• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Date Night

Date Night

I was raised during the economic recession of the early 2000s and my parents saw me as the only hope for the family. Throughout school my mom would come into my room interrogating me. Asking "Did you do your homework? Do you have As?" I was sure I would live a life far greater than theirs thanks to their sacrifices. I continued studying late and giving up weekends but as high school slugged on I noticed new cars in the driveway. The bathroom was redone. The fence was repaired and we went on vacations.

The market was rebounding and my parents were living it but in their joy they stopped begging for my progress reports. They stopped harassing me to be better and so I stopped. Progress reports came home filled with Cs and where promptly ignored or thrown in the trash.

I had no idea. After all the years of needless studying, I was coming out of my shell. Girls no longer averted their eyes when I walked the halls but rather happily greeted me. I played soccer with random kids at the park and I caught on faster than I was calculus. I was finally myself. I graduated with a report card that resembled musical chords, Ds and Cs, so I played some on my guitar for my girlfriend Maddie.

My parents would've let me stay with them but washing dishes was enough to pay rent and food. Maddie worked there before I did and we had conflicting schedules but my high school sweetheart was going to stay around for a long time. Our combined paychecks allowed a comfortable life and we even had date nights arranged.

This Friday was going to be our first date night and I wanted it to go perfectly. She would normally be off of work before me but that Friday we arranged to get off with only an hours difference. Maddie walked and I rode a bike so I planned on catching up with her when I get off and good thing I did.

An orange glow filled the sky as I rode down the hill. I know Maddie intended to get groceries so I went straight there instead of home. I turned a corner there she was. Handing her purse to a burly man holding a knife up to her. He didn't see me so grabbed Maddie then ran with her into an alley.

"Someone please!-" She cried out before he covered her mouth. I rode to the alley and jumped off my bike. I see them turn into another corner so I bolted avoiding the bags of trash and broken bottles.

"No please don't!" She cries out again. I reach the corner but stop when replies.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm going to show you what happens to pretty girls walking alone." He says as I turn the corner. Maddie is pinned against the wall wearing an impromptu gag while the burly man is lifting her skirt with his knife. She sees me but the man is busy trying to keep her pinned. There's more bottles on the floor.

"Leave her alone!" I say bringing a bottle down on his head. It shatters the end but the man is still standing. Before he could react, I drive the broken bottle into his arm.

"FUCK!" He yells out dropping his knife. He turns to me and sees that I'm about to stab him again so he booked it. Jumping over the trash that he was throwing in an attempt to slow me down, I realized that I was leaving Maddie alone. The burly man knew that I was faster than him so he ran into the road while there was traffic. I'd be foolish to follow.

I returned to Maddie and we waited for the police. She had a cut on her leg but the man left her purse on the floor. She looked more mad than afraid.

"I'm so sorry Maddie. I tried to stop him." I said putting my sweater around her.

"You did stop him. But why did you chase him? What if he hurt you or worse?"

"I was just trying to stop him so that he couldn't hurt anyone else."

"You should just let the police handle it. Speak of the devil." She said as a patrol car arrived. We gave our testimony and turned over the man's knife and the bottle I used to stab him.

"Could you describe your assailant ma'am?" He says pulling out a different notepad.

"Of course... Uh, he was pretty tall and well built. He had scruffy brown hair and eyes. And he had a mustache. Oh and a scar on his left eye."

"Thank you ma'am. We'll be on the look out." One officer said when another came up to us.

"Don't that sound like the feller described to us by them Indians." He says trying to shoo us away.

"Not here Chuck but I think you're right." The two cops leave so I escort Maddie home.

"Are we still on for date night?" I say jokingly. She turns her pissy eyes to me like she usually does when I say something sarcastic. We treated her cut then went to sleep. Typically, I would go to the park on Saturdays and play soccer but recent events just changed that. I was awake before Maddie so I grabbed my gear as I usually do. I rubbed Maddie's baby bump and went out to where she was robbed. I couldn't find anything so I resigned to asking around. Most people knew nothing but one person had some insight for more.

"I think I kner hur yur lerkin fer. What he done do?"

"Umm..." I said taken back by his accent. "He robbed my girlfriend and was about to rape her before I showed up."

"That's perty odd. I done think I got the wrong feller. You see, you done described Mr Thomas but the man would never hurt no one. He lives across the street urp on the second fler."

"Thank you Mr..."

"Mr Chuck n' yer welcome." He said joyously. I left to continue my investigation. I asked around and was instantly pointed to the Thomas' apartment door. I took a deep breath then knocked. The door opened as far the chain allowed.

"Hello?" A small voice called out. I look down and see a young girl about seven years old holding the door open.

"Hi there! Is you mother or father home?"

"Mom!" She happily called out. Almost instantly a woman came to the door.

"I'm looking for a Mr Thomas?"

"He's right in the kitchen. Come inside." She said as hospitably as possible. I enter and see the same burly man, that attempted to rape my girlfriend, coddling a little boy.

"Welcome young sir. I don't think I recognize you from work?" He says standing up handing his boy to the woman, presumably Mrs Thomas. "So what brings you into my humble abode?" He looks like he genuinely doesn't recognize me.

"You don't remember me from yesterday? I stabbed you."

"What is this?" Are referring to this?" He says revealing his wound. "To be honest I don't remember yesterday. I don't owe you money do I?"

"You don't remember yesterday? What happened to you?" I took a seat offered by Mrs Thomas.

"James here sometimes loses reality and black outs. The doctor says it's PTSD."

"I'm sorry but PTSD doesn't excuse what you did yesterday. You robbed my pregnant girlfriend."

"I don't know what to say." He said startled. "Please leave. You know where I live so just leave for now. I have to clear my head." I stood up and left. I waited around outside until he finally came outside. I was going to approach him but he was on a mission. He stormed across the busy street and into the alleys. I followed from a distance as lurked the dark, trash filled mess of an alley. He abruptly stops when a homeless man begs him for change.

"You want change bum?" He said walking to the voice. I moved closer to see what he was doing. "Here's your change!" He says driving a knife into the homeless man's stomach. He pulls it out then quickly drives it back in. I run knowing he heard me. The walls were a blur and trash was slowing me down but I just kept running and didn't stop until I got to the park. He didn't follow me. I called the police and went home.

I was sitting on my bed wiping my sweat and trying to control my breathing. Every breath was short. Gliding like an angel, Maddie got on the bed. I had already told her what I did. She grabs a towel and wipes my sweat.

"Why are you so brave?" She says pulling me into her. "Why don't you let the police do their work?" Why do risk leaving your baby fatherless." I turn around and our lips meet. She breaks the kiss with a smile. "I think you need a reminder." She says caressing my body under my shirt.

"Reminder of what?"

"You need to remember that you have a woman. You need to remember that you'll have a child. You need to remember that we love you." She says taking my shirt off.

"How could I remember all of those things. It's alot to process." I say standing up.

"Process this." She lifts her shirt over her head to reveal her bare chest. I'm taking my pants off while she slips out of her panties. I hit the lights and go into bed. Reaching around I find her little baby bump. I feel her reaching for me. When she does she leads my dick to her pussy. "It's been too long. Fuck me like you used to do. Before you got me pregnant."

"I was a foolish kid then. I want to fuck you like the man I've become." I find her cunt and slowly enter.

"You can't hurt the baby. Feel free to ravish me like you used to." With no more inhibition I began my assault. I forced my length down her warm walls and found my rhythm. I thrusted continuously reaching all time highs of pleasure. I was fucking my pregnant girlfriend. I lifted her back and let her rest on my arm. With my other arm I caressed her thighs then her neck before I brought my lips to it. I sucked on her neck and I could feel pleasure rush through her. When she was done she took my tongue into her mouth. "Fill me up. Do me how you do." With the recital of her quote, I lost it. Pleasure over took me and I came inside of her. I fell to her side and pulled her closer.

"I love you so much. We're going to be alright." The next day I saw Mr Thomas on the news. He was being escorted to a cruiser while his family cried on the curb.

"Good riddance."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Date Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 326 milliseconds