Dave and Leroy Ch. 07

"The medication is doing a pretty good job, but when he tires himself out, it will cause a seizure. He really felt bad for scaring Mikey."

"But the funny thing was when I came to get Mikey they were just roughhousing again, he doesn't know his limits."

"No, he doesn't." Dave looked over at Leroy, who was staring at the two of them, and they ended their conversation.

Mikey had opened a skateboard, a book on folding paper airplanes, crayons and coloring books on his favorite cartoon, Legos, remote controlled truck, a multipack of hot wheels cars, and a nerf gun with extra ammo. Mikey got excited over everything he opened. He was getting louder and louder as he would take another item out of the box.

"Oh my God Leroy, you and Dave bought him too much." Allison laughed.

"He only turns seven once." Leroy smiled.

"Thank you, Uncle Leroy and Uncle Dave." Mikey jumped on Leroy to hug him before he was prepared and was knocked backward and hit his head against Leroy's Father's knees, they both said ouch at the same time. Then Mikey ran over to Dave and hugged him.

"You okay, son?"

"Yeah, I'm going to have to remember he's a strong little guy." Leroy and Lee chuckled.

Mikey opened all of his other gifts just as enthusiastically as he opened Leroy's. Leroy was happy he didn't duplicate anything but the hot wheels, at least they weren't the same cars. Everyone started talking, and Leroy got off the floor and went to sit next to Dave on the couch. "How is your head?" Dave was concerned.

"Really, it's okay, but I'm getting the weird feeling, so will you come with me to Allison's bedroom." They both got up and headed off into the room, Leroy was starting to not overlook the first few signs he was about to have a seizure so he could be in a safe area. Over the last month, since he had the seizure in front of Mikey, he was trying to detect other signs. Leroy started realizing the fuzzy feeling was very light in the beginning, but Leroy used to only recognize it a minute before the seizure began, and really if that, sometimes Leroy didn't pay attention, and it was just a few seconds before the seizure would start. Now that he was paying attention, he was getting close to five minutes of preparation time.

Sue followed them, but they didn't notice, Leroy was focused on getting to a safe place to have his seizure, and Dave was worried as usual. When they reached Allison's room after going around everyone and the kids, Leroy didn't have time to even lie down and seized, Dave grabbed him and gently laid him on the floor as he was having his spasms and backed away, because he knows he can't restrain him or help in any way.

Sue's eyes widened, "Help him, David" She screamed, which caused more people to come to the bedroom.

"There is nothing I can do Sue, I have to let him have the seizure and then comfort him when he is finished so I can pull him out of it faster." Dave looked at Sue, Lee was behind her, and so were Aaron and Allison, which was all Dave could see through the doorway.

When Leroy stopped seizing Dave got down on the floor and cradled Leroy's head in his lap, he was stroking his face and head and bent down to kiss him on the forehead. Sue turned around at the moment and left the room.

After a while Dave and Leroy came back out of the bedroom, Allison walked up to them. "Leroy, how often do you have seizures?"

"Not as often, but it was my fault on this one, I worked myself into this one. I was worried about coming here today. Sorry, I didn't mean to create a scene, Sis, I can go."

"Leroy, you didn't create a scene, I love you." She pulled him back to her bedroom. "Mom was worried about you."

"She wasn't in the room when I woke up, only Dave, Dad, Aaron, and you."

"Just give her time, Leroy."

"I have, and I have decided she is going to have to make the first move, and I will tell you, Allison, I'm not ready to forgive and forget."

"That's understandable, Leroy."

They both walked back out into the party, and a few hours later, everyone was laughing at Leroy and Mikey. Mikey had gotten some paper from the computer and was having Leroy fold paper airplanes. Mikey kept making Leroy make them, and Leroy was laughing because he knew he would get tortured to do this, but Leroy was hoping not the same day that he opened the present. Leroy was hoping Mikey, and all the kids would play, and he could get a break, but Mikey wanted his Uncle Leroy, Leroy had to chuckle at that one.

After the twentieth airplane, Leroy finally calls it quits, walks over, and sits next to Dave. Dave takes Leroy's hand in his, and they just sit there watching everyone, Allison was walking through with Tiff in her arms and Jason calls for her from the kitchen, she looks around, drops Tiff in Leroy's lap and walks away. Tiff looks at him, and Leroy smiles.

Leroy was thinking to himself and chuckled. 'He wouldn't mind having kids one day, but it would be a little hard to get Dave pregnant.'

"What are you laughing at?" Dave asked.

"Nothing, just thinking, and it made me laugh." Dave looked at Leroy. "I'll tell you later," Leroy said and chuckled again while he held Tiff. He looked around at all the kids.

Edited 10/20/2021

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 343 milliseconds