• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Dark Weres Ch. 08

Dark Weres Ch. 08

123

Bullies! Who likes a bully? Well, I don't.

In this chapter, we see this character in action. Please tell me what you think about them. Please read and enjoy.

A special thanks to Andi for proofreading and editing this chapter. You, my friend, are a blessing.

All characters are above the age of consent. Please share your thoughts.

Now, here is Dark Weres Chapter 8.

*****

After living at Jackson for a month or so, Tasha, Lugz, and Kas fit right in.

Lugz was very impressive. As a human he worked just as hard or and sometimes even harder than wolves. He was determined to show that they appreciated the opportunity they were given. There was no job that Lugz refused. His drive, not only impressed the alpha and his sons, but other members of the pack as well. Many males noticed that quite a few females jockeyed for his attention, but he never crossed the line. Some of the younger wolves felt threatened and wanted to challenge him, but Lee-John Johnson was not the guy to mess with. He was quiet but that didn't mean he would be easily beaten. Besides, Thomas and Alpha Alphonso told them that if any wolf attacked him, they'd be punished. So the males backed off.

His roommates never felt threatened by him. As a matter of fact, with him around they got extra female attention. They loved teasing the quiet man and at first they wondered if he took it too seriously. Then one night Tasha, Kas, and LaTonya stopped by. Lee-John opened up. The guys knew Tasha was the mate of Ryelle and Kas was the mate of Damian yet each noticed how LaTonya watched him. LaTonya was not a girl scout, but after learning the truth about what happened to her sister, she became selective in who she spent time with. In all honesty since these three arrived, she did not notice anyone else. At dinner one night, LaTonya declared Lugz her boyfriend, and the guys backed off.

After that night, Lugz would walk around often wearing a goofy grin. They smiled and each took turns teasing him.

Tasha worked just as hard as her cousin. She was wary of the females and they watched her carefully. Some were upset that Ryelle would choose someone like her for his mate. But they understood, the wolf picked the mate and not the man. Tasha was human so she really did not understand the mate pull, however, she admitted that she was attracted to Ryelle. Tasha checked on her grandmother daily and made sure she worked to earn her keep. After she, Kas, and Lugz found paying jobs, they offered to help pay expenses. The three approached Alphonso and explained that they could pay their fair share. He smiled and told them that they were his guest and did not need to worry about expenses.

The three accepted his words, but would not become freeloaders. Kas and Tasha took a different approach. The first chance they had, after they had put their money together, they spoke with LaTonya. "LaTonya, we appreciate you letting us stay here for this long. We know it's not easy. We've worked a few weeks now and want to give you money to help with the bills and things." Tasha explained. LaTonya looked offended.

"Wait, did I ask you to pay?" She asked.

Tasha and Kas looked at each other. "No, but we've been staying here for months. We need to pay our share." They explained.

LaTonya looked confused. "You are a part of our pack. As long as you work and help take care of others, you don't have to pay anything."

Kas and Tasha looked at each other. This was some weird stuff. No one stayed somewhere for free. They had already talked to Alpha Alphonso and he said the same thing. LaTonya sighed, "I tell you guys what. Since you are playing big spenders, let's have a girl's night out. You two can treat."

Tasha smiled and they agreed. Calling the pack garage, LaTonya requested a small four door sedan. She and the girls were going out and they would have a good time. Damian and Ryelle learned of their plans and did not like it. Both brothers were heading over to the apartment to address the women and forbid them to go when Jebutu spoke, "You two are hilarious. They will be fine. Let them go out and blow off some steam. We can have someone trail them. If they run into trouble, it will be dealt with."

Ryelle and Damian frowned at their brother. "How is our new sister? You seem to be keeping her away from us?" They asked.

Jebutu laughed, "She is at home waiting for me. Now boys, I have a mate to go satisfy. You two have mates you must woo."

"She can go with them. If you are so convinced that this outing will be harmless, allow your mate to tag along." Damian suggested. He knew Jebutu was very possessive of Lavinia. He rarely let her out of his sight. There was no way she would be permitted to go out on an excursion without him.

"Kitty was not invited, but if she were, I'd let her go." He explained.

Damian and Ryelle shared a look that said they didn't believe him and Jebutu laughed. He bid his brothers good night and went home to his mate.

*****

As time moved on, Tasha was taking childcare classes, and on the fast track to becoming certified. Each day when she arrived back at the compound, she continued to watch the smaller children in her building so their moms could relax. The mothers were so grateful and the kids adored Tasha.

Every night she and Kas would go to dinner and eat with their new friends. Zena and Gina always joined them, but Tasha just didn't trust those two. Often Zena was acerbic in her comments, yet when Ryelle came around, she was all sweetness and kindness. Tasha was not fooled; she knew how women could be. Gina was conniving, but not as bad as Zena. It was obvious to everyone that she simply went along with Zena because she was her friend. Tasha decided to keep a close eye on those two.

Often Zena came around her making small talk, and Tasha would smile and play along. She didn't trust her and her past had taught her to never let her guard down. The ones that grinned in your face the most, often had a blade ready to stab you in the back. From her brief encounters with Zena, she suspected she wanted to be one of the head bitches within the pack. Lavinia had to have been the head one. She met her and for some reason, she understood her. Tasha liked Lavinia, and she noticed that Zena and by default Gina targeted her. She didn't like it, but for now she'd watch. She was not like them and was not sure how situations like this were handled.

Often she and Kas would talk. They were welcomed here, and loved being here, but this was not home. Although both wished it could be. Often they talked about the dynamics of the pack, and Tasha mentioned Lavinia. She and Jebutu were married and she rarely interacted with others in the pack. At first, they thought she was stuck up, but then one night after they first arrived, they had a chance to talk to her. Lavinia did not reveal a lot about her past, but Tasha connected with her. Lavinia and Tasha formed a rare friendship, and developed a rare respect for each other.

Kas secured a post in the maintenance department of the compound. She was good at her job, was one of the main people requested. She was requested so much the Damian has simply outright refused to send her in some jobs. Kas was very popular and made friends easily. She never relaxed around Damian, not like the others. One day a group was working on some repairs at one of the apartments shared by a small group of omegas and Damian had a chance to watch Kas work. He was impressed. The girl knew her stuff.

The men that were with her only assisted if she asked but she didn't need them. As a matter of fact, Kas was so efficient that Damian realized she really did not need a chaperone. In the past when she would be sent out, he always assigned a male to the same location or nearby. She never said anything, but he knew she didn't like it. That was changing. Kasandra was more than capable of taking care of herself. Kasandra Damian smiled. She had the most beautiful name.

*****

Meanwhile, Tasha was in class. For some reason she kept thinking about Ryelle. Last night at dinner he talked with her and Kas briefly then his pack members wanted his attention. She really liked that guy. He was not like guys from where they were from. He was different, softer, but not weak. Forcing herself to focus, she tuned back into what her instructor was saying. Soon the day work end and she would ride back home with LaTonya. Tasha smiled. Home, that's what Jackson had become for all of them. Soon classes would end and she and LaTonya would go home.

In the months that Lugz was at Jackson, he learned a lot. Plus, during the day he could check in on Grans. She was doing so much better. He was so happy when he saw her sitting up in a chair on one of his visits when they first arrived. "Lee-John, how are you doing, son?" Ms. Nancy asked one day as he visited.

"Gran, I'm fine. My roommates introduced me to Mr. Kent and he is so great at what he does. He is teaching me the ropes. Gran, I planted an entire field of collards, mustard, and kale this morning. Mr. Kent was impressed. He said tomorrow, he wants me to help cultivate the left field. I know I'm not a farm boy, but I really like this kind of work.' He blushed, as he remembered his cousins, "Tasha and Kas are fine. They are at work right now. Tasha is taking college classes and Kas is helping fix things. I just work in the fields. It's hard, but I'm learning. Mr. Kent, my supervisor says I catch on quick." He bragged.

Nancy smiled. He was happy. He was doing well. She wanted to thank Alphonso for giving them this chance. "Lee-John, are you going back to school?" she asked.

"Um, Grans, not now. Tasha and Kas have been helping me, and LaTonya has been tutoring me..." He blushed.

"LaTonya, the young woman I met when I came to dinner on Sunday?" She asked.

Lugz smiled and nodded. LaTonya spent so much time with him since telling everyone he was her boyfriend. He just wished he was really worthy of someone like her. She knew his secret and at night when people thought they were just spending time alone, she was teaching him to read. She was fantastic and so pretty. Someday, she'd meet..."She is a great person Grans. She likes me and don't care that I'm slow."

