Darkness and The Light

She spoke just above a whisper, "Michael, please, I want you, I need you deep inside me, every part of you." The robe was gone, as were his clothes ,before she knew what happened, he was between her legs, his swollen tip pressing against her small hot opening, bracing his weight on his forearms, he slowly started to slide into her, teasing her, god how he wanted to just ram himself into her, split her in half.

But he couldn't, he still remembered, though she didn't, he had to be gentle, as gentle as he possibly could, no matter how much it hurt him physically to restrain himself.

But when she wrapped her smooth legs around him, and pressed her against the backs of his thighs, urging him to come deeper, harder, he could not deny her, he covered her mouth with his and kissed her deeply as he lunged forward, driving himself deep inside her , and stopped.

She cried out into his mouth as she felt him stretch her so far she thought he would split her in two. But the pleasure of feeling him throb inside her far outweighed any pain. He was so hot inside her, so strong and verile, it only made her want more.

He had fought to do so, but had retracted his sharp canines in about half way. Using all his strength to control the beast and hot not sink his fangs as deeply as he had just sunk his throbbing length inside her slick ,tight heat. Her arms went around his neck, pulling almost his full body weight down on her and then she slowly began to move, adjusting to the size and thickness of him.

A deep groan tore from his throat as he felt her start to move, her moist heat all around him, clenching him tight. He pulled his mouth away from her, and she smiled at him, whispering his name. Michael kissed her cheek ,working his way to her ear as he began to move in and out of her with long, slow strokes, gently grinding into her pelvis each time he buried himself to the hilt inside her. He whispered into her ear.

"Autumn, I'm sorry if I hurt you, you just feel so good wrapped around me, so wet, so soft and welcoming." His erotic words flamed the fire that burned in her veins.

"So good, so tight, your heat burning me, making me want to thrust so deep." As he spoke, his pace quickened a little, his thrusting just a little harder. She was panting, moaning loudly as she felt every inch of him move in and out of her, she could feel the vein on the underside of his thickness rubbing the outer rim of her now very wet little entrance.

"Michael..please.." She whimpered. His mouth was at her throat, licking, tongue swirling, gently nipping and sucking as he continued the sweet torture of his long deep strokes..the beast now fully aroused..pacing like a caged panther inside of him.

Her hands ran through his hair, her hips thrusting up to meet his as she moaned and whimpered, pressing his mouth to her throat. Her voice was shaking..breathless.."Michael..oh gods Michael, ..you feel so good, so thick and so hard..stretching me..filling me.."

His mouth traveled lower as his pace quickened, his thrusting harder, he could hear the sound of his body slapping against hers. His tongue circled her hard peak, gently pulling it into his mouth, sucking her swollen peak a little harder, until she thought it would explode her back arching towards him. Braced on one forearm, the other hand traveled down her body, grabbing her thigh, pulling it farther around him as he began to slam into her , driving her up the bed.

A deep animal growl coming from his throat as the beast grew closer and closer to the surface. Not this fast, he wanted to make her beg, punish her for provoking an ancient Vampire, wanting to make sure the Witch would never do it again, unless it was him, but the feeling of being inside her..feeling her heart beat..her warm breath against his ear..he knew he couldn't fight it much longer.

He thrust deep, and rolled, pulling her on top of him, his hands grabbing her hips to steady her. She leaned down, her body laying against his as she kissed him deeply, her hands on either side of his head, sliding him and out of her as she moved back and forth. She felt so good..thought was no longer possible.

He grabbed her full hips, then thrust upward, nearly bucking her off and over his head. To Michael's delight , Autumn pushed down, forcing his hips back down to the bed, she was so full of him, she swore she could feel him in her tummy..but still, she wanted more she sat straight up, his hands went to her full breasts, squeezing and pinching her hard nipples.

Her eyes closed, she was so lost in the feeling of him, he was like nothing she had ever felt before, or would again, she knew, if he left her. She slid up his length slowly, then slammed back down on him, "Open your eyes Autumn" he growled. She looked into his eyes, and began to ride him faster, harder.

"Michael..oh Michael..I can't get enough of you." Both of their bodies glistening with moisture, small droplets of salty sweat dripping from her full bouncing breasts. Her hands going up , running through her hair as she rode him, her full bottom slapping his thighs, she could feel his full balls each time she came down on him, impaling herself onto his thick length. She never took her eyes from his .

She had to slow down..she wanted him for so long..so badly..she wanted him to feel as much pleasure as he was giving her..she slowed.. then she stopped, looking down at him she smiled, and squeezed him as tight as she could inside her. Autumn could feel her orgasm building, she didn't think she would last this long, it had been almost 2 years since she had felt a man inside her. But that night, didn't come even close to the feeling of being with Michael.

He felt her contract around his desire for her..squeezing him so tight inside her hot sheath. He could stand it no longer, and before she realized what was happening ,Michael was grabbed her by the hips and lifted her effortlessly off himself.

Growling as he pushed her onto her belly on the bed. He was behind her in a flash, grabbing her around the waist with one arm and pulling her to her knees.

He grabbed her hips, his fingers almost digging into her flesh as he pressed himself at her entrance, and stopped, He wanted so badly to reach up with one hand , grab her beautiful hair, and tug backwards as he drove himself into her... his body, his very soul felt abandon as soon as she pulled himself out of her warm body. But instead, he leaned over her back, clenching his teeth..

"Autumn..tell me to stop..please." Emotions flooded through her to her very soul..everything inside her shattered, all at once she felt more alive than she had in so many years..her response was the only one that felt right as she pushed back hard against him, driving him deep inside her. The growl that ripped from him as sunk deep inside of her tightness was not the Michael she knew, but the beast, that other part of him, and she loved it.

Bracing himself on his hands on either side of her he lost control, slamming into her, driving her forward, his mouth opening, biting her shoulder, her back, not hard enough to break the skin, but he knew she could definitely feel it. He drove her farther up the bed growling and nipping at her flesh.

He knew she was about to go over the edge..his mouth again at her ear.."That's it...come for Autumn..show me how good I feel inside you." He bit her..firmly..bust still not quite breaking the skin .. it drove Autumn over the edge , she cried out his name and everything went white as her body exploded, she climaxed harder then she ever had in her life.

He could feel her contract around him as she came so hard she almost collapsed beneath him..Michael leaned up quickly, grabbing her around the waist to support her all the while still pounding into her, his own orgasm building, setting fire to him as she cried out how good he felt, and for him not to stop.

She reached out for the headboard, and pulled herself up, for a second Michael thought she was trying to free herself from him, she grabbed the old wooden headboard, raised herself up to the top, and pushed hard against it, slamming herself back into him.

She could feel him throbbing inside her..the muscles in his body tense..she knew he was close to joining her . Her head whipped around, and she looked at him, her hazel eyes burning brightly "Come for me Michael, I want to feel you explode inside me."

His mind reeled, the beast raged as he grabbed her and turned her around, slamming her back into the mattress, unable to wait to be inside her again.. he plunged himself hard and deep, over and over, his fangs fully extended.

She grabbed him and pulled him down on her, his full weight crushing her as he slammed into her , his face buried in her hair, lips at her ear. The beast was almost fully in control of his body..but not of his heart..he had to tell her..no matter what the response..

"Autumn, I love you, I have always loved you." he growled, "Oh god Autumn." "I have to.." He growled louder, " I'll kill you if I don't...control..." his body started to lock as his balls tightened and his shaft became so thick inside her.

His head snapped backwards as he allowed his fangs to fully extend. She felt the heat spreading through her as another powerful orgasm began to overtake her. "Michael!" she cried out. He looked down at her, a full blown Vampire as he thrust harder and faster into her , the friction from him burning her but she loved it.

His face looked only a little different, the place between his eyebrows swelling and raising, his eyes now bright neon blue, his fangs fully extended as he came at her. "Now Michael, oh god ...bite me..please.." She closed her eyes. She knew what she has just done, she only hoped, that the Goddess would forgive her..but she loved him..there was nothing else to do.

Tears rolled down her cheeks, if she couldn't go with him, and he couldn't stay with her, she would rather be dead. "Michael..I love you." Michael shouted Autumn's name as he thrust one final time..his seed filling her womb as her light surrounded him, the beast taking over..sinking his fangs into her throat as he spilled into her, in the most intense orgasm he had ever had in all his 400 years.

He heard her say what he longed to hear, her words caressed his soul, bringing him so much peace..He knew the consequences, but he didn't care..if he could not take her with him, and he could not survive her light, he would rather be dead.

She cried out in pleasure, and as he drank her deeply, pulling her life's blood into his mouth, he felt his flesh begin to burn, as if his shoulder was on fire, but strangely, it wasn't pain, it was a pleasure so intense he erupted again and he could feel Autumn do the same, her juices flowing over him as her tight sheath contracted in spasms.

He felt himself growing weaker, the fire from her pure light burning him from the inside out as he collapsed on top of her, he tried to roll off of her, to get away from her, he would not allow her to burn with him, but she clung tight to him, "No Michael, never again will we be apart."

But then felt her go limp beneath him, his old heart stopped as he felt her arms sliding from around his neck. She whispered softly to him, just before she lost consciousness, "Don't leave me Michael, stay with me until.."

The burning had stopped. His eyes flew open as his head jerked up to look at her beautiful face, her eyelids fluttered closed. "I will never leave you Autumn, never, no matter where you go, no matter how long it takes, I will find you, again and again."

His mind was so foggy, he couldn't think, he slid off her body, and lay next to her, pulling her into his arms. How could this be? how could he have survived, and not her? Even the beast inside him seemed to mourn the loss of Autumn..tears tinged with blood ran down his cheeks as he looked down at her face, he bent to kiss her, one last time, then he stopped dead.

There was blood, fresh blood, on her lips. His mind flashed back quickly..searching for an answer..how in the hell? And then he realized something warm running down his chest, dripping down onto Autumn's breast, more blood, his blood! His heart lept , his soul burst to life.He wasn't burning from her light, he was burning because she had bitten him back.

And then he remembered her words..to stay with her until... He was stunned as he looked down at her, she had chosen to come into his world, just as he was willing to risk burning to try to come into hers. He kissed her lips, and quickly rose..he had to get her to safety.

He didn't give a damn about clothing, they weren't going far, he just needed to get her in the Earth, to arms of her Mother, before the sun rose in less than an hour. Michael lifted Autumn gently , and carried her down the stairs, afraid to shimmer with her in his arms, she was much to weak right now.

As he descended the basement stairs, each door opened and then closed behind him. This was his home, as it had been since the night he had quickly rushed to her when he heard her innocent soul cry out in agony..the reason she had been drawn here.

Another door opened, and he began his final descent. He held Autumn close to him as he made his way the extra 100 feet down, deep into the Earth. Candles sprang to life as he entered the last doorway, leading to a small cavern like room.

Michael waved his hand from beneath Autumn's knees, and the Earth opened up to reveal a large, almost nest type, in ground bed of the softest green moss, the Earth providing deep rich soil for the sides.

As he lay her down gently, He looked around the cavern, wondering what she might think of it when she woke up. Before he lay down beside her, for the first time in so very long, Michael, the ancient Vampire..hit his knees and closed his eyes.

"Great Mother, whom Autumn loves so much, please forgive me, for taking such a great light away from this world, but I love her, more than my existence, if anyone must be punished, I beg you, let it be me" and then he waited..to burn..to die..anything to save her. The response he got, wasn't at all what Michael had expected.

A warm breeze caressed his skin as a soft mist formed just above him. Though he could not make out any form, a soft voice echoed throughout the cavern walls.

"You have not taken a light away, Vampire, you have brought light, to the darkness." The mist floated closer to him as the soft voice echoed once more. "Autumn's light still burns, within her, and now, within you...it was you, Vampire, who had no idea what you had called forth."

Michael knew the voice spoke the truth, he would forever be changed by the taking of Autumn, and he welcomed it a smile crossing his lips. "Be good to her, Vampire, love her throughout eternity, we have many plans for both of you."

The mist was gone before Michael could ask what it meant, but it didn't matter, he had Autumn, and he would never be without her, and she would never have to worry or be afraid again. As he lay down next to her, he pulled her into his arms.

His hand waved and the Earth began to cover them with Her love and Her protection. Michael smiled and kissed Autumn again as the rich soil enveloped them, he wondered how she would react when she did awaken, but he knew one thing for sure, Autumn, his fiery little Witch, would definitely not be afraid.

WhspersInTheDark

Thursday, 10 August, 2006

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 257 milliseconds