• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dark Seduction Ch. 05

Dark Seduction Ch. 05

12

"Please Daddy, don't hurt me..."

"SHUT UP you little bitch, I must teach you some manners today"

"Not the belt Daddy please it hurts.."

"Stop fucking screaming! It is supposed to hurt, only them you'll learn not to fucking interfere when I am talking to your mother"

"But you were hurting her...It's not right"

"You piece of shit! You are going to tell me what I am supposed to do?....I think the belt isn't good enough for you. I need to lock you up on some place dark."

"NO! Not there...please..I beg you..no..."

******************

The helpless scream of her former self echoed in her memory as they jolted her out of the flashback. Pankhudi found herself sitting on a chair next to her sick mother in the hospital. It had been 3 days since she arrived here. Her mother had been better. She had been shifted out of ICU today. Pankhudi held her ageing mother's hand and wiped off the tears of painful memories.

Her mother opened her eyes and smiled at her. "I am so proud of you Pankhudi. You handle so much on your own. You are a brave girl. God bless you my child!" she said.

"I love you mom" she said as she kissed her mother's hand.

Her mother's health improved over a next few days. She was discharged; Pankhudi and Palak took her home. With the money, the mysterious man had given her, Pankhudi was able to set everything right. When she was sure everything at home was alright, he made arrangements for her to fly back to Mumbai. When her flight landed at Mumbai airport, she walked out cautiously looking for him. It didn't take long for her to find him and she hugged him as soon as she saw him. He wasn't expecting that, but he hugged her back anyway.

"How's your mother's health now?" he asked.

"She's better now, thank you so much for your help" she said with a genuine emotion of gratitude in her eyes.

"Good. Let's get you home sunshine" he said as he put his arm around her shoulder and led her to his car. They got inside and drove off.

It was night already. They reached her house. Pankhudi was lost in deep thought. He was sitting on the couch looking at her, but she wasn't feeling scared of him anymore. It seemed the thoughts that were racing though her mind were troubling her more than his presence.

He lit a cigarette and smoked quietly. "Come here Pankhudi" he called her closer.

She smiled and walked towards him and sat on his lap. He embraced her and rested his back against the couch and pulled her even closer and place her head on his shoulder. He began running his fingers through her hair and showering her with kisses. "I missed you Pankh" he said.

"I missed you too" she said. He wasn't really expecting that answer. He looked at her. Her eyes were sad.

"Are you ok, cupcake?" he asked.

"I have only bad memories about my father..." she spoke as she couldn't hide her grief, "All those things you did for me are what my father would have done if he hadn't been such a disappointment. If he would have been a loving man, he would have taken care of me, taken care of me, he would have never let anything happen to me...I wouldn't have to face the world alone like this...I wouldn't need to suffer so much..." She began to cry as she spoke. She paused for a while because she was choking and continued, "You may have hurt me, but you also care for me...I feel safe around you, I feel that I can trust you." she hugged him tightly and continued, "You said you want me don't you?"

"Yes I do" he said as he continued playing with her hair.

"I will give myself to you" she said, "I'll be your slave, I'll do anything you say, but I want you to make a promise"

"And what would that be?" he asked taking another puff from the cigarette.

She looked straight into his eyes and said, "Promise me that if anything happened to me or if I die, you will take care of my family"

"Why would anything happen to you?" he said staring back into her eyes, "I'll make sure you are ok, I won't let anything wrong happen Pankh"

"I know" she said, "But just in case, something bad happens to me, promise me that you will take care of my family. They mean everything to me. They are all I care about, I don't care even about myself."

"I promise, I will take care of your family if anything happens to you 'and' even otherwise, for as long as I live." he assured her. "But know this Pankhudi, I am going to be very rough with you. The only limits you would have are the ones I choose. I will use you as I see fit, abuse you as and when I please. You will take it all without question, if you don't, I will punish you."

"Yes..just take me, I am all yours." she replied.

"Good, now go take a cold shower, and shave your sweet pussy, when you are done walk out of the bathroom naked and kneel before me."