"Lee-John you are not. We all learn differently and have different talents. If you were slow, would you have caught on the growing plants so fast? A slow person would not be able to work at landscaping, car-washing, and as a handyman all at the same time. Not to mention, you kept us fed and in a house. Never talk about yourself that way again." Nancy admonished him.

Tasha walked in, smiling. "Gran, don't let Lugz upset you." She ordered as she and Kas walked in. Kas and Tasha hugged grandmother. The nurse stopped in and smiled. Ms. Nancy was a card. She kept them on their toes.

"You two girls seem chipper. What are you up to?" Nancy asked.

Tasha and Kas laughed. They had been here for a while now. She and Ryelle were dating and Kas was involved with Damian. LaTonya was crazy over Lugz. He was into her as well. The girls remembered when the guys first approached them and they were hesitant. This lady right here gave them a push and told them to don't be afraid. Tasha went out with Ryelle first, and he showed her aside of him that captivated her.

Their date was simple. She wasn't sure what to wear, so she opted to wear her black leather skirt and red and black corset. She had LaTonya to help her fix her hair in angel-tipped waves. She wore just a little make-up. Not a lot, but enough so she felt comfortable. She decided to wear a small wrap over her shoulders, the corset made her buxom appear voluptuous.

Ryelle came to the apartment and she walked out. He looked stunned. She smiled as his shock gave away to a huge grin. They left and LaTonya was waiting for Lugz to come over. Damian walked up with Lugz because he wanted to see Kas.

Ryelle opened the door for her and they were off. Driving into town, they stopped at a local restaurant. The hostess seated them and waitress took their drink orders. Both ordered and made small talk.

"Listen to this" Ryelle started his joke.

"A man walked into a bar. He had his animal with him. Everyone was afraid because no one could tell what the animal was. Only that it was black.

The owner of the bar had a huge dog. The dog was territorial. The barkeep warned the man and said. "Sir you need to take your animal outside. My dog will attack him."

The man looked at him and growled. "Give me a beer. My animal can take care of itself. Don't worry about it."

The barkeep went back to work. His dog was ready to attack. He warned the man again. "Sir, please. I don't want your animal to be hurt. Please take it outside." The man dismissed him again.

Finally to the dismay of the barkeep, the huge dog lunged at the animal. The animal stood, opened its huge mouth and in one gulp, it swallowed the dog.

Everyone was astonished. "My God what is that thing?" The barkeep gasped.

The gentleman, drunk at this point replies. "I don't know what it is now, but when I found it, it was a crocodile."

Tasha burst out laughing. Others looked over and the couple had to compose themselves.

She relaxed and they spent the rest of the night swapping tales. At the end of the date, Ryelle drove her home and walked her to her door. He knew, she was it for him. He pulled her close and kissed her loving the feel of her soft supple lips against his. Tasha gasped. She held him tightly and sighed did not want to let go. But she did. He asked her to meet him at breakfast and she agreed.

Walking into the apartment, Tasha wore a big goofy grin. LaTonya was up and she laughed with her and asked for details. Kas joined them and the girls talked about the date over chocolate ice cream.

*****

Tasha and Ryelle dated secretly for a month or so and then at dinner one night, Ryelle grew weary of the other males approaching her, and he wanted to let everyone know she was his. Many of the males heard his growls and backed off. Tasha frowned at him and he glared at her right back. She was the one insisting that they remain discreet, but that did not mean he had to like it.

Zena watched, and carefully moved to sit beside Ryelle. Tasha watched the other female, noting that her man ignored the other woman completely. A small part of her smiled. She was not worried on that score. Ryelle was with her and had not strayed.

Zena, however, was becoming irritated. Ryelle only had eyes for Tasha, and this was really beginning to tick her off. Zena did not do anything right away. She waited. She wanted to see exactly what she was dealing with. Watching Ryelle with that human pissed her off. So she decided to befriend her. Get Tasha to trust her and when the time was right, she would have a fatal fall of some sort.

One night the Tasha and Ryelle went for a walk. With Tasha being human, Ryelle was careful. She loved being here. Ryelle simply loved being with her. They had dated secretly for a while now and he wanted to go public. Tasha was hesitant. At first he wondered if she was embarrassed but soon he realized that she was trying to avoid conflict with the other bitches. One he knew intimately. Lately, Zena had become even more aggressive.

Although Tasha never mentioned the other woman, he knew she was aware that Zena had designs on him.

Ryelle slipped his arm around her waist and pulled her body close to his, leaning down, he whispered, "Tasha, let's tell everyone we are together. It's been months now and I'm tired of playing the buddy."

Tasha stepped back and looked him in the eye, "Look, Zena won't like it. And I don't want to have to claw the wench's eyes out."

Ryelle became serious, "She is not a threat. I will deal with her. Now, Tasha relax and let's enjoy being together."

Tasha sighed and just looked at him. He was so handsome, and she understood why the other woman wanted him so badly. All men were clueless where women were concerned. She had faced this many times before. She knew Zena would be trouble.

She had to try and get him to understand once more, "Look, Ryelle, I don't want problems with her. She lives here and I'm just here for now. I don't want to antagonize her."

His wolf growled. His mate was afraid. She was afraid of a bitch from the pack. He knew exactly who Zena was and he would never underestimate her. As far as Tasha was concerned, Zena was a not a threat. Ryelle recognized that his animal was agitated now. He did not understand where her fear was coming from. Yes, he and Zena had a past. But after he found his mate, he told her they were done and she moved on.

Tasha remembered her past. it was not pretty. She was often at odds with other women over Jerome. She would not allow herself to be in that position again. Besides, no one here knew her history. Here she was not what she was at home. People respected her, and she was making a new life for herself. She wanted to leave the past where it was: in the past. If Ryelle ever learned the truth about who and what she used to be, then he would be done with her. That was OK. If he did leave, she was strong enough to stand on her own.

Ryelle frowned. "Tell me about him." Lugz hinted about a guy from her past, but always stopped when she looked at him.

"It's in the past. There is nothing to worry about." Tasha added, looking away.

Ryelle frowned. "This man, do you still love him?" he asked.

"No, I never really did. He's dead now, and I don't want to talk about him." Tasha stated cryptically.

Ryelle's interest was piqued now. "He's dead. How did he die?" He asked.

Tasha sighed, "Jacob killed him. He had to. Jerome was going to kill us and Jacob stopped him." She walked away. His wolf growled. She was not telling him anything, and he needed the truth. She was still afraid though, and he could wait. The man was dead, and she was here with him safe. One day, she would share the story. He didn't like secrets. But for now, he'd let it drop.

Ryelle no longer pressure her. He simply held her close as he felt her body tremble slightly. She was so strong, so beautiful. "Tasha, you are safe now. No one will harm you here. I promise." He whispered, and her trembling eased. She relaxed and hugged him back in return. She believed him. With him, she was safe.

*****

In the meantime, Damian was failing miserably with Kas. Every day was the same thing. She joked with them. Gave the guys advice about their women, and refused to go out with him, at first. He had to beg, and when they finally went out it ended up being a group date.

The guys loved Kas. She was popular. On weekends, when Tasha and Lugz had plans, she would hang out with her friends from work. She got along with the females as well, but the guys related to her more. At first the females were annoyed, but then after watching her interact with the guys they no longer felt threatened.

The males knew that Damian liked her, so most served as role of guardian. Only a few dare tried to cross a line and Kas usually shut that foolishness down. She was a great asset to maintenance. She was often requested when people called in, especially males that had mates they wanted to protect. After several months, Damian convinced her to go out on a real date with him, but she treated him like a buddy. He had no desire to be just a buddy.

This night, he asked Ryelle for advice, and ended up taking her to see a movie and dinner afterward. Damian arrived and was stunned. Kas looked beautiful. She wore a lovely lavender wrap-around dress and matching pumps. Her makeup was light and tasteful.

"Wow! Kas, you look amazing." Damian whispered, awed.

Kas was nervous. He was always handsome. At work, she often pretended not to be interested. If the guys knew how she felt, they'd make a big deal out of it. Tonight they were going out and she wanted it to be special. She was nervous. LaTonya and Tasha took over. She owned only two dresses, and that was because Ms. Nancy insisted that she own a dress. Tasha suggested she wear her lavender dress, and LaTonya did her makeup and hair. Both women were excited sand waited for Damian t show up.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Dark Weres Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds