Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 05

"Is there any part of you that isn't beautiful -- fuck." With those words his mouth was on her left nipple in an instant while his hand gently cupped her other breast. She heard him make a low moan as he took his time to suck and lick until both nipples were rock hard for him.

"Oh, Jeff....wow." Her hands wound through his barely there hair as he savored her body. She was enraptured in the feeling of it all, even the way the tiny hairs on his head ran over her fingertips. When he released her second nipple, he started kissing down her stomach all the way to her brown tuft of hair. She sighed and tensed up waiting for his next movement. He paused, moving back up to her face.

"Can I taste you, now?" He asked softly after kissing her once again.

"Yes." Her single word was enough as he reached out across the bed grabbing one of the pillows on the other side. Lizzie looked at him unsure of what he was up to.

"Lift your hips for a second." He whispered and she obliged. The pillow slid under her body and she shifted, feeling a bit awkward at first to have her pussy tilted up and on display.

Jeff moved quickly tilting her left leg up so he could slide between her thighs and leaving it on his shoulder. Lizzie sighed as his hot breath came back to her pussy. He drew his flattened tongue along her entire sex garnering a moan as she looked down at his intent eyes. She would have been embarrassed if it didn't feel so damn good

His exploration of her body was slow as he licked along her lips and then parted them with his fingers to lick along her core. He found her clit with his tongue and started to move over it incessantly over and over. Lizzie stared at his eyes watching as his face shifted with his movements. When he pulled her clit into his lips sucking on it with force she moaned. It was an incredible sensation as he lit up every nerve in her pussy.

He moved back to tasting all of her again before seizing her clit in his lips once more. This time she could not keep eye contact with him as her head flew back. She moaned and he took the opportunity to slide one of his fingers into her wetness again.

"Oh, fuck Jeff, what are you...?" Lizzie groaned now as he repeated his pattern ending with a few repeated sucks at her sensitive nib.

She felt Jeff groan against her as a second finger entered her body. The two found her g-spot almost instantly curling against it. Soon his tongue was pointed and forceful and he was focused only on her clit. His left arm wrapped around her hips holding her in place. She had started shifting them up and down moving with him and his arm stopped the movement. He was now forcing her to take pleasure at his giving.

Her breathing had quickened and she felt a tightening and engorgement of her tissues. Her left hand flew to the back of his head involuntarily running through his hair. It was all too much as her mind struggled to focus while feeling him making unknown movements on her clit as he rubbed her with his fingers.

"Stop....oh, God, Jeff you have to stop." He did as asked, not removing his fingers but pulling his face up so he could look at her.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No...it's really...just....I'm.... think I'm going to cum and....and....." Lizzie was terrified. She wasn't sure what it looked like when she came, and what if it was weird. She hadn't had someone down there before when it happened.

"That's the point baby, lay back and enjoy." Jeff almost snarled before lowering his head and getting back into his rhythm on her body.

"Oh, fuck....oh.....oh fuck.....Jeff.....I'm.....OHHHHHHHHHH... ..YESSSSS!" She cried out as the tightening coil inside snapped. Her legs snapped together on his face as her hand found a death grip on his head. She was locked in an orgasm like never before and then as it dissipated, she felt her pussy pulsing as he continued to lightly lick. When he pulled out his fingers he took a special moment to put them into his mouth and suck them dry.

Jeff released her hips and kissed his way up to her mouth again. This time as he kissed her, she tasted the sweet/ salty combination that was her own. It was intoxicating.

"You taste so fucking good, my God. I've never tasted a woman so sweet." Jeff was out of breath as he planted gentle kisses around her neck and chin.

"I'm sorry Jeff....I didn't mean to cum." He stopped at her words and again held her head.

"Lizzie, why are you apologizing, that was fucking hot! And, now, I think you're ready for me to show you what good really is." Jeff growled a little as he ground himself against her leg, the feel of his cock on her waking her pussy back up from its post-orgasm numbness.

"I've never cum more than once at a time, so I wanted to wait until we were actually....you know."

"Oh." He chuckled a little. "Well, you've never been with me, have you?" And with those words he was back to kissing. Lizzie could feel a stronger need in his mouth now, and couldn't resist reaching out with her hand as she rolled towards him. She seized his cock in her palm and running her hand up and down. He was huge in her mind, almost as big as Kerry but definitely thicker, and she suddenly wasn't sure how she was going to fit all of that in her body.

"Whoa, you have to stop that. As tight and wet as you are, there is no way I will last if you keep doing that." Jeff smiled and kissed her again.

He pushed Lizzie over onto her back with his body weight and pulled away long enough to pull his boxers down and over his feet letting them move to the floor.

When he returned, he moved her left leg up again and positioned himself between her thighs. This time, his face was even with hers as he rested on his left elbow.

"Are you still okay with this? It might hurt a little." Jeff asked with sincerity in his eyes.

"Yes, but go slow okay." Lizzie was breathing heavy in anticipation, unsure of how this was going to feel. Her first time had been unpleasant and quick, leaving a very bad feeling about a repeat.

"I got you baby." She felt Jeff's right arm on the inside of her thigh as he adjusted himself to the right spot, before feeling the tip of his cock positioned at her hole. He moved his arm sliding it onto the bed next to her head and under her shoulder.

His movement became a gradual steady intrusion as she tried to take in the feeling. Lizzie felt stinging and burning inside as he pushed his way in and she inhaled sharply at the intrusion.

"Are you alright?" Jeff was panting, holding himself back. Lizzie was tighter than he thought she would be, and it was incredible around him.

"Yea, I'm okay." She panted. Jeff started to move again pushing himself in and watching her face. When he saw pain creep into it again he froze.

"Baby, I think we should stop for now. I don't want to hurt you." Jeff's whole body was tight and stiff above her as he spoke. She knew he wanted to pound into her and she felt so guilty that he had to hold back so much.

"It's okay. You're just bigger than my first." Lizzie sighed looking into his eyes.

"Ugh, there goes that mouth again." Jeff almost came at her words and the feel of her body. "More?" He panted, hoping she would say yes.

Lizzie nodded and he slid himself the rest of the way into her body. She caught her breath and tried to relax into the slightly painful stretching. It was so incredible to feel this full. When he was completely in, her breath released and she registered the fact that Jeff was inside of her body, filling her to the core.

"Don't move for a second okay?" Lizzie was panting the words as she tried to relax in this new feeling.

"You feel so good Lizzie....uhhhhh.....so good. Just breathe baby, adjust to me." Jeff leaned down taking her mouth with his as he lay letting her accommodate for a moment.

"Okay...you can do more." She finally felt ready to try that again, and he moved instantly although just as slowly as before. He pulled himself out most of the way before sliding back in. It was easier that time and even easier each time after as he continued to pump in and out at a snail's pace.

"How is that? Do you need me to stop?" Jeff's eyes were so full of caring as he looked at her.

"It's good." And, then something changed. His intrusions went from slightly painful to good-then, really good as he kept going. Her body lubricated him more and more with each thrust as he continued. It wasn't long before she started to moan softly with each movement in and out. Jeff's mouth found her throat as he sucked and licked while continuing.

"I'm going to go a little faster now, okay?" He said it so nicely into her ear, and she could imagine nothing she wanted more.

"Yes, please." It was all Lizzie could muster as her breathing grew quicker. Her fingers held onto his hair and his back, enjoying the closeness they were sharing. Jeff sped up his thrusting and her body's response. She had not expected to feel this good and now it was going even further.

"You feel so good Lizzie, fuck..." His words made her body respond once more as her hips started to move upward to meet his thrusts.

"Oh, faster Jeff, please. It feels really good." She dug her nails into his back as the coil inside tightened again. He winced at the feeling and then growled seizing on her mouth roughly. Each inward and outward thrust brushed perfectly on her g-spot and she started to wonder if another orgasm was possible. Jeff's speed increased and his right hand sprang free of her shoulders reaching down between her legs. His thumb stopped at her clit applying pressure on that wonderful spot.

"Jeff..yes....oh, oh my God....oh...." Her mind started to reel once more as the pleasure intensified. Jeff didn't move his thumb but his thrusting shifted it each time he entered her.

"I want to feel you cum beautiful...cum for me while I'm inside you." Jeff knew exactly what to say and the very sound of his voice seemed to do something for her.

"I'm so close, oh fuck......ah Jeff....oh....fuck...fuck.....YESSSSS!" Her body seized on his cock locking him in place as her hips shifted up and down. Her nails dug into his back while her head was thrown backward. This time when she came down, her pussy throbbed inside and out. She felt him steady inside, not moving.

"Unh, yes. Baby, I can't wait....I'm too close." He whispered as he thrust while her orgasm subsided. He grunted with each thrust now as he moved, his pupils dilated as he stared into her eyes. The fingers of his left hand dug into her shoulder as the ones on his right held her hip tightly.

"Oh, Jeff....I want to feel you cum." Her words were a pure expression of desire. She wanted to feel every part of this man.

"Uh....Uh......Uh.....FUCK!!!" With a sharp last word Jeff's body pulsed as his cum filled her. He continued to pulse for a few more moments before letting his head rest on her neck.

When he regained himself he began kissing her neck and chin softly. It felt like she was being worshipped as he planted a kiss on any surface he could without letting go. They stayed like that kissing for a while before she felt his erection falter.

"This may be uncomfortable for a sec." He warned as he pulled himself from her body. She felt empty again as a few small stings followed in his wake. When he was fully out, he rolled himself to his side and then lay there staring at Lizzie as he let his hands wander over her skin.

********************************

Sleep had been so peaceful as she lay in Jeff's arms, but when she woke at 6, Lizzie knew she couldn't stay there. She had to go despite everything she thought of as a possibility for the two of them. Jeff had been wonderful, and shown her that making love to a man could be good.....really good to be honest. Lizzie just couldn't take the risks involved so she left a short note on the bed next to him and grabbed her bag and shoes heading for the door. One last look back and Jeff was only in her memory.

***********************

Jeff rolled over, about two hours later to find Lizzie's note on the bed. It was simple and to the point.

"Jeff,

Thank you for last night, it truly was a gift. I see why you say sex is one of the best things in life. Sorry to leave without saying goodbye, but I couldn't risk having you or Kerry look at me differently when you woke up. Please do keep in touch, and I hope if I need you in the future I can call -- call or text me if you want........

Lizzie."

She had scribbled her number on the bottom and drawn a metal hand next to it. Jeff smiled and lay back on the bed taking in her scent from the pillow where her head had been. What a woman. He would keep in touch, but if he never saw her again it wouldn't surprise him. Her face would still be in his mind after all, especially the way her brows furrowed and then relaxed as she came.

************************

"What's up, where's Lizzie." Kerry seemed surprised as he came into the kitchen to find Jeff having coffee.

"She left early this morning. I guess she didn't want to make it awkward." Jeff told his partner.

"So, that's it huh? I figured we could at least have a few days after her heat cycle ended to get to know her a little bit more. I mean we got to talk over dinner last night and finally it was kind of normal."

"Yeah, I think she just didn't want us to see her differently now that she wasn't in heat anymore." Jeff sighed.

"Jeff, did you say something to her?"

"What, no, she just didn't want to stay."

"I call bullshit on that, what did you do Jeff?"

"It was nothing."

"Jeff!" Kerry was insistent. His partner was keeping something from him, and it had to do with Lizzie, who he was really starting to care about.

"What, I may have shown her what she was missing."

"You slept with her?"

"Yeah, Kerry, so what? I just offered to, you know; show her that it could be a good thing. It wasn't pity or anything, I just hated that she thought it would be so bad always."

"Fuck, Jeff, I thought you know, I might.....Ugh, I felt bad too. I mean only one guy ever? She's 28 and sexy as hell and only one guy ten years ago?"

"I know, I mean I just couldn't let her think that was all we had to offer. Plus, the girl thing hadn't happened in like years. I mean how can a woman like that not have guys and girls everywhere? I felt bad she had this outlook like it would always be awful, so I offered." Jeff was genuinely concerned for her and Kerry could read it on his face.

"I get it, I guess I'm just pissed it wasn't me. So, tell me was it, you know, good?" Kerry asked, curious as hell. Jeff inhaled and his eyes became unfocused as he reflected back.

"Incredible, Kerry, incredible."

"I knew it would be. Did she leave a note or anything?"

"Yeah, said we could call or text and she would ask if she needed anything. So, if she does, you have to promise me you won't make it weird. I don't want her to think that we aren't willing to help." Jeff was stern, his care for her obvious.

"I won't make it weird Jeff, that's your specialty. And, of course, no matter what she needs."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 332 milliseconds