Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 04

"I have read that it sucks with some guys though because it doesn't last as long, but you know eating a pussy doesn't have time constraints like that." Lizzie spilled giggling a little.

"Whoa, so you have...gone down on chicks before." Jeff was clearly excited by her words.

"Fuck yea, there's nothing like watching a beautiful woman cum with your mouth on her. I mean my last girlfriend used to whimper and moan and I could eat her for hours." Lizzie's mind reflected back on her time with Jenny. What a woman.

"Wow. Wait, weren't you worried about penetration with women?" Kerry was clearly becoming more intoxicated or he wouldn't have asked a sexual question like that.

"Oh no, I was a top and with bottoms or subs, whatever you want to call them. So, it was me penetrating usually." Lizzie giggled again.

"On that note, I need some alone time, goodnight Lizzie." Jeff stood up palming at his erection and heading to his bedroom.

"Do you ever feel sad that you are stuck with this destiny Lizzie? I mean it seems a little shitty that you are just freaked out about the wrong person biting you and being kidnapped and all this." Kerry was so sweet as he spoke.

"Yeah, but Tomas says I am really important, so I guess it's a small sacrifice considering. I've never really thought about it. I mean I lost my virginity and he freaked out. Plus, it sucked, so I just realized it wasn't worth it." Lizzie sighed.

"I think I'm turning in to, but I will definitely see you tomorrow for sparring again, right?" Kerry asked standing up.

Lizzie took another drink alone before heading to her own room. Her mind felt calmer after the drinking and talking with the guys. She was about to fall asleep when a scent creeped into her nostrils. It was a smell she knew, Kerry excited. She knew Jeff had probably jerked off to the thought of her with other women, but she couldn't smell him any longer. Kerry's smell, though, was almost overpowering as she sat in her room considering jerking off herself again.

Instead, she got up, curious about what Kerry was like when he was jerking off. She made her way out of her room and towards his door. As she stood outside his door, she heard soft noises. Her courage surged then as she knocked softly.

"Uh, just a second." Kerry called out from inside. She waited patiently and another minute later, he answered the door in a t-shirt and pajama pants.

"Hey." Lizzie said standing there trying to act normal.

"Hi, what do you need?" Kerry asked also trying to be normal.

"Kerry, this may be weird, but you've always been so open. Can I ask you for something?" Lizzie asked embarrassed that she was at this point, blaming the alcohol for her reduced inhibitions.

"Whatever you need, just ask." Kerry said brushing a hand through his hair hoping to calm down the obvious reaction he was having, especially since Lizzie was in his room now, and her smell was filling every one of his pores.

"I was wondering...I hate to ask...Kerry, I've never actually seen a guy...you know. I was just wondering if you would be willing to let me watch while you...you know." She stammered it out rubbing her palms together as she tried to keep from looking at him. The alcohol and her embarrassment had her cheeks burning.

"Wow, I...Lizzie that's...I thought you were with at least one guy before." Kerry asked not sure how to respond to her. She was so adorable right now, and pretty drunk. He wanted to give her what she was asking for, but a part of him wondered if she would regret asking in the morning.

"Yea, but he and I didn't do much, except you know the one time. And, he came inside me and frankly I barely saw his face because it kind of hurt a lot. I know it's stupid, but I was just curious what it looked like in real life, like not porn." Lizzie tried to make her request sound more practical, as if that was possible with what she wanted.

"I don't know if I can Lizzie...I mean it's not like I've ever jerked off in front of someone else." Kerry tried to make an excuse, not sure if he could really do this for her. He was having feelings he couldn't really explain, and they weren't entirely sexual. Her smell wafted into his nose, making him hard again despite his faltering erection from the potential embarrassment from her knocking.

"I get it Kerry, just forget I asked. I was just thinking I may never get to see in person, and I felt...well safe with you. Like, you wouldn't expect anything else." She smiled embarrassed for even asking and turned towards the door.

"Do you promise never to breathe a word of this to Jeff?" Lizzie froze when she heard his words, her alcohol haze lifting.

"I won't say anything, I swear." Lizzie stood with her back to him at the door.

"I'll try. Lock the door though in case." Kerry wasn't sure he could do this, but he would really do anything for Lizzie and he didn't want her to leave right now.

Lizzie locked the door and turned around. Her gaze met his as she walked towards the bed where Kerry sat.

"Where...where do you want me Kerry?" Lizzie asked suddenly shy in front of him.

"Loaded question much?" He laughed and then pulled out his desk chair putting it at the end of the bed. Kerry turned back to the TV, where he had some late night show playing to cover his own masturbation session and he turned it up another notch.

Lizzie sat down and watched Kerry's face in silence. He reached over to his drawer and pulled out his lube. Lizzie was intrigued watching him. He shifted his pajamas down to his mid-thigh, exposing his cock. She was surprised to see how large he was. She remembered feeling him the other day, but without seeing him, it was unclear how big he actually was. Now, without any covering over him, Kerry looked huge.

Kerry squeezed the lube bottle above his cock dribbling a thin line down the back. He followed it with his hand spreading the moisture out over his full length. Lizzie watched as his length got shiny and she felt her pussy get wet watching as Kerry started to make soft noises gently brushing his hand up and down over his shaft.

His eyes locked on hers as he continued and Lizzie couldn't help getting more excited. Kerry leaned back as he made sure each stroke went up and over his head taking a gasp with each movement. Lizzie was mesmerized at the sight of him pleasuring himself. His breathing grew heavier as his strokes grew faster. When Lizzie saw his other hand slip down to his balls, her breath caught.

A groan escaped Kerry's lips as she watched him continue getting faster.

"Kerry." Lizzie ventured shyly.

"Yea?" Kerry asked stopping his movement.

"Would it be weird if I touched myself while you did that?" She asked. The whiskey stopped her embarrassment from leaking out. Instead, she was just free and excited being here with him.

"No, God no...it's actually more exciting." Kerry reassured her. His hand resumed its rhythm as Lizzie slid her hand inside her pajamas. Her fingers traced to her hole gathering moisture before returning to her clit.

Kerry slipped back into his rhythm on his own cock. Soon his breath was coming faster and faster as he stroked his full length. Lizzie couldn't believe how sexy this was. Her own fingers drew faster and faster circles on her clit. He kept staring at her with those sexy eyes even as he made those tiny expressions of pleasure.

Soon, Kerry was groaning and Lizzie was making soft noises too. She watched as his head got larger, engorging with blood. She couldn't believe how hard he had become. His cock had no more give as he continued to stroke it. He soon focused more on his head getting faster and faster as he firmly grasped his balls.

Lizzie's fingers grew faster and then a second hand plunged into her core inserting into her hole to seek out her g-spot.

Kerry couldn't believe how hot this was. Lizzie looked amazing. He could see her hands moving under her pants as her hips moved up and down. Her mouth hung open as she kept his gaze. He saw her glance down to his cock and it made him realize just how close his orgasm was.

"Unh...unh...unh...yes..." Kerry came as he stroked. Lizzie watched enthralled by the cum shooting out of Kerry's tip and up his shirt. It was so amazing to see the hot liquid roll down over his hand as his mouth opened and shut in pleasure. She could smell the cum from across the room as he came down breathing heavy and stroking himself lightly.

"AHHHHHHH!!" Lizzie had been stroking as she watched him and her orgasm had snuck up on her. It was close, and then blam...her core seized and released freezing her with her hands on and in her.

Kerry was mesmerized watching Lizzie cum. He had gotten lost in the feeling as he stroked himself watching her. Now, he couldn't believe he got to see her cum again. It was hot before at the gym, but this...I mean she came watching him jerk off. How much hotter could this woman be? Kerry stared not sure what to say or do next.

"Th...Thank you Kerry...I...I should go crash out." Lizzie pulled her hands from her pants and got up making her way out of the room. God, this was so incredible, but she didn't want to make it more awkward.

"Lizzie?" Kerry spoke before she reached the door.

"Yeah?" She didn't turn to look at him, perhaps too embarrassed.

"Good night." Kerry sighed; he didn't know what else to say.

"Goodnight Kerry, talk to you tomorrow." Lizzie left. Thankfully, she only had one more full day of heat before this month was over and she could go back to her normal, uncomplicated life.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 851 milliseconds