• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dawn Patrol Episode 1

Dawn Patrol Episode 1

Buffy had gone out again. Roaming the streets of Sunnydale, no doubt protecting the world from the powers of darkness but making sure that Dawn was at home "out of harms way." Dawn had just turned 18, yet still Buffy wanted to protect her. She was clearly old enough to hold her own. God! Even Anya had gone out to fight this new evil, and she was twice the woman Anya was. She wanted to be a member of the 'Scooby gang' for so long, she knew she had powers of her own that no one else saw. Well, almost no one else.

There was a knock on the door! Xander was there, proudly holding a box of pizza, a bottle of coke and a video. He wasn't like the others, he understood her, treated her almost like an adult. "If only he had decent taste in women," Dawn thought to herself. She had had a crush on him for as long as she could remember, and Xander knew it. She wore a special outfit just for him – a little blue number that accentuated her cleavage as much as possible. She knew it made her look more adult – why couldn't everyone else see how grown up she was? She opened the door, a big girlish grin on her face.

"Hey it's the Dawnster! Check out the hot outfit she's wearing too! Welcome to the Dawn Patrol….Let's see we have our basic supplies…pizza, coke and vids…I'd say we'll be rocking all night from dusk till Dawn!" Xander was always saying funny things like that. He was always the poor guy to be put on Dawn Patrol, the one expendable member of the Scooby gang, he didn't seem to mind but and at least he didn't bring that Anya slut along this time!

They sat down to watch their movie – it was some stupid comedy that they had already watched at least half a dozen times before. Dawn lay down on the couch, resting her face on Xander's lap – it was pretty cool how comfortable they were with each other. This time however, Xander's eyes started drifting away from the TV, and were looking more and more at Dawnie in her hot outfit. Without even realising it, Xander had a huge erection! Dawn pretended not to notice and continued to press her face into his lap. Suddenly Xander realised that the only thing that separated Dawn's mouth from his cock were a few layers of clothes and a couple of centimetres! He jumped up, laughing nervously and making some joke about a cramp in his leg.

"You don't want me either," Dawn cried! "It's hopeless! I really am grown up! I wish I could think of a way to prove it to you!"

"No, no, it's not that – it was just a cramp!," Xander replied. Then all of a sudden, he noticed Dawn was staring with her mouth wide open at something below. He looked down and saw an enormous bulge in the front of his jeans!! Instinctively he covered it with his hands, emitting a surprisingly high pitched laugh and going 7 shades of red. "See! You think I'm a disgusting freak, let me show you that I'm not!," Dawn said, taking a step closer to him. Xander took a step back, "But you're Buffy's little sister! And what about Anya?"

"Well maybe I Can be your little slut or something Zand," and with that she dropped to her knees in front of him, slowly unzipping his jeans. Xander continued to squirm uncomfortably, stammering excuses, but as Dawn's lips engulfed his cock he stopped stammering and started moaning. She licked the head of his cock feverishly – she was a novice at this, but her passion and her hunger made up for lack of experience. She sucked even harder twirling her tongue with more confidence and starting to slide her mouth up and down his shaft. Xander couldn't believe what was going on and looked down, seeing a gorgeous young girl sucking him off. At that moment, Dawn looked up, and met his eyes, and that was just too much for Xander. He exploded into her mouth, and Dawn was a little surprised by the power of his jerking cock. It tasted weird, but she knew she had to swallow. She did her best, but there was too much and some of his cum dribbled down her chin.

She stood up, wiping her chin with the back of her hand pleased with herself. Xander closed in on her, whispering in awe, "Dawnie, that was amazing! Where did you learn that?" Before she could answer he was kissing her shoulders, sliding her blue dress off and dropping it to the floor. He took a step back again, impressed that she was wearing no bra, and a pair of faded pink panties with the word "Teenager" written on them. There was a damp patch forming across the first few letter of the word. "hmmm…they're so pretty," Xander murmured, staring at her tits. He had always been a breast man, and the pair he was looking at were that nice size and well rounded, with large pink nipples. He slowly slid his tongue over one of them, hearing Dawn gasp with desire.

Quickly he took the rest of his clothes off, and raised an eyebrow when Dawn removed her panties, revealing her shaved and very smooth pussy. By now he was hard again, and guided her onto the floor, moving her onto all fours. He moved in behind her, running a finger along her back, trailing down and entering her ass ever so briefly. Dawn shuddered with pure desire, feeling his cock resting against her ass. She didn't know exactly what was going to happen, her heart was racing wildly, but she had a feeling she might enjoy it.

Xander drew back very slowly, fingers clenching around her shoulders. He knew she was a virgin, but if she wanted to be his slut, she was gunna have to be treated like one. Suddenly, and with shocking force, Xander rammed his cock into her, and Dawn barely managed to stifle a scream. He withdrew out of her, only to ram into her, harder this time. Dawn just closed her eyes tightly, not even aware she was moaning, and her hips were swaying back and forth pressing her against him. Xander's hands were all over her breasts, pinching her nipples as he slid in and out of her. His balls slapping against her ass, he couldn't believe how tight he was in lil Dawnie.

Hearing her moan, he screamed out, "You slut Dawn! You fucking slut!!" But Dawn barely heard him, concentrating on that weird tingling feeling in her pussy. She started to rub it, moaning ever louder. Xander pushed into her once more, very hard, but held his cock there, deep inside of her. Before she knew what was going on, her hand was suddenly soaked - she was gushing everywhere. Dawn had just had her first orgasm, and her entire body shook with pleasure!

Moments later, Xander came with less ferocity this time, but still made sure to empty his load into Dawn's ass. Exhausted, they both lay down together, smiling. Xander had found himself a new slut and started to tenderly fondle her breasts as they lay there, catching their breath. Dawn was pleased as punch, as she lay there stroking his now soft cock, she realised that now she too had more power than even she had imagined.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dawn Patrol Episode 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 540 milliseconds