• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Dark Division - Dani Ch. 05

Dark Division - Dani Ch. 05

12

"Hey Dani, what's up?" Vince had to look twice at his phone. Despite all their text messages over the last few months, Dani had never once called.

"How you doin' Vince? I called to...uh... see what you were up to." Her voice

sounded off and he felt his overprotective side spring up at once. Even when it came to his friends, he was always ready to jump up if they needed help.

"We've just been cataloguing some new stuff all day, so I'm having a beer hanging out watching T.V. What are you up to?" He figured with Dani it was better to wait for her to open up to him.

"Stan and I are about two hours away from you working on a case. And, well....we ran into a problem."

"What's going on?"

"Well, it's just. Aw..hell I called because I needed a favor or something like that and you sort of offered before...and..."

"Slow down Dani, what's going on?" He could hear the frustration in her voice and hearing Dani like that worried him.

"You see Oz sent us on the case where people were disappearing. And, then we started investigating and we discovered that it's some type of Aphrodite worshipping cult."

"Seriously? Like the ancient goddess?"

"Yea I know right? As if we don't have enough organized religions already, we need to make dip down and find more."

"So what's up. Do you need information? I can find Nick and we can start looking this stuff up for you."

"No, it's not that. We had trouble finding the main hub at first, but eventually Stan located a few old buildings. We're planning to go in tomorrow night after we stake the place out during the day to see how many enter, etc."

"Okay, so what? Do you guys think you'll need back up? I can tell Nick and we can head out and meet you."

"No, well. Listen, just let me get this out Vince okay?"

"Alright, sorry. Go ahead."

"So Stan and I were around this old building that was one we thought might be involved. And, I got close to it and my head got fuzzy and I felt weak. It was pretty wild, and I was definitely in no condition to go further let alone fight. Well, Stan felt fine. So, then I thought maybe it was some spell or such for women. We found some chick and well convinced her to help. She had no problem getting close. That meant it was something about me. Well, Stan and I couldn't really figure it out or anything, so I asked Oz to send over everything he had on the goddess or her followers."

"Are you okay now Dani?"

"Yea, the feeling went away as soon as I left the area. Anyways, Oz sent a bunch of stuff over and we went through it. I went and talked to the families of the murdered women and well, I think I figured it out. All the victims were virgins, so I think there's some kind of spell or whatever that renders virgins unable to function or fight back once they are close enough. Then, these chicks are draining their blood and using it for rituals, etc."

"Alright, so why would it affect you? I mean you've definitely had sex before Dani. I've heard it in person."

"Well that's the thing Vince. I've had sex how we define it before and I've had things put inside me before - I mean you even..... Anyways, I think despite being a pro-feminist deity well they still define traditional sex as the only thing that counts."

"Oh shit. So you mean you've never..."

"Yep, you guessed it. I've never had true penis in vagina sex. And, I can't very well go in there being a liability. I don't want Stan to get hurt because of me. He's been coming a long way, but I still can't have him do this alone. Plus, there's the sheer embarrassment of telling Oz I can't handle this or telling anyone. So, that left me with a few options. First, I could ask Stan, but that would make things awkward and you know I kind of don't want to kill a good partnership. Second, there's the disgusting thought of going to a bar and finding some random asshole to just fuck me and be done with it. I really don't want to do that though. So, I thought well you offered to let me experiment if I wanted and you said to ask if I needed anything so...."

"So, do you want me to come help Stan kill them all?" Vince didn't want to let his mind go there. He had to be reading into this wrong; there was no way she was asking what he thought.

"Not exactly Vince. You see this made me realize that I have a handicap, and it's a fixable one. So, before this is an issue again, I should fix it. I guess I'm asking if your offer to experiment includes taking my virginity Vince."

"Holy shit. Dani, are you sure?"

"Yes. Trust me, I've thought about this a lot, I mean I've just been pacing and running over it again and again in my head and it makes sense. So, what do you say?"

"I.....shit....sorry I never thought you would ask that."

"You know what, forget about it. I'll just figure it out. But please..."

"Dani, wait. Just tell me where to meet you."

"Are you sure?"

"I told you anything you needed right? I'm a man of my word, Dani and I told you that I would always help you and that you could ask me to try anything. So, tell me where to meet you."

"Well, we could just find somewhere to park and I could get to feel the leather in the back of the GTO too."

"Call me old fashioned, but I think your first time should be a little classier. Why don't I get a hotel room 15 miles or so from where you are and we can meet there?"

"Alright, but no romantic shit okay, just a wham, bam, thank you ma'am."

"I think you'll be thanking me."

"Seriously Vince? Just tell me when you're almost there and I'll make some excuses to Stan and come over."

"Oh, you'll be coming, I promise."

"I'm going now Vince." And with those words she hung up and Vince smirked. He only hoped he made things a little more comfortable with her with jokes.

***************************

From there, Vince got himself ready. He told Nick he was heading out to meet up with some waitress from the next town over. Then, he took a quick shower and threw on some clean clothes. He packed a quick bag with what he thought they might need. From there, Vince drove over to a hotel he found online that seemed somewhat nice. Strangely, the whole time he wasn't nervous. Given how much he had dreamed about this very moment, he was surprised.

It wasn't until he sent a text to Dani with his location that his heart started to speed up. This was Dani, the woman that had occupied his fantasies since the moment he met her, and now he was about to sleep with her. It was somewhat terrifying really. I mean what if he wasn't amazing and what if this killed the friendship he had started to develop with her. He hadn't been nervous like this since his first time.

He thought back to that first time. It was him and Deena Hannigan in her bed while her parents were out. She was a cute cheerleader and his 16 year old self couldn't imagine anyone being hotter, so that day was pretty much the pinnacle of his life at the time. They had spent all of 10 minutes together including foreplay and both were left feeling like it was the best sex they would ever have. Now, dozens of girls later and another lifetime almost, he wasn't sure how to even take a girl's virginity. Add in this was Dani, who definitely had some experience in this area and he almost felt crippled as he paced back and forth. It was terrifying alright.

That was the thought running through his mind when he heard the knock at the door. His hand shook as he reached the door and held out his hand to the handle. One deep breath, and he turned it trying to seem normal.

"Hi."

"Hey." Dani smiled and he saw a red color in her cheeks that was so new and so beautiful. He gestured inside.

"Come on in. It's not the Hilton, but."

"It's not bad, like I said the GTO would have been fine for me."

"Trust me this will be much better."

"Alright. Listen, I should tell you I'm weirdly nervous. It figures, I'm never really nervous about anything, but this...this would make me shaky." Dani took off her jacket throwing it across a chair before plopping down on the end of the bed heavily.

"Thank god. I thought I was the only one nervous. I mean you're only going to be the second girl I've deflowered. Plus, it's you."

"Okay, well, you can't say deflowered again, because that makes you sound like some creepy perv guy. And, you know if you don't want to do this I'll totally understand."

"Dani, I've wanted to fuck you since the moment I met you. If you're going to offer, then I'll be damned if I won't take my chance." He turned to her placing a hand on her cheek. Vince leaned towards her starting to close the gap to those beautiful lips of hers.

"Good, because I don't think I could do this with any other man."

"Are you sure you want to do this? You don't have to." He leaned a little closer to her, trying to read her impossibly intense eyes as he spoke.

"I'm positive." She whispered it and he leaned the final bit, but connected with her jaw as she leaned to the side. "I would prefer no kissing on the lips if that's okay with you." She looked at him almost pleading.

Vince swallowed hard and thought for a moment before responding. But, he had realized at some point that he loved this woman. I mean he knew how much of an effect she had on him, but on the way here it dawned on him that he was driving two hours to sleep with her and it actually wasn't about sex at all. It was about her turning to him when she needed help and how it made him feel. He had realized that he would do anything for her, even if it meant burying what he really wanted and just giving Dani whatever she needed right now. So, if she needed to do this without one kiss, then he was more than willing.

"I'm not going anywhere." He said the words and Dani stood up moving so she was right in front of him. In the next instant, she toed off her Chuck's tossing them to the side. Then, she crossed her arms in front of her pulling up the hem of her t-shirt slowly. Vince watched, with his heartbeat increasing by the second as the fabric moved to reveal her stomach. Then, over her blue satin bra until it was discarded over her head and onto the floor. Her hair hung long framing her face in soft waves.

His hands moved up to her sides, one thumb tracing the outlines of her scar. The circular white lines were only slightly raised and it did nothing to mar the feel of her skin under his fingers. Dani moved around behind her unhooking her bra. Her breasts fell free and Vince swallowed thickly as he watched the fabric get discarded onto her shirt.

"You're beautiful." He looked up into her face and she smiled softly. "May I?" He asked it as he moved his fingers to the button on her jeans. She pushed hair behind her ears that fell as she looked down.

"Um...sure." He pulled the metal button free from its hold and slid her zipper down revealing matching blue satin panties. He looked up into her face and saw the uncertainty there. It made him hesitate for a second, and he kept his gaze on her face as he slid his hands into the side of her pants pushing them down to the floor forcing his gaze to leave her. Dani lifted her right foot putting a shaky hand on his clothed back and Vince delicately slid the denim from her foot. She switched over to the other foot and her hands remained on him. Her socks followed easily, leaving her in only her panties.

When he sat back up, he looked into her eyes again and returned his hands to her sides, trying to calm his own nerves. Being this close to her barely clothed body was making him crazy already and he didn't want to rush this, not with her. Dani's hands went to the sides of her panties and he saw the shaking in them suddenly, and he slid his own down seizing on them.

"Wait." Vince stood up and pulled her face with him. "Dani...it's just me relax. I'm not going to hurt you. I never will. Just tell me is the kissing rule just for your lips? Or is it for everywhere?" He smiled at her cocking an eyebrow.

"Just the lips. And, Vince, thank you." She looked like a weight had been lifted as Vince shifted and started a soft open mouth trail along her jaw and to her earlobe. The soft flesh pulled between his teeth so perfectly and he sucked it in, nibbling a little. Dani exhaled and shifted her neck to the side giving him a clear path as he started another slow trail downward to her pulse point. A soft moan escaped her lips as she grabbed onto his elbows. HIs hands framed her face holding her as he explored her soft flesh all the way to her collarbone.

"You taste so perfect. I've wanted to kiss every part of you for so long." He let the words go as he continued. His own body responded as he let his hands trail down grazing past her nipples. "Come here." He took her hand and pulled her around to the side of the bed. Dani seemed so timid right now, and it took his breath away. This beautiful strong woman seemed so scared right now, and all he wanted was to make this incredible for her.

He leaned around her unmaking the bed in a single motion of his hand.

"I'd like to taste more of you, but it's a little awkward standing up."

"You know you don't have to do that, right?" She put her own hands on his face now and they were so close he could feel her breath on him. It was killing him right now to not grab her face and kiss her with every fiber of his being.

"Dani, this isn't about what I have to do. I want you, all of you. I know you just want friends and this is because you have to, but I want you to leave this room feeling incredible and I want it to be because of me. Will you let me make love to you, please?" He was earnest as he stood there staring into her eyes and watching as they searched his own for sincerity.

"You know this isn't about feelings for me, right? I mean I trust you and you're a friend of mine that's why I asked. But, I'm not going to convert and be your girl or something after this." She almost looked sad as she stared at him.

"I know and I'm okay with that, but I get to have you for one night. Even if it's the only night I ever have, I want it to be a good memory." And that was the first time he lied to Dani about his feelings. He had to though, because if he told her that he would never be okay with not having all of her then this would be over. He couldn't risk not having her at least for one night. When he spoke she paused as if thinking and he wondered if she could tell that it was more than just getting to fuck her tonight.

He waited for her to speak after that, but she didn't. She just sat down onto the bed. A quick turn and she was laying down waiting. Vince bent over untying and pulling off his boots and socks. He climbed onto the bed then straddling her on all fours before lowering his mouth to her neck again.

"Oh, I almost forgot." He jumped up suddenly, grabbing his phone.

"You're not going to tape this for future reference are you?" Dani smiled, looking a little nervous still.

"Nope, just want to help you relax a little." With those words, he pressed play on the playlist he created. The songs made him think of her and it brought a smile to his lips. Instantly, Communication Breakdown started to play and he saw Dani visibly relax as he climbed back onto the bed.

"Ah, a soundtrack, that works." She smiled at him and he returned her gaze with his own grin. Vince leaned down and started a soft, slow trail of kisses down her neck, then her chest before looking up into her face and trailing down further. One of his hands held him up as he cupped her breast and let his tongue trail over her nipple.

A soft moan escaped Dani's lips and he looked up watching her eyes as he released her and moved to her other side switching his arms. Her knees bent as she pulled a leg out and moved it to his side. In another instant her arms went around him pulling him down onto her. He relinquished letting some of his weight rest on her body as she pressed her hips upward.

"Bite it a little, please." Her whispered words made him hum even as he continued to suck on her nipple before lightly grazing his teeth over it and pressing down with them. "Oh, yes." Her head went back and he felt her press her pelvis against him.

"Your tits are amazing."

"I know." She said and he scoffed a little.

"Cocky much?" She had her mouth open to answer as she smiled, but only a moan came out as he seized on her other nipple again giving it the same treatment as the first.

Vince smiled and continued his trail downward kissing and licking along her abdomen before finding her hips. He looked up again catching her gaze before nuzzling into her covered pussy taking in her scent. His cock twitched as he caught the smell of her wet heat. Now, his fingers went to the sides of the fabric pulling it away and Dani lifted her hips facilitating their removal. Vince pulled himself up sitting on his haunches as she freed the fabric from her ankles and tossed it to the side.

"You really are incredible Dani. All of you." He smiled and she pulled her lower lip between her teeth just staring at him for a moment with a slight smile. It was good to see her smile.

Vince's hands went above his head pulling his t-shirt up and off over his head. He came back up to her kissing her neck and letting his chest rest against her. She wrapped her arms around his head threading her fingers through his hair as he sucked on her flesh.

"Would it be okay if I really tasted you now?" He cocked an eyebrow as he moved to look into her face once more.

"Depends if you're any good at it."

"Oh baby, I'm the best." He winked at her, knowing this truly was one of his gifts.

"I know a lot of girls that would beg to differ." Dani smirked back and laughed a little. It made him feel better instantly to see her relax back into her smart ass self again.

"Give me a pillow and let me show you." Dani reached over and grabbed a pillow handing it to him. "Now, lift those hips up." She complied and he eased the pillow beneath her giving him the perfect angle to look at what he thought was the best pussy he had ever seen.

Vince eased himself downward and started trailing kisses along her inner thigh. Dani watched him and spread her legs a little further apart as he made his way closer to her core. He leaned in to taking a long lick from bottom to top and Dani gasped throwing her head backward. He went to her other leg then starting another trail of kisses.

"Fucking tease." She smiled at him and he winked at her again before drawing another long stripe along her body.

Vince set to work then, determined to make this the best oral he had ever given in his life. His lips brushed and sucked along her every surface taking in the softness of her flesh as she moaned and sighed above him. His tongue would focus on her clit long enough to hear her breathing get heavy above him only to leave it to taste other parts of her. His tongue delved into her every crevice ending up in her inner sanctum pulling a low groan from her. Her legs shook as he returned to her perfect pink nub.

In another instant, he slid a finger hesitantly inside of her and the feeling that surrounded him went straight to his cock. He felt moisture roll from his own tip as he found the perfect spot inside of her. She panted and he watched as her tits rose and fell quickly.

"So good Vince...more please." She panted and looked down. Her face was flushed and her pupils blown wide. Vince took the invitation and slid a second finger inside. Her body gripped him tightly and he felt himself throb inside of his jeans. He let his tongue flick over her clit before sealing his lips and pulling it into his mouth with a hard suck. Dani's back arched and she cried out.

Vince's fingers were soaked as he started a slow upward rock focusing pressure on the spot he knew felt so good for her. Dani's hand shot out grabbing onto the back of his head. He went all in sucking on her clit while flicking it with his tongue as his fingers continued their motion.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Dark Division - Dani Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 222 milliseconds