Darkly Sensuous

Answering the unspoken question, Auria opened the thermos and poured a fair amount into the bowl, then resealed it, replacing it on the nightstand and holding the bowl in one hand. She turned to Owen with a gentle smile just in time to see his nose scrunch up, in preparation for a sneeze. Knowing she would probably drop the bowl if he sneezed, she instead placed it back upon the nightstand and picked up the box of tissues, setting them in her lap and putting one arm around the gorgeous male beside her.

"Heh... Ahhhh... Auria, I... I'm gonna snee... eehhh... Heh-SHOOO! Chissssh!! Hup-TSCHOO!!" His last sneeze was the wettest, spraying over his cupped hands and causing his whole body to shake with the force. Auria bit back a low moan, hoping the wetness between her legs was not visible through her loose blue jeans. "Bless you," she murmured quietly, barely trusting her voice to speak, as she handed him a few tissues, watching as he took care of the mess from his sneezes and turned to face her, looking embarrassed and almost sheepish. If only you knew, she thought to herself, trying very hard not to squirm on the beautiful white satin of his bed. Instead of vocalizing her thoughts, she scooted a bit closer and picked up the bowl of soup once more, offering him a spoonful.

Owen looked at her like she was from another planet, one eyebrow raised and an expression of total disbelief across his fine, seductive features. He couldn't believe that she actually wanted to spoon-feed him chicken soup, and, what's more, he couldn't believe that he was actually entertaining the idea of letting her. Blinking a bit, he decided to surrender to her nurturing touches, and simply nodded to her, opening his mouth slightly. Like a mother to a child, Auria gently blew on the spoonful of soup, cooling it slightly so it did not burn his mouth, before lightly slipping it between his coal-black lips. He swallowed obediently, surprised at how good the hot liquid felt as it slid down his throat and into his stomach. Before long, the entire bowl was gone, and Auria set the spoon against the empty porcelain, resting her hands in her lap, unsure what to do next.

The silence was broken by another series of sneezes from Owen, who bravely did battle with his tickly, noncompliant nose. "Heh... Huh... Uhhh... Uh-SHHOO! Chisssh!! Shhisssst!" The three sneezes (characteristic of his colds) came close together, surprising him and leaving no time to turn away or cover his mouth, a fact of which Auria was very aware, as the spray from the sneezes landed lightly upon her arms and lap, a fine mist that sent a shiver down her spine. Powerless to contain herself this time, she released a quiet moan, hoping Owen would not notice as he tended to his runny nose. However, he did.

"Are you alrihd?" he asked with concern, his nose stuffy, giving him an adorable accent. Placing a hand on her own for emphasis, he gazed into her deep brown eyes with his own blue-green irises, the outsides slightly shot with red from the cold that gripped his strong body. Unable to trust herself to answer, Auria settled for a quick nod, unsure if he would believe her. Owen sensed that something wasn't quite right, so he moved a bit closer to the curvaceous woman and tilted his head a bit, holding her gaze as if searching for the truth in her expression. "Plees, dell be wud's rog," he murmured, not wanting to pressure her, but wanting to let her know that she could tell him the truth. Overwhelmed with desire by his gorgeousness, his sexy sneezes, and the adorable stuffy voice, Auria pulled him into a warm hug, whispering in his ear. "You're... you're turning me on."

He blinked uncomprehendingly, sure that he had misheard her quiet words, yet there was something about the way that she was breathing, something about the moan that he could not have imagined. Tentatively, he reached a strong hand to stroke through her slightly curly brown hair, smoothing it and petting her like a little kitten. Auria rewarded him with a purr, before continuing. "It's just that... I have... a fetish... for sneezing. And you have these amazing sneezes that melt my entire body." Her confession surprised him, yet thrilled him with the knowledge that something so simple and involuntary could make her squirm and moan.

"Good, becus I'b godda sdeeze agaid," he informed her in that stuffy voice, bringing his hands to his face, cupping them over his nose and mouth. A few moments later, the sneezes freed themselves from his body, a triad of wetness that sprayed his hands and caused his body to tremble in her embrace. "Uhh... Chisshh!! Heh... HET-chhooo... uggh. Shiisssst!!" The little groan after the second sneeze all but undid her, and she pulled his hands away to kiss at his mouth, her pink lips to his black ones, expressing the passion and lust that filled every inch of her being. Returning the kiss in kind, Owen pushed her down against the bed, falling atop her, his silky black hair forming a curtain around their faces, hiding them from the pink and gold rays of the setting sun that crept through the windows.

Though she could no longer make out the features of his face, his soft, hitching breaths gave away his desperate need to sneeze, despite his attempts to repress them. Auria reached up and rubbed lightly at his ticking nose, determined to help him ward off the sneezes, at least long enough to explore his sensuous body. Slipping her hands between herself and Owen, she carefully undid the buttons on her blue jeans, arching her hips just enough to slide them down to her upper thighs, revealing a pair of black cotton panties that sported a spreading wet spot. The scent of her arousal filled the room, evoking a passionate groan from Owen, who began slowly kissing along her neck and collarbone, entranced by her beauty and sensitivity.

As darkness fell, Auria nuzzled her nose to his, her deep brown eyes closed as she allowed the sensations to wash over her curvaceous body. "I want you so badly," she murmured to him, her voice soft yet intense, the desire more than evident. Before he could even respond, she slid her capable hands beneath the shirt that he seldom wore, her fingertips coming in contact with his sensitive, pierced nipples. Her breath caught at the cool, erotic feel of the metal against her skin, and she began to lightly tug and rub along the responsive buds, unable to keep herself from humping against him. The pleasure at his nipples temporarily distracted him from the irritating tickling that plagued his wiggling nose, and he gave a few short breaths before turning partly to the side and sneezing moistly. "Hehh... Uhhh... Hup-TCHOO!! Huh... Heh-ESHOOO! TSCHoooo!!"

The sneezes managed to partially spray across Auria's face and neck, even though he had tried to divert them to the side. While he expected her to be disgusted and upset, she instead moaned audibly, and paused in her touches to his chest just long enough to slip out of her pale blue cotton shirt, tossing it to the side of the bed, the fabric of her black satin bra pressing into his skin. "Bless you," she murmured, barely trusting herself to speak as she squirmed beneath him, her hardened nipples poking into his chest, testifying to her complete arousal. In slow, sensuous movements, Owen sat back, gazing at her for a moment, before slipping out of his shirt and carefully removing his man-skirt, now completely naked in the darkened room. As he stretched out on the bed beside her, his naked body scarred and marked, she blinked a little, taken aback by the lines and lines of raised skin, the healed wounds unexpected but undeniably erotic. Completely removing her jeans, followed by her bra and her panties, Auria tossed them in the general direction of her shirt, now as naked as Owen, her skin gleaming in the pale moonlight that filtered in through the windows. Letting her eyes roam over his nude body, she pulled him close and began to pres her lips to the scars, heedless of the curly brown locks that fell into her face, knowing only that her desire could not be sated. As she neared the end of one length of scar, she would find the next, lost in the rhythm of her soul, moving from arms to wrists to hands, from legs to ankles to feet, then to his face, across his lowered lids, before touching her mouth to the length of his manhood, her sensitive skin feeling the scars upon scars that streaked across his hardened flesh.

After Auria had caressed each strip of raised skin with the tip of her tongue and her full, rosy lips, she remained there, beginning to stroke her warm, wet tongue over the head of his manhood, eagerly lapping up the shimmering bead of pre-cum that threatened to drip from his throbbing member. Moaning with unparalleled desire, Owen dug his long, black fingernails into the bed sheets, a perfect picture of seductive darkness personified. Spurred on by the encouraging noises that he made, Auria took first the head of his cock between her lips, then more, bit by bit, until the majority of his twitching manhood rested warmly and snugly inside her wet mouth. Not stopping there, she began to lightly bob her head up and down his shaft, using her talented tongue to lick at the stiff flesh, her eyes closed and her silky, chocolate tresses falling across his lean stomach and muscular thighs.

Due to his overwhelming arousal, his orgasm approached quickly, accompanied by a raging tickle in his rounded nostrils, the signs of a series of sneezes that competed with the pleasure in his loins. As he drew in a breath, either to moan or to sneeze, Auria slid a hand down past his balls and searched expertly for the small indentation, finding it with ease and pressing lightly, rubbing in a circular motion. The sneezes escaped before he could even warn her, spraying down across his chest and onto her shiny hair, shrouding her in a thin mist of germs and moisture. "HUP-Tshhoooo! Ek-Shhhissst! Chissssh!!" It was only moments before he came, clenching fistfuls of sheets and arching his back, releasing a loud, drawn-out moan, both from the pleasure of her tongue and fingers, and from the delicious sensations of the sneezes spraying out across his strong, lithe body.

Sensing that he was about to come, Auria gently slid his manhood from her mouth and began to stroke with her hand, watching as string after string of sticky white fluid sailed across his hips to land in puddles upon his muscled stomach. She bent and took his sensitive, aching balls into her mouth, suckling on them to prolong the aftereffects of his pleasure, her right hand still gently stroking along his slowly relaxing shaft. After a moment or two of these blissful touches, Auria reluctantly detached herself from Owen's genitals, crawling up the bed to rest beside him, her head tucked against his shoulder and chest, feeling the cool, moist remnant of his cold-induced sneezes. He could only sigh, at a loss for words.

***

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 79 milliseconds