

"This pig was trying to rape me in my sleep." She pointed at Vince.

"Oh no honey, I was just trying to take advantage of the time we had while they were getting breakfast. I don't know what's wrong with her, but I was being all nice and gentle and she flipped out saying she would never want to fuck me."

"And I don't."

"After all that last night, and then shoving your tits in my face. For god's sake sleeping in that." Vince gestured up and down indicating the small amount of clothing she had on.

"Oh fuck, Vince...Vince...she's a lesbian Vince. Dani's not interested because she's a lesbian." Nick held out his hands to his partner. Dani had relinquished her gun to Stan who was standing and shaking his head as Dani leaned down to pull her pants on from the night before.

"You're a what? No fucking way. But, you were hitting on me, like all night. And, the way you talked about the car..." Vince looked at her confused.

"I liked your car, and was just being normal. Shit, I'm sorry I didn't think liking your car would make you think I wanted to fuck." Dani was calming down now as she plopped into a chair.

"Ah, fuck, Dani, I'm sorry. I just, with the shirt and the car talk. I should've asked before I tried anything. Can we just forget it and start over?" Vince calmed down walking over and putting out his hand.

"Sure man, but listen next time, why don't you try talking to a girl before you shove your dick in her back." She laughed. Nick and Stan looked at each other busting up laughing.

"What? Like you weren't thinking about it too Nick...oh wait...are you kidding me you already knew didn't you?"

"Yea, Stan said something to me yesterday. It was just fun to watch you dig yourself in."

"Nick you suck. Ugh, let me hit the head and then we can eat. There better be bacon in there." Vince sauntered off to the bathroom grabbing his shirt on the way.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds