• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Dark Division - Dani Ch. 04

Dark Division - Dani Ch. 04

12

Dani and Vince were inside the cabin, temporarily out of the cold air outside that was only going to get worse. The large trunk they hauled from the lake had a huge padlock on it, and they knew it would take more tools than either had on them to open it. Vince had made the call to Nick as Dani sat huddled in one of the cabin's chairs rubbing her arms furiously.

"So, we're stuck here for the night? Damnit, and not even a change of clothes? I'm ffffffreezing." Dani's teeth were audibly chattering as Vince debated what they could do.

"We could put on clothes from these guys. But, I think things with the Chief aren't exactly going well. So, looks like we need to make the most of it here tonight. Listen, there's firewood on the porch, we can make a fire and warm up. But, first one of us should go out and put a ring of wardings around the cabin so we don't get any more guests, especially because we're in no condition to fight right now."

"Fuck, Vince I'm not wearing their clothes, but we have to find a way to warm up." She panted, huddled in on herself. Vince wasn't doing much better, but with a quick burst of energy, he ran to the door. Out on the porch he had seen a stack of logs and figured they were intended as firewood. He came in carrying as many as he could.

"I'll start a fire. You can do the warding, and then we'll see if the cabin has any other blankets or clothes or damnit anything?" They both sprang into action, and in another few minutes Vince had joined Dani searching the cabin for any clothes or blankets.

They found 3 blankets in the house, only three. Dani sat when they were done, hugging her arms around herself again. Thankfully, the fire started up easily and Vince could already feel the heat.

"Listen, we..uh...fuck it's cold...we need to get out of these clothes. Here, I'll hold a blanket up and you can take them off and wrap it around." Vince was trying to be a gentleman as best he could while he shivered.

"Fuck that, I'm not modest." Dani leaned down untying her shoes. Vince followed suit making quick work of taking off his soaked boots and socks and placing both in front of the fire place. When he stood up, Dani was just barely able to work out one knot on her boots.

"Here, let me help you." Vince got down on his knees and worked at her boots. Dani stood up letting him work there and peeling off her thick overshirt letting it fall on the floor. Before Vince could finish, she had discarded her undershirt as well. "Lift your legs so I can get these off." Vince removed each of her boots as she did, peeling her socks off as well. Her feet were like ice and he was worried that she might end up losing toes if they didn't work quickly. She was much worse than he was already.

"Thhhhhhhank you. Can you get my bra too?" Dani forced the words out. Vince swallowed hard before standing up to see her in a lacy blue bra that was soaked through. She turned around giving him access. He had imagined this moment too many times, but not exactly under these circumstances. He made quick work of the clasp opening it up to show her tattoo to him once more. He couldn't help but notice she had a few new scars.

When she turned around letting it fall and then throwing it onto the hearth with their shoes, he stopped dead. Her breasts were right in front of him and she was gorgeous. Looking up, he saw her eyes on him and he shook his head before making quick work of his shirt as well. Dani stood stiff watching as he stripped. Once he was down to just his boxers, he stopped and looked at her.

"Vince, I'm sorry, but my zipper's stuck too. I'm just too cold." Fuck, this girl was going to kill him. He walked over to her awkwardly. Thank god the water had been so cold that his cock was frozen or he would have poked her by now. He averted his eyes trying not to take in her chest as he undid her button and zipper. Her stomach beneath his fingers was like ice.

Dani struggled after he stepped back, but eventually freed herself from the rest of her clothes. She had no idea what the sight of her was doing to Vince, but he was definitely aware. Her body was beautifully tanned and although covered in goosebumps, she was still perfect in every way. She wasn't sickly skinny like too many girls these days. No, Dani had nice curves in all the right places. The firelight made a perfect pattern and he just barely saw the small neatly groomed patch of hair between her legs before she was seizing on a blanket to pull around herself.

Vince, unlike her, was modest, especially given how unimpressive his cock would look right now. Besides, his balls were practically non-existent having sucked back into a hiding place he barely remembered having. He pulled a blanket from the couch and turned around shucking his boxers and quickly wrapping himself up.

"Is that better?" He asked her hoping her temperature would rise.

"A little, but I'm still freezing." She shivered a little as she spoke and her hair still hung dripping down onto the floor.

"Here, I'll put these on the floor and you can curl up in front of the fire place under the blanket." Vince pulled the cushions off the couch and chair and arranged them in a line on the floor. They were fairly thin, but three of them lined up served as a pretty nice makeshift bed.

"Thanks, but aren't you cold?" Dani curled up on the cushions with the blanket wrapped around her.

"Yea, but it's all good. I'll just sit back here and warm up."

"Don't be ssssstupid Vince, lay with me next to the fire." Dani laid down rolling her eyes. Vince sighed knowing he was chilled to the bone as well.

"As long as you don't smack me like the last time I laid next to you." She rolled her eyes cuddling into the blanket. Vince lay down next to her trying to keep space between them. He heard her teeth still chattering and felt bad. He knew what the best thing to do was, but he was deathly afraid to suggest it. Of all the things he could not take it would be lying next to Dani naked.

"I'm still cold; maybe we should grab the other blanket."

"Okay, I got it." Vince got up and pulled the other blanket from the couch laying it across them both.

"Don't those survival shows always say you're supposed to huddle together for warmth?"

"Yea, why?" Oh God his secret wish and worst nightmare were about to come true, weren't they? Jesus, she was going to kill him yet if the cold didn't.

"I think we should lay under all three blankets together and get warm. We can separate afterwards if it makes things to weird. Can you put more firewood on first though?" Dani still shivered a little, but her teeth finally stopped chattering

"Are you sure?"

"Fuck yes, I'm cold and I want that third blanket Vince."

He got up and put two more logs on the fire and placed another armful next to the hearth. The porch was freezing though, and by the time he got back he was more than on board with Dani's suggestion. Not able to think of the best way to do things, he stood frozen for a moment. Dani acted though pulling her blanket from her and laying it out to match the other one. Vince waited for her to roll towards the fire and then took his off and laid it on top. He scooted in next to her, not daring to touch.

"Just come here you big baby." Dani grabbed his hand pulling his body flush to hers. She was still cold, but he was somehow colder. He cuddled up to her putting his face near her neck and catching her scent. Even after all they had been through he could still smell the flowery scent of her shampoo. He tried to keep his hips back, but she soon tangled her legs with his.

"Thanks. I feel better already."

"Well don't you dare move, because I'm still cold." She snuggled her hips back pressing against his cock, which started to warm to her instantly. They lay there like that breathing and warming up for a few more minutes.

"You still have goosebumps, are you warming up."

"Yea, but I'm still a little cold, plus you're breathing on my neck and that drives me crazy."

"I can move if you need me to." Vince didn't want to move, in fact he had never felt more at home in his life. Her body molded perfectly to his and her fingers had now intertwined with his holding his palm to her stomach.

"No, not crazy bad, crazy good. Can I ask you something?" Dani seemed calmer, but was unreadable as she spoke. Vince's heartbeat raced at the thought of exciting her by being so close. He assumed he would never do anything for her unlike what she did to him.

"You can ask me anything, I mean we're already naked together. No real secrets after that huh?" He tried to be funny, not sure what she was about to say.

"Can you get me off with your hand?"

"What did you just say?" He assumed he heard her wrong, because there was no way that she just asked for what he thought he heard. Dani rolled onto her back.

"You know how when you're messing around under the blanket and it turns into an oven. Well, we could try that, but you know like 2nd base kind of stuff. So, if you could get me off with your hand my temperature would go up and maybe yours and we could just like hot box the blankets around us." She made a logical sound argument that Vince was definitely not expecting.

"Are you sure that wouldn't be weird? I mean, you're not into men right?" He searched her face looking for some invitation to say this would be more for her than just keeping warm.

"Well, a hand is just a hand right? And, I mean we're friends. I don't know I was just thinking out loud. I guess I figured jerking off next to each other would be weirder somehow, plus I get awkward doing that in front of someone I haven't fucked." He swore he saw her blush then, which he never in a million years thought he would.

"If it wouldn't feel weird for you, I'm game. I just don't want to make things awkward."

"It's only awkward if we're awkward, so if you can be chill about it so can I. Now stop debating and touch my lady parts Vince." She did a deep southern drawl on the last few words making him smirk. He pulled himself closer to her side, and propped up on one elbow letting her guide his hand downward. His fingers dipped down beyond the spot where her legs met. She spread them slightly giving him access. When his fingers felt soft heat he drew in his breath.

"I'm surprised you're wet with how cold it is." He whispered it out without thinking. It was glorious to feel her moisture and to map out what he couldn't see but always wanted to touch.

"It's because you were blowing on my neck. That spot makes me get wet every time." His mind catalogued the information for later, hoping he would need it. He started tracing soft circles around her clit spreading her moisture over her pussy. He didn't want to dip in just yet. When he heard her moan, he knew she was okay with what he was doing.

"How does that feel?" He asked her, deciding he was going to treat this like any other time with an inexperienced girl and enjoy it if it was the most he would get from her.

"It's good, just don't baby me. You're being too soft." She opened her eyes, the color in her cheeks bringing out the light bluish green that caught the nearby firelight.

"Shut up and let me work. I'm good at this you know." He smirked at her leaning down and licking a stripe up her neck. His fingers pressed just a little harder and she caught her breath starting to shift under his hand.

He coached himself trying to focus on what he was doing and making her feel perfect. Vince was good at this, and he had to keep reminding himself of that even though Dani somehow made him nervous. His fingers threaded either side of her clit pinching slightly as he moved. She didn't react any differently. He pressed directly shifting up and down and she hummed lightly. Okay, now he was getting this.

A swift hard circle and she grabbed onto his forearm. Yes, that was it, the magic way. Now, he just had to decide if he was going to dip down further. He let his middle finger drag across her clit and then tease at her entrance. She moaned nudging his arm further. He curled his finger easing it inside just a little.

Dani's head rolled back a little and she let out a louder moan. That was precisely the signal he was looking for. His finger edged in further until he felt the small ridged section of flesh inside of her. A quick rub across it and her back arched up towards him. He rested the palm of his hand against her clit then and stroked her inside and out watching as she grew more and more animated.

Her core was sucking his finger in and engulfing him in warmth. He could feel his own temperature rise as he watched her. She groaned pulling her bottom lip between her teeth and looking into his face. It made his heart flutter to see her like this for him.

"Is that better?" He asked breathing heavier than he would have liked.

"So good Vince, another finger, please." She asked him making his body respond instantly as he allowed his index finger to slide inside of her. He was rubbing her with his fingers curled up knowing he was hitting all the right spots as his palm ground in a semi-circle against her clit. He felt her pussy get hotter against him and her clit harden as it all engorged with blood.

Soon enough she was panting and then he saw her hand groping her breast under the blanket. God, he wanted to do that so badly, or heaven forbid suck a nipple into his mouth.

"Don't slow down, I'm gonna cum...oh...oh fuck." She groaned the words at him taking his breath away as he watched her intently speeding up his pace only a fraction in that perfect way he always did right when he had a girl on the edge.

"That's it baby, cum for me." He whispered it out, saying it more for himself than her. Dani's back arched up and she let out a noise somewhere between a whimper and a scream as he felt her body contract and then pulse on his fingers. He held his breath as she came loving the feel of her on him. He slowed working her through it.

"Don't move yet, just give me a second." She was breathless as he felt her body twitch a little before stilling.

"Okay, now go again."

"You sure?"

"Yea, I can do three like this easy." She panted out and before she even finished his hand was back working. Another minute passed and she made the same noise sending another wave of pulses to engulf his hand as he felt moisture slide from her body coating him.

He echoed her previous instruction stopping after she came for a few moments before starting up again and as she said her body once more responded and she came undone a third time on his hand. When she finished then he pulled his hand from her.

Not even thinking, Vince rolled to his back and seized on his own cock. The feel of her wetness coated him and sent a jolt right to his balls. He was hard as a rock. He stroked lightly letting her slick mix with his precum deliciously.

"What are you up to?" She asked glowing in the firelight after her orgasms.

"Sorry, that was just hot." He was suddenly embarrassed at the fact she had noticed.

"No, I mean, it's my turn right?" Her eyebrows rose.

"If you want to."

"I want to, but you might have to talk me through it. I've never done this before." She smiled and he saw her hand move down on herself before he felt her warm palm grasp him with even more slick on it. He groaned out as she stroked along his cock. It was a welcome sensation, but suddenly she sped up going too fast too soon.

"Hey, hey, slow down. It's better if you go slow at first." He couldn't believe this was happening. Her hand with her wetness wrapped around his cock as he watched her. She looked determined as she watched his face.

"My bad, like I said, I'm new at this. You're bigger than I remember from before." She was doe-eyed as she caught her lip and continued. His cock stiffened a little at the unexpected compliment.

"You're doing fine, just focus on the head for a minute and a little tighter." Dani followed his instruction instantly and he groaned again letting his head roll backwards a little. Fine was an understatement, between seeing her cum before and now looking in her face instead of just imagining it he was running for his release, not walking.

"Does it always get this hard? It's kind of awesome."

"Uh...yea...fuck that feels good...now just the whole thing but a little faster." Vince's expression had gone from enjoyment to bliss as his eyebrows gathered up and he let his hips rock with her hand movements. She sped up then leaning into him a little more.

"This is really hot Vince, fuck you're rock hard." She was flushed as she spoke leaning towards him and letting her hand continue to speed up a little.

"Shit...um...hang on a second, hand me my um...my sock." Vince barely got the words out as he felt himself rushing towards his orgasm. Dani paused and rolled backward shooting an arm out and seizing one of Vince's still damp socks handing it to him.

"Are you getting close? You feel harder now and really hot." She whispered it as he frantically positioned the sock at his opening. It meant he would have a bare foot in the morning, but it was worth the sacrifice for this. Plus, he didn't want to leave the blanket to clean up.

"I'm...so...close..fuck...Dani, just...just...oh god...don't stop." He was moaning and panting out between every word. Her body was pressed against his and he could feel her chest on his arm. He finally succumbed groaning out as his cock twitched in her hand shooting his cum into the sock in wave after wave as she continued her rhythm. When he was almost finished he laid one of his hands on hers stopping her movement.

"Sorry." She was genuinely unaware.

"It's okay, just slow and easy for a little bit...it gets really sensitive like you." He was breathing heavy and enjoying her stroking him as he calmed.

"Can you go again?"

"After that? No...that was a lot." He pushed the sock out of the blanket and removed her hand from his cock. His mind was still foggy from cumming and he only wanted to do one thing. "Can I kiss you Dani?"

"Vince, that's not a good idea. Let's just cuddle and sleep okay, it's perfect under here now." She smiled and rolled over. Vince slid in behind her wishing he could have those lips on his. They fell asleep like that and when Vince woke up, Dani was already up and partially dressed. She stood in her panties and her t-shirt leaning down for the rest of her clothes.

"Stan texted me that he and Nick are out and coming over to get us with all the stuff. I gave them the GPS, so we should probably get dressed."

"Uh..yea, sure."

"The good news is the clothes are dry." Dani smiled at him as if nothing was different at all. Of course, for her, that might be the case, but for Vince it definitely wasn't. Vince got up and pulled his boxers on before finding his jeans. He wasn't sure what to say, but he definitely didn't need questions from his partner.

"So, about last night...um...was it good for you?"

"It wasn't bad. Your fingers are a little rougher than I'm used to. Was it good for you?"

"It wasn't bad. I'm not used to hand jobs much anymore. I mean we agree we're going to not be awkward though, right."

"Right. It was just the best way to keep warm Vince, plus kill a little time. No big deal right?"

"Yea, of course, I just when you didn't want to kiss I wasn't sure if that meant it was weird for you."

"Oh that. No, I just, well kissing is pretty intimate. I didn't want to go there with you. Plus, I don't want to lead you on Vince. I mean for me that was just kind of a fun way to keep warm, but I don't know what it was for you."

"You don't want to go there with me at all? Why not? It might not be so bad to go there. Maybe even go other places. I mean I'm not thinking we're going to be dating or anything, but having a little fun isn't leading me on." Vince was trying to venture out. Truthfully, he wanted more from Dani, so much more. He didn't want to push her out of his life completely though. He was hoping that they would at least find reasons to hunt together without being weird.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Dark Division - Dani Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds