Dasha's Training

He imagined cumming in thick jets as she returned to jacking him off, their tongues entangled in a hot french kiss as his own fingers explored her pussy deeply. He loved to fuck her, she was such a perfectly fuckable, sweet sexy piece of obedient ass - but there were so many other delightful ways to spend time with her as well...

But she was gone, and there was nothing he could do about it.

He let go of his cock and it still thrust upward in his black nylon speedo. It pulsed, a powerful, ram-rod obelisk of male power. He sleepily thought how fun it would be to be at the beach with his favorite girl, just like in that fantasy... showing off his big cock in this little suit while she walked beside him, stunningly beautiful and making every man's head turn, and every man's cock harden, as they passed.

He heard the sound of whispers as he dozed but it didn't register with him, he went back into deeper relaxation.

But the sounds he'd heard would have interested him greatly, had he known who was making them. Next door stood the stunning blond, bikini-clad figures of Dasha and Annie. Two young, newly legal girls trying to be as quiet as possible. They weren't doing a very good job, mainly because were so completely flustered by the site of a handsome man in a tiny swimsuit laying out in the sun next door, obviously aroused and jacking himself off!

They were up against the fence, looking through a pair of closely situated knot holes at the dozing man. Dasha had slyly begun caressing her breasts with one hand as she looked intently at the man's huge bulge. Her virgin pussy was tingling insistently. She wanted to pet her pussy, or feel his hand there. And she found herself imagining crawling on top of the sleeping figure and rubbing her bikini-covered pussy against his bikini covered cock. The thought alone made her pussy wet with lubrication.

She didn't mention it to Annie, but Dasha had met this man before. They had a little bit of a history actually. Now, though, she was spying on him. He had NO idea she was watching as he stroked his own massive, butterfly-in-stomach-inducing rod. The very site caused her pussy to gush a sweet elixir. She so wanted to plunge her fingers into herself, or feel that massive cock push into her. Oh my god, she thought, he'd split me in two!

Meanwhile, Annie, beside her, was vaguely aware that Dasha as practically masturbating in front of her. Combined with the site of this handsome older though man sleeping just yards away from her in such a clearly aroused state, the sexual mood was at a peak. She simultaneously wanted to feel the man's cock, and feel her friend's pussy. She wasn't a lesbian but felt an acute sexual need to explore her friend's sexual arousal.

And she'd never seen a REAL man's hard cock before. She found it shocking, and, as her wet pussy was any indication, very hot.

Then: "OH"! The sound was part orgasmic grunt and part startled surprise.

The voice was Dasha's, and the feeling was incredible. She had just come! It happened when Annie reached over and cupped Dasha's crotch through her tight and tiny baby blue bikini. Dasha was surprised, startled, but also aroused. Her spontaneous orgasm in turn led to a little cry and Annie's own sudden jolt since she didn't expect the reaction she got.

The little yelps caused the large-cocked man to stir, but he didn't awaken. The two nymphets looked at one another and giggled, high fived, and went back to peering through the fence. Only now, Annie was lightly petting Dasha's pussy, and Dasha was returning the favor. Every few moments they'd turn to each other and kiss deeply, tongues entwining. Little girlish moans found their way into the sleeping man's subconscious, but they didn't awaken him. What a lovely pair these two made, and our dozing man had no idea.

Minutes earlier, they had come outside to take a dip in Dasha's pool. Annie was her best friend and was spending a summer day together. But as they were passing out of the house they glanced across the fence and saw the sleeping gentlemen with his well-filled trunks. Ho, what was this! they wondered.

As for Dasha's history with him: They had met once, in his front yard, about a month ago. He'd only just moved in to the neighborhood a week or so before. He'd been cleaning up leaves and was working without a shirt on. She rode by on her bike and he took a long look at her while she rode by and climbed off her bike. She could sense his gaze and felt scared but happy that he was looking at her.

"Hello, cutie," He shouted across the yard. "Are you my neighbor?"

"I guess so," she said.

What's your name, beautiful?"

"I'm Dasha."

He walked closer and his voice came down accordingly. "And I'm lucky, Dasha, that you are my neighbor. What a pretty girl you are." He looked her up and down thoroughly. She felt a little embarrassed but still flattered. In her tiny little white shorts and midriff light blue top, she looked quite the lovely junior college girl.

"Thank you," she said with a huge smile.

"I bet you're a cheerleader..."

"Yep! I'm on the senior squad," she bragged proudly.

"That's great. When is your next rally, sweetheart?"

"On Friday."

"This Friday? So will I have a chance to see you in your cute little uniform?"

"I.... yes, I'll be wearing the game outfit."

"How old are you, Dasha?"

She immediately felt embarrassed again. She was much too young for him, and this made her mad - he was cute and very attentive. Why couldn't be the boys at school take this much interest in her?

"I'm only 18," she said almost like it was a bad thing.

"Eighteen is a fine age, sweetheart. You are beautiful and sexy all the same. I for one don't mind you being 18. Heck we're all 18 once! It was a while ago for me though!" He laughed.

She really felt good now, and almost felt that he had accepted her despite her age. She was glad she had this guy as a neighbor, and perhaps even had a bit of a crush on him now.

"Well I have to go in now and do homework. It was nice meeting you."

"You too, beautiful. I hope to see you soon, at least on Friday!" As she walked toward the front door she could feel his eyes on her. He was looking at her perfect heart shaped ass, long tanned legs, and cute blonde mane.

"What a dream girl you are," he said as she walked away, but hardly loud enough for her to hear.

She turned around, "Hmm?"

"I said see you soon, angel." He smiled. She laughed and waved and went inside.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds