Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 01

"Beer?" Jeff asked grabbing one for himself and one for Kerry and placing it on top of the counter.

"Sure." Lizzie took the beer after watching him open all three, making sure that he didn't put anything in the bottle he passed to her.

Kerry grabbed some lunchmeat and cheese out of the fridge with mustard and mayonnaise placing them on the counter before pulling out a loaf of bread.

"Do you want a sandwich? I have ham and American cheese." He asked looking at her.

"Okay, with mustard please." Lizzie realized that she was starving and figured that this would be safe enough considering she had heard of these guys before from two of her friends.

He made the food in silence as Jeff sat opposite her eyes focusing anywhere so he didn't look directly at her. When the food was done, they all sat in relative silence for several minutes as she devoured what was in front of her. The men were decidedly impressed with how hungry she was. The beer and sandwiches did a lot to ease her aching throat and mind.

"Hello, I'm glad you made it safely to the bunker." Tomas' voice behind her startled Lizzie. She sprang up and wrapped her arms around his neck. He put his arms around her as well. It was the most affection the boys had seen from him towards anyone but them.

"Tomas, oh my God it was so terrifying, you were right. I'm happy you're okay." Lizzie was crying she was so happy to be in her angel's arms again.

"Lizzie, it's okay, I'm fine. You are hurt though, let me heal you." Tomas reached his fingers out and placed them on her chest dissolving the bruises on her neck and open wounds instantly.

"Thank you, are they all gone?" Lizzie asked him releasing her hold on his neck.

"Yes, for now, Kerry and Jeff helped me to get rid of them. I fear they won't be the last to come after you though. Your scent is much stronger this year, as if something is changing. I don't like you being alone. I have asked Kerry and Jeff to watch you." Tomas spoke indicating them. Lizzie had nearly forgotten that they existed.

"No way, I'm not staying with any guys right now. I only need you Tomas. Can you just take me home and stay with me?" The last thing she wanted was to be alone with these two men and Tom not able to protect her.

"I have many matters that I must attend to, so I cannot be available to you if you need me. I must assure that you are safe though." Tomas put a hand on her cheek comforting her instantly.

"Hey, we haven't exactly volunteered Tom, can we maybe get some answers first?" Jeff's gruff voice came out.

Tomas walked to the end of the table as Lizzie sat down and went back to her beer. It was much better now that he had healed her.

"Yes, sorry. Lizzie these are the friends I mentioned to you, Kerry and Jeff and I trust them. And, this is Lizzie, my charge, she is what is called a Capsa -- which roughly translated means holder. My knowledge of all that means for the future is limited, but she is of great importance." Tom was in one of his long explanations that Jeff clearly wasn't interested in. He rolled his eyes taking a swig of his beer.

"I don't think we've ever heard of that before, is it Latin?" Kerry was immediately interested in the information part of things. He loved learning and clearly it showed.

"Okay, so why do demons want her?" Jeff asked Tom.

"It is Latin, yes. I am not yet sure, all I know is that this year is somehow an important year for her and many creatures seem to be a threat. I am still working on why that is, but I cannot risk her falling into the wrong hands. I was charged to keep her safe until the true extent of her powers and her importance could be determined. Unfortunately, that is knowledge I have not yet been given."

"So, you want us to babysit her here at the bunker? We can just check in on her at her house." Jeff chimed in, clearly not welcoming Lizzie to his home.

"Jeff, I have not asked you for many favors, but I must ask this. Lizzie cannot be in the general population. She will be in danger from too many, and her scent has become too strong for her to just remain in her home." Tom spoke giving Jeff a serious look.

"Fine, she can stay." Jeff resigned himself.

"Wait, don't I get a vote in this? I get it, my scent is high, but I have things I can do to cover it. I don't want to be trapped in here with two men Tomas. I want to go home." Lizzie was totally frustrated right now and couldn't comprehend living with two strange men when her scent was so strong. Plus, she had started to really smell them and it was making her mind think inappropriate thoughts.

"Lizzie, you will not be going home and that is final. Can you imagine what would have happened if I had not been there when the demon came two years ago? Or with your last girlfriend? I will not lose you on my watch. This morning's grocery store incident was just a mortal man. I believe you don't understand the gravity of the situation."

"Tomas, I'm not a teenager anymore, you can't order me around. I get it, but what are you talking about, why this year? I've been in heat before, like exactly 13 times. I can handle this." Lizzie was adamant; she was tired of Tomas telling her how to act.

"Look, not to take sides here, but earlier in your apartment you weren't exactly handling things on you own." Jeff looked at her, some form of concern in his eyes.

"Fuck you. Can't you find a girl for me to stay with? Even another Division agent?" The first part directed at Jeff caused a smirk on his face that she wished she could wipe off.

"There is no one I trust more than these men. You will be safe here and your scent will be contained. Please, Lizzie, I cannot risk you being taken from me." His blues eyes held such fear that she couldn't say no. He really loved her and she knew it.

"Fine, but I'm telling them everything. And, Tomas, can you grab me some clothes? Like full outfits not like last time. Oh, and that thing out of my top drawer." Lizzie quit, there was nothing more she could do when those eyes bored into her. The light blonde hair the hung slightly low over them only made the look complete and hard to resist. Tomas looked like he was only in his twenties, but he was hundreds of years old and had harnessed enough power to tell her what to do if he wanted.

"Are you referring to your vibrator?" Tomas again had asked a simple question that was horribly embarrassing for her.

"Yes, Tomas, Goddamnit, yes." Lizzie blushed again and noted the smiles on the two men.

"Certainly." And with that last word Tomas disappeared.

"Your vibrator? It's only a month princess and if you needed it that bad, I could always help out." Jeff smiled taking a drink of his beer.

"Don't be a dolt. It's for my condition. Oh, hell, look guys, I'm not one to sugar coat anything, it's a strength and weakness, so here goes. I am a Capsa, and from what I know so far that means I am a vessel of some sort. I will one day be mated and that male creature, whatever he will be, and I have some kind of important future to deal with. Until that happens, once a year for 30 days I go into heat. That means I emit this surge of pheromones or whatever and when it is really strong males of any species get rather aggressive with me because they are sexually aroused."

"You do know Oz, huh? " Kerry smirked a little. "Sorry, it's just he calls everyone a dolt these days. So, how do you know when you are mated to someone?"

"Oh, I have this mark on the back of my neck and they will bite it, then I will bite them and that's it. Oh, and it's during sex, but a lot of good that will do me. Anyways, no one is really sure what will happen if someone who isn't my mate ends up biting me, which means if the wrong person gets me it could be bad or something." She took a deep breath after that long explanation and sat back in her chair.

"Let me get this straight. You are super attractive to guys during this time and that's the worst of it? I mean it doesn't sound so bad." Jeff's usual lack of understanding came through.

"You don't understand, like the demon a few years ago, he broke down my door and carried me away into the woods. I broke free, but Tomas had to save me. We went to Oz and he killed it thankfully, but from what that guy said I was looking forward to super fun rape and torture. It's not awesome." Lizzie fake smiled at him.

"What about the girlfriend Tom mentioned? " Kerry was trying to gather as much information as he could.

"My last girlfriend. Well, that was like 5 years ago. Anyways, everything was really good with us, and I thought maybe if I stayed away from men then everything would work out okay, no mating, no weird destiny nothing. But, some guys followed me home from the gym one day. It was awful and when she walked in on them trying to tie me down they killed her. Tomas saved me again, but I haven't dated since then." Lizzie gave Kerry the info he requested without a second thought.

"Oh so you're a lesbian? I get it, you don't want to be marked 'cause then you have to bat for the wrong team." Jeff chimed in like an idiot.

"No, I'm bisexual, I don't have a team. I don't want to be marked because I'm not sure if the world ends after that. God, you're an ass. I was with women because my first encounter with a guy was awful, so I figured why reintroduce something that I didn't like, you know, before I have to endure it. I mean the legends are pretty clear that I have to be penetrated when I get marked, which Tomas made perfectly clear after my first time." She was honest without a second thought. The word penetrated had Jeff cough a little on his beer.

"Wait, so you haven't been with a guy since you lost your virginity because your first time sucked? That's ridiculous; I mean first times always suck." Jeff croaked out.

"It's hype Jeff, sex with a guy is all hype and it really sucked like worst three minutes ever. I never felt like having anything in me other than fingers since then. Not worth the trust it would take that I wouldn't get claimed." She looked at them, not even slightly embarrassed by what she was saying.

"Fingers, huh? God, I love lesbians." Jeff trailed off into his own thoughts.

"So, are you alone by choice then? I mean it seems like your life is pretty normal, why not just be with someone and then leave for a month when you need to? It doesn't seem fair." Kerry was so sweet, and she couldn't help but look into his impossibly deep eyes as he spoke. In another life maybe he would have been a great boyfriend.

"I couldn't risk it, and if you think you saw him scold me now, you should have been there when I lost my virginity. The wings came out and everything. Anyways, girls are complicated and well the few I dated got super jealous and weird the way guys became around that time. I just decided the whole relationship and sex thing really wasn't for me. And, I've been fine since then. The only thing is if I need to go out or if the scent is too strong I have to have an orgasm so I can be tolerable -- hence the vibrator." She took a swig of her beer as Kerry's eyebrows raised and Jeff choked on his beer again.

"So freakin' hot. Well, you know I could help you out if you needed it." Jeff smiled at her like a wolf eyeing prey.

"Jeff, God, stop it." Kerry had a look of utter astonishment as he watched his partner put moves on Lizzie.

"As if you are going to be the one to change my mind. My vibrator isn't an asshole like you, so I'll be fine. If I'm staying here, do you guys have a spare room?" She asked feeling the fatigue of the day set in.

"Yea, absolutely, I'll um show you your options and then you can catch a shower if you want and hopefully Tom will be back with your clothes soon. If not, you can borrow some of mine." Kerry was quick to be helpful; he was a really nice guy Lizzie could tell.

"Hang on, your scent isn't so bad that Kerry and I can't resist you, maybe we're immune." Jeff had more practical than academic concerns.

"Jeff I already jerked off twice today, you're not immune. Only Tomas and some other angels seem to be immune." Lizzie smiled at him as his jaw fell slack.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 918 milliseconds