Darkwatch on Mordor Ch. 01

He shrugged. "Might as well. You need to keep track of me, especially if the Dark Lord appears."

"The Dark Lord?"

"Yes. Once I was careless and He almost caught me. While I'm looking in a clear basin of water, you must look for a bright dot of fiery, orange light. Say my name if you see it, and if it grows any larger than it first appears, push me away from the basin and pour out the water."

"All right. How did you get this magic?"

"My mother gave me the brooches, saying they were heirlooms of her family. Her family came from ancient Eregion, the Noldorim realm of Celebrimbor, and it was said the Lord himself made them."

"That means you have Elvish blood as well as Numenorean. I sensed that about you; I have Elvish blood from the distant past as well. The only talents I have is an ability to sense danger and tend a home, but you seem to have more if you could learn magic from Mithrandir."

He nodded. "Let's start, we need to make sure we weren't followed through the mountains."

She brought a basin of water she fetched from the spring fed pool, setting it before him. He closed his eyes in meditation for several moments as the pool stopped reflecting the wan firelight of the hiding place. He opened his eyes again, and stared into the water, which showed uncertain dark forms to her eyes. From time to time he would murmur, and patterns would shift. After about a quarter hour, a small orange dot appeared in the lower right corner and she called out his name. Nodding, he kept looking and she watched anxiously as she watched it. It did nothing for several long, anxious moments before it started moving around the basin, searching, and started growing slightly. She shook his shoulders and it didn't affect him; for a moment of indecision she almost panicked before pushing the basin on the floor, where it spilled into a wide puddle.

He fell back, his eyes wide open and unblinking. He needs a distraction her instinct told her, draw his attetion away from the Dark Lord, and she began beating on his chest and stomach. This did nothing, so she slapped his face and tried many other things. It was like her mind was in direct connection with his, and she knew he was struggling to get free from a powerful force. Full of malice and hunger, it seemed like a beast of prey was breathing in her ear. She had to do something to get him back, and immediately.

She pulled his pants down and grabbed his cock: that got his attention. Stroking up and down, it got stiff almost immediately, but he was still unplugged from his surroundings, fighting the unknown power, although he blinked a couple of times. She rubbed it frantically and his lips moved, but he came no closer to consciousness : a stalemate for the moment. "Anything to defeat the Dark Lord," she muttered, and took his long cock into her mouth with a gulp. His breathing got stronger and more rapid; she played her tongue up and down his shaft in a desperate attempt to get his attention. Instinct from the distant past took over as she did things she'd never done before, her tongue circled the end rapidly before she pumped him deep into her throat. The malicious force was losing, pushed away by the flood of lust pulsing through his body. He groaned and moaned, his hands coming down to embrace her ears and he screamed as he filled her mouth with a fluid she'd never tasted before. It was like nothing else, and she swallowed it in surprise to find it warm her all the way down.

Standing up quickly, he walked to the doorway and looked outside a moment, pulling up his trousers, before turning to face her. "Thank you," he said. "I got too cocky. The Dark Lord is distracted by something that happened up North tonight, there were echoes of an ancient curse unleashed in Khazad-dum he knew nothing about until now. I made the mistake of focusing on it as well, and that's how he found me. It was a close thing, he almost got me, but he didn't find out anything. Thanks, Miriel. The Dark Lord knows nothing about the emotions you unleashed. We are safe here."

She wiped off her mouth and nodded. "What could have happened up there? Wait, what about your watch posts? That's closer."

He nodded. "Nothing was there. Mount Doom is erupting again, a few scavengers are coming down to feast on Orc flesh in Ithilien, but nothing with intelligence. I'd like to set up in a couple of more places, even in Mordor itself, if we can. We'll still have to patrol the mountains on foot from time to time, but it will be a help."

"Sounds good to me. You've got talent kid, I'm glad Lord Faramir sent you to me. Tonight we rest and tomorrow we continue our task."

She threw more wood on the fire and they slept on a bear skin on front of the fire, keeping each other warm against the night.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds