David to Dee Ch. 03

Minutes later, Dee found herself naked, save for a black garter belt, seamed stockings and six inch heels, on her hands and knees, rocking on Gina's nine inch strapon tandem V-shaped dildo, and thrilling to the feel of her huge tits slapping together every time she rocked back onto the thick cock Gina slammed into her distended asshole. Dee's own cock was dripping fluids freely in her excitement, and Connie slipped under her to lick them as they oozed out of her cockhead.

Dee experimented, letting her nipples brush the satin sheets, then raising up to enjoy the feel of the slap of her skin, the sounds of her soft tit-flesh clapping together, bringing her closer to orgasm.

Gina was cumming now, really slamming into Dee's raised buttocks as she howled in ecstacy. Dee almost came with her, but Connie prevented that by gripping the base of Dee's cock tightly.

Dee whimpered in her frustration, trying to rock back onto Gina's toy, but Connie's grip prevented her. She bounced her breasts on the bed, her fingers gripping the sheets tightly in her fists.

As Gina eased the double dong out of her clenching ass, Dee heard the unmistakable sound of a rubber glove being stretched onto a hand, and looked up to see Connie's evil leer. Gina distracted her with a deep kiss, rolling her onto her back, as Dee felt Connie's hand, slick with oil, rub over her cock. Dee's eyes went large as the stinging pain set in. Connie had put that numbing oil on her cock, and it was burning like fire on her ultasensitive genitals.

"YEEEAAAGH! NOOOOOooo," Dee exclaimed as the heat rose to an excruciating pitch.

"Can't have you cumming too soon, love," Connie whispered. "We need lots of fucking from this cock of yours tonight."

Her cock never lost its steely hardness as the warm numbing sensation set in, and Dee wiped her tears as Connie took Gina's place between her spread thighs. Dee raised her legs to accomodate Connie as she slipped her own strapon dildo into her sphincter. Connie fucked her for a long time, as Gina lapped at her bouncing breasts. Dee locked her ankles behind Connie's back, pulling her in, not allowing her to pull out too far. Finally, Connie gasped as she came, and fell down onto Dee's tits.

When she pulled out, Gina laid on the bed, and guided Dee's numb, yet still hard cock into her pussy. Connie got behind Dee again, and started fucking her again with the strapon. Dee looked down and thrilled to the sight of her own huge breasts pressing onto Gina's smaller ones. She loved the way they seemed to ripple every time Connie slammed that tool into her butt.

Gina was rolling her head from side to side, moaning loudly, as Dee was forced to fuck her with her numb cock. This went on for nearly an hour, until Dee felt the tingling sensation as the oil's effects began to wear off.

"Oh god," Gina grunted. "Let me up. I can't take any more."

"Please," Dee whimpered. "I need to cum!"

"My turn," Connie exclaimed, slipping the toy out from Dee's well-used hole.

Reluctantly, Dee pulled her cock from Gina, wincing at the tingling sensations as the feeling returned to her still-hard cock.

Connie flopped onto the bed beside Gina, and got into position on her hands and knees after removing the greased dildo from her hips. Dee immediately got behind her, and aimed the tip of her stinging cockhead at the entrance to her pussy. Gina rose from the bed, and watched as Dee slipped into Connie with a long sigh.

Dee began to fuck Connie with a vengeance, pounding into her as hard as she could. Connie responded by howling her pleasure, cumming almost immediately, and repeatedly as Dee fucked her from behind.

Dee stopped fucking, holding her postition halfway in Connie, when she felt Gina's fingers at her back door. She turned to kiss her fiance as Gina slipped three fingers into her ass.

Connie was moaning, rocking slowly, as Gina added a fourth finger to Dee's ass.

Dee was helpless, locked in place, as Gina began to stretch her even further, wiggling her fingers, and Connie rocked on her cock slowly.

"Play with your tits for me," Gina breathed into Dee's ear. "I love to see you play with them."

Dee leaned down onto Connie's back, her hands raising to grip her huge mammaries, as she gasped in sudden pain. Gina had pushed her thumb into her pointed fingers, and her entire hand just slipped into Dee's ass as she gasped at the unexpected intrusion.

"Wow, Dee! You did it," Gina exclaimed. "My whole hand is up your ass!"

"Let me see," Connie gasped.

Dee held her place as Connie slipped out from under her. Her hands went from her breasts to the bed. She was stretched to her ultimate limit, and afraid to move at all, her breath shallow, and panting lightly.

"Easy, love," Gina gasped. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time."

Dee eased her boobs down onto the bed, giving Gina better access to her ass. Gina began to pump her hand, gently. It was amazing. Dee could feel Gina shift inside her as she made her hand into a fist, and started to fuck Dee gently.

Dee groaned as the fist rubbed over her prostate, her cock leaking fluids.

Connie ran her hands over Dee's back, her ass, her legs. Gina slowly pumped her hand in and out, dipping even deeper. Connie gripped Dee's cock, and started to pump it while Gina fisted her ass.

Dee's eyes went wide, yet her vision went black, as her cock spewed a huge amount of pent up fluids. She sighed. Her cock never flexed, just poured out her sperm like a tap as she was serviced by her two lovers.

Finally, Dee blacked out, her ass held up high by Gina's penetrating fist. Her cock remained hard long after it stopped its flowing.

Connie held her in place as Gina eased her hand out. The two women gasped at the sight of Dee's wide open hole, which remained open long after Gina had gotten her hand out.

Dee came to in moments, feeling cool air on her insides. She sighed as she gently eased herself down onto the bed.

"Feel good, Dee?"

"Oh my god, Gina! What...how...oooooooooh."

"That was the most amazing thing I ever saw," Connie gasped.

The three cuddled themselves to sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 680 milliseconds