Pankhudi got up from his lap and walked towards the bathroom. She took off her clothes and turned on her shower. The cold water made her shiver. She started shaving her pussy carefully. The anticipation of having the first sex of her life got her aroused already. When she was done, she rubbed fragrant soap into her skin. She loved the fresh feel of her body. She put some shampoo on her hair, followed by a conditioner, her hair transformed into smooth silk. She turned off the shower and walked out of the bathroom. Water was still dripping from her gorgeous skin and hair, she looked like an angel.

He took a deep breath when he saw the mesmerizing beauty standing before him. She slowly dropped on her knees before him. She was such a sight to behold! The water droplets clinging to her skin were shining like crystals in the faint yellow light. Her long wet hair clinging to her skin, flanking her breasts, making her look like a mermaid who had just come out of water. Her smooth shaved pussy looked beautiful. She was shivering with cold. She was feeling very shy, she didn't dare to look at him. Her eyes were downcast and she was very conscious of her nakedness. He was delighted at her submission. He felt like licking off every drop of water from her skin.

He put a finger under her chin and made her look up. He kissed her lips passionately, and licked her neck. She moaned with tightly shut eyes. She was still shivering with cold. He brought a towel and put it around her and dried her head and wrapped it around her body. He lifted her up and carried her to the bed. He gently pulled the towel leaving her naked again. He grabbed one of her wrists and began to tie it to the bed with a rope. She didn't resist. She allowed him to tie her up. He tied her other wrist in a similar fashion. Next he slipped a blindfold over her eyes and her vision drowned in darkness. But she could still hear him, feel him.

He didn't tie her legs. He loved it when she closed them out of shyness and he opened them roughly. He wanted to do the same again. But this time he wanted to make sure that she keeps them open and begs to be fucked. He was skilled at the art of seduction. His personality was charming, with a well sculpted body with a flow of muscles under his skin, and sharp facial features. His presence was so intimidating.

Pankhudi felt him crawl onto her. She felt his skin against hers, she knew he was naked. He grabbed her face between his palms and gave a brief kiss on her lips. He then moved lower towards her neck and began nibbling it, sending pleasurable sensations throughout her body. Pankhudi couldn't hold back her moans. Her breathing became heavy. Her hands were well restrained. The feeling of helplessness added to her arousal. She knew he was now going to fuck her and there is nothing she can do about it.

He began to energetically lick and nibble her nipples making her moan even louder. Her nipples were really sensitive. He squeezed her breasts and left love bites on them as if he was a hungry breast feasting on his prey. All this while, Pankhudi's legs were tightly closed. She could feel a moist between them, but she was too shy to open them. He grabbed them and opened them, exposing her sweet dripping cunt.

"Keep your legs open" he ordered her.

She wouldn't dare to disobey, they both knew it. She moaned when she felt the tip of his erection rubbing against her hymen. She had been a virgin for so long. Deep down she craved for a man to take her virginity, her pussy ached for a rock hard dick to penetrate it. But he didn't enter just yet. He just rubbed his dick on her slippery wetness and teased her, testing her patience. She got more and more desperate by the moment and she could feel her lust generate so much heat between her legs. She was gasping for release, her moans were begging him to enter.

"Do you want this cupcake?" he asked.

"Yes...please.." she gasped.

With her vision blocked, her sensations were much stronger. He pushed past her hymen, she felt a slight pain and then the overwhelming sensation of her pussy being filled by a man's erection for the first time. He entered very slowly. He wanted her to feel every inch of his cock as he entered. She moaned uncontrollably and struggling against her restraints. He began to nibble her neck again driving her mad with pleasure. He wanted her to moan real loud, he wanted her to forget about everything else in the world and experience carnal pleasure, her first ever.

He remained still for a while, he wanted to appreciate the entire length of the cock filling her before he started pounding her. Every time he withdrew, he pushed it back it with a stronger thrust. He continued digging in her sweet cunt, the amazing sensation took over her and her body convulsed in orgasm, her moans were music to his ears. That drove him crazier. He began to fuck her harder and faster, roughly mouthing her body as he neared orgasm. Pankhudi knew he was going to cum inside her, but he was her Master now, and he would use her any how he wished. If he wanted to cum insider her pussy, she would have to accept it willingly. She heard him moan as he had an orgasm inside her body.

He lay on top of her for a while with his eyes closed. He wasn't asleep, he was just resting, letting the exhilarating feeling of having taken her virginity seep deep into his mind through his skin. She was still restrained and tied up. She wanted to hold him, kiss him but she could only wiggle under him.

He opened his eyes and looked at her. She was still struggling with the restraints and moving her body sensually, craving for his touch. He put on his clothes, untied her and removed the blindfold and said, "Lets go"

"Where?" she asked. She was utterly confused.

"You'll move in with me. You don't need to carry anything along, I'll provide you with everything you need, now let's go." He said.

She dressed up quickly and walked out with him. He made her sit in the car next to him and drove off. Pankhudi was nervous. This was so sudden. She wasn't prepared for this. She was anxious as to where he was taking him or what he would do to her. But she consoled herself that if he wanted to harm her, he would have done it anyway and braced herself for whatever was destined for her.

He drove the car past the busy city streets and took a turn to reach a secluded road that let to somewhere out of the city. It was late night and there weren't many vehicles on the road.

"Take off your top" he told her.

"What? We are on the road!" she protested.

He pinched her nipple sharply and said spitefully, "Next time you question me, I will strip you and throw you on the road naked" He looked into her eyes as he spoke, he wanted to let her know he meant business.

Pankhudi took of her top hesitantly.

"The bra too, take it off" he said. This was her punishment for having disobeyed his first command.

She sat topless in the passenger's seat. She began to weep out of humiliation. Whenever another vehicle passed by, he deliberately slowed down the car to get the passerby get a good view of her boobs. Some passing vehicles had rowdy male passengers that jeered and whistled at her when they saw her.

She tried to cover herself with her hands. Her Master didn't like that, not one bit.

He grabbed her ear in one hand and twisted it till she screamed.

"I am sorry Sir" she begged.

"I want you to make and eye contact with those who are looking at you, squeeze your boobs for them and blow kisses at them" he gave another humiliating order.

Pankhudi didn't speak a word after that. She knew arguing wasn't a good idea. But she couldn't bring herself to do something so humiliating either. A vehicle passed by, and her Master slowed down thier car. The men in the next car began to make lewd gestures at her, but she couldn't look at them.

"Do as you have been told Pankh!" he shouted.

"No" she cried.

He didn't say a word after that. He was quiet because he was now going to teach her such a lesson that she wouldn't dare to ever say "NO" to him again. He drove a little further and parked his car around a corner. He walked out of the car and dragged her out grabbing her hair. He slapped her hard enough to make her scream in pain, and then again, and again. He slapped her a multiple times. Her cheeks bore the marks of his fingers. The he pulled her hair very roughly and growled, "Listen to me carefully little slut, I was gentle with you the first time because you were a virgin, that doesn't mean you start getting any romantic ideas about me. Forget about your dignity, for me you are just a piece of flesh with holes that I am going to use for my pleasure. Strip completely right now, I'll show you your place today"

Pankhudi was very hurt to hear that form him. Besides his grip over her hair was hurting her. In spite of the pain, Pankhudi shed whatever clothes she was wearing. She was in tears now, she was afraid of him, very afraid. He dragged her by her hair a little further. It was a turning point of the road. He made her kneel.

"You are going to give suck me till I cum and them swallow it" he ordered.

"Please Sir..let me put my clothes on...what if someone sees me..." she begged.

"If someone sees you, I'll tell them you are a cheap whore and I'll let them use you too" he said. Pankhudi was shocked hearing his reply. "So" he continued, "It is best for you to not waste time and finish your job before anyone sees us"

Pankhudi fumbled with his belt and zip. She had never undressed a man before. Finally, she took out his cock and took it in her mouth promptly. She was in such a hurry to finish. He smiled at how she looked like a desperate cock hungry slut as she was trying to hurry because of the fear of getting caught. She took the whole length inside her mouth at once and she almost began gagging on it. Her desperation amused him. She just wanted to make him cum as soon as possible. Her untrained cock sucking was arousing him even more to see how a sweet innocent girl was trying to suck his cock, so willing to become his slut.

He held her head and pulled back a little guiding her to suck correctly. "Go easy cupcake" he said.

She was crying as she was sucking his cock. The headlights of the passing vehicles were falling on her, she was feeling ashamed at how many people must have seen her kneeling naked and sucking a cock on the roadside like a slut. She was very thankful to the darkness that saved her dignity to some extent.

She wanted to stop, she wanted to beg him to let her wear clothes, but she knew that would only waste more time and she will have to be naked for longer. She began sucking very furiously. He guided her fingers to play with his balls and she did her best to please him. At the moment her only concern was to make him cum, she used her mouth on his cock the best way she could. Her soft lips squeezing on his cock and her tongue giving a hot and wet massage to his erection brought him close to orgasm. When he shot his seed into her mouth, she didn't like the taste one bit, she spat it out. But the next moment she remembered that she was ordered to swallow. She knew she would get punished for this again.

She stood in front of him with her head lowered. She was feeling used and humiliated. He zipped up his pants with a satisfied expression on his face. A poor slave girl desperately tries to make him cum and messes up in the end ready to take the next punishment! Delightful!

"Please let me put on my clothes Sir" she begged, "I am feeling shamed to be naked like this, so many people have seen me..." She began to cry out of helplessness and shame.

"I won't allow you clothes but no more people will see you on the road." he said.

Pankhudi looked at him in confusion. He opened the car's trunk and said, "Get inside"

"NO!" she shouted, "I am scared to be locked up in such small places...please don't"

"Fine you can sit next to me and put up a good show" he offered her an option. The humiliation she had been through was too much for her. Perhaps much more than her fear of closed spaces. She got into the trunk and curled into a ball.

"Don't worry" he assured her, "You'll be fine. We will be there soon"

He closed the trunk and got into the driver's seat. He drank some water and drove off. He was delighted to have this new bird. He had a lot of devilish plans for her, he was going to use her in ways she would have never imagined. After driving for a while, he noticed a grey SUV following him, approaching him swiftly. He changed direction trying to lose them, but the car followed his trail. The SUV then hit his car from behind. He realized the gravity of the situation when he heard a gunshot. They were firing at him. He was now sure that whoever the men in the car were, they were after him and their intentions were not nice. He pressed the accelerator with his full strength, but the men were giving him a good chase. His heart was racing but he tried to control his nerves. It was getting difficult for him to control the car at such a high speed. He had never driven my car faster than this. He had lost sense of direction. He didn't know where he where he was going, just drove wherever he could to get away from them. He didn't even realize when he left the highway and drove into a small lonely street. At the back of his mind he was worried about Pankhudi. The poor girl was locked up in the car's trunk and must have definitely panicked as he drove the car at such a high speed.

He looked the fuel indicator, and realized he was running out of gas. "Fuck!" he shouted in disappointment. He knew he couldn't get far. It was best to park the car somewhere and hide from those unknown assailants. He quickly parked the car on one side of the road and opened the trunk. Pankhudi was indeed terrified. She was trembling with fear, but he had no time to pacify her. He just lifted her on his shoulder and ran towards the jungle.

"What's happening?" she asked.

"Shhh" he tried to quieten her, "Stay quiet, we are being attacked. Some men are after us."

"Who...and why?" she asked.

"I don't know" he said, "And don't make a sound, they are armed, they will shoot us if they find us"

Pankhudi was completely naked, she could barely control her fear. She held on to her Master very tightly and began to sob quietly while he kept an eye out for them. The assailants found his car.

"He must be nearby" the leader of the gang said, "Find him and kill him. I want that bastard dead."

Those men spread out began to look for them. He realized it was not safe here anymore and he had to head deeper into the jungle with Pankhudi.

He hugged her tightly and said, "Pankh I know this is tough for you, but you have to be strong okay? We have to move, and move very quickly and not let them see or hear us."

Pankhudi was weeping bitterly trying to cover her nakedness with her hands. He felt sorry for her condition. This wasn't a part of his plan. He had made her take off all her clothes before locking her in the trunk. There was nothing to cover her body. He took of his shirt and handed it over to her "Put this on, quick, and move"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dark Seduction Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds