Dated the Daughter, but Married the Mother

"Oh my GOD... I love you." She gasped after I finished licking her pussy and speared into her, giving her, her first climax in our unbreakable marriage.

Yes, I love my wife and my wife loves me. Yes, we've had many other adventures. Donna even learned what it means to have an open, honest, monogamous, relationship. But as they say, those are other stories.

The End:

*

Post Script: For those of you wanting some type of threesome between the mom, daughter, and Steven; you're going to be sadly disappointed. I'll never write it, because in my world, it would never happen. Some off color jokes about hand-me-downs, sloppy seconds, and such, yes.

To be honest, I'm really not into incest. I think I've written only one incest story, and it was very short; less than 3000 words. If you've read any of my stuff, you know I can be long winded in building my stories. I don't even know if I'll ever put that story out. I wrote it just to write something no matter how bad.

No, I have other stories I can write about these characters, but nothing about them all getting together in a threesome, foursome or moresome. I hope you've enjoyed reading this, and will take the time to vote or comment on it. Thanks for all your support.

Myhands316.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1042 milliseconds