• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Darla's Revenge
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Darla's Revenge

"I'd like to speak to Mr. Rosen."

"I bet you do."

"Can you set it up?"

"I don't think Sam would be much interested in just talking. As long as you realize that, you can join us. He's supposed to pick me up in a couple of hours."

"I'd like to speak to him alone."

"There's a price to pay if you want Sam to yourself."

"I have money."

"I'm not talking about money. I want you to be my bitch for as long you're Sam's bitch."

"Please, Brenda, I keep telling you I'm not that way. I'm not a...Lesbian. I don't have those feelings."

"I could care less about your feelings, Darla. Do you think Sam cares about your feelings? You think you just want to speak to him but if you see Sam tonight, it's because you want to be his bitch. He'll fuck you good just like last time. He'll fuck you in your mouth and he might even fuck you in your pretty little bottom hole. He'll laugh if you try to tell him you're not that way. He won't fall in love with you. He'll use you just like he uses me and you'll have to be happy with the little time he spends with you. If you think it might go any differently you're just wasting everyone's time and we'll forget we talked to each other. I'm not about to lose any of my precious time with Sam without something in return. What'll it be?"

Darla was too shocked to speak. Did men really use women in that way; in their mouths and bottoms? The sensible thing would have been to thank Brenda for her time and drive off. "I still need to talk to Mr. Rosen," the young woman finally said.

"You know my conditions."

"I do."

"Then let's seal the deal with a kiss." Darla waited for Brenda to embrace her but then she realized the girl wanted her to initiate the kiss. She kissed Brenda just like the girl wanted to be kissed; a technique learned in the backseat of Sam's big black monster. She hoped they weren't being observed. Brenda said, "I'll have to call him with the change in plans. I don't think he'll mind. Be at the Richfield filling station on the south end of town at five o'clock. Sam won't wait for you if you're late. Wear a pretty dress."

"I understand." Brenda got out of the car.

"I've got some acid that will scar your face for life if you're planning on something that'll hurt Sam in any way." She closed the car door and Darla watched Brenda walk down the alley until she disappeared around the corner of a building on the main street.

Darla drove home, showered and changed her clothes. There wasn't enough time to get her hair done. She told her mother she was going out with some girlfriends. That happened often enough not to arouse the older woman's curiosity. Now she was standing near the driveway of the Richfield filling station waiting for the man who had raped her. Darla knew she was being foolish but wasn't going to back out. She wanted to...no; she needed to see Mr. Rosen...Sam. A thrill of fear and excitement coursed through her body when the lovely woman saw the big black Cadillac loom into view and then stop beside her. Sam Rosen got out and opened the passenger door for her. "You're looking lovely, Darla."

"Thank you, Sam."

"Are you hungry? I know of a nice restaurant." Darla declined Sam's invitation to dine and they drove directly to a motel some distance outside of town. It had individual cabins and Sam drove to one in the back. It wasn't much larger than the shack Darla had last been in but it was cleaner, better finished and had a bathroom. "Coke and ice, right?" Sam smiled when the girl hesitated. "It won't be drugged this time. Would you like some whiskey in it?"

"I'll try it with a bit of whiskey, please." Darla had tried wine in the past but this would be her first taste of hard liquor. The man handed Darla her glass and poured himself a straight shot. He sat down in an overstuffed chair and patted his knee. Darla realized Sam wanted her to sit on his lap. She hadn't sat on a lap since she was a child.

The young woman took a swallow of her drink and obeyed him. He put one arm around her waist and immediately used his free hand to explore under Darla's dress to the edge of her panties. A look of surprise and fear briefly crossed Darla's face and then she calmed down. Hadn't she been warned that something like this would happen? There was no beating around the bush with Sam Rosen. He was showing her who the boss was.

"I'm a little surprised Brenda allowed you to meet me without her coming along. What's the deal?"

Darla blushed and said, "I agreed to be...her bitch as long as I'm your bitch."

"You're liable to be Brenda's bitch for a long time, Darla."

"I'm your bitch for as long as you want me, Sam," Darla told the man who had raped her. No, that wasn't true; rather, he had conquered her. She wanted to be taken then and Sam didn't disappoint her. He dragged her panties off and pushed her onto the bed. His prick penetrated her loins without ceremony. "Fuck me, Sam," Darla cried. "Fuck me and make me yours forever." She came with her older lover as he squirted his virile sperm into her fertile womb. The young woman realized she was once again risking pregnancy but at the moment she didn't care.

Sam used Darla's mouth to become hard again and then fucked the girl from behind as she crouched on her hands and knees on the carpeted floor. Darla was dreadfully afraid Sam was going use her bottom hole next but he never mentioned it to her and Darla didn't want to bring up the subject. They rested in each other's arms on the bed until there was a knock on the door. Darla was startled and afraid. Who could it be? Sam pointed to the bathroom and Darla scurried in and closed and locked the door. She heard Sam open the cabin door and say, "Vern?"

"I thought that was your car, Sam," said the man. "I assume you're here for the same reason I am. Why don't you bring your girlfriend over to my cabin and we'll have a party?"

"I'd love to Vern but I'm just now breaking this girl in and she's still a little shy. So, thanks but no thanks for the invitation. We're going to have to pass."

"Is she good?"

"She's new at it but she has a lot of potential. Maybe you'll meet her some other time."

"I'll look forward to it. I'll call you next week and we'll have lunch. Say hello to Leah for me."

"I'd like that fine, Vern, and hello to Gladys." The man was gone and Sam said, "It's safe to come out now." The bathroom door crept open and Darla nearly fainted in Sam's arms. "That was close," he said.

"That was...my father," the still frightened girl murmured.

"I know," said Sam. "I've done business with your father for years. I knew who you were from the moment I met you. Your portrait occupies a prominent place in his office and I've been there many times."

"Then why did you--"

"Because you're the sexiest bitch I've met in a long time and I wanted you. This has nothing to do with your father. I didn't know your father was going to be here and I didn't plan any of this. Do you believe me?"

Darla nodded her head. "Dad's cheating on Mom." Her father had lost his image of perfection in Darla's eyes but she supposed she was now less than the perfect daughter.

"That's right. What are you going to do about it?"

"What can I do about it without hurting someone?"

"The answer is nothing so it's best to keep the knowledge to yourself."

"I know that," said Darla. "I wonder what he'd say if he realized I was the one you two were talking about just now."

"He probably would have had a heart attack."

"You're married."

"Yes, and with a son and daughter about the same ages as you and your brother. Does that change how you feel about me?"

"Not at all," Darla replied. "It's just I would never have dreamed I'd be the other woman in any relationship. I guess that makes me a slut." Sam didn't say anything and just held the young woman in his arms. He fucked Darla on the bed again a while later before returning her to her car.

*

"I think I'm pregnant," said Darla. She was resting naked in Brenda's arms after a long session of lovemaking with her fellow high school alumnus who was also naked.

"Congratulations! Sam's a fast worker," Brenda replied. "I'm pregnant too."

"I wish I could be as calm about this as you seem to be. Aren't you scared? I don't how I'm going to tell my family. What am I going to do?"

"Why don't you do what I did? As soon as I found out I was knocked up, I slept with an old boyfriend who always had the hots for me. I told him the baby was his and now he's going to marry me. It'll be over at the courthouse next week." Brenda displayed a cheap little engagement ring that Darla hadn't noticed before. "The best thing about it is that he's getting drafted by Uncle Sam. They're shipping him off to boot camp a week after we're married so Sam can still see me anytime he wants."

"I've never been that close to anyone," said Darla, "except Sam. I wish you the best though."

"If I come up with any ideas I'll let you know." Brenda kissed her lover and caressed her belly. "I'm excited for you, Darla."

"Thank you, darling." After Darla left her friend, she walked to the park to sit on a park bench and ponder her future as an unwed mother.

"Hello, Darla," said the young man standing in front of her.

"Hello, Conrad," said Darla.

"I've been trying to work up the courage to talk to you...since that evening and I happened to see you sitting alone."

"What did you want to talk to me about, Conrad?"

"I want to apologize for my atrocious behavior and the hateful words I used. I know I don't deserve any forgiveness from you and I regret everything that occurred that evening."

"The words you used were perfectly appropriate, Conrad. I should be the one apologizing to you."

"What?"

"I realized what a perfect bitch I've been toward you and practically everyone I know. I've been the hateful one. I just regret the realization didn't come a lot sooner. We might have gotten along better."

"Well, uh, maybe it's not too late to start from square one again. May I take you to dinner tonight? I promise not to take you to that nightclub again."

"I don't think they'll ever want to welcome us back to that place. I'll be ready about seven o'clock if that's okay with you."

"Seven o'clock would be fine, Darla." It was easy to seduce Conrad Streeter III. He wasn't much more experienced than Darla. When Darla told Conrad she was pregnant he did the honorable thing and proposed to her right away. Conrad and Darla were married in front of a county judge. It wasn't near the fabulous church wedding that Darla had always dreamed about but it couldn't be helped.

Darla gave birth to a baby boy who was christened Conrad Streeter IV. His mother nicknamed him Sam. Darla presented Conrad with three more children over the years but they all were sired by Sam Rosen. The Streeter bloodline had ended although the Streeter name was carried on through Sam Rosen's bastards. Darla, in a way, had her revenge.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Darla's Revenge
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 73 milliseconds