Date with Destiny-Demon Style Ch. 04

The king of demons turned to face her, a look of inquisitiveness on his beautiful face. "Yes?"

"I was wondering...May I ask to have some of the princes removed from the contestants?" She shifted her feel nervously.

"Of course, my dear. Do you have valid reasons for each?" He cocked his head, waiting for her answer.

She nodded. "I believe so. They're valid reason to me."

He swept an arm out, indicating his interest in the subject. "Then proceed."

She smiled. "The first is Darian"

Lucifer's brows went up. "Darian? Are you sure?"

She nodded curtly. "I don't appreciate being bitten, and I'm not looking forward to it happening again." She crossed her arms in front of her chest, adding a hint of power to her argument, no longer bothered by her nakedness. The task at hand was much more important.

Lucifer nodded. "A valid point. His appetite could cause some damage if his temper got out of hand. And the others?
She smiled again. "Memnon. He doesn't seem particularly interested in fighting for my affections."

"Done. Any more?"

"Just one. Helion. If what I've heard is true -- that the boy acts like a brat - then I'm not sure I want to take the chance marrying someone who acts like a child. I have to deal with my mother on a daily basis. She's enough of a headache for me already. I'm not sure I could handle another person who acts like her." She desperately hoped that her mother's reputation in Hell could be used to her advantage.

Apparently, it could. Lucifer grimaced slightly at the mention of her mother, and he seemed to weigh the issue in his mind. "Very well. I shall inform Marcianus, Thuroc and Falsion that their sons will no longer be included in the competition."

She smiled and bowed to him. "Thank you, sir."

He returned the gesture. "It is nothing." He straightened and turned, making his way to the group of demons he had been conversing with earlier.

She stood in the hall, watching the other demons chatter away amongst themselves. Her mother had disappeared, as she so often did during times of great importance, so there were no scapegoats she could use to excuse herself. Instead, she ran her choice through her mind, trying to weigh the consequences of picking the demons-who-looked-like-elves.

Okay. Twins. Lyzander said they wouldn't be too bad. I just hope he's right.

The sound of someone clearing their throat snapped her out of her thoughts. Spinning around, she saw the twins smiling foolishly at her. They wore nothing but soft bolts of fabric around their waists. Startled momentarily, she calmed herself and decided that this was as good a time as any too inspect them. She could see the very beginnings of muscle in their abdomens. Both of them had strong chests and lean arms, toned from years of training as warriors. They had legs built for running, much longer than her own.

Being so close, she finally got a good look at the two of them. Skin as pale as her own matched shining silver hair that reached past their shoulder-blades. Their cheeks were slightly hollowed and their cheekbones could draw blood. Two pairs of mismatched eyes - one blue and gold, the other grey and green -- stared at her intensely. She could see joy and humor in those eyes...as well as her own naked reflection.

Her awareness of her nudity came roaring back, and she crossed her arms over her chest again. Her blush rushed up from her toes, emptying all of her blood supply into her cheeks.

"Hello, princess. Are you ready?" The twin with the blue and gold eyes spoke first. His voice was deep and melodic, like the sweet sound of the deepest church bell.

Feeling cautious, she nodded slowly. The twins each held out a hand, offering themselves as escorts. Their matching smiles were warm, filled with kindness and secret promises.

She put her hands up, halting their attempt at chivalry. "Wait, wait, wait. Before we do anything else, which one of you is which? I can't tell either of you apart."

The twins looked at each other, then back to her. The one with the blue and gold eyes put his hand to his chest.

"I am Riordan. I am the older of the two of us." He smiled at her.

"And I am Tristan. I am the younger one, but don't let that fool you, princess. I am by far the better fighter." Tristan gave a soft laugh that died with a grunt when his brother elbowed his ribs. She noted that his voice was slightly higher that his brother's. A useful tool if she was ever going to tell them apart.

She nodded and smiled back at the. Looking closely. She could see that Riordan's long grey hair had small braids woven into the strands. Tristan's hair did not.

Well, that's another way to tell the apart.

They smiled at her again. "Shall we go?" Riordan asked.

She nodded. Once again, the twins held out their hands to her. She reached out and took both, one of theirs in each of her own. She figured that if the twins were as competitive as Lyzander said they were, then equality and fairness might be the only thing she could use to prevent a fight. They turned simultaneously, pulling her gently towards her room.

"Are we starting now?" she asked, nerves building up in her belly.

Tristan turned his head to look at her, smiling. "Of course. Why wait? You have two of us to deal with this time."

Riordan looked at his brother, a grin plastered to his face. "Double the pleasure, double the fun."

Both of them broke out into hysterical laughter. She giggled softly. At least they had a sense of humor.

"Have you had to share one girl before?" She looked at both of them, searching their faces for an answer.

Riordan shook his head. "No. we've never had one girl for the two of us. But it'll be fun to try."

Tristan chimed in. "Oh, yes it will." He looked at her and gave a soft, excited smile. "Don't worry princess. There are two of us with you now. I doubt that you'll be unsatisfied."

"I'm sure I'll be quite satisfied with the two of you." She smiled at them, secretly hoping that they wouldn't be secret monsters like Darian or have strange interests like Ladiran.

"Why thank you, princess." Riordan smiled at her as well. "I don't think we've ever had someone have so much faith in us."

"We'll see to it that your expectations are met." Tristan bowed his head to her.

"Do either of you have any idea about how you're going to handle me?" She asked. "I can be quite a handful at times."

The twins looked at each other again, smiling mischievously. Riordan looked back at her first, a devilish smile on his lips.

"I'll think we'll take turns, if you don't mind." His voice was low, as if hiding a secret.

"Take...turns?" A small bolt of fear raced up her spine.

Tristan looked at her now. "Yes. It's the only way to make sure we both get an equal share. Me first, then him. Or which ever way we decide." His smile turned as devilish as his brother's. "We'll have loads of fun with you, princess."

"Don't worry, my lady. We're not as twisted as you may imagine we are." Riordan's voice slid past his brother's. "We'll take good care of you."

They continued to lead her down the long hallway to her room, talking and laughing to each other the entire way. She caught small parts of their conversation when she strained her ears.

"...She's prettier than I thought she'd be..."

"...But we have to be gentle with her..."

"Do you think she'll go along with it?"

"...Don't worry. Darian's gotten himself into too much trouble already..."

Every so often, one would look back and smile at her, then smile at his twin who would match his grin. They were determined to keep their thoughts a secret, making her more nervous the closer they got to her room. While they remained locked in their own conversations, one particular thought circled endlessly in her head:

Oh, crap. What mess did I get myself into this time?

* * *

I'm stopping here because I'm not sure what I'm going to make her do with the twins just yet. Give me a little time to make some decisions. Chapter 5 will be posted as soon as I can type it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 378 milliseconds