• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Dark Genie Ch. 05

Dark Genie Ch. 05

12

It was a week later that it started. No, I'm not talking about the extinction of humanity. It was something worse than that: school. For some people, school would be considered heaven. That is, if they didn't do anything for the summer. But in my case, there is no such thing as heaven in school. In my school, you don't even get the chance to walk on the campus if someone wanted to grind your face on the pavement.

Welcome to Dalton Academy.

Now don't get me wrong, Dalton Academy was not an overall bad school. It had its perks. It was one of those schools that could hold Pre-K all the way up to even college students, so you can bet your bottom dollar it was pretty huge. But being this big isn't the only thing Dalton can boast about. For instance, academically, we are in the top five schools recommended for middle schoolers to go to. Athletically, we're in the top three. But that was just for show.

If you looked closer than normal, and discerned what was really happening, then you could see for yourself just what I was talking about. It was more like a puppet show and the audience was laughing at someone else's misfortune. Not to mention, the misfortune was painful most of the time. So it would make sense that to survive in this school, a person would need a high tolerance of pain, and that doesn't come easily.

At the moment you wouldn't have thought there was anything wrong with the school. The campus itself was already full of students laughing and sticking close to their friends, but I could feel the tension. Everyone was on high alert since the school's two greatest frienemies, Brad Nelson and Peter Marlow, just tore down their truce.

History lesson: Brad Nelson and Peter Marlow were two new kids on the same day. Of course, they were gauged for popularity status. It didn't take long to see that Brad was a prodigy in all three aspects of school life: appearance, academics, athletics. As such he was almost automatically instituted into the popularity group. Peter, however, wasn't the best in all three aspects. Instead, he turned to minority crime and managed not to get caught. Strangely, he gathered a following of those who didn't want to follow the system and somehow created his own empire in the school. The two were supposed to have kept the truce until their graduation day, but everyone knew one of them couldn't wait that long.

While their confrontation was going on, I put as much distance between me and the closest person and pulled out my lamp. I actually found out that I was supposed to rub the thing with my hand, as I had unnoticeably done in the beginning. Making sure no one was watching, I gave it a good rub and thick blue smoke puffed out, then breathed in by Katie.

"Alright Katie," I said, "this is the last time we're going to practice. I need to know that you can handle answering questions on your own."

"I can do it, Master," Katie replied.

"I said don't call me Master in public," I chastised her. "Only when the two of us are alone are you allowed to do that."

"Sorry Xavier," Katie said.

"Now, they most likely won't ask you this question, but this is how they will identify you," I began. "What is your personality?"

"A care-free, but possessive schoolgirl," she answered.

"Now these questions, they will ask," I continued. "What is your name?"

"Katie Richards."

"When is your birthday?"

"October 31,1997."

"Where do you live?"

"5916 Hammer Avenue."

"What do you like to do on your leisure time, or what do you like to do for fun?"

"Draw ponies."

"Be serious."

"Okay, I like to watch comedy and horror flicks." I accidentally found that out the hard way.

"Who's your favorite actor and actress, singer, political speaker, etc.?"

"My favorite actor is Jim Carrey and Robert Downey, Jr., my favorite actress is Jennifer Lawrence and Debby Ryan. My favorite singer is the band Linkin Park and Deadmau5. And I don't care who is in charge of the government, so long as I live in peace."

"And the most important question of all . . . Do you have a boyfriend and what is he like?"

"Yes I do. His name is Xavier Knight, he has a loyal personality, and he is deliciously hot."

I came up with that part. With the questions out of the way, I gave her a brief look over to make sure her uniform was exactly like the rest of the female students. White button down shirt, black slacks, and blue shoes. She also had a blue ribbon in her hair, more for looks than to actually keep the hair out of her face. When I finished my inspection, I gave myself a look over. I, like all the male were, wore a black button down shirt over khaki pants and black shoes. The bell rang, and I rushed to make sure nothing was wrong with me.

"Katie, I wish we had the same classes," I said.

"You got it," she nodded, eyes quickly flashing.

One of the things I like about Katie now is that I was able to get around the whole "Yes, Master" thing. Instead of her being a stiff, obedient genie, she is now a more flexible genie. Speaking of which, there are a lot of things that I also found out about her. Being a flexible genie meant that she was able to do some things on her own like a regular girl. Unfortunately, that also meant she had to learn a multitude of things that regular girls were supposed to know. Like last week, Mom caught me feeding Katie cereal. To her, it was a romantic thing. In reality, I was teaching her how to properly eat instead of trying to gulp the whole bowl and drown her lungs.

We entered the gymnasium and I looked for friendly faces. With her new personality, Katie thought friendly faces meant a smile and that the first guy that flashed her a smile looked 'friendly' enough. I had to remind her that I was the one looking for the friendly faces. As it turned out, I didn't have to look at all. They were in the same corner from when we first met up . . . on the other side of the gymnasium. Was I excited to see my friends? Absolutely. Did I want to walk as fast as I could so we could catch up on old times? Absolutely. Did I want the whole gymnasium to see me walk across the floor with a girl everyone on earth knew I had no business being with? Well . . . when its put that way, I guess I should have gone around to the other entrance.

It felt like I had done something illegal. I mean, there wasn't one pair of eyes that wasn't looking at me. And these weren't goo-goo eyes either. These were the death in every possible way type of eyes that they were giving me. I mean, the guys were jealous that they didn't have a breathtaking girl on their shoulders and the girls were jealous that the guys would even think that. And then, just when we sat down, I almost missed it, Katie did a slow turn and gave just about everyone an eye that dared anyone to touch me. I'd love to see the day anyone got on her bad side.

Now, the only two people who were actually surprised that Katie was right next to me was my two buddies, Louis Farland and Nick Campton. Louis was a weird kid. Let me tell you now, if you go into his house, you better be part cat because you'll need all nine lives to get out of there. Just saying. He was pretty tall, just a bit above six feet, and had sandy hair. If you can get over the fact that he likes to cook weird food, then you'll realize that he's just a chef prodigy looking for a new recipe.

Nick was my best friend. We met in the neighborhood I lived in before I moved and stuck together since his name was the same as my dad's. Not to mention, Nick was smart and athletic. He could be a tight end or a center if he played football and/or basketball. The only reason why he was staying under the radar was of the jocks reputation. However, we both knew that was a lie. The friendship that we had would have immediately been destroyed by one of the empires on their quest to seek more members.

And then there's me. I like to sleep. If anyone forgot that, let me tell you what I did last week. I taught Katie how to act more human, I ate, had sex twice a day, and besides my bathroom duties, I was sleeping. You wouldn't believe it, but I make it my mission to be in bed by nine o'clock. Why? Because the moment I fall asleep, I'm like a rock. I sleep so deeply, you'd need dynamite to wake me up. I wasn't like this before though. When I was young, I loved moving around, I just couldn't stay still. But one day, my friends Jerk and Doofus decided to play a trick on me.

They took a cup of water, grabbed a bunch of sleep aiding pills and mixed them together. When I came inside, thirsty like a desert, I drank that and was out like a light. I woke up, the next day, in the hospital and found out what my friends did. By then, the joke was dead. I learned that my heart randomly stopped a few times. Now, I don't eat or drink anything from anybody; if I want something, my own two legs are sufficient enough to go get it.

"Xavier, where did you . . . " Louis began, amazed.

"In my new neighborhood," I laughed. "I live right next to her."

"Does she have a sister?" Nick asked.

"Nope," I psuedo-sighed.

"Man, why is it that every babe is an only child?" he groaned. She giggled and suddenly it seemed like everybody within earshot was looking at her.

"How did you . . . " Louis tried again.

"I was lost and she was on her way back from the store," I explained.

"At night," Katie added. I was shocked, but I managed to hide it well. Katie was learning real quick what would get a guy's attention.

If it was anymore possible to get close to someone without touching them, then these boys did it. They were so close, she and I had shade from the lights. One guy even tried to be sneaky about it. He was standing next to her, a little stiff, like he claimed that spot. The moment he moved his foot, Katie looked him dead in the eye.

"Touch me and I'll skin you alive and hang you by it," she growled.

I don't know what it was that made a man get hard from a woman threatening him, but when I find out I'll tell you. At the moment, that's what happened to the poor dude. He was automatically bumped out the group and had to walk away in shame. The rest of the guys took over the extra space but this time, she had a one or two inch berth between her and them.

A few minutes later, a teacher walked in carrying stacks of paper with a desk brought in behind her. One by one, she read off the students names and we all received our schedules for the year. As I wished it, Katie and my schedules were the same. The rest of the guys were cautious enough not to anger Katie as they checked to see if they had any classes with her. A few of them had a class or two, but aside from that, no one in the group had the same classes as her.

The bell rang and the group dispersed. As Katie and I got up, one of the guys decided to call her bluff or, at least he thought it was. The moment she walked past him, the guy grabbed a handful of her ass, gave it a nice squeeze and yelled "HONK!". His friends thought it was funny. I was livid. Someone touched my genie, my girl, my Katie without my permission, not to mention in a derogative act and thought he would get away with it. I was going to put him in his place without a second to spare but Katie beat me to it. The second his hand left her, she did a full spin and connected her right heel to his temple.

The guy went down, sprawled on the floor like wasted food. A second didn't even pass before Katie was on him like a wild cannibal. I rushed over and tugged her off. Surprisingly, the guy who looked like he was growing apples on his face. I put Katie in a tight hold and rocked sideways until our backs were facing the guys.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yes, Xavier," she replied, "It's just I don't anyone else touching me but you."

"Same here," I agreed. "I don't think he'll be doing that again, but to be sure, I wish he ran up and fell down the stairs and everyone saw that instead of this."

"Yes, Xavier," she responded. She closed her eyes as they flashed to hide the light from any snooping eyes.

We walked out of the gymnasium and into the river of students as we looked for our class. I thought I just saw it when Katie suddenly yanked me back to her. That earned me, yes ME, a few angry looks and I gave one to Katie. I was about demand what her deal was when her lips attacked mine in hunger. Immediately, my anger dissipated and I fed her lips whatever they wanted: tongue, cheeks, neck . . . neck?! My neck had her undivided attention and it seemed she still wasn't satisfied. The bell rang and the last of our audience rushed off to get to class on time.

"Xavier," she breathed into my ear.

"Yeah baby, what do you want me to do?" I whispered back.

"I . . . I . . . I need you," she moaned, sexily. I just realized that if someone were to walk by, they would have seen a girl crawling up her boyfriend wanting more than lips could provide.

"I got you covered," I said. I carried her around the corner, out of sight of any nearby cameras. "I wish we were on the roof."

I was staring at the clouds a second later. The roof was clean, but I still wished we had a mat for comfort and that no one could see nor hear us. I kissed her and grabbed her shirt, unbuttonning it as fast as possible. However, I was touching skin a second later and to my surprise, Katie had magically taken off all of our clothes. If she wasn't the horniest woman in the world, I thought. She got into her favorite position, that being missionary which meant I was doing all the work this time, and reached out for me.

"Xavier," she pleaded.

I pinned her down, but didn't penetrate her. "It's Master now, Katie," I reminded her.

"Mas - OH!" she gasped as I entered in her needing pussy. I love cutting her off, she makes the sexiest faces when it happens. And I do it every time.

"You better shout to the heavens, Katie, cause no one down here is going here you," I smiled.

There was no mistake, she had been waiting for this since for quite some time now. She was wet, tight, and my favorite, sensitive. I think she feels it twice as much a regular girl does, but I wasn't one to complain. If anything, I think I was the one who made her like this. I mean, whenever we did it at the house, I started off licking her real good. This will never get old, I thought as I pistoned in and out of her. And just as fast as I was going, I stopped even faster when I realized I was missing out on something.

"On your knees, Katie," I ordered. Confused, she did as she was told. "Apparently, I'm the only one giving special service. Today that will change. Today, you will learn how to suck."

"Suck what, Master?" she asked. I should have done this when we first met. Man, her on her knees was becoming too tempting for me to concentrate. Perhaps I should wait until later on tonight, I thought. As if she could read my mind, she wiggled her bottom and smiled mischievously. That snapped me back to reality and I gave her a SMACK on her bottom just because.

"You are going to suck me off," I declared.

No sooner had I said those words that she did a low sweep and kicked my legs out from under me. I hit the mat hard, but with no pain, and my mind was temporarily disoriented. At that moment, something took my dick in and was immediately giving it the pleasure only a dick could receive. When I refocused, I found out that Katie was just about doing every trick in the Book of the Best Blowjobs.

She was bobbing, deepthroating, did a corkscrew with my cock (HOW DO YOU EVEN DO THAT?) and slurping. I don't know whether it was the sight of her deepthroating me or when she just licked the tip of my now sensitive dick in between her boobs, but SOMETHING made me erupted inside those gorgeous lips glued to my cock. She wasn't even surprised when it happened. As a matter of fact, she didn't even stop. I'm truly sorry to say it, but I almost had to pry those lips off.

"Master, would you like to continue from before?" Katie asked, licking her lips. She did that on purpose! I thought.

I propped myself on my elbows and tried to catch my breath. Evidently, this girl was too horny to wait because she pushed me back onto the mat and straddled my cock. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts and started riding my regrowing cock for more cum. I kneaded her breasts and rolled them to and fro. She leaned forward and kissed me, our tongues doing the tango like the professionals they were. She moaned in my mouth and that's when I made my move. I pinched her nipples and, regretfully, temporarily dislodged my cock from her perfect pussy and spun her around. On her knees, I pushed my cock back inside her and started going all out on her. Katie couldn't make intellectual words at this point and by the time we came together, she was drooling from both of her lips, one was regular saliva while the other was our love juices mixed together.

"I love you, Master," she breathed slowly, " I love you, Master, I love you, Master."

"I love you too, Katie," I replied.

Slowly, we managed to put our clothes on. I just about attacked her again when she put on her panties, but I put my hormones on the back burner. We still classes to go to, unfortunately. I wished that we were back in class, nobody noticed our absense, and that we knew heard everything the teacher was saying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two times. Two times! We had sex two more times before we got home! The first time was before lunch started. The second was right after lunch ended. When the third started on the bus, I had to wish for some invisible tape and and a vibrating dildo just to hold her off. And even then, she wanted me to twist her nipples a bit. It was a good thing she sat next to the window. Now I'm not a cruel person, so I wished that stuff away so she could walk to the house in a regular manner. It might have been just around the corner, but that didn't matter. Normal people don't walk with toys stuck up their crotches, at least not the ones I know.

That turned out to be a bad move though. Turns out she wanted that stuff to stay on. But no matter how much she pleaded, I wouldn't budge. That angered her to the point that her horniness went down a few notches. Grumpily, she didn't say anything to me and walked ahead of me. As awkward as it was, I chalked it up to it being her new personality and hurried after her.

Let me tell you now, I had no idea I just made a grave mistake.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, TRYING TO GET FREAKY WITH MY DAUGHTER?!!" yelled the loudest voice I have ever heard.

What the -

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION?!!" the voice continued.

Who the -

"It's okay, Dad," Katie interrupted.

What?!

"KATIE, I TOLD YOU NOT TO BRING ANY GUYS HOME UNLESS I MET THEM FIRST!!" the man continued to yell.

"But Dad, you did meet him. You met him a month ago," Katie replied, calmly.

I did? I met this guy a month ago?

"Fine! But let me tell you something, boy," the man glared. "If I so much as think that you're going to break my daughter's heart, and boy do I ever, I'll make you famous real fast. You don't have much meat on your bones, so you'll just be an appetizer for those who has to wait. Limited edition: Boneless Boyfriend. You catch my drift, boy?"

If I nodded any faster, I would've broken my neck.

He said good-bye to Katie, gave me one last scowl, got in his car and drove off. There wasn't a lot of people I fear, just my mom and that's it, but I can guarantee you that I didn't want to see if his bark was worse than his bite. The guy looked like he was built of pure muscle. I guess he would stand at seven feet tall, more or less, and would weigh around 200 to 250 pounds. And before I forget, this dude was practically larger than life itself. Head, shoulders, knees and toes, eyes, ears, mouth and nose, and everywhere in between was just about twice the size of a normal human.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Dark Genie Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds