Daughter of the Pastor: Pastor

"And then Lily - the things she was saying and doing to you. I couldn't really see but it almost looked like you were making Lily perform oral acts on your - your anus. Is that true?"

"Uh - yes sir," Sam mumbled. "But I don't make her. Lily - she like doing it. Like it a lot."

"I understand. And that is why you will continue doing this."

"Confused?" Pastor Burns asked when he saw the stunned expression on the gardener's face. "I can understand that, and with this generous gesture on my part may I add that I have no intention of watching you from the closet. I plan instead to be observing you two from this chair I am sitting in, back over in the corner where I took it from."

"You would be in here?"

"I am a sinner, Brother Royal. Every bit the degenerate as you and Lily are, and just because I cannot bring my beloved to the heights of passion that you so clearly can doesn't mean that I don't want to share in her ecstasy. That I will do unobtrusively from the corner. There may be times that I may even join two you on the bed if I get up enough courage."

"You needn't worry," he added quickly. "You've caught me admiring your magnificent manhood several times here, but I promise you that I'm merely looking at it like I would a work of art. I will leave the actual worshiping of your penis to my wife and if I did join in it would be merely to perhaps have Lily orally satisfy me while you savage her bowels with your weapon. That prospect I find arousing just thinking about it."

"I don't know what to say," Sam said.

"Well, you think about it," Pastor Burns responded as he rose to his feet and went to unlock the bedroom door. "I think what I offered is not only fair but exceptionally so, considering the other options that someone in my position has in this town. Feel free to discuss it with Lily, although I'm sure she will urge you to agree to it. Not only because it will allow her to continue to enjoy your mating but she also has a financial interest in keeping me happy. Okay?"

"Lily?" Pastor Burns called out down the hall, and from the bedroom the gardener heard his lover come towards the room, meeting her husband outside the door. "Sam and I have spoken and I think we've come to an understanding, but feel free to spend the rest of the afternoon discussing things. I shall see you later tonight."

Sam watched the preacher take his wife in his arms and looked away as they kissed, while hidden by the door molding Robert Burns had his hands grabbing Lily's butt while their tongues dueled.

"Mumph!" Pastor Burns grunted after his wife's hand found his dick and squeezed it a couple of times through the fabric, causing his member to spit semen into his silk boxers until she let go.

"I love you," Lily said as they separated, with Pastor Burns returning to the church and his wife returning to bed where Sam was waiting.

"You okay?" Lily asked, kneeling down between Sam's legs and spreading his thick thighs wide.

"Yeah. Crazy shit."

"Did he suck your cock?" Lily asked as she lifted the spongy tool.

"Huh? Hell no," Sam said. "He did ask to hold it though and then - you won't believe this, but he took out his dick and held it up next to mine so he could see how much bigger mine was."

"Shit, I wish I saw that," Lily said as she peeled the shroud back and licked Sam's plum. "So fucking hot. You mad that he was watching us?"

"Guess not," Sam said. "It's kinky but..."

"I'm worth it?"

"Yeah. I love sticking my cock in the preacher's wife."

"And she loves it too," Lily exclaimed before licking the underside of Sam's cock before lapping at his nuts while putting Sam's legs on her shoulders and leaning him back. "Let me suck on my Mandingo's asshole to prove it!"

Sam allowed himself to be rolled onto his back, and as he watched the redhead's face disappear into the crack of his ass he smiled, not really minding the eyes that were outside the bedroom looking in.

***

thanks for reading

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds