• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dark Miracle
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

Dark Miracle

Mikhail sighed. "Gregori, do you truly believe any of our warriors are going to seek out men to mate with?"

Gregori's mouth shut with a snap.

"Szeren Kizevicius would never admit it and I would never ask him, but I suspect that he has never been attracted to females. And he is not a warrior, but an artisan. How many of those do we have left, Gregori? You know the answer to that as well as I do: none. He is the last. This is most likely an isolated event."

"What if it is not?" Gregori asked, quietly. "What if they are simply the first in a series of male couples to come forward?"

Mikhail sighed. "Then we will deal with that when the time comes. Honestly, Gregori, I would prefer to deal with my people alive in loving mated arrangements than have to give the order to have them hunted and killed. I know we need more female children, but denying Szeren his lifemate and his happiness will not produce them. Their bond is real, and that is all that matters, my friend."

Gregori nodded. "Very well. You are wise, of course. I was simply... surprised by it."

Mikhail shrugged. "Why should we be any different from the multiple other species in nature who have same-sex relationships? Love is love, Gregori. It does not discriminate, and neither will the Carpathian race."

"I admit I am curious about Rhys's race. I feel the pull about his aura that Aidan told you about, that seems to make everyone around him spill their secrets. It is completely unconscious on his part, which makes it even more interesting. If he retains it after his conversion it will be a powerful weapon."

"I am sure after he is converted, Szeren will allow you to make a thorough examination of him to verify that his health is sound, Gregori."

Gregori snorted. "I am not so sure. Did you see the possessiveness of that male? I swear he was even worse than most of the newly mated males with females!"

"I heard that," Szeren said as he came in with Rhys, each of them carrying a titanium case.

Gregori chuckled. "Of course you did. I meant for you to hear it. You're like a dog with a juicy bone around him. Mikhail and I are both mated males, Szeren. Do you really think we're going to attempt to steal him away?" Gregori's tone was actually full of light teasing, which surprised both Szeren and Mikhail.

Szeren grinned, one hand possessively on the small of Rhys's back. "Perhaps. He is a treasure, after all, and one can never have enough treasures."

"Stop," Rhys said, softly, though his body language said exactly the opposite of his words, and Szeren pulled him down into his lap as they sat.

Szeren presented Mikhail and Gregori with the swords, and got the details on what to expect when converting Rhys from Gregori. As they left the home of the Prince, Rhys tossed the keys to Aidan's Bugatti Veyron to Szeren.

"What? You don't want to drive?"

"No, you drive. We'll see how much you like being distracted."

Szeren laughed. "I can't wait to get you home."

"Going to do wicked things to me?"

"Until Jubal and Gabrielle arrive."

The human brother and sister were coming to stay with Rhys for the day. Both Mikhail and Gregori had explained that Rhys would go through the intense pain of being separated from Szeren as the day wore on, possibly even becoming suicidal as he reached to touch Szeren's mind and couldn't, since Szeren would be asleep beneath the earth. Jubal and Gabrielle were the siblings of Joie, a human female would was the lifemate of Traian, and who had been successfully converted. They both knew all about the Carpathians, and lived among them, acting as their eyes and ears and helping them during the daylight hours. Today their daylight job would be to aid Rhys when his separation anxiety became too much for him to bear.

Back at the cottage, Szeren parked the car and Rhys slid out, admiring the sleek Italian sports car again. It was so damn cute he was tempted to slap its rear bumper. He was contemplating doing just that when the sensation that he was being watched washed over him, his skin prickling. He was about to say something when Szeren pressed into him from behind.

"Come inside, ainaak enyem. I want you inside me again before visitors invade our home."

Rhys groaned, reaching back and drawing Szeren's arms around him. "I want this converting thing done so that you can show me exactly what that feels like."

"Tomorrow night, Beloved, I promise. Now come. Make love to me again."

Like he needed to ask. Rhys followed him inside, trying to ignore the insidious ripple of unease skittering down his spine.

****

Rhys's conversion was every bit as vicious and unpleasant as Gregori and Mikhail warned them it would be, though Szeren was grateful that the males had been honest with him about it. He was incredibly indebted to Aidan as well, for allowing him to access the memories of Alexandria's conversion. While Alex's turning was a bit different, as she'd been abducted by a vampire and Aidan had to force tainted blood from her system while converting her at the same time, it had still helped for Szeren to see and understand all the steps the human body had to go through to become Carpathian.

Rhys's body literally had to get rid of all the toxins within it. He had to dispose of all the fluids that he would no longer require as a Carpathian, like bile, digestive juices, and phlegm. The human body's digestive tract had exactly two openings for expelling things, and so the conversion was both messy and humiliating. Rhys tried several times to crawl away from Szeren, weeping and leaking as he wretched and heaved. Once his system was empty and clean, then his organs literally had to be remade, reformed to support life as a creature sustained by blood and energy, not food. The process was undeniably painful, and Szeren would've done anything to stop Rhys from hurting.

He shouldered as much of the pain as he could, taking the burden of the agony into his own body, but there was only so much he could do. Rhys's body convulsed and spasmed, his bones crackling and his skin rippling. He tried not to scream, to bite back the wails of agony as his body jackknifed on their bed, his fingernails digging bloody crescent moon into Szeren's skin, but he failed, eventually shrieking until his throat ached. Through it all, Szeren wept, whispering to him how much he loved him, how good things would be when Rhys was fully converted, how it was nearly over. Finally, Rhys quieted and Szeren knew he could send him into the deep, healing sleep of their kind. He did so instantly, carrying him down to the basement and the deep hole in the earth that he'd already prepared for them. He cleansed Rhys's body with a thought, leaving him nude because it pleased Szeren to see how beautiful he was, how his skin shone like it was lit from within by moonlight and his hair sparkled like garnets spun out into shining strands. Szeren gathered Rhys to his chest, holding him as he sent himself into deep rest as well, giving the final command to close the earth over them.

****

Rhys awoke to the soft press of Szeren's lips against his belly, to the gentle tickle of his sweetly scented hair brushing against his ribcage. For a moment he simply lay there, taking stock of his body. The pain of conversion was over. His skin felt very sensitive, and when he opened his eyes, he could see clearly despite the darkness of the room. His hearing, too, was amazingly acute. What he was most aware of, though, was the long, hard press of his lifemate, firm and thick against his leg. He looked down to see Szeren staring up at him, his beautiful, glacial blue eyes shining in the darkness. He dipped his tongue into Rhys's belly button, pulling a groan from him as he writhed, and then Szeren slid up his body to lay next to him.

"Good evening, sivamet."

"How long have I been asleep?"

"Two days."

"Is it over?"

Szeren kissed him gently. "It is. You are as you should be, and more beautiful that I could have ever imagined." He leaned down and nipped at Rhys's lips again. "You take my breath away."

"I'm..." Rhys stretched, trying to put his finger on what it was he was feeling, and then he got it. His eyes shot to Szeren's and his voice dropped in timber. "Hungry."

Szeren grinned. "Yes. I knew you would be. I've already gone out and fed for us both, though..." He stared at Rhys speculatively.

"What?"

"We don't have the typical mated relationship. I am not the dominant partner and you the submissive. We are closer to equals, and I like that. I'd like to continue it with feeding, if you are amenable."

"What do you mean?" Rhys asked.

"Tonight, of course, I'll gladly feed you, as you are new, and weak. But perhaps, in the nights to come... You'd like to learn to hunt? We could go out together, you see..."

Rhys could read Szeren's idea in his mind, that neither of them would provide solely for the other, but that they would both go out together, hunt together, take blood together, and in that way remain equals. It was a daring prospect. It was also a very bold perspective for a Carpathian male to take, since most were determined to feed their mates exclusively. Szeren, however, wasn't like other Carpathian males, and he didn't want Rhys to ever feel as though he were a "wife". He was a partner, an equal.

"I'd like that," Rhys said. "Right now, though, my guts are clenching."

Szeren nodded "You need to feed. Do you think you can bite, or would you like me to open a vein?"

As Rhys stared at Szeren's neck, at the throbbing of his vein as his hot, sweet blood pumped through it, he felt his fangs elongate and growled. Szeren drew him into his embrace and tilted his head, exposing his throat.

"Lick the vein to help numb the skin," Szeren said, his voice ragged with desire.

Rhys's tongue darted out to swirl over Szeren's vein once, then again. Before Szeren could give him any further advice, Rhys bit, sinking his new fangs into Szeren's throat. He moaned as Szeren's blood hit his tongue, and Szeren's arms reflexively tightened around him.

"Oh God," Szeren said, goosebumps exploding along his skin as Rhys's sucking mouth drew his blood out in great, sucking pulls. He stroked Rhys's hair back from his face, holding him as he fed, the pleasure of feeding his mate, of providing for him, intrinsically satisfying. This feeling was why males insisted on feeding their mates. Szeren understood now, but at the same time, he saw no reason why Rhys shouldn't also know the bliss of providing sustenance for his mate.

After Rhys had taken a sufficient amount to provide energy for the night, Szeren gently stroked his face.

"Enough, ainaak enyem." Szeren issued the order mentally as well, making sure Rhys knew to lick over the pinpricks so that the healing agent in his saliva would close the tiny wounds.

Rhys looked up at him as he licked his lips, his eyes sexy and sated. So beautiful, Szeren thought. Rhys surged up and pressed his mouth against Szeren's, kissing him fiercely.

"Finish the bond, baby," Rhys whispered, sliding his hands down Szeren's torso until he reached the long, thick length of his dick. He slowly stroked Szeren, sliding his hand up and down the shaft, using his fingertips to gently tease his foreskin back and forth over the head. Szeren's head went back, his mouth slack as Rhys worked him. "No reason to deny me," Rhys murmured, nibbling along Szeren's jaw. "I'm just like you now." He brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked them inside. "I hope I taste as good as you do."

Szeren moaned, pulling Rhys in plundering his sweet mouth. "Yes, I'll complete the bond now, if you feel well enough. I want you fiercely."

"I feel fine," Rhys purred.

Szeren gentled Rhys onto his back and lifted Rhys's legs up until they rested over his shoulders. "Relax and just feel for me, sivamet."

Rhys nodded. "I love you, Szeren."

Starting at his knees, Szeren nipped and kissed up the insides of Rhys's thighs, paying extra attention to the pulse points over the big veins. Rhys writhed, undulating so that his cut abs bunched beautifully, thrusting his hard cock up toward Szeren's face. Szeren ignored Rhys's erection, pushing his legs back and nuzzling under his testicles instead, licking up his perineum and chuckling as Rhys sucked in his breath. Spreading him wide, Szeren licked up his mate's crease, thrilling in his whimpers, in the little shudders of Rhys's body and the twitches of his muscles. Szeren slid out from under him to a moan of disappointment.

"Turn over," Szeren commanded, using their telepathic link. Rhys hastily obeyed. Szeren handed him a pillow from the top of the bed. "Head and chest down," Szeren ordered, kneading and squeezing Rhys's perfect ass. "Make sure you're comfortable, ainaak enyem. You won't be moving until I have you begging for me to take you."

Rhys shivered and moaned, hugging the pillow to his chest and settling so that he was comfortable, though he felt hopelessly exposed with his knees up under his chest, so spread open and vulnerable. Szeren rose up over him and began kissing down his spine, feathering each individual vertebra with kisses and gentle brushes of his lips as his hands stroked Rhys's buttocks. Every second or third stroke, he ran a finger down the crease of Rhys's ass, gently brushing his fingertip over the soft, crinkled flesh of Rhys's anus. Szeren stroked, touched, gently pressed, but didn't penetrate, all while continuing to kiss and massage Rhys's back and buttocks.

Before long Rhys was rotating his hips, circling them up into the rhythm Szeren established, his slim hips grinding against Szeren's hands as he moaned and panted.

"More, Szeren," Rhys said, his voice little more than a whimper. "Oh God, please, give me more!"

Szeren smiled, both at what he was hearing and at what he was feeling, because now when he brushed over Rhys's pucker, his finger came away slick. Leaning down, he kissed one pert cheek before pressing firmly with a broad, thick finger and sliding in up to his first knuckle. Rhys inhaled sharply and Szeren stopped.

"Are you all right?" Szeren asked, anxious.

"More!" Rhys demanded. "Oh God, Szeren, make love to me now!"

"I want to be sure I don't hurt you, Rhys."

"Please, baby, I want you," Rhys said. Szeren could hear the love in his voice, could feel it as it wrapped around his heart, and was absolutely assured of Rhys's love as their minds merged. He began working in earnest to stretch and open his young mate, reaching under Rhys to pinch and twist his sensitive nipples. Rhys writhed like a man being tortured, whining and moaning, calling out Szeren's name over and over like it was a holy mantra. Finally, Szeren knew he had to taste him, had to know if he was as sweet as he smelled. He started low, taking one of Rhys's balls into his mouth and sucking, then giving the other the same treatment as Rhys bit down on the pillow and tried not to scream. Szeren grinned wickedly, knowing Rhys couldn't see the smile, then licked up the back of his balls, up his perineum, and plunged the full length of his stiffened tongue into Rhys's sweet, stretched hole.

Rhys's unique flavor exploded on Szeren's tongue, a wonderful, heady blend of grape leaf and mint, the plants that had been growing on the tree Rhys had fallen into down in the hollow hill. Strange and addicting all at once, Szeren growled at how perfect he tasted. He thrust his tongue into his mate over and over, his strong hands holding Rhys's narrow, twitching hips as he gave him the rimming of a lifetime. Rhys screamed, bucking helplessly in Szeren's hold. It felt so good, too good!

"Szeren, lover... gonna cum!" Rhys's voice was ragged with pleasure even in his mind.

"Cum for me, sivamet," Szeren said, and wrapped a firm hand around Rhys's quivering erection, stroking him relentlessly as he continued to thrust his tongue against the soft, yielding walls of Rhys's rectum.

Rhys shrieked, erupting in orgasm, and Szeren rose up behind him, smoothly entering him in one, deep, plunging stroke.

"Oh my god! Oh my fucking god!" Rhys shouted.

Szeren was firmly merged with Rhys and knew the entry had not hurt. If anything, it felt fantastic, and as Szeren started to move, raking back and forth over Rhys's prostate and filling him in a way he'd never before been filled, Rhys immediately felt his penis begin to fill and harden anew.

Szeren threw his head back, luxuriating in the incredible sensation of being surrounded by Rhys's delicious, clasping heat. He gripped Rhys's sweet ass, slamming home and loving the feel of it, but wanted to see Rhys's face, needed to watch his mate as he made love to him. He pulled all the way out and Rhys whined, his head snapping around, a scowl on his face.

"Put it back!" Rhys demanded, sounding like a very petulant child.

Szeren laughed and delivered a stinging spanking to one ass cheek.

"Roll over, spoiled boy," Szeren said. "I want to see your face when I make you cum again."

Rhys flipped over onto his back, avoiding the wet spot from where he'd just released, and drew his knees up to his chest, offering himself to his mate. He crooked his finger at Szeren, licking his lips suggestively. "Put it back," Rhys purred, wiggling his hips against the bed.

Szeren stroked his cock, still wet from Rhys's body, as he watched his sexy mate writhe on the bed. "Show me where you want it," Szeren said, licking his lips. Rhys looked so incredibly wanton it was all Szeren could do not to leap on top of him and pound into him.

Rhys hooked one leg over his arm, reached under his body, and teased his glistening, open hole with two fingers. "Right here, baby. Put it right... here." Tilting his chin up at Szeren, he locked eyes with his lover and sank his fingers deep inside his body. Very slowly he pumped his fingers in and out of his body as he reached down with his other hand and started jerking his dick with quick, practiced flicks of his wrist.

Szeren couldn't take any more. He landed on top of Rhys and knocked his hand away from his cock, snarling as he did it. He pulled Rhys's fingers free from his body and then sucked them into his mouth, making Rhys groan as he laved them with his tongue. Pulling Rhys saliva-dampened hand down to his erection, Szeren wrapped Rhys fingers around his throbbing cock and pulled yanked Rhys's long, long legs up over his shoulders.

"Guide me in, sivamet," Szeren said, his voice rough.

Rhys reached down and positioned Szeren at his entrance, helping Szeren as he pressed carefully inside to groans and shivers from them both.

"Oh God that's good," Rhys whispered.

"So tight," Szeren said, his forehead against Rhys's. "So very tight."

"Make love to me, Szer," Rhys said, staring up at his lifemate with moist eyes.

Szeren gently touched his face, caressing his cheek. "Always, sivamet. You are my lifemate, always in my care."

As Szeren moved Rhys wrapped his arms around him, letting the emotions run free. He was amazed that he could feel so much for someone he'd known for such a short time, but truthfully it felt like he'd known Szeren all his life. He held Szeren fiercely as the male surged in and out of his body, slowly building a conflagration that Rhys was sure was going to incinerate him. With their minds merged, Rhys could feel every bit of Szeren's pleasure along with his own, and it was nearly impossible to know where one left off and the other began. All Rhys knew was that it was perfect, sublimely perfect, and he never wanted this miracle to end.

"Tell me you're close, sivamet," Szeren whispered harshly.

"Oh God yes," Rhys gasped. "If you touch me, I'll cum."

"Then I'm going to touch you, because I want you to cum with me."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dark Miracle
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds