Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 03

"You know what, fuck it. Let's do this, I'm on a streak and I think you can get past it...or am I wrong?" Lizzie challenged standing up and reaching an arm out to him.

She smelled him too at this point. She had learned in the past few weeks exactly what the smell of each man was when he was turned on. It was slightly different than their normal musk. She even realized when they were jerking off, which did drive her crazy on occasion. Sure, she had started off sworn off of men, but there were definitely more fantasies involving these two than she cared to admit now. Still, she knew what a man had to offer and she was unwilling to cross that line. That is until that morning.

"Okay, ready?" Kerry was up and they were both standing opposite each other.

"Come get me big boy." Lizzie spoke to soon. Kerry lunged at her and she lunged back trying the same sweep as the time before. With a swift movement, she was under him. Her hands pinned above her head as Kerry lay between her legs. Lizzie coughed, taken completely by shock as she lay under him. His hair hung in her face as he looked directly at her.

Lizzie then realized that Kerry was rock hard and pressed against her pussy completely. She froze. Was she really wet right now? The training always got her juices pumping, but she hadn't jerked off this morning. That false security in how she was feeling when she woke up suddenly started to haunt her.

"I got you. Haha. Now, um...Lizzie is that?" Kerry stopped and looked at her. He could feel moisture and heat enveloping his cock as he pressed against her pussy. He wanted to move, knew he should but fuck this felt good. It was too good. His breathing was getting heavier as he lay there against her. His own shorts were getting wet and the moisture was even soaking into his briefs now.

"Yea, um...is it what?" She asked trying to avoid the obvious, which was that she had soaked through her tights and could now feel her pussy pulsing against Kerry's cock. He felt good, way too good. This was wrong though, it couldn't be okay to feel like this with him.

"Lizzie...are you really that wet?" Kerry asked not able to filter what he was thinking. He shifted against her body groaning.

"Yea, sorry Kerry, I...oh, wow." She moaned out as he shifted pressing himself onto her in the perfect spot, not sure where the sound had come from.

"Tell me to stop Lizzie...you should tell me to stop." Kerry rubbed his cock across her again, even through the layers between them he could feel her pulsing and hot. He couldn't think about anything else as her scent grew stronger in his nostrils.

"Oh shit, Kerry, what are you...oh yes, unhhhh?" Lizzie couldn't think. His cock rubbed along her clit slowly sending a shot of pleasure through her that was completely unexpected. He moved again and again looking into her face as a bead of sweat formed across his upper lip.

"Should I stop? It's um...oh man...that's um good Z." He moved a few more times feeling her body entirely too close to his as he brushed himself along her wet core. He saw her pupils dilate and realized that she was feeling this too. He knew it was crossing a line that she had drawn in the sand, but he didn't care. It felt too good. Then, he felt the impossible. He felt her sneakers on his back. Lizzie had wrapped her legs around his waist as her head went backwards.

"Oh Kerry, don't stop. I...oh Kerry." Her mind fogged as she felt her need being quenched. This was Kerry, not just any guy, but Kerry and yet there was no way she wanted him to stop rubbing her this way. Her coil started to tighten as her breath hitched.

"Z...I'm...oh Lizzie...fuck...I should...I...I..." Kerry started to speed up feeling his orgasm approaching. He knew cumming like this was going to change their dynamic and he didn't want to do that. It was something in her eyes though as her brow furrowed and she stared at him. Her face was flushed pink and her mouth open.

"Kerry...I...oh...OH GODDDDD!!" Lizzie came then a sharp snap cutting through her clit and across her pussy as she froze in pleasure.

"Unhhhhhhh..." Kerry couldn't handle it when he felt her pussy clench and release under his cock. He felt his cum rush from him as he groaned. He moved on her through his orgasm feeling the warmth ooze in his briefs as he came. When his body calmed, he looked down at her out of breath and not sure what to say.

"I...um..." Lizzie spoke first, somewhat out of breath still.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Lizzie...I didn't mean to um..."

"Yeah, I um...we should call it a wrap I think." Lizzie breathed unsure of what to say to him. He sat back on his haunches releasing her hands. She scooted back until her legs were free from his and sat up. Without any more words, Lizzie got up and headed out of the gym. This was most definitely something bad. She had drawn the rules up, saying she wouldn't do anything and they shouldn't. Now, when Kerry had asked her to stop clearly she was the one who gave him the go ahead. It just wasn't fair for her to be a tease as she was, but to violate her own rules. She moved to her room quickly, not wanting to take the chance of seeing the jackass-meaning Jeff-on the way there.

*********************

"Hey, lunch for you?" Kerry asked as Lizzie came into the kitchen after her shower.

"Yeah, thanks Kerry." She said sitting down at the table. Jeff was nowhere to be found and it was both good and bad. At least if he was there then she wouldn't have to talk about what happened this morning. On the other hand, Jeff had a way of making things worse.

"Ok, look, I'm sorry about this morning. I got carried away and I didn't mean to take advantage of you. Can you forgive me?" Kerry gave her the puppy dog look that made her melt.

"Fuck Kerry, you didn't take advantage of me. I was stupid and I didn't take care of it this morning. I know you wouldn't have if I had my scent under control. Please don't feel bad, let's just forget it happened. Does that work?" Lizzie tried to give him a reassuring smile.

"Oh my god, that would be awesome. I felt so bad, but if you're cool then I am. I have to say you are pretty incredible how you deal with all this. I'm glad we're good." He smiled and sighed relieved as they started on their salads.

"Just don't say anything to Jeff okay? I'll never hear the end of it." Lizzie rolled her eyes.

"No worries. I don't need to hear his shit either." Kerry smiled back, and the relief was instant in the room and in Lizzie.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 310 milliseconds