Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 09

"I didn't think anybody was going to see them." He was completely in tune with her watching the smile on her face, and he somehow felt the need to explain and do so quickly.

"I like them they're cute, but take them off anyway." Lizzie was stern crossing her arms to admire him as she glanced at the water. It would only be another moment before the tub was full to the proper level. The bubbles danced lightly across, not a massive cloud but a nice coating of inviting warmth.

Jeff was not one for ceremony, and merely slid the boxers off tossing them to the side. He stood stark naked in front of her for the first time in a week. He was beautiful. He was not overly muscled because he didn't work out that much after all. His muscles were those of a fighter – a man's man. His legs sturdy and covered in a dusting of light brown hair led up to an impressive cock. He was not hard as he stood there, but it didn't seem to bother him.

He smiled at her awkwardly as she stood taking his body in, and she saw as his cock began to come to life. She turned noting the water had reached its level and leaned to turn off the faucets. Once they were off, there was a silence in the room.

Lizzie strode across the length of the tub until she was right in front of Jeff. She reached placing her hands on his shoulders before leaning to place a small kiss on his cheek. Still somewhat dumbstruck, Jeff stood watching as she walked away and seized the small step stool. She placed it nicely next to the bath and then returned to take his hand.

"Get in, slowly, the water is pretty warm." She gestured to the tub. The tub was enormous, and Jeff easily found room for his long legs and wide shoulders. He sat down slowly a look of ease enveloping his face as he reached a seated position. Lizzie smiled, enjoying his relaxation. She was happy to give that bit of reprieve to him. She leaned to retrieve the clean washcloth and body wash from her shower caddy and walked over taking a seat on the stool next to the tub.

"Are you going to join me?" Jeff asked with no smirk on his face, just peace.

"No. I'm going to cave too, tonight. Jeff can I please touch your body? I want you tonight, only you, not Kerry and not sharing, I want you tonight." Lizzie smiled and Jeff nodded his assent. She dipped the washcloth into the water and rang it out. Her squeeze of body wash into it sent a hint of vanilla into the air to add to the raspberry already around them.

Lizzie reached into the tub washing over Jeff's shoulders and down his chest. His eyes locked on hers as she did it. She made her way down his body skipping his pelvis to follow the flow of his legs. His eyes were intense as he stared at her. When she washed his feet he smiled a little, probably because it was a little bit ticklish for him. Lizzie savored his reaction and then her lips parted slightly in anticipation of what she was about to do. The last few times they had been together had been so feverish and here she was lavishing him with attention.

As she slid her washcloth between his thighs, he parted his legs to allow her access. She allowed her hand to follow to where his legs met just behind his balls. Jeff's lips parted now too as she cradled his balls in her hand and then let them fall as she moved to the base of his cock. He was just starting to get fully hard as she allowed the cloth to slide up his shaft and over his head. She returned slowly wrapping the washcloth around his cock and stroking up and down a few easy times.

"Mmmmm...that's nice." Jeff relaxed his head back against the tub sighing. After a few more slow strokes, Lizzie could wait no longer and dropped her washcloth watching it float to the surface as her bare hand took its place. A deep sigh from Jeff garnered her own small noise as she enjoyed the feeling of his cock in her hand. That beautiful contradiction of being soft to her touches, but yet hard beneath the surface made her wetter by the second. She realized then that she hadn't really had the chance to hold Jeff in her hand like this before. Now, she was able to admire his impressive length and girth and let it slide easily through her hand as she kept her pace slow. He had a slight upward bend near his head, unlike Kerry.

"You feel so good Jeff, tell me what you like." Her words came out deep and raspy as she watched his face and the small expressions of pleasure that ran across it. Her fingers stopped at his tip, letting her play in his juices as he started to ooze. It quickly dissipated in the water, but the feel of it on her fingers made her wish she could taste him right now.

"I like you touching me like this. God, I've wanted it since I left. You look so sexy there, why don't you come in here with me." Jeff smiled and gasped as she tightened her grip and slid up and down his length a few more times.

"No, I want to watch you...it makes me excited. So, just shut up and enjoy." And with those words she reached her second hand into the water allowing it to take over stroking him as her other moved down his body more. The fingers on her left hand cupped his balls as her right kept a steady pace on his cock, pausing occasionally to rub over his tip. His breath increased as she did.

"Uhhhh...happy to oblige. Oh Lizzie...uh." She saw a beads of sweat glisten across his temples as his sighs became rhythmic. He was so incredibly sexy like this. His green eyes fixed on her face as she watched him.

She stopped for a moment scooting closer and brushing her long brown hair back over her shoulder. It had a mind of its own, and having just been washed an hour ago was full of curls and quite unruly. The pause had Jeff's eyes wide open and fixed on her.

Her smile was unavoidable as she noted his chest moving forcefully now. She wanted this to be the most incredible orgasm for him, and she thought she knew how to make it happen. Now, Lizzie was not experienced by any means, but her days apart from the guys had led to a lot of internet research, which she suddenly had the opportunity to try out. It was just one of those website tips that popped into her mind as she saw the look in Jeff's eyes.

Lizzie started stroking him again slowly while she let her fingers roam further down behind his balls eventually finding his hole. She rubbed around the rim wanting to see his reaction. She wasn't sure if he had ever experienced anything like this or if it would be too much.

"Uh, baby, what are you..." a nervous chuckle came out before he inhaled sharply at the feel of her right index finger around the edge of his head.

"Just relax." She said it soothing as she popped the tip of her left middle finger past his puckered entrance. Jeff's hands emerged from the water and she wondered if he was going to end the whole adventure. In an effort to make sure he didn't, she slid her finger further in until it bumped into his prostate. She rested it there moving only slightly to massage the small hardness.

"Oh, shit...that's new...but oh shit." Jeff's breath hitched as he spoke and his hands grasped the edges of the tub. The blank expression spreading across his face hopefully meant he was feeling incredible right now. Lizzie watched as she now pressed on his prostate with each downward stroke on his cock.

"Is that good baby?" Her own breathing was slightly labored as she felt moisture roll into her panties. It was so incredibly hot and intimate to be touching Jeff this way.

"Uh...yeah...oh fuck...wow." He could hardly put the words together as he clenched and unclenched his face. She felt his cock stiffen and took it as an invitation to give him more. Her index finger joined her first inside of Jeff and his head went back instantly as the sensation on his prostate doubled.

It was then that her body soaked her panties. Jeff had gone from broken sentences to grunts and moans and everything in between. His cock became rock solid as she tried to keep her pace slow. His knees drew up a little in the water as he parted them to give her full access to all the most private parts of himself.

Lizzie's temperature had reached a high as her own breathing grew heavy and she caught her bottom lip between her teeth. She would love to have some friction right now, any friction. Her clit filled with a rush of blood, hardened more as she continued to stroke. She finally could take it no more and pressed on his prostate hard while she doubled the speed of her strokes on his cock.

"Oh fuck, yes...oh God, Lizzie...I'm gonna, I'm gonna...UNHHHHHHH!" Jeff's neck tightened as he held his breath. Lizzie felt his cock pulse as cum shot from him into the water that had become clear enough so that she could enjoy the view. She stroked him through his orgasm enjoying how incredible he looked there for her. When he was done, he sank into the water lower, his chest heaving.

Lizzie pulled her fingers from him and released his cock. She moved them together in the water allowing them to be cleaned and then sat just staring at her lovely man. He was a masterpiece there. A few moments later and his eyes opened staring at her. He had a silent look of surprise and wonder on his face. Her chest was completely flushed as she stared back at him. She was somehow happy that she had on a loose blue tank top so that he could see the effect on her. The v-neck hid nothing of her flushed chest.

Jeff sat up and took her face in his hands, kissing her fiercely. His kisses were never ending as he held her mouth to his. When they finally parted, they both could hardly breathe.

"You should, um, hose off in the shower considering. I'll meet you over there." Lizzie spoke quickly in her excitement and stood up taking a towel from the hooks and picking up her shower caddy. Jeff stood up and reached for the towel as Lizzie made her way around the curtain out into the main shower area.

Once she had stripped down and was in the shower and the water running over her, Lizzie saw Jeff striding up to her slowly before pulling the door back. He hung his towel on the hook just inside making his way all the way up to her. He seized her face in his hands once more taking his time to enjoy her mouth completely. She moaned. His kisses had changed from the passionate hungry ones of before to something deeper.

"Where the hell did you learn that?" He was breathless as he asked her.

"The internet is a beautiful thing Jeff, did you like it?" He leaned down taking her mouth again as an answer, his tongue lightly dancing with hers.

"More than I think I should have. When we are hosed off enough, I'm going to take you in my room and taste every inch of you. I want my bed to smell like you everywhere." His voice was thick and deep as he poured the words out. It made her quiver in excitement.

"I think you should touch me right here." She was needy pressing her body into his. His cock rebounded only slightly as she did so.

"I told you, in my bed princess." He pressed into her parted her thighs with his leg and put pressure onto her pussy. She moaned grabbing at his shoulders.

"Let's go." Jeff flicked the water off grabbing her towel and handing it to her. She dried off briefly before wrapping it around her and heading out of the shower.

"I'll clean up here, but you better be spread out naked on my bed waiting when I get there." His voice was full of warning as he spoke. Lizzie was quick to comply hurriedly walking down the hallway.

As she ran past Kerry's room the smell of her excitement wafted under his door. It was hell to be next to Jeff's room sometimes. He figured that he might as well live vicariously though, so he peeled off his jeans and briefs and laid himself down in his bed buried in the scent of her. He was thrilled that she had left the sheets there, even though he knew she had cleaned his room.

Lizzie discarded her towel quickly and pulled back the blanket on Jeff's bed. She fixed her bun a little so it was tight – hoping that Jeff would be so kind as to pound into her like he had the other day. She wanted it so badly right now. After lying on top of the sheets for a few moments, she felt very naked and decided to arrange herself beneath them.

When Jeff opened the door, he was slow in his movements, turning to lock it he made his way to the bed before stepping out of his sandals and tossing his towel onto the back of his desk chair.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 677 milliseconds