Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 06

"You can say it Kerry, don't you remember, I don't pull any punches. It gets better if I have an orgasm at least for a bit. Honestly, last year, I was using my vibrator twice a day and still there were times with the two of you that...fuck." She drifted in her mind as she remembered the sheer intoxication of both men looking at her and how her body screamed for their touch.

"Twice a day? I think I was only jerking off once a day to be able to hang out. Although, if you touched me at all, I had to take care of myself a few times...where I wouldn't have cared if Jeff was in the room. This heat thing is no joke. Oh fuck, I...I...Lizzie are you on birth control, because..."

"Kerry, relax. Remember, I can only get pregnant if I'm imprinted to the man. You're safe. It's like a failsafe. So, when I get imprinted then I reciprocate, kind of without a choice really, I can get pregnant when I fuck that person in my heat phase. At least, that's what I was told by the angels that educated me when I was a teenager and had my first heat."

"That's right, you basically get a free pass for sex with no worries, not too bad of an exchange." He smiled and shrugged trying to find the lighter side of things as he always seemed to.

"Yea, but then there's times like today, where my neighbor Rob could literally smell me from the next apartment. He brought me flowers and that's when I knew I had to get out of town. I mean...ewwww...Rob." She scrunched her face and Kerry responded with a lighthearted laugh.

"It's bad, huh? It sucks that you have to deal with that. I hope you know that I wanted you when you were out of heat last time. Not that the heat is a bad thing, but it only heightens what is already there for me."

"Really Kerry? I wish I could believe that, but you know I've only been with one person when I wasn't in heat and I didn't stick around to see if that would continue."

"You mean Jeff last year?" He smiled at her taking a bite for emphasis.

"Yes, actually, I see news travels fast. Oh, shit, I guess that makes me kind of a whore for sleeping with both of you."

"Hey, I don't judge and besides, I was totally jealous. Still am actually, because you wanted him without the heat and he got to experience you normal. I guess, with everything we know about the world, you're always a little skeptical that what you're feeling is influenced by something you can't control."

"Yep, so remember, you may not feel this way about me in a month. Right now, though, damn that hit the spot." She sighed.

"You mean the burrito or the sex?" He raised his eyebrows looking at her before laughing.

"Both big man, but perhaps we should try to avoid making it a habit considering everything."

"So you know, Jeff and I talked about you a lot while you were gone and how nice it was to have you here in the bunker. It might not be so bad if you stayed this time. You were pretty good company aside from the sexual tension." He reached out instinctively touching her hand.

"Kerry, no offense, but can you try not to touch me too much. I'm in a lull after the orgasm, but I want to enjoy it as long as I can. As for staying, I don't know, let's ride out this month and see. You may want me to get the hell out of here." Lizzie smiled as Kerry obliged her pulling his hand back.

***********************

The two did their own things for a few hours before Lizzie felt heat creeping back into her. She knew it would only be temporary fix, but was hoping she would get a full day out of the release. It was not her lucky time for that though. By dinner time, she could smell Kerry from her room as he busied himself in the kitchen.

Lizzie took a deep breath and made her way towards the big man. To her surprise, she found Kerry not just busy with two pans on the stove, but standing there in only a pair of mesh shorts with no shirt on. Her breath caught as she stared at his strong back. Marks from her nails still on his shoulders from earlier had her temperature on the rise as she devoured his body with her eyes.

"I know you're there, I can smell you. Are you hungry?" He turned around looking at her, his hair still damp from the shower she knew he took earlier. His bare chest in front of her made her temperature go even higher especially when she noted how his nipples were hard.

"Can you put a shirt on Kerry?" Her chest moved up and down as her breathing got heavier and she kept herself along the door frame.

"Yeah, shit I'm sorry. I'm not used to having you here again yet." His eyes glazed over as he looked at her. He walked over to the table and grabbed a t-shirt from on it and pulled it quickly over his head.

With him covered, she could breathe for a second. He turned the burners off and looked back at her. Neither of them spoke. She watched as his breathing grew heavier. She couldn't help herself; there was simply no turning down the heat as she stood there.

"Maybe, I should go to my room for a bit and heat it up later. I'm sorry, I just..." Lizzie turned and walked out of the kitchen heading for her room and her trusty vibrator. A hand on her shoulder stopped her as she turned looking at Kerry in the hallway with her.

"We can both heat it up later." Kerry's mouth found hers as his hand held her head. She felt the heat from his body radiating on her and melted into his kiss. His other hand snaked down and into her yoga pants, past her panties that she had soaked through once more standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

"God, you're so wet." Kerry's fingers rubbed along her pussy coating his hand in her juices. She moaned as he leaned down kissing her neck. She could feel his cock straining against his shorts pressing on her leg.

"Oh Kerry..." Those were the only words she could muster. Her hand sprang into action finding its way inside his shorts and moving his briefs out of the way quickly before grasping his cock.

"Ah, not so rough..." He breathed out with a gasp.

"Sorry, I don't have much practice at this." A small giggle came from her mouth as she released him a little. He was practically drooling pre-cum from his cock allowing her an easy lubricant to stroke him. He felt amazing in her hand. She loved how soft and yet incredibly hard he was. The sounds he started to make had her moaning into his mouth as he continued his motions on her clit in small circles with just a hint of pressure.

"That's...oh...that's perfect." He pressed her into the wall with his whole frame as his hips pressed his cock into her hand even as she moved. The hand giving her pleasure then took things to the next level. He slid two fingers down her body and entered her without warning.

"Oh God Kerry...yes...right there." His palm dug into her clit as he fucked her with his fingers. Her hand instinctively moved faster on his cock enjoying the building tension between them. Their motions soon became in sync with each. Each thrust of his fingers moving with her stroke downward on his cock.

"Lizzie...I'm gonna, I'm..."

He didn't have time to finish his sentence as she grasped his cock with a scream as her own orgasm hit. Her fingernails digging into his forearm even as she held his cock feeling cum cover her hand beneath his shorts. They finished there in the hallway, both still clothed and breathing into each other's mouths while their lips touched.

"Fuck, that was intense!" Kerry's words came out followed by a kiss.

"You have to wear a shirt okay, like always around me."

Kerry laughed as he pulled his hands from her pants and slid them into his mouth.

"This might sound a little weird, but you don't taste like any girl I've ever been with. You're so sweet, it's like insane." Lizzie pulled her hand out too then, in sheer curiosity and took a lick from her finger.

"Well, you're the first guy I've tasted, but it's pretty good. As for me, well, I'm not a regular girl, and the girls I've tasted don't taste like me either. They all have their own flavor, but mine's just different." She breathed heavily with the words.

"I'm going to go change my shorts and such and then we can do dinner huh?" Kerry smiled and Lizzie followed him down the hall heading for her room and the bathroom inside to wash her hands. She also decided to change her underwear for the second time that day before heading out to eat with Kerry.

*********************

"Okay, well at least dinner worked after that. I don't remember you being this intoxicating last year, is it my imagination?" Kerry asked as they cleared plates from the table together.

"It seems stronger, but then again it's supposed to get worse each year until I'm imprinted. I hope it happens soon because this year is hard for me too. I'm usually interested but I guess after Jeff last year, now I know what I'm missing. Sex is pretty fucking amazing Kerry." There she went just speaking out whatever was in her mind.

"Yea, sex is pretty amazing. Leave it to Jeff to ruin your self-control." He laughed knowing his partner and his insatiability with sex at times.

They watched a movie that night, laughing through it and enjoying a few beers. It was so comfortable there with him like they were old friends. Lizzie basked in the glow of it, her heat in check for at least a short time.

"Okay, I'm going to bed. I'm exhausted and I still have another 29 days of this." Lizzie sighed and made her way to her room. She practically fell asleep as she lay down that night after brushing her teeth. It was a peaceful sleep for the first time in days. Somehow the orgasms with Kerry had done much more to quench her need and calm her mind than the ones she had with her vibrator the year before.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 591 milliseconds